by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

United roleplay authority Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .711712713714715716717. . .1,7411,742»

North Animalia wrote:He said he was rich, so maybe hes used to being able to say this kind of stuff.

Probably

Being on here makes me more leftist

I kinda wanna over throw the capitalist system just to spite retro now

North Animalia wrote:He said he was rich, so maybe hes used to being able to say this kind of stuff.

People who brag about acquisitions usually lack them

Kemaharajaan Majapahit wrote:People who brag about acquisitions usually lack them

I think he has them.
Only a spoiled rich kid would be like retro.

The Retrofuture wrote:How can an opinion be wrong?

So if someone hates jews for an example is that opinion right?

The Retrofuture wrote:How can an opinion be wrong?

You are saying that Animalia shouldnt be sad that a part of her childhood is gone
You say she should grow up
Yet when ever someone does the same to you you freak out calling them names

Thus your opinion has no relevance

1000 Stars wrote:You are saying that Animalia shouldnt be sad that a part of her childhood is gone
You say she should grow up
Yet when ever someone does the same to you you freak out calling them names

Thus your opinion has no relevance

She said it was five years ago!

1000 Stars wrote:You are saying that Animalia shouldnt be sad that a part of her childhood is gone
You say she should grow up
Yet when ever someone does the same to you you freak out calling them names

Thus your opinion has no relevance

Shotsfired

The Retrofuture wrote:She said it was five years ago!

It still hurts. A lot.

The Retrofuture wrote:I'LL TELL YOU WHAT SOUNDS DUMB.
AN ENTIRE NATION WHO'S DEFINING CHARACTERISTIC IS BEING COLD.
THAT IS NOT CREATIVE IN THE LEAST.

The Retrofuture wrote:She said it was five years ago!

'Oh How the Turns have Tabled'

Retalia, could I construct a permanent embassy in New Azura?

1000 Stars wrote:'Oh How the Turns have Tabled'

That was once!

Kemaharajaan Majapahit wrote:Retalia, could I construct a permanent embassy in New Azura?

Sure

RETALIA wrote:Sure

:D

The Retrofuture wrote:She said it was five years ago!

When church died in RvB i cried

I cried a lot

I seriously went into a depression for like 2 weeks before i could even get out of bed

It wasnt like a suicidal depression but it was sad

Same happened when stan lee died (although i only felt bad for a week)
Stuff happens that hurts your heart and you should stop being so judgemental

1000 Stars wrote:When church died in RvB i cried

I cried a lot

I seriously went into a depression for like 2 weeks before i could even get out of bed

It wasnt like a suicidal depression but it was sad

Same happened when stan lee died (although i only felt bad for a week)
Stuff happens that hurts your heart and you should stop being so judgemental

I was just as sad.
Also, I think he knows hes wrong and is just trying to sound correct.

North Animalia wrote:I was just as sad.
Also, I think he knows hes wrong and is just trying to sound correct.

Welp hij is gewoon een lul

Xi ħadd ieħor mill-malta?

Thanks for everything, again.

We need to send retro to Dr. Phil.

The neo glactic empire
How big am I right now?

North Animalia wrote:Scientist: Did the retrofuture spread? They are the only things who would do this kind of thing and get away with it.

What retrofuture?

Mechanian wrote:We need to send retro to Dr. Phil.

That's right

«12. . .711712713714715716717. . .1,7411,742»

Advertisement