by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

The Western Isles Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .22,45122,45222,45322,45422,45522,45622,457. . .22,54022,541»

nation=ktismandrasi/detail=factbook/id=main

Could some of y'all please look these two factbooks over, and make sure everything is at least reasonable, if not sensible? The military section is a WIP, and I would especially like thoughts and improvements on Gaionaxia (!Sparta).

Ktismandrasi wrote:nation=ktismandrasi/detail=factbook/id=main

Could some of y'all please look these two factbooks over, and make sure everything is at least reasonable, if not sensible? The military section is a WIP, and I would especially like thoughts and improvements on Gaionaxia (!Sparta).

Just a small one (I will read the rest at a later moment): is the use of the Greek alphabet the same as in Greek? If so, it says "n dnmokratia tou ktismandrosiou".

Athara Magarat wrote:Aren't the British Health Minister and Prince Albert?? also positive for coronavirus?

Chief Medical Officer, Health Secretary and Prince Charles have got it.

Nhoor wrote:Just a small one (I will read the rest at a later moment): is the use of the Greek alphabet the same as in Greek? If so, it says "n dnmokratia tou ktismandrosiou".

You are right, I am learning Attic Greek and going off of that, my transliteration is based on my own ideas, though now that you mention it I should look at how it is usually done.

The last o is an a because the ending is technically two endings, the original name being τα κτισμα or το κτισμον ανδρασι (ta ktisma or to ktismon andrasi) , with the ktisma and andrasi being merged into one word, and being made singular with nationalistically minded turns of speech.

Edit: Which means I messed up my banner and title...

Corindia wrote:lmao Boris Johnson has rona.

Part of me feels sorry for him, but on the other hand, it's Boris Johnson.

The Aziran Islands wrote:Part of me feels sorry for him, but on the other hand, it's Boris Johnson.

Gotta to love the kinder, gentler politics the left is always on about ...

Alteran Republics wrote:Gotta to love the kinder, gentler politics the left is always on about ...

ok boomer

Hi everyone, I was here with this nation awhile ago, and have since found the motivation and drive to return to NS with new plans and ideas with my newfound quarantine time.

As for my plans for this nation, it will be very similar to Francoist Spain and the Estado Novo in Portugal, as well as various influences from fascist italy. Pratara is an ultra nationalist, catholic, authoritarian, and corporatist state that is semi isolationist. The Prataran King and Caudillo share joint control over the nation, but the King has actual genuine support among the people which gives him more de facto power. The ruling party actually has minimal control over government functions, with their main role being to maintain political loyalty by the people to the state ideology. The economy is based around corporatist and syndicalist principles, with the Economic League as the national syndicate, and the Corporative Chamber as the primary economic policy maker.

With this new revamped nation I hope to get involved in lots of RP and nation building in TWI!

I remember the days where I was the only corporatocracy.

Good times.

Mind you, I seem to recall having a green flag ... 🤔

Pratara wrote:Hi everyone, I was here with this nation awhile ago, and have since found the motivation and drive to return to NS with new plans and ideas with my newfound quarantine time.

Our nations are gonna get along perfectly I would think!

San Jimenez wrote:Our nations are gonna get along perfectly I would think!

Sure seems like it!

I have decided to award Half Life:Alyx the seal of really damn good

The Aziran Islands wrote:I have decided to award Half Life:Alyx the seal of really damn good

I just wish it didn't cost hundreds of dollars to play the game

Pratara wrote:Hi everyone, I was here with this nation awhile ago, and have since found the motivation and drive to return to NS with new plans and ideas with my newfound quarantine time.

As for my plans for this nation, it will be very similar to Francoist Spain and the Estado Novo in Portugal, as well as various influences from fascist italy. Pratara is an ultra nationalist, catholic, authoritarian, and corporatist state that is semi isolationist. The Prataran King and Caudillo share joint control over the nation, but the King has actual genuine support among the people which gives him more de facto power. The ruling party actually has minimal control over government functions, with their main role being to maintain political loyalty by the people to the state ideology. The economy is based around corporatist and syndicalist principles, with the Economic League as the national syndicate, and the Corporative Chamber as the primary economic policy maker.

With this new revamped nation I hope to get involved in lots of RP and nation building in TWI!

Ooh more European type nations exciting!

Nothing like drinking an energy drink at 10 PM to work on factbooks :)

I'm really sorry to say that I'm probably rebooting canon. The tiny suvurnia just doesnt offer much and with this new reboot I should be able to actually play a role in global politics and provide some fun stuff. It's gonna be a czech democratic republic, and I'm gonna do some better quality worldbuilding than the meme Suvurnia turned into.

Nothing like a quarentine to give me all the time in the world, only to then be busy with supply hunting and reduced internet access for those who WFH. Apologies to everyone who is waiting on me for a cooperative post/dispatch.

I’m high as balls rn life is good

Negarakita wrote:I'm really sorry to say that I'm probably rebooting canon. The tiny suvurnia just doesnt offer much and with this new reboot I should be able to actually play a role in global politics and provide some fun stuff. It's gonna be a czech democratic republic, and I'm gonna do some better quality worldbuilding than the meme Suvurnia turned into.

Come to Argus. Here are cookies in advance.

Everyone seems to be pulling an Alteran Republics recently

Shidei wrote:Everyone seems to be pulling an Alteran Republics recently

If people are willing to break my record, they're more than welcome to.

Chuuṣoostee is the official language of the native people of Remodio. The following tables use IPA pronunciations.

Manner

Consonant

Nasal

m(bilabial), n(alveolar)

Stop

p, b(bilabial), t, d(alveolar), ʈ, ɖ(retroflex), k, g(velar)

Implosive

ʄ(palatal), ɓ(bilabial), ɗ(alveolar)

Affricat

ts, dz(alveolar), ʧ, ʤ(palato-alveolar), ʨ, ʥ(alveolo-palatal)

Approximant

j(palatal), l(alveolar)

Fricative

f, v(labiodental) s, z(alveolar), ʂ, ʐ(retroflex), ɕ, ʑ(alveolo-palatal), h(glottal)

Front

Back

High

i, i:

u, u:

High-mid[/[td]e, e:

o, o:

Low

a, a:

Chuuṣoostee uses the word order Subject-Object-Oblique-Verb. Adjectives are before the noun, for most cases except for number placement(i:e first, last)For example, the sentence, "Great Visqua hanged the traitors with barbed wire" would be "Great Visqua the traitors with barbed wire hanged." or "The first dead man was buried in Ghorthiid." would be "The dead man first in Ghorthiid was buried."

