by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

The Western Isles Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .22,44722,44822,44922,45022,45122,45222,453. . .22,54022,541»

Tianhan China wrote:I do have one. How did you make that amazing map of your nation? I am absolutely mesmerised by your factbook and maps.

I saw you have a link to how to do it and will look further into it later. I hope to be as detailed in my RP as you are.

Thanks! Instead of Inkscape which I use for map making, e.g. Photoshop can be used to do the same (I think). They are vector programs so maps will look fine no matter in what size you export them (although text may come out too large/small at some point). And the fact that you use different layers for each element (city symbols, roads, rivers, borders, etc), which you can switch on and off, means that you basically/theoretically need only one file for all your different maps (but if the file's size gets too big, handling it will become more difficult and slower).

Tianhan China wrote:Yes, I have seen the map and I am willing to give up being China completely but rather change tge factbook to be a Chinese styled nation. I shall update it. Thank you for the advice and help ^_^

An idea that just popped into my head could work for you, but a Malaysia esque country, possibly with Malay-Chinese demographics flipped. We have an Austronesian style people group called the Ipachis, largely in the central and eastern portions of the map if I recall correctly. Originally an Ipachi land that experienced significant Chinese immigration, possibly eventually even outnumbering the Ipachi community?

Bonus points from me if you get like Hakka or Cantonese speakers there and possibly even create your own dialect for them (not mandatory).

New Aapelistan wrote:An idea that just popped into my head could work for you, but a Malaysia esque country, possibly with Malay-Chinese demographics flipped. We have an Austronesian style people group called the Ipachis, largely in the central and eastern portions of the map if I recall correctly. Originally an Ipachi land that experienced significant Chinese immigration, possibly eventually even outnumbering the Ipachi community?

Bonus points from me if you get like Hakka or Cantonese speakers there and possibly even create your own dialect for them (not mandatory).

Funny, this sounds like Singapore. I aspire to be a bit more of a homogenous nation though but I understand where you are coming from haha. I plan to occupy what is remaining of the Northern areas near Vancouvia. Also, must our populations all be under 30? I plan to have like 50 million but a compromised GDP per capita. Will that be fine?

Tianhan China wrote:Funny, this sounds like Singapore. I aspire to be a bit more of a homogenous nation though but I understand where you are coming from haha. I plan to occupy what is remaining of the Northern areas near Vancouvia. Also, must our populations all be under 30? I plan to have like 50 million but a compromised GDP per capita. Will that be fine?

30 million is a soft cap, 40 million is a hard cap. You have to have a reason why'd you have more than 30 million. I doubt 50 million would work, even with a small GDPPC, but if you want to, ask away. Though I think that for it to even work, you'd have to have some serious reasons for it. After 4 years (with a two year break though), I don't remember any single nation having more than 36-38 million.

And Singapore also suits the description, because it has a similar to Malaysia, what I was referring to.

New Aapelistan wrote:30 million is a soft cap, 40 million is a hard cap. You have to have a reason why'd you have more than 30 million. I doubt 50 million would work, even with a small GDPPC, but if you want to, ask away. Though I think that for it to even work, you'd have to have some serious reasons for it. After 4 years (with a two year break though), I don't remember any single nation having more than 36-38 million.

And Singapore also suits the description, because it has a similar to Malaysia, what I was referring to.

I'll stick to a lower number then. Now the arduous task of redoing parts of my factbook.

Tianhan China wrote:Funny, this sounds like Singapore. I aspire to be a bit more of a homogenous nation though but I understand where you are coming from haha. I plan to occupy what is remaining of the Northern areas near Vancouvia. Also, must our populations all be under 30? I plan to have like 50 million but a compromised GDP per capita. Will that be fine?

The irony there is that I've recently began a reboot of this nation's language and history - moving from a !Korean root to one akin to Breton/Anglo-Saxon.

So I made a thing: https://i.imgur.com/jkqEJg3.png

Now I need to write a dispatch for it ...

Tianhan China wrote:Funny, this sounds like Singapore. I aspire to be a bit more of a homogenous nation though but I understand where you are coming from haha. I plan to occupy what is remaining of the Northern areas near Vancouvia. Also, must our populations all be under 30? I plan to have like 50 million but a compromised GDP per capita. Will that be fine?

Alteran Republics wrote:The irony there is that I've recently began a reboot of this nation's language and history - moving from a !Korean root to one akin to Breton/Anglo-Saxon.

Man seriously, if you stay as !Korean, we would have North Argus be East Asian (I would call myself semi-East Asian so I guess I qualify as well).

All we need is a Japan proxy.

Alteran Republics wrote:So I made a thing: https://i.imgur.com/jkqEJg3.png

Now I need to write a dispatch for it ...

That’s hot

Breakfast is always amazing.

