by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Where the future is behind the moon Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .14151617181920»

Groeszere ukraine wrote:I already have severe insomnia; I don't think the lacklustre amount of sleep I get will change that much after starting a few wars.

I aspire to
be like this

Groeszere ukraine, Late night society, and Gildar

Late night society

Groeszere ukraine wrote:I already have severe insomnia; I don't think the lacklustre amount of sleep I get will change that much after starting a few wars.

Sadly the lack of sleep ruined this mans abilities to learn. He instituted several wars involving trench warfare and suicidal wave assaults over a course of ten days and two hours.

Groeszere ukraine and Gildar

is there a way other than issues to increase your population?

Kevoro and New Cybercity are the last people who are eligible for the ???.

Zseachia wrote:Kevoro and New Cybercity are the last people who are eligible for the ???.

Really? That's cool, I didn't know I was eligible for anything! Guess things are turning around for old Cye.

New Cybercity wrote:Really? That's cool, I didn't know I was eligible for anything! Guess things are turning around for old Cye.

...if you choose correctly on the coin toss. If you don't, tough luck.

Qratan wrote:is there a way other than issues to increase your population?

yeah just like chill and it goes up

this region now officially endorses mike gravel as president of venezuela. thanks for tuning in

Ceaga

Zseachia wrote:...if you choose correctly on the coin toss. If you don't, tough luck.

Coins... I see... I'll be back in a few...
*hops nearby fence*

Groeszere ukraine

*Punches table* You wanna fight!?

Mr lowtax wrote:this region now officially endorses mike gravel as president of venezuela. thanks for tuning in

Venezuela is on a crash course to be the new Western North Korea. All that's left for them is to cut off internet and phone communications.

Late night society

Groeszere ukraine wrote:*Punches table* You wanna fight!?

Don't scuff the Mahogany!

Groeszere ukraine

Late night society

Mr lowtax wrote:this region now officially endorses mike gravel as president of venezuela. thanks for tuning in

Fake newzz~

Wait, what are we eligible for???

Groeszere ukraine

Late night society wrote:Don't scuff the Mahogany!

*Takes bite out of the table*

Gildar

Late night society

Kevoro wrote:Wait, what are we eligible for???

A beating and smokes afterwards.

Kevoro wrote:Wait, what are we eligible for???

I don't know but we are!
*Hops back over the same fence*
Alright, I also got this coin! I don't know why I got it...

Groeszere ukraine wrote:*Takes bite out of the table*

Groeszere Ukraine, why are you eating that table... When did we get a table?

Late night society and Gildar

Groeszere ukraine

New Cybercity wrote:Groeszere Ukraine, why are you eating that table... When did we get a table?

You dare claim my table!? *stabs table with combat knife*

New Cybercity and Late night society

Groeszere ukraine wrote:You dare claim my table!? *stabs table with combat knife*

*Stares a few seconds and slowly backs off*
... You can do whatever you want...
Oh, I remember why I got this coin! Off to the bakery!

Late night society

New Cybercity gets the ??? prize! Thank you, everyone who participated in my rushed, boring game!

Aaand poll time again. Thanks to Optiplex 580 we finally have a promising court system to ensure justice and fair trials for any and all resident nations! However, it is necessary that a democratic majority approves of the draft, which can be found at (in case you missed the link at the poll) https://pastebin.com/9yfnz8nL .

All Nay voters are strongly encouraged to post their disagreements with the proposed system and their suggestions on how can it be made better.

Late night society

Ferris Bueller, you're my hero.

Late night society

Zseachia wrote:New Cybercity gets the ??? prize! Thank you, everyone who participated in my rushed, boring game!

*Comes out with smoke and ash all over face*
I won? Yhooooooooo, Free cinnamon rolls for everybody, Don't eat the one though!
Glad to have been apart of the game and happy to have played with everyone.

Late night society

Late night society

New Cybercity wrote:*Comes out with smoke and ash all over face*
I won? Yhooooooooo, Free cinnamon rolls for everybody, Don't eat the one though!
Glad to have been apart of the game and happy to have played with everyone.

( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡) Let's play again sometime.

Groeszere ukraine

I just want to vote Nay for the heck of it, will remove if any true opposition to Yea occurs

«12. . .14151617181920»

Advertisement