by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

United roleplay authority Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .2,2192,2202,2212,2222,2232,2242,225»

Der Raich wrote:Svyatoslav was seating nearby,playing guitar messing up notes more and more often,making his nerves go wild,and he,in first time,came in true rage,smashing his instrument using his knees,as Bang tried to rub against him and calm him down,he just kick him away,the cat,slowly walked away,crying.Enraged Svyatoslav enters the Gods Pub and begins crushing everything,flipping tables and chairs,punching everyone in it,until they bleed and just run out,even the owner-Crystal man got his part,as he wacked his head with a bottle of Darl Matter Whiskey,making his crystals crack and falling him unconsciousness,after that,he ran to the very center of heaven,he falls on his knees,screaming very loudly,that it can be heared from every part of heaven,even at the very edges.

Meanwhile Fuhrer,in his regular regime,continues working,stamping,drinking 2 liters of coffee and energetics,but more and more he can be noticed sleeping or procrastinating,quite unthinkable thing happened-for first time,he didnt appeared on the party meeting,the members of the Volkshalle sat for 5 hours,waiting for him to arrive,but he didnt came,he never came,after that debates began occuring,they grew into fights,and they turned into gunfire,and only after 40 minutes it stopped,when they realised what have they done.

Every nation is falling into chaos
Half the population has gone into a feral blood rage and are causing chaos
These are truly the end times...

Well

1000 Stars wrote:Every nation is falling into chaos
Half the population has gone into a feral blood rage and are causing chaos
These are truly the end times...

*the droid armies activate a purge*

Imperialist alsace wrote:*the droid armies activate a purge*

Civilians revolt against the government
Corporations declare independence only to be killed by their customers
Honorgrad tries to take control by beheading burning planets to make an example

1000 Stars wrote:Civilians revolt against the government
Corporations declare independence only to be killed by their customers
Honorgrad tries to take control by beheading burning planets to make an example

*order 65 is declared droid armies are now loyal to the government*
*the central government centralised power and the president gets emergency powers**abandonment of non necessary planets*

1000 Stars wrote:Every nation is falling into chaos
Half the population has gone into a feral blood rage and are causing chaos
These are truly the end times...

Fuhrer was laying on the couch,when the advisor broke in,panickely waving a report document
-Mein Fu...
But he was shot in the head by once the one who almost every day risked his health

Der Raich wrote:Fuhrer was laying on the couch,when the advisor broke in,panickely waving a report document
-Mein Fu...
But he was shot in the head by once the one who almost every day risked his health

Raichian citizens storm the capital building and Fuhers home to get supplies and just to cause chaos

Imperialist alsace wrote:*order 65 is declared droid armies are now loyal to the government*
*the central government centralised power and the president gets emergency powers**abandonment of non necessary planets*

Honorgradian citizens try to storm the capital but are shot by space marines holding the line

"Well friends,
No
Brothers
And sisters

It seems we are at the last moments of the Imperium
The flame of man burned Hot and Bright
But in the vastness of space it was only a mere match in the snowy winds of chaos

Men of Honorgrad
Say your goodbyes to your loved ones
And all nonessential personel
I relieve you of service
The end times are coming friends"

1000 Stars wrote:Raichian citizens storm the capital building and Fuhers home to get supplies and just to cause chaos

Honorgradian citizens try to storm the capital but are shot by space marines holding the line

"Well friends,
No
Brothers
And sisters

It seems we are at the last moments of the Imperium
The flame of man burned Hot and Bright
But in the vastness of space it was only a mere match in the snowy winds of chaos

Men of Honorgrad
Say your goodbyes to your loved ones
And all nonessential personel
I relieve you of service
The end times are coming friends"

*the droids have restored order in the capital and the core worlds*

Imperialist alsace wrote:*the droids have restored order in the capital and the core worlds*

Planets begin to start having earth quakes and blow up

The first report is in Honorgradian new mesa
Then neo crown
Then it starts to appear in the South

Then in koperland

(A few days from start of quakes till blowing up)

Post by 1000 Stars suppressed by The neo glactic empire.

Good Bye URA

I will miss you

We've had a 1/3 of a year together
And i loved it

Hi.

North Animalia wrote:Hi.

День добрый

Dual war wrote:День добрый

Hi raich.
So, I'm going to be the one keeping the region alive.

North Animalia wrote:Hi raich.
So, I'm going to be the one keeping the region alive.

Well,my best wishes to you in that cause. If need help-you know what to do.

Dual war wrote:Well,my best wishes to you in that cause. If need help-you know what to do.

I doubt I'll have a problem.
Maybe we can even rebuild everything?

North Animalia wrote:I doubt I'll have a problem.
Maybe we can even rebuild everything?

Maybe. Though I still hope one day you will join our rp as well.

Dual war wrote:Maybe. Though I still hope one day you will join our rp as well.

I will join the new rp as soon as activity really starts up.

North Animalia wrote:I will join the new rp as soon as activity really starts up.

Alrighty then. We eill bring old glory back

and maybe make new Svyatoslav and Gaea

Dual war wrote:Alrighty then. We eill bring old glory back

and maybe make new Svyatoslav and Gaea

Yeah, I can do all sorts of origin story stuff.

North Animalia wrote:Yeah, I can do all sorts of origin story stuff.

Yep

Dual war wrote:Yep

Nice.

I figured out a loophole to reverse the apocalypse!
Mech making a virtual world!

The Retrofuture wrote:I figured out a loophole to reverse the apocalypse!
Mech making a virtual world!

Well, your not wrong, but that's no fun.

North Animalia wrote:Nice.

Zaebis'(freaking damn good)

The Retrofuture wrote:I figured out a loophole to reverse the apocalypse!
Mech making a virtual world!

Охуеть,четко

«12. . .2,2192,2202,2212,2222,2232,2242,225»

Advertisement