The weekly daily has arrived hence!

18 - 24 May 2020
- 163 Total Nations (+3), 61 delegate endorsements (+3), 22,533 RMB pages (+9)
- 55 Members on the Map (+/- 0)
- The newly arrived: SDGrave, Weinam, Yulaska, Azva, Northvik, Ioudan WA Seat, and Tares Impend. Welcome (back)!

This week's dispatches:
- Ioudaia published "Natural Resources"
- Martenyika published "Martenyikan Companies (WIP)"
- Zargyana published "Economy of Zargyana"
- Aruia published "Gaels 80s Market Crash (WIP)"
- Aruia published "Aruia News 18/5/2020"
- Vijayarajya published "Overview of Vijayarajya"
- Yulaska published "| A Guide To Yulaska |"
- Martenyika published "NEW Military Factbook (WIP)"
- Aizcona published "Fauna of Aizcona: Octopus Argus"
- Ktismandrasi published "Paywall: Messenger God's Own"
- Athara Magarat published "Magarati Version Imperial War (OUTDATED, Trivia stuff here)"
- Athara Magarat published "Empire of Magarat during the Imperial War (HEAVY WIP)"
- Weinam published "Weinam | National Army"

123 embassies (+/- 0)
- embassy proposed with Province of Mactan
- embassy proposed with Alvonia
- embassy proposed with Union of Malasan States



See the Regional Archives for the less recent Weekly Happenings format and days even further in the past.


Read dispatch

Athara Magarat wrote:Ummn...would you like to be a "buffer state" between Khas-Kirat Empire and "independent" Xiangu Hangate of Wellsia? What this means is that, neither of them will invade Aizcona (aka we kind need to explain why Aiz was mostly left alone) and actually be responsible for your defense. This would have of course, been as a result of a war.

In the late 15th or 16th Century (date not fixed), there were multiple punitive campaigns to make the Xiangu Hangate a part of the Empire again (technically they had declared themselves independent from 1170 but the Mahangs were like 'nah dude, you are still part of Empire so pay your taxes'). Since Xiangus were a naval powerhouse, multiple naval invasions failed and thus the Empire had to march through your land (and remember that Brulafi and San Montagna are both part of the Empire at this time...so you are the only one in between) to fight the Xiangu.

It would be better if we three could decide on the time period of this war so I can flesh more details.

I think that would be interesting, by that time I believe my guys still would have been largely fractured with a good bit of infighting still going on. Could be a bit of an afghanistan situation where the variety of people's would be too annoying to fight and that since they weren't of your people's you didn't really have want for the land

Aizcona wrote:I think that would be interesting, by that time I believe my guys still would have been largely fractured with a good bit of infighting still going on. Could be a bit of an afghanistan situation where the variety of people's would be too annoying to fight and that since they weren't of your people's you didn't really have want for the land

Exactly.

The Mahangs could just collect tributes from one or two states neighboring Brulafi and then claim victory over the entire region (while also promising that they will punish any hangate that raids you...in exchange for tribute). Maybe even get manipulated by said tributaries to kill their rivals amd grow in power themselves. RL example being Muscovy using the Golden Horde's troops to weaken their rivals nd eventually getting strong enough to overthrow the Tatar yoke.

I am getting old. Just one year away from the age of some guy with 5-5-6 stat who conquered Constantinopole.

Watched Tron with my new quarantine time, now onto the clone wars

Also don't try to eat a whole pineapple they hurt





L-42 'Vortex' MAFV
A Modular, Multi-Purpose Armoured Fighting Vehicle

The Verhun 'Vortex', is a light, modular, multi-use wheeled
vehicle developed by Verhun Defence Systems. The Vortex was developed to complement and
replace] the militaries aging ground units with a [b]logistically and mechanically universal vehicle.
Featuring an array of modular armaments, including infantry fighting and optional
defense capabilities, the Vortex promises to cater for a wide variety of roles and mission specs.



Verhun Defence Systems 'Vortex' MAFV

Verhun Defence Systems 'Vortex' MAFV


Photo of a base-unit Vortex MAFV.


Name

L-42 'Vortex' MAFV

Role

Infantry Fighting Vehicle
Command
Armoured Personel Carrier
Ambulance
Recovery
Counter-Battery Radar
BVR Artillery
Medium/Short-Range Aerial Defence
Mortar Carrier
Logistics Carrier
Anti-Ship Launcher
CBRN
Engineer
Mobile Gun System

Origin

Alteran Republics

Manufacturer

Verhun Defence Systems

Unit Cost

~$4,000,000

Produced

2019 -

In-Service

2020 -

Status

In Production

Primary Users

Alteran Republics
Noronica

Type

Modular Armoured Fighting Vehicle

Complement

3 crew
+9 Infantry (APC)
+6 Patients (Ambulance)

Armament

x1 M/HMG
x1 Remote M/HMG or
x1 Remote 20 MM Autocannon


The Vortex is a multirole armoured fighting vehicle designed by Verhun Defense Systems to accomplish a number of operations through the use of installable mission modules. The nations participating in the Vortex program have changed as the program has developed. The Vortex vehicle is produced by the Verhun company (armoured vehicle technology) industrial group, and the programme is being managed by OJAC (Organisation for Joint Armament Cooperation) - a project of the Council for Defence.