Articles include: rhu (the) and buh(a, an)

The word for you is "dzii", us/we is "dziu", and he/she is "dzie/dziei". I is "dzier". Feminine nouns have an "i" at the end of them. For example, a female cook is an "iichyi" whilst a male one is an "iichy". To indicate possessiveness, a "ne" is added at the very end of the word that is possessed, for example, a female cook that you own is called an "iichyine". There are words that also indicate possessiveness, such as his(deeg) and her(mud'), but they still follow the "ne" rule. Past participles use the prefix -ko on the verb. For example, "His cook was dead." in Chuuṣoostee would be "Deeg iichyne kochyaagbuuspooptii.

To make a proper noun into an adjective, it must follow the word that it describes, along with the preposition "hu", often translated as "of." For example, one of Remodio's leading tourist destinations is "Rhu Dejaa hu Bruuit", or "The Grave of Bruuit".

To negate a verb, you simply put sh' in front of the verb(the word for no is shuri). In terms of past-tense negative words, the "ko-" prefix always come before the "sh'-" prefix. For example, in order to say "I wasn't his friend.", it would be "Dzier deeg nuch kosh'dhii."

To make a word, it depends on if it ends with a vowel or a consonant. Words that end with consonants add the suffix "-iez". Vowels add the suffix "-tez". For example, multiple potions would be "jishiez", but multiple periods of time are "pipaapatez"

Numbers
0 = ukpe
1 = guu
2 = braa
3 = 'jembuu
4 = aa'j
5 = 'ziiv
6 = chyii
7 = shiib'
8 = prok
9 = naambii
Double digit and up are just the words put together, Chuuṣoostee keeps it simple. For example, 42,069 would be aa'j-braa-ukpe-chyii-naambii. Fun fact, until 1977, writing numbers in Chuuṣoostee did not use hyphens. Imaging seeing aa'jbraaukpechyiinaambii and trying to pronounce that as a foreigner!

To make a number into an adjective, "-di" is added. First is "ukpedi", second is "braadi", 42,069th is aa'j-braa-ukpe-chyii-naambiidi, etc. The for last is 'zestudi, which is the word for "late" with the suffix -di.

