May 2, 2020
Minister of Defense Augusto Cabañeras Gutiérrez stated that the Creeperian government has added six new capital offenses which may be punishable by death.
1. Owning Slaves - Slavery is immoral and wrong and owning a human being as property is violating every single human right imaginable. Relegating a human being to property is thus punishable by death.
2. Believing in the Malgan Ethnic Cleansing - There is no proof that the Malgans are being ethnically cleansed by the government of Terranihil and that the belief in the ethnic cleansing is purely propaganda spread by the hostile Malgan government. Believing in this Malgan propaganda is punishable by death.
3. Supporting Opposition to the Lyoan Government - Supporting any opposition to the Lyoan government is punishable by death. Supporting any Lyoan opposition forces is inherently opposing the Creeperian government.
4. Supporting the Creeperian Government-in-Exile - Supporting the Creeperian "Government-in-Exile" is inherently opposing the Creeperian government and is punishable by death.
5. Practicing Islam - Due to the violence ongoing in southern Creeperopolis in the name of Islam, Islam is opposing itself to the Creeperian government. Islam has openly called for the destruction of Creeperopolis and its leaders of the Deltinian Liberation Army will stop at nothing to eradicate the Creeperian people. Islam is inherently un-Creeperian and is an immediate threat to innocent lives. Just as Atheism is a threat to Creeperopolis and is punishable by death, Islam shall be as well.
6. Assassinating a Government Official - Despite assassination falling under the category of murder, assassinating a government official has been given its own category punishable by death.