A distinctive and unique feature of the vehicle is its composition of a drive platform module and interchangeable mission modules which allow several configurations to meet different operational requirements. The modular nature of the vehicle allows for lower costs, easier logistics for spares and quicker training for crews. Equally, the export potential for the vehicle is larger than the Vortex's contemporaries - with importing nations able to design, build and install their own modules if they choose to do so.

The Alteran Republics has order over 800 vehicles, to be delivered by 2025, with at least 500 of the order comprising of vehicles with APC modules. As part of the OJAC initiative, the Alteran Republics is pushing for adoption of the vehicle by its allied neighbours - namely Noronica, Vancouvia, Roendavar and Balnik - to further decrease logistic and unit cost.
Design


The Vortex is an eight-wheeled multirole vehicle, which at the time of its development easily dwarfed most contemporary vehicles with its size. With a development stage combat weight of 33 tonnes, it was also about 10 tonnes heavier than many of its contemporaries. In recent years the size/weight differences between Vortex and its contemporaries have reduced considerably, with Vortex quoted to have a combat weight of 36,500 kg in 2016. The current combat weight of the Vortex in a standard APC configuration is quoted as up to 38.5 tonnes.

Vortex consists of two key elements: the platform/drive-line (the drive module) and the removable mission module. The current production standard sees the vehicle equipped with the Rowlands L-9 Mk.III powerpack, with a standard engine rating of 530 kW (711 hp).

The platform/drive module has the driver located front right, with the power pack to the left. The Rowlands powerpack can be replaced under field conditions in about 30 minutes and can, if required, be run outside of the vehicle for test purposes. Vortex is a full-time all-wheel drive, the front four wheels steering. The suspension is double-wishbone coil springs, independent all round. Tyres are 415/80 R685 and a central tyre inflation system and run-flat inserts are fitted.

The mission module is a key (and unique) feature of Vortex, it allows the vehicle to be rapidly changed to meet different operational requirements. Vortex mission modules are pod-like units that are fitted to drive modules to form a complete mission variant vehicle. Mission modules are attached by four points and can be swapped within an hour under field conditions. The driver can access his compartment through the mission module or in an emergency via the large single-piece power-operated hatch above this position.

Production Vortexes are fitted with a variety of armament ranging from a 7.62 mm light machine gun in a remote weapon station to a 20 mm cannon in a turret. Numerous armament options are offered, including the Alteran standard .280 calibre medium machine guns. Most in-service Vortexes are equipped with a remote weapon station for self-defence or a customized turret. The Vortex allows users to install and operate their own compatible turret. Altera, for example, operates the 30/40mm and 105mm turrets lifted from the L-21 Stoat.

The Vortex is constructed from rolled all-welded steel armour to which module-based appliqué armour kit can be fitted as required by mission threat estimates. OJAC state that the armour packs included composite and ERA options; keeping in line with similar vehicles across the region. The vehicle will withstand anti-personnel and large anti-tank mines under the wheel, platform or side attack. It has previously been stated that Vortex's baseline armour is all-round resistant to 14.5 mm armour-piercing ammunition in accordance with Altera's Standard Armour Requirement Level 4 (STAR L4).

To increase survivability in case of armour penetration, the crew compartment is completely covered by a spall liner. The spall liner stops most of the fragments of the armour and projectile brought about by hull penetration. To further enhance crew protection, the seats are decoupled from the floor, this preventing the shock of a mine-detonation being directly transmitted to the crew. The roof armour of the Vortex is designed to withstand artillery fragments and top attack weapons such as bomblets fitted with a High-Explosive Anti-Tank (HEAT) warhead.

Partnerships


--

Variants


Mechanized Infantry Vehicle

The standard variant of the Vortex is known as the Mechanized Infantry Vehicle (MIV), which comprises of a spacious cabin within the module. The space is suitable for deploying up to 9 fully equipped troops or similar equipment that utilizes the open space. Combined with a cupola, most of the MIV modules have the option of a remotely controlled turret; either a medium or heavy machine gun, or a 20 mm autocannon.

