Here’s a little overview on how this country works:
RNG decides what I do for EVERYTHING.
I like the warmth of my country too
I love how everyone is getting what I say so easily :)
I used a transalator
i wont tag out of fear for a major notifications spam event, but here is the news:
Have no clue how it managed to glitch itself out so much, but i've tried to make some modifications to make it more readable.
Who wants some chicken?
Honey Bea's Chicken is an international Martenyikan-based fast food chain specializing in Martenyikan style chicken, especially its original sweet-spicy grilled and fried offerings. Founded in [city] in [year], Honey Bea's operates 268 restaurants in 11 countries throughout The Western Isles. Their logo depicts [idk possibly a bee with a flaming chicken drumstick lol???] and the company is named after co-founder Béatrice Ewendi, founder Zachary Ewendi's wife.
(table of contents)
Honey Bea's was founded by Zachary Ewendi and his wife Béatrice in [year], when the two acquired their first restaurant. Prior to opening the restaurant, Zachary and Béatrice Ewendi operated Zac's, a relatively simple bar in Port Bonare, which started to have trouble attracting customers. In a bid to generate interest and set Zac's apart from the competition, the couple decided to start selling sweet and spicy chicken to their customers, which Béatrice prepared in the back kitchen. The chicken proved to be a hit in the local community and inspired the couple to open a new dedicated restaurant.
By [year] the Ewendis owned [##] Honey Bea's Chicken restaurants in the Port Bonare area, and was already catching on amongst the city's international clientele. In [year], Honey Bea's reached the international market when it opened new locations in Laeden, [nation] and [nation], and it continued to grow with the help of professional business management, and investors such as [name]. In particular, Laedenian businessman Claude Bettencourt, who bought a [sizable]% stake in the company, was entrusted with managing the new Laedenian division, as his home country proved to be a lucrative market for Honey Bea's products already.
Honey Bea's operates restaurants throughout most parts of The Western Isles.
Zachary & Béatrice Ewendi started Honey Bea's Chicken in [year] in Port Bonare, Martenyika with a single store. By 2022, the company had grown to operate 153 restaurants across Martenyika, with most of them being located in the Port Bonare metro area.
There are 4 restaurants in Ainslie, 2 in Arborai and 2 in Arton, one of which is located in Sturt-Condor Airport's international terminal near Martenyikan airline lounges.
Currently Honey Bea's operates 15 restaurants in Aizcona. 5 are located in the Estra metro area, while there are 3 in the Jainkiria-Girasf area. Zefal and Kai d'Jenderrega have 2 each, while Galbarrena, Zibiligaldu, and Urrezko Hiria have a single location.
Perhaps the company's newest market, 2 new locations have opened within Gaillimh Ciarrai's capital of Aisling, while a third is currently under construction. All 3 locations are/will be located within Aisling's new international district.
Ioudaia is home to 10 Honey Bea's restaurants, which are mostly centralized within its largest cities. There are 4 in Ornemion, 3 in Shariyath, and one each in Chytirios, Cypharisseis, and the capital city of Nykalessos.
Honey Bea's maintains 5 outlets in Keverai; 3 in Kertalin, 1 in Serrateti, and 1 in Corsare.
Honey Bea's has been in Laeden since [year], being one of the earliest and largest foreign markets. Currently there are 12 restaurants operating in Laeden; 5 in Volyènne, 2 each in Illyria and Illion, and 1 each in Arcadia, Lynèsse, and Cardenas. It is suspected more locations may open within Laeden in the near future.
Honey Bea's has seen extensive growth in Rázgrìz, which hosts 40 restaurants as well as the company's Eterna-Southern Division. These are primarily concentrated around Yítorìá, Zír Kádæ and On Tærász, but can be found throughout Rázgrìz.
Currently Solariya is the home of Honey Bea's in Raedlon, with 11 restaurants located in Eridanis (5), Serín (2), Visegrad (2), Illüro (1), and Artinis (1).
Wellsia has 11 outlets total. Most of the restaurants (7) are located on the mainland: there are 3 in Hadast, 2 in Utica-Tingi, and 1 each in Seura and Thainath. Ispanya Island contains 2: 1 each in Malaka and Eliberi. Ramitha and Gaulos Islands also have 1 each, in Ziz and Maleth respectively.
Yursea is home to 4 restaurants, with 3 of them located in the capital Yukcaster, and 1 in Prokmont.
Just kind of started this dispatch on a whim, and I'm looking for more countries who would have Honey Bea's restaurants in them. So feel free to let me know (TG, or discord) if you'd like to be listed, and how many locations. Also how many would be in which cities (otherwise I'll just distribute them across your biggest cities).
21 minutes ago since last rmb post
I completely forgot the weekly update yesterday, but I had my sister and her family over, so I was distracted. The information listed in the update below has been calculated until yeaterday around 17:00 CEST (with potentially some events lacking that happened on 24/25 April, as the activity overview only mentions the last seven days).