Conjunctions
Buuj = and
Ha = for
Abaha = nor
Grii = but
Vu = or
Criistu = yet
Eeteei = So
Chuuṣoostee - English Dictionary (constant W.I.P)
a /a/ conj. if
aad’i /ˈaːɗi/ v. press
aaj'j /aːʥ/ v. stand
aash /aːɕ/ nm. sign, signal
abaat /əbæt/ adj. bad
ach /aʧ/ nm. spring (season)
agb /agb/ nf. military
ak /ak/ prep. into
ambob’ /ˈamboɓ/ nm. meeting
anfiig /ˈanfiːg/ nf. answer
asoosti /ˈasoːsti/ nn. brass
b’ekp /ɓekp/ nm. average
b’od /ɓod/ nf. hood
b’ogb /ɓogb/ nn. footprint
b’oj’ash /ˈɓoʄaɕ/ nn. emphasis
b’okpoon /ˈɓokpoːn/ nf. repetition
b’on /ɓon/ nf. appearance (act of appearing)
b’oṭ /ɓoʈ/ v. raise, boost
b’oyuuflaaj /ˈɓojuːflaːʤ/ nn. training
beeb’ /beːɓ/ nf. alcohol
beem /beːm/ nm. lounge, couch, sofa
boog /boːg/ adj. new
dziu /buː/ pron. us
buugugbu /ˈbuːgugbu/ nn. armoury
buusaa /ˈbuːsaː/ v. deserve
chaaf /ʧaːf/ v. go
choof /ʧoːf/ nn. poison, venom
chuudeed’oo /ˈʧuːdeːɗoː/ conj. because
chuumoosa /ˈʧuːmoːsa/ nf. athlete
chuuṣuṭ /ˈʧuːʂuʈ/ nf. company
chyaad’ /ʨaːɗ/ nn. hand, palm (of hand)
chyaagbuuspooptii /ˈʨaːgbuːsˌpoːptiː/ adj. v. dead/die
chyaamba zeem /ˈʨaːmba zeːm/ nm. village
chyaa'z /ʨaːʑ/ nm. magic
chyuukso /ˈʨuːkso/ v. visit, attend, show up
chyuuṣaaj̈ /ˈʨuːʂaːʥ/ adv. up
d’echyu /ˈɗeʨu/ adj. quick
d’egli'z /ˈɗegliʑ/ adj. difficult
d’ekpum /ˈɗekpum/ v. burst, explode, blow up
d’endodz /ˈɗendoʣ/ nm. capital
d’eṭ /ɗeʈ/ v. do, make
d’iich /ɗiːʧ/ v. create
de /de/ adv. as
ḍeeb’ /ɖeːɓ/ nf. season
ḍeeḍ /ɖeːɖ/ nf. leaf
ḍeeg /ɖeːg/ pron. his, its
ḍeekp /ɖeːkp/ nm. face, side, expression
ḍeen /ɖeːn/ adj. certain, convinced
ḍeeṭ /ɖeːʈ/ adj. possible, plausible
dejaa /ˈdeʤaː/ nf. grave
dela /ˈdela/ nn. candle
desh /deɕ/ nm. factor, variable
dhii /daɪ/ v. to be
ḍi /ɖi/ nf. program
ḍiji /ɖiʤi/ n. finance
doj /doʤ/ adv. meanwhile
ḍoo'j /ɖoːʥ/ v. damage
dzaa /ʣaː/ adv. also, as well
dzaa'j /ʣaːʥ/ num. seven
dzaayi /ˈʣaːji/ prep. above
dziij /ʣiːʤ/ nm. front
dzie /ʣi/ pron. he, it
dzuugadz /ˈʣuːgaʣ/ nf. lot
ea /ˈea/ nm. risk, threat
eaudz /eauʣ/ n. education
egbu /ˈegbu/ v. mix
ekeento'j /ˈekeːntoʥ/ adj. slim
ekwuu /ɛkwu/ n. battle
endits /ˈendiʦ/ v. seek
ets /eʦ/ v. wind, weave
faa /faː/ v. can
faal /fal/ n. war
fii /fiː/ adj. old, ancient, antique
fiik /fiːk/ nf. month
fiinu /finu/ n. coast
gboob’ /gboːɓ/ prep. including
gboom /gboːm/ det. another
gbuuj’oozi /ˈgbuːʄoːzi/ nf. hair (of body), fur
gbuupuudz /ˈgbuːpuːʣ/ nn. elbow
goch /goʧ/ nf. guest, patron
guchy /guʨ/ v. hear
gufud’ /ˈgufuɗ/ adj. middle
guk /guk/ pron. one
ha /ha/ prep. for (the purpose of)
hadeg /ˈhadeg/ nn. arch
haduf /haduf/ n. attorney/lawyer
haha /ˈhaha/ nm. letter (of an alphabet)
haptu /ˈhaptu/ nn. coat, jacket, cloak
ha'z /haʑ/ v. fix, mend, repair
hi'j /hiʥ/ v. stretch
iaaṭ /ˈiaːʈ/ nf. player
ichy /iʨ/ v. cook (heat food)
iḍeestuu /ˈiɖeːstuː/ v. sing
igb /igb/ nm. world
iichy /ˈiiʨ/ nf. chef, cook
i'j /iʥ/ v. lose
ikpee /ˈikpeː/ nm. author, writer
imak /ˈimak/ v. open
inuḍ /ˈinuɖ/ nm. florist
iṭedzob’ /ˈiʈeʣoɓ/ v. bore
iyoosh /ˈijoːɕ/ nm. driver
iyuj /aɪeɪʤ/ adj. great
j’a /ʄa/ v. send
j’aguuts /ˈʄaguːʦ/ v. carry, lift
j’amii /ˈʄamiː/ nf. data
j’aspeespaach /ˈʄaspeːspaːʧ/ nm. pile, heap
j’ichyi /ˈʄiʨi/ v. reveal, expose, uncover
j’iz̈ /ʄiʑ/ adv. once
'jekii /ˈʥekiː/ nf. record
'jembri /ʥˈɛmbri/ n. country
'jentoomaa /ˈʥentoːmaː/ nm. end
jid’ /ʤiɗ/ nm. evidence
jill /ʤɪl/ n. island
'jiib’ /ʥiːɓ/ nf. campaign
'jiin /ʥiːn/ nf. color, hue
jish /ʤiɕ/ nm. potion, elixir
kebi /ˈkebi/ nf. spoon
kef /kef/ adj. firm, solid, dense
keke /ˈkeke/ prep. between
kenteetchaa /ˈkenteːtʧaː/ nm. rib
keto /ˈketo/ v. listen
ke'z /keʑ/ adj. rare
kiig /kiːg/ adj. only
ko /ko/ part. past tense particle
koḍ /koɖ/ adj. white, blank, clear
ko'z /koʑ/ nf. idea
kpeeḍ /kpeːɖ/ nn. bridge
kpee'ji /ˈkpeːʥi/ v. boil
kpeembi /ˈkpeːmbi/ v. save (put aside), collect
kpeenteḍ /ˈkpeːnteɖ/ v. miss (long for)
kpeesii /ˈkpeːsiː/ nm. eyelid, eyelash
kpood /kpoːd/ v. murder
kpruu /keɪpriu/ n. mountain
leeb’o /ˈleːɓo/ v. claim, allege
lee'jooḍuk /ˈleːʥoːɖuk/ adj. deep
leepom /ˈleːpom/ nn. mathematics
leespid’ /ˈleːspiɗ/ v. snap
leeẓa /ˈleːʐa/ v. cost
liḍ ko'j /liɖ koʥ/ nf. restaurant
lik /lik/ nm. stomach, gut
mach /maʧ/ nm. skull
magloojee /ˈmagloːʤeː/ pron. everyone
mam /mam/ nn. lock
mapto /ˈmapto/ nm. magazine
ma'z /maʑ/ nf. effort
mik /mik/ adj. fake
miẓi /ˈmiʐi/ nm. sock
mud’ /muɗ/ pron. her, hers, its
muf /muf/ v. run
muko /ˈmuko/ nm. bug, insect
mush /muɕ/ nm. result, outcome
mu'zi /muʑi/ v. to have
nab’eedzod’ /ˈnaɓeːʣoɗ/ v. aim
naḍooṭ /ˈnaɖoːʈ/ adv. recently
nachti /naʧti/ adj. foreign
naj /naʤ/ prep. onto
nats /naʦ/ nn. brothel
nuch /nuʧ/ n. friend
nuchoo /ˈnuʧoː/ adj. friendly
nudon /ˈnudon/ adj. violent
nu'j /nuʥ/ nn. screw
nundaadz /ˈnundaːʣ/ nn. scale (skin of reptiles)
nusa /ˈnusa/ nm. glasses
nuspaj /ˈnuspaʤ/ nf. pillow
nutchi /ˈnutʧi/ v. spend
nuzi /ˈnuzi/ adj. divine
od’ /oɗ/ det. each
om /om/ nn. siege
ood’ii'je /ˈoːɗiːʥe/ nm. interior
ood’iiṣiṭ /ˈoːɗiːʂiʈ/ nf. perfection
oohiiyuuj /ˈoːhiːjuːʤ/ adj. careful
pagbii /ˈpagbiː/ nn. slope, slant, ramp
pantug /ˈpantug/ nn. factory, mill, laboratory
patsa /ˈpaʦa/ nm. class
paunii /pɔnaɪ/ v. adv. n. yes
peehu /ˈpeːhu/ adj. drunk (inebriated)
peendaf /ˈpeːndaf/ v. ring
pibi /ˈpibi/ nn. hag (old woman)
piepik /ˈpiepik/ adj. legal
pik /pik/ v. screw (vulgar)
pipaapa /piˈpɑpə/ n. period, referring to time
pipama /ˈpipama/ adj. medical
se /se/ num. two
sef /sef/ v. investigate
sej /seʤ/ v. roast
sem /sem/ nm. team
sestuu /ˈsestuː/ adj. late
shod’ /ɕoɗ/ nf. manner
shots /ɕoʦ/ nm. office
shue /ˈɕue/ nf. security
shume /ˈɕume/ v. warn
shuptu /ˈɕuptu/ v. might
shuri /ʃʊri/ v. adv. n. no
shutseeṭosh /ˈɕuʦeːʈoɕ/ nm. station
ṣib’ /ʂiɓ/ nm. art, craft
ṣig /ʂig/ nm. door
ṣits /ʂiʦ/ v. prove
sof /sof/ nf. plate, tray
son /son/ nm. evening
taachy /taːʨ/ adj. sure
taam /taːm/ v. contain, incorporate
taa'zi /ˈtaːʑi/ n. nation, state
tiij /tiːʤ/ adj. naked, nude, bald
ṭoo /ʈoː/ nm. use
ṭoo'z /ʈoːʑ/ adj. gay, homosexual
tsuchyi leepuk /ˈʦuʨi ˈleːpuk/ nn. eyeball
tsuhaan /ˈʦuhaːn/ adv. just
tsumbi /ˈʦumbi/ nm. order
tsush /ʦuɕ/ nn. profit
tsuts /ʦuʦ/ pron. him, it
ṭuubeeyud /ˈʈuːbeːjud/ adj. angry, mad
tuuka /ˈtuːka/ nf. enemy
tuuno /ˈʈuːno/ adj. very
ṭuunooḍeej /ˈʈuːnoːɖeːʤ/ det. every
ṭuutii /ˈʈuːtiː/ nn. bread
ud’ /uɗ/ nf. cork
ugeetuu /ˈugeːtuː/ nf. fan (enthusiast)
ukp /ukp/ adj. black, dark, purple, green
umu /ˈumu/ nn. goat
upem /ˈupem/ nf. riot
utchu /ˈutʧu/ nm. hat
uvoontun /ˈuvoːntun/ nn. debt
uzu /ˈuzu/ nm. chalk
vagb /vagb/ v. behave (well)
vaksii /ˈvaksiː/ nm. fish
vanton /ˈvanton/ adj. fun
vazu /ˈvazu/ adj. awful, terrible
yaaḍ /jaːɖ/ v. squeeze
yaaz̈ /jaːʑ/ nm. democracy
yaatia /jatiɑ/ n. land
yeej̈ /jeːʥ/ nm. gate, port
yoochy /joːʨ/ v. charge
yookp /joːkp/ nm. thunder
yuuch /juːʧ/ nm. cake
yuuj /juːʤ/ nm. care
yuundu /ˈjuːndu/ v. perform
yuuẓii /ˈjuːʐiː/ v. affect
'ze /ʑe/ adv. least
zeed’ /zeːɗ/ nm. lesson, lecture
zeekaa /ˈzeːkaː/ adj. thick, dense
zeendekp /ˈzeːndekp/ nm. relationship
zeeshe /ˈzeːɕe/ nm. luck, fluke
'zefish /ˈʑefiɕ/ v. lean
'zemi /ˈʑemi/ nf. coffee
'zestu /ˈʑestu/ adj. slow, late
zi /zi/ nm. god
'zoj /ʑoʤ/ v. hate
zoon /zoːn/ n. ocean
ẓa'zi /ʐaʑi/ n. council
ẓuk /ʐuk/ v. offend

