-He is a very dark child always running into the forest doing who knows what.
-Yes I am, and you must be D-Man
- Well, I'm pretty good in the forest. I can probably help him.
- The one and only. So, how's keeping the demi-gods safe been? I've been watching you from my home reality for a long while.
*Points to a figure in dark clothing running into the forest*
-Well what are you waiting for!
*She dashes after him, moving faster than a human naturally could*
-Yes its been hard work, my guards obviously need to train harder to keep our island safe from other Gods.
*D-Man looks into some alternate realities*
- Not very good guards. 98% of realities show a massive failure.
*Black light flashes and a portal opens up*
*Skyla is knocked over, but gets back up and jumps at the portal*
-My Mages always run when theirs an intruder.
*D-Man attempts to facepalm*
- Let me.
*He snaps and the barrier flashes blue*
- I reinforced it, heavily. Should hold from almost anything.
*The portal sucks her into the Human realm*
-Thank you D-Man
(She's going to stick out. A lot.)
*She lands on her feet, but is fairly off balance.*
- No problem.
*He materializes a golf club*
- Now, I have stuff to do.
*Scott turns around and see's her as a regular human*
(The mist I presume?)
- I was told to! Better than dealing with an Australian space redneck!
(That is one of mech's characters, and he's amazing.)
*Soldier rips off his pants*
Let's dance maggot.
*He gets pissed that someone found out what he's been doing and the undead start coming out of the ground*
- What the?!
*Skyla freaks out, grabbing any sort of heavy object to use as a weapon*
-You never should have followed me Arthur
*A 6'2 boy walks in front of her holding a sword*
- What's going on?
*Lightning shoots out of Arthur's hand*
-Oh sorry missy, Im Arthur
- Can I get an explanation as to what's going on here?