The Western Isles Office of Information
- 239 Total Nations (+26), 23,555 RMB pages (+11)
- 74 delegate endorsements (+7), 48 successor endorsements (+5)
- 55 Members on the Map (+/-0)
- The newly arrived: Unia Thet Med, Ploegua, Auranda, North East Yemen, The Monk, Civillan, Lush Land, Remodio, Villagia, Newlyfoundland, Finder, Katro, Slavyiskie, Maharl, Corporate Agemonia, Heavenly country qian hon, Kuwarkiistan, Lankataka, Milerya, Sovria, Fred Solarin, Kazeria, The rebublic of Vaticana, Reino da novo sul, Gebirgsreich, German empire I, Diamondis, The Rodaves, Slan Mum, Cahron, Sparta-Athens-Minoa, EJJ, Lechiti, Trutoff, Bursaray, Syrvania, Terria Nerra, and Imperial Conglomerate of North America.
Welcome (back) and please make sure to endorse our Founder Vancouvia and our Successor Ainslie!
This week's new dispatches:
- East Yemen published "Flag Change"
- East Yemen published "Military Grow"
- East Yemen published "Break Apart"
- Ivolshok published "ivnet://agri_output"
- Ivolshok published "ivnet://mineral_out"
- Lesva published "Safety Net"
- Ivolshok published "ivnet://foreign_policy"
- Aeteros published "Aeterosan Tourism Overview"
- Ivolshok published "ivnet://import_export"
- Ploegua published "P.A (Ploegua) Army"
- Ploegua published "Ploegua's national anthem"
- Ploegua published "Ploegua's history"
- Ploegua published "Ideology"
- Belantica published "Mariette Steel Corporation"
- Ainslie published "Baetylus and Ainslie"
- San Jimenez published "San Jimenez | Catholic Religious Order | The Order of Saint Melina"
- Esterazdravo published "Regions (states) of Esterazdravo"
- The United Partitions published "Salimanese War of Independence"
- Ploegua published "Our communist nation's independence war"
- Lankataka published "История князей ланкатана"
- Milerya published "La historia de Milerya"
- Finder published "Beans or jazz?"
- Slavyiskie published "Описание Славийцев"
- Kuwarkiistan published "Kuwarkiistan"
- Kuwarkiistan published "Economy"
- Laeden published "The Golden Age of Laeden"
- Wellsia published "Belutu Wellsiyai (Empire of Wellsia)"
- Esterazdravo published "How to make an "Idiot Sandwich" [OOC]"
- Kuwarkiistan published "History"
- Kuwarkiistan published "Culture, People, and Religion"
- The Rodaves published "The Rodaves"
- Cahron published "We Love you."
- The Rodaves published "IIWikis"
- Cahron published "Sorry its not my fault"
- Cahron published "How to cure cancer"
- Cahron published "We will invade my main acc"
- Cahron published "Money of charons"
- Lechiti published "Independence."
- Trutoff published "Welcome to Trutoff!"
- Lechiti published "Basic information."
- Fred Solarin published "Overview of Solaria/It's People's/It's Territories/It's History/It's Empire/It's Culture and everything in between"
- Crucemia published "Overview (WIP)"
- Cahron published "Time"
- Trutoff published "What does the colors and icon on the Trutoff flag means?"
- Bursaray published "Climate"
See the Regional Archives for the less recent Weekly Happenings format and days even further in the past.
Hm... what is your countries uptake regarding religion? I tried to steer away from any kind of religion, making it difficult to actually openly try to "recruit", basically trying to keep religion out of everyone´s life. Are there others with similar attitude or does most follow a main religion with side religions? Maybe even a state religion out there?
Culturally Veleste follows christianity (or similar depending on roleplay lore), other religions are accepted as far as they do not verbally or physically attack each other or the main. As long as you follow the law you are free to worship whatever you like. Religions that fundamentally are lawbreakers such as cannibalistic ones are automatically cult-banned.
Dia duit a chara. An bhfuil a fhios agat gur gnách linn ríthe a bheith i gceannas??
P R O T E C T O R A T E
S Y R A S I A
"Forð æmâlibban lufian liss"
“...The real purpose of this government is to advance beyond the predatory nature of this House....”
— Prime Minister Charles Fickley, HALL OF COMMONS — February 7th 2018
S Y R A S I A
Commonwealth and Protectorate of Syrasia
Cynewíse & Hléowfæstwíse of Syrasia
Coat of Arms
Forð æmâlibban lufian liss
("For to live is to love")
The Red Flag (English)
("ðeat eádréd Fana")
Unitary Parliamentary Republic
TBA (Lower House)
· Water (%)
S Y R A S I A
Hey guys, new here
I've been on NS for a while but as work finally has cut hours back I can get back into the game! I'm just setting up this account, then I'll read those rules and apply when in the WA :)