Pronunciation - Spelling

j - y

ɓ - b'

ɕ - sh

ɖ - ḍ

ɗ - d'

ʂ - ṣ

ʄ - j'

ʈ - ṭ

ʐ - ẓ

ʑ - 'z

dz - dz

ʤ - j

ʥ - 'j

ts - ts

ʧ - ch

ʨ - chy

Anatomy(wip)

Heart - jhest

Lung(s) - jhuurinobi(tez)

Arm(s) - 'joorot(iez)

Leg(s) - 'jooriet(iez)

Read factbook

I gotta admit, I'm a little bit proud of this.

A completely updated Noronnican Army factbook complete with designed rank slides, a new military academy and uniform lists right down to the socks a regular soldier wears! (I am not joking)

If anyone would like to have a general or political figure who served in their nation's forces in historical or present times trained in the United Prefectures Military Academy Harburgh please gimme a shout!

.
OVERVIEW



Motto

Chnoi ghài phiùimbè

March

Song of Old Molm

Established

1699

Headquarters

Nolon City

Minister for National Defence

Martyn Greyhound

Chief of the General Staff

FM Alisdair Ronyld

Budget

- Upkeep:
- Personnel:
- Procurement:

$20,273,017,554.70

$5,068,254,388.68
$12,163,810,532.82
$3,040,952,633.21

Active Personnel

100,348

Reserve Personnel

143,560

.
RECRUITMENT AND TRAINING

The Noronnican Army draws from a wide recruitment pool, as after the Noronnican Empire receded, the Noronnican Army maintained that any citizen of a nation connected with Noronica may enlist. This policy is separate from the Gurkha Brigade, but citizens of Athara Magarat wishing to join the regular Noronnican Army are permitted to do so. This policy has proved extremely successful for the Noronnican Army, drawing in expertise from across the isles. Domestically, the Army operates multiple recruitment centres across every town and city within the Noronnican Isles. All men and women between the ages of 16 and 35 may enlist as long as they pass the medical and physical test which takes place in approved medical centres in several barracks across the county.

There are many different misconceptions surrounding the Army recruitment programme, partly due to its age and due to its past strict regulations. The medical and physical tests are designed to find candidates filled with potential, as the Army will teach future soldiers how to regulate themselves and will put them through a set of intensive tests across their military career to ensure that there is a significant development on their personal fitness.

The Noronnican Armed Forces do operate a system of draft service. All males and females at the age of 18 deemed mentally and physically fit to serve must register with the UPAF Selection Programme, introduced in 2019. Individuals are not usually drafted into the armed forces, with small numbers being selected for service in January 2020, as this programme was implemented in the case of emergency.

The Noronnican Army maintains training centres across the country and around the Western Isles. Due to their global responsibilities, regular and reserve soldiers are required to train in different climates in a variety of countries. The training regime is designed to be intensive and hard, designed to push one's resolve. Regular war games, intensive physical exercises and military education are all integral to a soldier's life in the Army.

The Army has always had a strong training ethos, maintaining the idea that all soldiers in any serving capacity should be at their peak mental and physical capacity. The Army Fitness Regime was codified into Army standards in 1921 during the major restructuring of the whole of the Armed Forces with the introduction of the Noronnican Air Force. The fitness regime has since then been reviewed every year from 1921, with careful consideration over performance reports across the Army to ensure that the regime maintains its extremely high standards and exceptional quality that has come to be expected from the Noronnican Armed Forces across the region. The Army has a vast array of training equipment in its inventory, situated across its many training centres and barracks, with fully-equipped gyms being a top priority to produce soldiers who are fit, healthy and disciplined. Without this, a soldier cannot be at their peak performance in any scenario, from the battlefield to humanitarian operations.

