by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

10000 Islands Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .6,5546,5556,5566,5576,5586,5596,560. . .6,6086,609»

Fogca wrote:Is there anyway of attacking other country's. Or going on a map and finding others?

Officially, no. You can roleplay wars with voluntarily willing players in the Forums. Some regions, including 10000 Islands, have their own regional map. Ours can be found in the offsite regional forum: http://10000islands.proboards.com

So, doing nothing other than answering the last option of EVERY issue, I have attained #1 positions in the region for Business Subsidization and Ignorance.

So I guess we give a lot of money to small businesses without asking them who they are. Huh.

Finalanswer Archive wrote:So, doing nothing other than answering the last option of EVERY issue, I have attained #1 positions in the region for Business Subsidization and Ignorance.

So I guess we give a lot of money to small businesses without asking them who they are. Huh.

That reminds me, I had the idea of using the Trotterdam tool to always reply the most/least frequent option, in the style of your puppets.

But at the moment I'm already managing way too many active puppets.

Fogca wrote:Is there anyway of attacking other country's. Or going on a map and finding others?

There's no functional map; however, our regional map is found here: http://10000islands.proboards.com/board/24/official-map-10000-islands.
You can challenge other nations. Click on their profile and click the aim button

Fogca wrote:Is there anyway of attacking other country's. Or going on a map and finding others?

Our regional map can be found here: http://10000islands.proboards.com/board/24/official-map-10000-islands

Goodilands

Hi :)

Vivolkha wrote:That reminds me, I had the idea of using the Trotterdam tool to always reply the most/least frequent option, in the style of your puppets.

But at the moment I'm already managing way too many active puppets.

I like those ideas. I'm going to do that.

Evil Dictators Happyland wrote:I like those ideas. I'm going to do that.

Don't forget to tell us how it goes!

Vivolkha wrote:Don't forget to tell us how it goes!

Yes!

h0I! i aM tEMMIE! tEM gO 2 colleg

Vivolkha wrote:Don't forget to tell us how it goes!

I'm going to use The Centauri Republic for the least-chosen issue results and The Narn Regime for the most-chosen issue results. I, too, am curious how this will end.

Valentian Elysium wrote:h0I! i aM tEMMIE! tEM gO 2 colleg

HoI! i'M TeMmIe! AnD tHiS Is mY fRiEnD TeMmIE!

The Galaxy-Star Wars wrote:HoI! i'M TeMmIe! AnD tHiS Is mY fRiEnD TeMmIE!

Statue of tem...very famus!!!
VERY!!!!

*bab-du bob-du bab-du bob-du*

What's endorse?

Exalted Anglo-Germany wrote:What's endorse?

World Assembly members can endorse other WA members in their own region. It shows support and increases the recipient's influence both locally and internationally.

Pretty sure I am failing at this... Some civil rights I need to get this up.. -_-

Mis Personas wrote:Pretty sure I am failing at this... Some civil rights I need to get this up.. -_-

The issue results can sometimes be surprising / unexpected, but if you make choices that are even-handed over time, your civil rights will improve.

THX1138 wrote:The issue results can sometimes be surprising / unexpected, but if you make choices that are even-handed over time, your civil rights will improve.

Thank you. I am still trying to understand how all this works. Good thing I am not the leader of some country. jaja

THX1138 wrote:The issue results can sometimes be surprising / unexpected, but if you make choices that are even-handed over time, your civil rights will improve.

Solved one issue and the civil rights went from some to below average. Not great but it is a start :)

The polls are open! Exercise your rights!
http://10000islands.proboards.com/board/188/voting-booth

I didn't know a television with no signal could run a nation by itself! Autonomous technology have come such a long way.

Huh, I'm ranked 2nd in endorsements, weird. I should try to actually be active here.

Aspistania wrote:Huh, I'm ranked 2nd in endorsements, weird. I should try to actually be active here.

You are also slightly above the endorsement limit we place on members (at least those not part of our regional military). Our regional laws limit the number of endorsements a regular citizen can have to half the number of the Delegate's endorsements. You are currently at 142 to Kuriko's 276. It's not a big deal, but it is a valuable security measure. You may want to ask some people to unendorse you so you stay under the limit. :-)

Mis Personas wrote:Thank you. I am still trying to understand how all this works. Good thing I am not the leader of some country. jaja

Keep in mind that in NationStates Civil Rights = freedom from authority, not actual civil rights.

Louisistan wrote:You are also slightly above the endorsement limit we place on members (at least those not part of our regional military). Our regional laws limit the number of endorsements a regular citizen can have to half the number of the Delegate's endorsements. You are currently at 142 to Kuriko's 276. It's not a big deal, but it is a valuable security measure. You may want to ask some people to unendorse you so you stay under the limit. :-)

Should be easy, I'm only at 30-something and people keep unendorsing me... (tbf I think it's just that some CTE)

Louisistan wrote:You are also slightly above the endorsement limit we place on members (at least those not part of our regional military). Our regional laws limit the number of endorsements a regular citizen can have to half the number of the Delegate's endorsements. You are currently at 142 to Kuriko's 276. It's not a big deal, but it is a valuable security measure. You may want to ask some people to unendorse you so you stay under the limit. :-)

Why do TITO members have a higher/unlimited endorsement cap even though being involved in TITO requires putting your WA nation outside XKI?

«12. . .6,5546,5556,5566,5576,5586,5596,560. . .6,6086,609»

Advertisement