by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics



Region: The North Pacific

United island states of southwest asia

United island states of southwest asia wrote:I was granted citizenship and I’m now with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, but when I click on the link for the Diplomatic Corps or Mentoring And Training or Ambassador Reports on the email they sent me, I get an error that says “You do not have permission to open this page or perform this action.”

Also it says “Make sure to go to Contact Details and put JOIN for Foreign Affairs.”, when I go to my contact details and scroll down, I see various things like Facebook, Twitter etc. And I find a section that says “Join Foreign Affairs” and there’s a blank section to fill out, what do I write there?