by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

United roleplay authority Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .707708709710711712713. . .1,7511,752»

RETALIA wrote:what do you think about the kaiju

Itís fine.

Mechanian wrote:Itís fine.

they can be usefull on earth if something happens

The neo glactic empire wrote:but you got a guy to be banned for no reason

but she took it all upon herself

Can we arrest the guy for animal cruelty?

Silicon based parasites wrote:Can we arrest the guy for animal cruelty?

The big tank dude.

RETALIA wrote:they can be usefull on earth if something happens

I guess.

Oh mein Got

1000 Stars wrote:Oh mein Got

Whatís going on?

Mechanian wrote:I guess.

i mean i dont have any land on earth so i have no forces there only my sea navy that is underwater in underwater cities so these kaiju's are great

1000 Stars wrote:Oh mein Got

?

RETALIA wrote:i mean i dont have any land on earth so i have no forces there only my sea navy that is underwater in underwater cities so these kaiju's are great

Please punctuate.

Mechanian wrote:Please punctuate.

i'm lazy so

1000 Stars wrote:Oh mein Got

You found out that the furry lied to all of us?

The Retrofuture wrote:You found out that the furry lied to all of us?

No i knew since last week

RETALIA wrote:?

Silicon based parasites wrote:Whatís going on?

Neo took my northern territory
Before The Border between me raich and teo was where earth was

Now of he holds that territory where both Teo met earth and i met earth that means that i dont have a border with earth and neither does teo

The neo glactic empire

1000 Stars wrote:No i knew since last weekNeo took my northern territory
Before The Border between me raich and teo was where earth was

Now of he holds that territory where both Teo met earth and i met earth that means that i dont have a border with earth and neither does teo

The neo glactic empire

Are you not mad that she was laundering respect from you?

The Retrofuture wrote:Are you not mad that she was laundering respect from you?

No not really

1000 Stars wrote:No not really

Not disappointed?
She was lying to our faces for months!
How can you tolerate that?

1000 Stars wrote:No not really

i still can not believe that ghost is a puppet of north animalia

The Retrofuture wrote:Not disappointed?
She was lying to our faces for months!
How can you tolerate that?

*paris hunts for lisboa*
(i got gigantic plans for lisboa)

RETALIA wrote:i still can not believe that ghost is a puppet of north animalia

They are! We were lied to!
Teach her a damn lesson!

The neo glactic empire wrote:*paris hunts for lisboa*
(i got gigantic plans for lisboa)

(Very well)

The Retrofuture wrote:They are! We were lied to!
Teach her a damn lesson!

she really wanted attention that much

RETALIA wrote:she really wanted attention that much

She did!
Letís keep her out of here.
She needs to know her limits!

The Retrofuture wrote:(Very well)

*she sharges for lisboa guns balzing and opens fire with a barrage of explosive missiles targeted at lisboas weapons*

The neo glactic empire wrote:*she sharges for lisboa guns balzing and opens fire with a barrage of explosive missiles targeted at lisboas weapons*

*Sparks fly as the weapon systems go down*

The Retrofuture wrote:*Sparks fly as the weapon systems go down*

*paris sends its elite royal marines to capture lisboa*
(they are the ones trained by the elite military academy)
(they are armed with plasma rifles with bayonets and all have decent armor)

«12. . .707708709710711712713. . .1,7511,752»

Advertisement