.
UNITED PREFECTURES MILITARY ACADEMY HARBURGH

"Teach, Guide, Lead"

The United Prefectures Military Academy Harburgh, (UPMAH) more commonly known as Army Harburgh or simply as Harburgh, is a long-established military academy founded in 1769 to train prospective officers for the Noronnican Army. It is the central headquarters for all military academies and education centres across the Noronnican Isles and its overseas territories, serving primarily to provide officer cadets with initial officer training. Tuition is paid for fully by the Noronnican Army, with the contracted agreement that once a cadet receives their commission they will serve their country. With the Academy's long as established history, Harburgh is also open to certain international students approved through the selection process. They are expected to enlist in their home country's military once they have completed their tuition.

Entry for potential officers is permitted upon approval or through prior identification by the UPMAH Selection Board. For applicants applying outside the forces, they must apply directly to the academy but must also be nominated by a high-ranking officer or politician. Once selected and approved, officer cadets must reside within Harburgh's Halls of Residence as they complete their course.

Unlike some military academies across the region, Harburgh is not a university or college, in that cadets do not receive civilian qualifications after their tuition. However, they can attain a postgraduate, (assuming the cadet has graduated university) certificate in Conflict Studies. Cadets are often university graduates despite there being no further education requirements for the academy.

The course consists of two modules spread across one year. At the end of this course, cadets receive their commission after the final parade inspected by the Chief of General Staff and a senior Prefect. Students then enter into the Noronnican Army as a second lieutenant, the first attainable commissioned rank in the Army.

Notable Alumni:

  • First Prefect Trystan Alexander

  • General Brian Gulling

  • Sir Duncan McMavinn

.
STRUCTURE

The Noronnican Army is administered by a civilian governmental department, the Ministry of National Defence, led by a senior politician. Below them is the Secretary for the Army, who serves as the civilian oversight of the Chief of the General Staff (CGS) who is ranked as a Field Marshal. The CGS serves as a member of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, a group of service chiefs drawn from all of the branches of the United Prefectures Armed Forces to advise the First Prefect. Reporting to the Chief of the General Staff is; the Deputy Chief of the General Staff, the Force Commander, the Adjutant-General to the Forces and the Commander for Development and Capability. The Force Commander is responsible for generating and preparing forces for current and future operations, the Adjutant-General to the Forces has the responsibility of developing the Army's personnel policies, recruiting, and supporting personnel, and the Commander for Development and Capability is responsible for developing the Army's capability, sustainability and doctrine.

The Noronnican Army is divided into armies, the highest possible service components. There are currently four active armies, supported by an independent Support Command. Each army is assigned to a geographical command alongside the other branches of the UPAF.

First Army

Northern Command

79th Airborne Division

3rd Infantry Division

31st Infantry Brigade
34th Infantry Brigade
40th Infantry Brigade
20th Artillery Brigade
110th Logistic Brigade

7th Armoured Brigade
12th Infantry Brigade
22nd Infantry Brigade
7th Artillery Brigade
105th Logistic Brigade

Third Army

Southern Command

1st Armoured Division

2nd Infantry Division

1st Mechanized Brigade
2nd Armoured Brigade
4th Armoured Brigade
1st Artillery Brigade
101st Logistic Brigade

2nd Mechanized Brigade
2nd Motorized Brigade
4th Motorized Brigade
4th Artillery Brigade
104th Logistic Brigade

Fourth Army

Mesder Command

1st Infantry Division

1st Alpine Division

5th Armoured Brigade
6th Armoured Brigade
3rd Artillery Brigade
52nd Infantry Brigade
102nd Logistic Brigade

11th Infantry Brigade
24th Infantry Brigade
25th Infantry Brigade
17th Artillery Brigade
107th Logistic Brigade

Territorial Reserve

Noronica Training

1st Training Division
5th Training Division
7nth Training Division
2nd Readiness Division
9th Readiness Division
14th Readiness Division
22nd Support Division

32nd Brigade
35th Brigade
47th Brigade
51st Brigade
68th Brigade
71st Brigade
89th Brigade
90th Brigade
94th Brigade
4th Infantry Brigade
12th Infantry Brigade
15th Infantry Brigade
22nd Logistic Brigade
43rd Logistic Brigade

Support Command

1st Signal Brigade
11th Signal Brigade
1st ISR Brigade
2nd Medical Brigade
7th Engineer Brigade
8th Engineer Brigade
1st Military Police Brigade

.
BRIGADE OF GURKHAS

The Brigade of Gurkhas is the collective name which refers to all the units in the Noronnican Army that are composed of Gurkha soldiers from Athara Magarat. The brigade, which is 8,750 strong and includes infantry, engineering, signal, logistic and training and support units. Its classification as a brigade is mostly for ceremonial purposes as it is larger than a normal brigade yet too small to be classified as a division. They are famous for their kukris, a distinctive heavy knife with a curved blade, and have a reputation for being fierce and resilient soldiers on the battlefield. The brigade recruitment centre is based in Athara Magarat called Noronnican Gurkhas Athara Magarat.

Current units of the Brigade of Gurkhas include:

  • 1st, 2nd and 3rd Battalions, The Noronnican Gurkha Rifles

  • The Noronnican Gurkha Engineers based within 42nd Engineer Regiment

  • The Noronnican Gurkha Signals

  • 11th Noronnican Gurkha Logistic Regiment

  • Gurkha Staff and Personnel Support Company

  • The Noronnican Band of the Brigade of Gurkhas

  • Gurkha Training Company, Infantry Training Centre, Lancaston

  • Brigade of Gurkhas Training Team

  • Gurkha Language Wing, Lancaston

.
ARMY RANKS

The ranks within the Noronnican Army are split into non-commissioned and commissioned, whereby those that have received a commission have completed their education at Harburgh. All the Army's ranks define what role a soldier has, but some ranks do not directly involve the command of a certain number of troops, instead, they are more administrative. Prospective recruits can either join the Army as a Private or if they are part of the university programme, students who have completed their course may enter into Harburgh as an officer cadet as they have received preliminary officer training.

In standard combat uniform, soldiers wear their ranks on rank slides on the front of their uniform. This is different in other types of dress. While the ranks and rank slides are universal across the Noronnican Army, each regiment has its own tactical recognition flash, cap badge or bonnet.

