by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .8,7248,7258,7268,7278,7288,7298,730. . .9,0509,051»

Thank you for your time ENE :)

Do you guys have reddit

Puer Autem Tikawania wrote:Do you guys have reddit

No but we used to have twitter xD

Unitednetherian communistpeoplesstates

Kanta Hame wrote:No but we used to have twitter xD

Or did Grub take the password to his NS grave...

Porflox wrote:Or did Grub take the password to his NS grave...

Grub is not NS dead

Porflox wrote:Or did Grub take the password to his NS grave...

No it just died out even before my time if i recall correct :D
I don't think Gub was control of it tho but too lazy to go dig up archives to check. And like fake Grub just said, Grub actually still have one nation he keeps alive :D not really active tho.

Grub wrote:Grub is not NS dead

Hakketomat no scaring little children >:/

Kanta Hame wrote:No it just died out even before my time if i recall correct :D
I don't think Gub was control of it tho but too lazy to go dig up archives to check. And like fake Grub just said, Grub actually still have one nation he keeps alive :D not really active tho.

Yeah. Titanica endorses the delegate, so they probably still log on every once in a while. They haven't said much for a long time though.

I'm not scaring anyone!

Hakketomat wrote:I'm not scaring anyone!

*suppresses urge to commit a dad joke*

Live free and unsuppressed!

Porflox wrote:Yeah. Titanica endorses the delegate, so they probably still log on every once in a while. They haven't said much for a long time though.

wow... You put out the worst kept TITO secret in history openly like that. How could you. Now everyone knows

Kanta Hame wrote:wow... You put out the worst kept TITO secret in history openly like that. How could you. Now everyone knows

Wow... You quoted the worst kept TITO secret in history openly like that. How could you. Now everyone knows!

Post by BrasiI suppressed by a moderator.

Unitednetherian communistpeoplesstates

Greetings Tovarrisch

Hello! Flying Eagles the house senator is in the house! Iím the senator for Lyonnesse East and a TITO Commander. For the next hour, I'm here as part of the Government Office Hours to answer any questions you may have about the TITO business, our fun house system, or just general questions over the next hour!

Flying Eagles wrote:Hello! Flying Eagles the house senator is in the house! Iím the senator for Lyonnesse East and a TITO Commander. For the next hour, I'm here as part of the Government Office Hours to answer any questions you may have about the TITO business, our fun house system, or just general questions over the next hour!

Can I just say, you are clearly the best person in XKI. Anyone who disagrees gets executed.

Flying Eagles wrote:Hello! Flying Eagles the house senator is in the house! Iím the senator for Lyonnesse East and a TITO Commander. For the next hour, I'm here as part of the Government Office Hours to answer any questions you may have about the TITO business, our fun house system, or just general questions over the next hour!

What is your favorite part about XKI?

Flying Eagles wrote:Hello! Flying Eagles the house senator is in the house! Iím the senator for Lyonnesse East and a TITO Commander. For the next hour, I'm here as part of the Government Office Hours to answer any questions you may have about the TITO business, our fun house system, or just general questions over the next hour!

Greetings FE, hope your day's well.
So, what do you like about being senator for Lyonesse East and TITO Commander? Is it hard to hold both positions? Would you say being TITO Commander is hard?

Flying Eagles wrote:Hello! Flying Eagles the house senator is in the house! Iím the senator for Lyonnesse East and a TITO Commander. For the next hour, I'm here as part of the Government Office Hours to answer any questions you may have about the TITO business, our fun house system, or just general questions over the next hour!

Hello FE! Excuse me for the free advertisement, but how do you feel about nations who do not endorse our wonderful delegate Wischland?

Tsuki No Hana wrote:Can I just say, you are clearly the best person in XKI. Anyone who disagrees gets executed.

There is one better

Tsuki No Hana wrote:Can I just say, you are clearly the best person in XKI. Anyone who disagrees gets executed.

This is true.

Wille-Harlia wrote:What is your favorite part about XKI?

The people who I interact with everyday. They love having fun so much and itís so cool to hang out on our Discord with cool people from all over the world.

Valentian Elysium wrote:Greetings FE, hope your day's well.
So, what do you like about being senator for Lyonesse East and TITO Commander? Is it hard to hold both positions? Would you say being TITO Commander is hard?

Getting to play an important role in governance and help a wide array of people across the Islands and the game to feel safe and have fun.
No, as thereís a ton of support to help us do our jobs.
No, for the same reason, thereís a ton of friends, regional and foreign, that help us do our jobs.

Liberdon wrote:Hello FE! Excuse me for the free advertisement, but how do you feel about nations who do not endorse our wonderful delegate Wischland?

I think theyíre wonderful people participating in our military operations abroad.

Flying Eagles I was just wondering, how did you come up with the name "Flying Eagles"?

«12. . .8,7248,7258,7268,7278,7288,7298,730. . .9,0509,051»

Advertisement