by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics



Region: Selene

Breaking: Laws on whether or not living off-planet should require papers, even if it is Franconian territory. Parliament and Vice Leader Daniel Saunders have stated that if you are going to another celestial body belonging to the GFed will not require papers, nor will traveling to a Franconian Celestial Body. Other territories will now require passports from Non-GFed and Non-Franconian colonies to enter, vice versa. The GFed wishes you safe travels at Space Ports on Earth.

FENN News.