Private

Lance-Corporal

Corporal

Sergeant

Staff-Sergeant

Warrant Officer Class 2

Warrant Officer Class 1

Second Lieutenant
Officer

Lieutenant
Officer

Captain
Officer

Major
Officer

Lieutenant Colonel
Officer

Colonel
Officer

Brigadier
Officer

Major General
Officer

Lieutenant General
Officer

General
Officer

Field Marshal
Officer

.
ARMY UNIFORM

The Army has a long and established history, and therefore it has gone through many iterations of uniform. While some traditions remain, modern Army combat uniform is designed to give soldiers the very best advantage in the field. The camouflage used by Noronica is Operational Multi-Terrain, (OMT) derived from Multicam pattern due to its hybrid, universal usage in different theatres. Previous uniforms utilised digital camouflage, but this was deemed less effective than OMT, which was introduced in 2014. The Army does not use any other form of camouflage, opting to use this for every unit in the force.

Perhaps one of the most distinctive features of the Noronnican uniform is the bonnet which regular soldiers and officers wear instead of berets or caps. The bonnet is a distinctive headdress which is a widely recognised aspect of Noronnican culture.

Below is the standard-issue kit provided for Noronnican troops.

OMT

Bonnet

Smock

Shirt

Undershirt

Trousers

Wool Socks

Boots

Work Belt

Gloves

.
EQUIPMENT

NA15

Pistol

Noronica

Standard-issue sidearm

HDA45

Assault Rifle

Noronica

Standard-issue assault rifle, replaced the GA-XI05 bullpup rifle in late 2019.

MR1

Sharpshooter Rifle

Corindia

Designated Marksman's rifle

LinkM1014

Shotgun

ORIGIN

(Need Isles Equivalent)

LinkAWM

Sniper Rifle

ORIGIN

(Need Isles Equivalent)

LinkM107

Anti-Materiel Rifle

ORIGIN

(Need Isles Equivalent)

M66

Submachine Gun

Dothrakia

Primarily used by Special Forces and protection units

MG3

Light Machine Gun

Corindia

LinkFN MAG

General Purpose Machine Gun

ORIGIN

(Need Isles Equivalent)

HMG1

Heavy Machine Gun

Corindia

LinkHK GMG

Automatic Grenade Launcher

ORIGIN

(Need Isles Equivalent)

MV-31/32/33

Anti-Tank Missile

Ostehaar

AAM2

Anti-Air Weapon

Corindia

HG8

Fragmentation Grenade

Noronica

Standard-issue grenade

LinkM6-895

Infantry Mortar

ORIGIN

(Need Isles Equivalent)

NO-917 Weasgaich

Noronica, Alteran Republics

Main Battle Tank

400

OSD-T2

Ostehaar

Main Battle Tank

200

OSD-FV1

Ostehaar

Infantry Fighting Vehicle

870

L-42 Vortex MAFV MIV-IFV

Alteran Republics

Infantry Fighting Vehicle

540

L-42 Vortex MAFV MIV-APC

Alteran Republics

Armoured Personnel Carrier

350

NO-TP5 Tiger

ORIGIN

Protected mobility vehicle

[img]IMAGE[/img]

1,230

NO-CO1 Coyote

Noronica, Corindia

Light Utility Jeep

1,450

NO-917 Weasgaich AVRE/ABL/ARV

Noronica, Alteran Republics

Armoured Engineering Vehicle

70

OSD-RA2

Ostehaar

Multiple Launch Rocket System

[img]IMAGE[/img]

60

NO-917 Weasgaich SPG

Noronica, Alteran Republics

Self-Propelled Gun

90

LinkL118

ORIGIN

Towed-Howitzer

[img]IMAGE[/img]

326

Épée

ORIGIN

Surface-to-air Missile

80

L-42 Vortex MAFV HEC-JAMM-LR/BVR

Alteran Republics

Long-Range Aerial Defence

64

OSD-S9

Ostehaar

Dual Band RADAR Array

[img]IMAGE[/img]

4

H177B Valkyrie Attack

Noronica

Rotorcraft

Attack Helicopter

97

H177B Valkyrie Patrol

Noronica

Rotorcraft

Patrol Helicopter

55

H192 Elk

Noronica

Rotorcraft

Cargo Helicopter

76

EF 58 Killa

Athara Magarat

Propeller

Patrol Plane

16

Yukon

Vancouvia

UAV

ISR Drone

48



...
Services and information
...

Help

Contact

Cookies

Terms and Conditions

Publications
...
_______________________________________
...
...
...

Designed and maintained by HORIZON Inc. and MIST
...
...
...
Read dispatch

Noronica wrote:If anyone would like to have a general or political figure who served in their nation's forces in historical or present times trained in the United Prefectures Military Academy Harburgh please gimme a shout!

If we still are going with you colonizing me, a considerable amount of my old commanders and potentially a lot of my political figures would have studied in Noronica.

And the colony thing reminds me that I need to talk to you more about it next week, planning to do a bigger draft and actually starting to write the factbook

Noronica wrote:A completely updated Noronnican Army factbook complete with designed rank slides, a new military academy and uniform lists right down to the socks a regular soldier wears! (I am not joking)

If anyone would like to have a general or political figure who served in their nation's forces in historical or present times trained in the United Prefectures Military Academy Harburgh please gimme a shout!

.
OVERVIEW



Motto

Chnoi ghài phiùimbè

March

Song of Old Molm

Established

1699

Headquarters

Nolon City

Minister for National Defence

Martyn Greyhound

Chief of the General Staff

FM Alisdair Ronyld

Budget

- Upkeep:
- Personnel:
- Procurement:

$20,273,017,554.70

$5,068,254,388.68
$12,163,810,532.82
$3,040,952,633.21

Active Personnel

100,348

Reserve Personnel

143,560

.
RECRUITMENT AND TRAINING

The Noronnican Army draws from a wide recruitment pool, as after the Noronnican Empire receded, the Noronnican Army maintained that any citizen of a nation connected with Noronica may enlist. This policy is separate from the Gurkha Brigade, but citizens of Athara Magarat wishing to join the regular Noronnican Army are permitted to do so. This policy has proved extremely successful for the Noronnican Army, drawing in expertise from across the isles. Domestically, the Army operates multiple recruitment centres across every town and city within the Noronnican Isles. All men and women between the ages of 16 and 35 may enlist as long as they pass the medical and physical test which takes place in approved medical centres in several barracks across the county.

