by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

United roleplay authority Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .670671672673674675676. . .2,1972,198»

The Retrofuture wrote:(We must wait for 1000 Stars goodman)

Present

Let's go

Frozen Forests wrote:Hey how is your day

Great! Just got back from riding my bike up to the pool and back.

1000 Stars
RETALIA
You two control your entire forces at once. I will simply moderate.

North Animalia wrote:Great! Just got back from riding my bike up to the pool and back.

That sounds fun

My day was pretty good too

The Retrofuture wrote:1000 Stars
RETALIA
You two control your entire forces at once. I will simply moderate.

ok

Frozen Forests wrote:That sounds fun

My day was pretty good too

Continue where we left off?

Frozen Forests wrote:You dont understand the full situation
We are dying

Every single one of us on the planets

We need help over throwing the old defeatist government in place of a fair and strong new one

The Retrofuture wrote:1000 Stars
RETALIA
You two control your entire forces at once. I will simply moderate.

*Jerusalem fires at athens tracks*
The smaller cities flank around the side trying to get past unnoticed while the 3 big ones go to distract istanbul

1000 Stars wrote:*Jerusalem fires at athens tracks*
The smaller cities flank around the side trying to get past unnoticed while the 3 big ones go to distract istanbul

(athens is not with Istanbul right now)

Frozen Forests wrote:You dont understand the full situation
We are dying

Every single one of us on the planets

We need help over throwing the old defeatist government in place of a fair and strong new one

North Animalia wrote:Continue where we left off?

We sure can

Frozen Forests wrote:We sure can

*The scientist hands him a laser pistol and a few energy cells*
Scientist: Go.

RETALIA wrote:(athens is not with Istanbul right now)

Hey

Thats pretty good

Everyone fires at istandbul aiming for vital parts like the tracks and the Control room

North Animalia wrote:*The scientist hands him a laser pistol and a few energy cells*
Scientist: Go.

"I need major weaponry and armor

100 guns shoild be enough to make the Aristocracy capitulate"

Frozen Forests wrote:"I need major weaponry and armor

100 guns shoild be enough to make the Aristocracy capitulate"

Scientist: We are a scientific expedition, we don't have anything more powerful.

1000 Stars wrote:Hey

Thats pretty good

Everyone fires at istandbul aiming for vital parts like the tracks and the Control room

*Istanbul fires its heavy guns at important parts and runs away at full speed*

North Animalia wrote:Scientist: We are a scientific expedition, we don't have anything more powerful.

"I guess I'll have to make do
I will start the revolt in 3 days time so be off world by then"

Frozen Forests wrote:"I guess I'll have to make do
I will start the revolt in 3 days time so be off world by then"

Scientist: Got it. *She walks to where the other members of the expedition are*

RETALIA wrote:*Istanbul fires its heavy guns at important parts and runs away at full speed*

All the cities are attacking

Thats Baku
Jerusalem
Rostov
Rome
3 other big cities
As well as 4 tiny ones

We fire at Istanbuls tracks then send a detachment of cities across a shortcut to cut off his escape

North Animalia wrote:Scientist: Got it. *She walks to where the other members of the expedition are*

The General goes back out to the banquet hall

And you are left wondering what wierd heck place would be this screwed up

Frozen Forests wrote:The General goes back out to the banquet hall

And you are left wondering what wierd heck place would be this screwed up

Scientist: Did the retrofuture spread? They are the only things who would do this kind of thing and get away with it.

1000 Stars wrote:All the cities are attacking

Thats Baku
Jerusalem
Rostov
Rome
3 other big cities
As well as 4 tiny ones

We fire at Istanbuls tracks then send a detachment of cities across a shortcut to cut off his escape

looks like we are gonna have to use the special weapons
*Istanbul fires its special weapons making important places on the cities explode with a weird blue explosion, Istanbul uses its overdrive button to go to Athens at the edge of the hunting grounds*

RETALIA wrote:*Istanbul fires its heavy guns at important parts and runs away at full speed*

1000 Stars wrote:All the cities are attacking

Thats Baku
Jerusalem
Rostov
Rome
3 other big cities
As well as 4 tiny ones

We fire at Istanbuls tracks then send a detachment of cities across a shortcut to cut off his escape

When 2 bourgoiuse fight

https://mtdata.ru/u13/photo3745/20179144335-0/original.jpg

RETALIA wrote:looks like we are gonna have to use the special weapons
*Istanbul fires its special weapons making important places on the cities explode with a weird blue explosion, Istanbul uses its overdrive button to go to Athens at the edge of the hunting grounds*

What special weapon?
I thought retro made it clear you cant have super weapons

RETALIA wrote:looks like we are gonna have to use the special weapons
*Istanbul fires its special weapons making important places on the cities explode with a weird blue explosion, Istanbul uses its overdrive button to go to Athens at the edge of the hunting grounds*

I believe that we agreed to not have any superweapons.

The Retrofuture wrote:I believe that we agreed to not have any superweapons.

its not a superweapon like medusa its like a super heavy high damage thing kind of like artilery

RETALIA wrote:looks like we are gonna have to use the special weapons
*Istanbul fires its special weapons making important places on the cities explode with a weird blue explosion, Istanbul uses its overdrive button to go to Athens at the edge of the hunting grounds*

RETALIA wrote:its not a superweapon like medusa its like a super heavy high damage thing

This has behavior similar to a QEW/MEDUSA.
No.

«12. . .670671672673674675676. . .2,1972,198»

Advertisement