by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Wintreath Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

«12. . .770771772773774775776777778»

Allouxia, I'm glad you decided to instead focus on the energy independence for your people and I wish the best of luck. Also, today I will like to announce the completion of the Solaran Olympus Space Station! I would like to invite everyone over for celebration at the space station, but my engineers are still trying figure out the algorithms for how to create reusuable rockets. So I instead invite over to the High Tower Palace to party! Hope you all can come.

Allouxia

The Holy Empire of Saint Marquis wrote:Wait what?

It was a joking reference to the Lionel Ritchie song.

The United Acarian Empires

Bonjour friends!!

Post self-deleted by Casmaru.

The Exarchate of French Albania wrote:Environment schmenvironment; its about trophic levels. Why would I spend 10x the calories feeding a cow when I can just feed that grain to people and call it a day, assuming that farmland was at a serious premium?
Importing meat for the nobility is fine, that's not strategic anymore that's just luxury, but if the peasantry is to live in the density necessary for our continued economic growth and in numbers sufficient for the military security of the state, then we can't very well waste calories on giving them steaks for every meal, can we?
Don't mention vat-grown meat to them. Meat is for their betters.

But you need protein if you want to get decent soldiers. Oh who am I kidding? Catholics can't fight anyway.

I've added a link to the RMB RP map discussion on the World Factbook Entry for easier access to everyone here.

The United Acarian Empires

Post self-deleted by Symboli.

The Galactic Federation of Andromedian wrote:Bonjour friends!!


Comment ša va

#2 defense forces behind entity! suck on that ashton!

Are Electric powered jets possible?

The Empire of Allouxia wrote:Are Electric powered jets possible?

no

Post self-deleted by Symboli.

If there are electric cars being developed for the future,then why not have electric powered jets. Let's all try and use our imaginations.

Electric jets are very unpractical. The range would be horrible.

Andromedian and Solaran Olympus

Yeah I think electric propeller craft would be far more efficient than electric jets, at least for cargo aircraft and other less time-sensitive flights (short range). Plus I' not 100% sure how one would create an electric jet...

The United Acarian Empires

WAIT so How do I get a Capital of my country i dont get it

The Empire of Symboli wrote:If there are electric cars being developed for the future,then why not have electric powered jets. Let's all try and use our imaginations.

again, we're using early 2000s tech. Even today the only electrically powered aircraft are prop planes. 10, 15 years ago they barely existed.

Solaran Olympus

Okay, but what about Allouxia

The Empire of Escanthea wrote:again, we're using early 2000s tech. Even today the only electrically powered aircraft are prop planes. 10, 15 years ago they barely existed.

Early 2000s.....*shiver*
Honesty I think this time is....stale, people were still using landlines and phones had buttons on them.
Why was the early 2000s chosen, I mean honestly I think 2010 would have been a better choice.

Greater Balticia and Symboli

I'm going to have smart phones then
Keypad phones are ugly.

Legendary Enterprise and Co. Industries (LECI), a mega multi-billion dollar company centred in the United Acarian Empires, has made the decision to revive the old Acarian electric car industry. They've decided to revive their old child company and rename it to "Gallus". Gallus was a famed scientist and was rumoured to be a head of the secret Great Library of Dragonia. The electric car industry is an industry subsidised in Acaria. However, the industry died off in the latter half of the 20th century due to a lack of interest even though it was never put off the list of subsidised industries. LECI hopes to revive interest by providing fully electric cars. However, the idea is very much in the concept and design stage and may not be released to the public within a few years. Nevertheless, scientists and environmentalists are eager to see the future of these plans.

The Empire of Allouxia wrote:Early 2000s.....*shiver*
Honesty I think this time is....stale, people were still using landlines and phones had buttons on them.
Why was the early 2000s chosen, I mean honestly I think 2010 would have been a better choice.

Because 2000s kids r the best. ur just a gen z poser but us "barely millenials" r bettr and we remember the early 2000s as a time when life was simple, mommy changed our pullups, our dumb baby sister hadn't been born yet, and our parents weren't divorced.

The United Acarian Empires

The Empire of Symboli wrote:Okay, but what about Allouxia

don't listen to that Allouxia boy, he's a bad influence.

Well on the subject of electric powered vehicles, the R&D and plan to go large scale has been around well before the 1990s. The only reason why IRL it has taken so long for them to be popular is because of big oil companies. Also, there was no political or societal pressure to switch from gasoline to electricity. So, I say go ahead with the electric car, I just hope you know you won't be able to have autopilot in your cars.

The Empire of Solaran Olympus wrote:Well on the subject of electric powered vehicles, the R&D and plan to go large scale has been around well before the 1990s. The only reason why IRL it has taken so long for them to be popular is because of big oil companies. Also, there was no political or societal pressure to switch from gasoline to electricity. So, I say go ahead with the electric car, I just hope you know you won't be able to have autopilot in your cars.

um akshuwally the main electric transportation that oil companies crushed were streetcars. So basically no oil=trolleyland

«12. . .770771772773774775776777778»