There are many different misconceptions surrounding the Army recruitment programme, partly due to its age and due to its past strict regulations. The medical and physical tests are designed to find candidates filled with potential, as the Army will teach future soldiers how to regulate themselves and will put them through a set of intensive tests across their military career to ensure that there is a significant development on their personal fitness.

The Noronnican Armed Forces do operate a system of draft service. All males and females at the age of 18 deemed mentally and physically fit to serve must register with the UPAF Selection Programme, introduced in 2019. Individuals are not usually drafted into the armed forces, with small numbers being selected for service in January 2020, as this programme was implemented in the case of emergency.

The Noronnican Army maintains training centres across the country and around the Western Isles. Due to their global responsibilities, regular and reserve soldiers are required to train in different climates in a variety of countries. The training regime is designed to be intensive and hard, designed to push one's resolve. Regular war games, intensive physical exercises and military education are all integral to a soldier's life in the Army.

The Army has always had a strong training ethos, maintaining the idea that all soldiers in any serving capacity should be at their peak mental and physical capacity. The Army Fitness Regime was codified into Army standards in 1921 during the major restructuring of the whole of the Armed Forces with the introduction of the Noronnican Air Force. The fitness regime has since then been reviewed every year from 1921, with careful consideration over performance reports across the Army to ensure that the regime maintains its extremely high standards and exceptional quality that has come to be expected from the Noronnican Armed Forces across the region. The Army has a vast array of training equipment in its inventory, situated across its many training centres and barracks, with fully-equipped gyms being a top priority to produce soldiers who are fit, healthy and disciplined. Without this, a soldier cannot be at their peak performance in any scenario, from the battlefield to humanitarian operations.

.
UNITED PREFECTURES MILITARY ACADEMY HARBURGH

"Teach, Guide, Lead"

The United Prefectures Military Academy Harburgh, (UPMAH) more commonly known as Army Harburgh or simply as Harburgh, is a long-established military academy founded in 1769 to train prospective officers for the Noronnican Army. It is the central headquarters for all military academies and education centres across the Noronnican Isles and its overseas territories, serving primarily to provide officer cadets with initial officer training. Tuition is paid for fully by the Noronnican Army, with the contracted agreement that once a cadet receives their commission they will serve their country. With the Academy's long as established history, Harburgh is also open to certain international students approved through the selection process. They are expected to enlist in their home country's military once they have completed their tuition.

Entry for potential officers is permitted upon approval or through prior identification by the UPMAH Selection Board. For applicants applying outside the forces, they must apply directly to the academy but must also be nominated by a high-ranking officer or politician. Once selected and approved, officer cadets must reside within Harburgh's Halls of Residence as they complete their course.

Unlike some military academies across the region, Harburgh is not a university or college, in that cadets do not receive civilian qualifications after their tuition. However, they can attain a postgraduate, (assuming the cadet has graduated university) certificate in Conflict Studies. Cadets are often university graduates despite there being no further education requirements for the academy.

The course consists of two modules spread across one year. At the end of this course, cadets receive their commission after the final parade inspected by the Chief of General Staff and a senior Prefect. Students then enter into the Noronnican Army as a second lieutenant, the first attainable commissioned rank in the Army.

Notable Alumni:

  • First Prefect Trystan Alexander

  • General Brian Gulling

  • Sir Duncan McMavinn

.
STRUCTURE

The Noronnican Army is administered by a civilian governmental department, the Ministry of National Defence, led by a senior politician. Below them is the Secretary for the Army, who serves as the civilian oversight of the Chief of the General Staff (CGS) who is ranked as a Field Marshal. The CGS serves as a member of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, a group of service chiefs drawn from all of the branches of the United Prefectures Armed Forces to advise the First Prefect. Reporting to the Chief of the General Staff is; the Deputy Chief of the General Staff, the Force Commander, the Adjutant-General to the Forces and the Commander for Development and Capability. The Force Commander is responsible for generating and preparing forces for current and future operations, the Adjutant-General to the Forces has the responsibility of developing the Army's personnel policies, recruiting, and supporting personnel, and the Commander for Development and Capability is responsible for developing the Army's capability, sustainability and doctrine.

The Noronnican Army is divided into armies, the highest possible service components. There are currently four active armies, supported by an independent Support Command. Each army is assigned to a geographical command alongside the other branches of the UPAF.

First Army

Northern Command

79th Airborne Division

3rd Infantry Division

31st Infantry Brigade
34th Infantry Brigade
40th Infantry Brigade
20th Artillery Brigade
110th Logistic Brigade

7th Armoured Brigade
12th Infantry Brigade
22nd Infantry Brigade
7th Artillery Brigade
105th Logistic Brigade

Third Army

Southern Command

1st Armoured Division

2nd Infantry Division

1st Mechanized Brigade
2nd Armoured Brigade
4th Armoured Brigade
1st Artillery Brigade
101st Logistic Brigade

2nd Mechanized Brigade
2nd Motorized Brigade
4th Motorized Brigade
4th Artillery Brigade
104th Logistic Brigade

Fourth Army

Mesder Command

1st Infantry Division

1st Alpine Division

5th Armoured Brigade
6th Armoured Brigade
3rd Artillery Brigade
52nd Infantry Brigade
102nd Logistic Brigade

11th Infantry Brigade
24th Infantry Brigade
25th Infantry Brigade
17th Artillery Brigade
107th Logistic Brigade

Territorial Reserve

Noronica Training

1st Training Division
5th Training Division
7nth Training Division
2nd Readiness Division
9th Readiness Division
14th Readiness Division
22nd Support Division

32nd Brigade
35th Brigade
47th Brigade
51st Brigade
68th Brigade
71st Brigade
89th Brigade
90th Brigade
94th Brigade
4th Infantry Brigade
12th Infantry Brigade
15th Infantry Brigade
22nd Logistic Brigade
43rd Logistic Brigade

Support Command

1st Signal Brigade
11th Signal Brigade
1st ISR Brigade
2nd Medical Brigade
7th Engineer Brigade
8th Engineer Brigade
1st Military Police Brigade

.
BRIGADE OF GURKHAS

The Brigade of Gurkhas is the collective name which refers to all the units in the Noronnican Army that are composed of Gurkha soldiers from Athara Magarat. The brigade, which is 8,750 strong and includes infantry, engineering, signal, logistic and training and support units. Its classification as a brigade is mostly for ceremonial purposes as it is larger than a normal brigade yet too small to be classified as a division. They are famous for their kukris, a distinctive heavy knife with a curved blade, and have a reputation for being fierce and resilient soldiers on the battlefield. The brigade recruitment centre is based in Athara Magarat called Noronnican Gurkhas Athara Magarat.

Current units of the Brigade of Gurkhas include:

  • 1st, 2nd and 3rd Battalions, The Noronnican Gurkha Rifles

  • The Noronnican Gurkha Engineers based within 42nd Engineer Regiment

  • The Noronnican Gurkha Signals

  • 11th Noronnican Gurkha Logistic Regiment

  • Gurkha Staff and Personnel Support Company

  • The Noronnican Band of the Brigade of Gurkhas

  • Gurkha Training Company, Infantry Training Centre, Lancaston

  • Brigade of Gurkhas Training Team

  • Gurkha Language Wing, Lancaston

.
ARMY RANKS

The ranks within the Noronnican Army are split into non-commissioned and commissioned, whereby those that have received a commission have completed their education at Harburgh. All the Army's ranks define what role a soldier has, but some ranks do not directly involve the command of a certain number of troops, instead, they are more administrative. Prospective recruits can either join the Army as a Private or if they are part of the university programme, students who have completed their course may enter into Harburgh as an officer cadet as they have received preliminary officer training.

In standard combat uniform, soldiers wear their ranks on rank slides on the front of their uniform. This is different in other types of dress. While the ranks and rank slides are universal across the Noronnican Army, each regiment has its own tactical recognition flash, cap badge or bonnet.

Private

Lance-Corporal

Corporal

Sergeant

Staff-Sergeant

Warrant Officer Class 2

Warrant Officer Class 1

Second Lieutenant
Officer

Lieutenant
Officer

Captain
Officer

Major
Officer

Lieutenant Colonel
Officer

Colonel
Officer

Brigadier
Officer

Major General
Officer

Lieutenant General
Officer

General
Officer

Field Marshal
Officer

.
ARMY UNIFORM

The Army has a long and established history, and therefore it has gone through many iterations of uniform. While some traditions remain, modern Army combat uniform is designed to give soldiers the very best advantage in the field. The camouflage used by Noronica is Operational Multi-Terrain, (OMT) derived from Multicam pattern due to its hybrid, universal usage in different theatres. Previous uniforms utilised digital camouflage, but this was deemed less effective than OMT, which was introduced in 2014. The Army does not use any other form of camouflage, opting to use this for every unit in the force.

Perhaps one of the most distinctive features of the Noronnican uniform is the bonnet which regular soldiers and officers wear instead of berets or caps. The bonnet is a distinctive headdress which is a widely recognised aspect of Noronnican culture.

Below is the standard-issue kit provided for Noronnican troops.

OMT

Bonnet

Smock

Shirt

Undershirt

Trousers

Wool Socks

Boots

Work Belt

Gloves

.
EQUIPMENT

NA15

Pistol

Noronica

Standard-issue sidearm

HDA45

Assault Rifle

Noronica

Standard-issue assault rifle, replaced the GA-XI05 bullpup rifle in late 2019.

MR1

Sharpshooter Rifle

Corindia

Designated Marksman's rifle

LinkM1014

Shotgun

ORIGIN

(Need Isles Equivalent)

LinkAWM

Sniper Rifle

ORIGIN

(Need Isles Equivalent)

LinkM107

Anti-Materiel Rifle

ORIGIN

(Need Isles Equivalent)

M66

Submachine Gun

Dothrakia

Primarily used by Special Forces and protection units

MG3

Light Machine Gun

Corindia

LinkFN MAG

General Purpose Machine Gun

ORIGIN

(Need Isles Equivalent)

HMG1

Heavy Machine Gun

Corindia

LinkHK GMG

Automatic Grenade Launcher

ORIGIN

(Need Isles Equivalent)

MV-31/32/33

Anti-Tank Missile

Ostehaar

AAM2

Anti-Air Weapon

Corindia

HG8

Fragmentation Grenade

Noronica

Standard-issue grenade

LinkM6-895

Infantry Mortar

ORIGIN

(Need Isles Equivalent)

NO-917 Weasgaich

Noronica, Alteran Republics

Main Battle Tank

400

OSD-T2

Ostehaar

Main Battle Tank

200

OSD-FV1

Ostehaar

Infantry Fighting Vehicle

870

L-42 Vortex MAFV MIV-IFV

Alteran Republics

Infantry Fighting Vehicle

540

L-42 Vortex MAFV MIV-APC

Alteran Republics

Armoured Personnel Carrier

350

NO-TP5 Tiger

ORIGIN

Protected mobility vehicle

[img]IMAGE[/img]

1,230

NO-CO1 Coyote

Noronica, Corindia

Light Utility Jeep

1,450

NO-917 Weasgaich AVRE/ABL/ARV

Noronica, Alteran Republics

Armoured Engineering Vehicle

70

OSD-RA2

Ostehaar

Multiple Launch Rocket System

[img]IMAGE[/img]

60

NO-917 Weasgaich SPG

Noronica, Alteran Republics

Self-Propelled Gun

90

LinkL118

ORIGIN

Towed-Howitzer

[img]IMAGE[/img]

326

Épée

ORIGIN

Surface-to-air Missile

80

L-42 Vortex MAFV HEC-JAMM-LR/BVR

Alteran Republics

Long-Range Aerial Defence

64

OSD-S9

Ostehaar

Dual Band RADAR Array

[img]IMAGE[/img]

4

H177B Valkyrie Attack

Noronica

Rotorcraft

Attack Helicopter

97

H177B Valkyrie Patrol

Noronica

Rotorcraft

Patrol Helicopter

55

H192 Elk

Noronica

Rotorcraft

Cargo Helicopter

76

EF 58 Killa

Athara Magarat

Propeller

Patrol Plane

16

Yukon

Vancouvia

UAV

ISR Drone

48



...
Services and information
...

Help

Contact

Cookies

Terms and Conditions

Publications
...
_______________________________________
...
...
...

Designed and maintained by HORIZON Inc. and MIST
...
...
...
Read dispatch

I'm loving the complete overhaul! The arrangement you have for displaying the kit is great - I may just have to bring forward my plans for the military dispatches!

«12. . .22,45122,45222,45322,45422,45522,45622,457. . .22,54022,541»

Advertisement