Sub-Variants

  • Armoured Personel Carrier - MIV-APC

  • Armoured Combat Ambulance - MIV-A

  • Combat Reconnaissance Vehicle - MIV-CRV

  • Command Post - MIV-CP

  • Contaminant Biological Radiological Nuclear - MIV-CBRN

  • Engineering and Demolition - MIV-ED

  • Infantry Fighting Vehicle - MIV-IFV

  • Logistics Carrier - MIV-LC

  • Mobile Gun System - HEC-105MGS

  • Mortar Carrier - MIV-MC

Heavy Equipment Carrier

A variant of the MIV, the Heavy Equipment Carrier (HEC) is a modified version of the base MIV with a tweaked suspension and power transmission to better handle the increased load expected of it. The HEC is better suited to handling modules dedicated to the "heavy lifting" roles expected of its class.

Sub-Variants

  • Anti-Ship Launcher - HEC-ASL

  • Armoured Recovery Vehicle - HEC-ARM

  • Artillery Gun Module - HEC-155AGM

  • Counter-Battery Radar - HEC-CBR

  • Medium/Short-Range Aerial Defence - HEC-JAMM-SR/MR

  • Long-Range Aerial Defence - HEC-JAMM-LR/BVR

Operators


Liveries



Link
Full range of Vortex MIV and HEC vehicles
available to AGDF standards


L-42 Vortex MIV-CP of the
Alteran Republics ADF


L-42 Vortex MIV-CBRN of the
Alteran Republics Nova Lantea Public Security


L-42 Vortex MIV-APC of the
Noronica Armed Forces


L-42 Vortex MIV-IFV of the
Noronica Armed Forces


L-42 Vortex HEC-JAMM-LR/BVR of the
Noronica Armed Forces


Related Articles


Merito non pareret. | By merit, not birth.



GOV.ALT service is designed and maintained by HORIZON Inc.
on behalf of the Alteran Council of Information, Altera.



Read dispatch

Now open for requests, including variants with your domestically produced equipment.

Havalland: we have no interest in a space program.

Issue: space colonies

Havalland: Sh*t ol chap that’s all you had to say!

Alteran Republics wrote:




L-42 'Vortex' MAFV
A Modular, Multi-Purpose Armoured Fighting Vehicle

The Verhun 'Vortex', is a light, modular, multi-use wheeled
vehicle developed by Verhun Defence Systems. The Vortex was developed to complement and
replace] the militaries aging ground units with a [b]logistically and mechanically universal vehicle.
Featuring an array of modular armaments, including infantry fighting and optional
defense capabilities, the Vortex promises to cater for a wide variety of roles and mission specs.



Verhun Defence Systems 'Vortex' MAFV

Verhun Defence Systems 'Vortex' MAFV


Photo of a base-unit Vortex MAFV.


Name

L-42 'Vortex' MAFV

Role

Infantry Fighting Vehicle
Command
Armoured Personel Carrier
Ambulance
Recovery
Counter-Battery Radar
BVR Artillery
Medium/Short-Range Aerial Defence
Mortar Carrier
Logistics Carrier
Anti-Ship Launcher
CBRN
Engineer
Mobile Gun System

Origin

Alteran Republics

Manufacturer

Verhun Defence Systems

Unit Cost

~$4,000,000

Produced

2019 -

In-Service

2020 -

Status

In Production

Primary Users

Alteran Republics
Noronica

Type

Modular Armoured Fighting Vehicle

Complement

3 crew
+9 Infantry (APC)
+6 Patients (Ambulance)

Armament

x1 M/HMG
x1 Remote M/HMG or
x1 Remote 20 MM Autocannon


The Vortex is a multirole armoured fighting vehicle designed by Verhun Defense Systems to accomplish a number of operations through the use of installable mission modules. The nations participating in the Vortex program have changed as the program has developed. The Vortex vehicle is produced by the Verhun company (armoured vehicle technology) industrial group, and the programme is being managed by OJAC (Organisation for Joint Armament Cooperation) - a project of the Council for Defence.

A distinctive and unique feature of the vehicle is its composition of a drive platform module and interchangeable mission modules which allow several configurations to meet different operational requirements. The modular nature of the vehicle allows for lower costs, easier logistics for spares and quicker training for crews. Equally, the export potential for the vehicle is larger than the Vortex's contemporaries - with importing nations able to design, build and install their own modules if they choose to do so.

The Alteran Republics has order over 800 vehicles, to be delivered by 2025, with at least 500 of the order comprising of vehicles with APC modules. As part of the OJAC initiative, the Alteran Republics is pushing for adoption of the vehicle by its allied neighbours - namely Noronica, Vancouvia, Roendavar and Balnik - to further decrease logistic and unit cost.
Design


The Vortex is an eight-wheeled multirole vehicle, which at the time of its development easily dwarfed most contemporary vehicles with its size. With a development stage combat weight of 33 tonnes, it was also about 10 tonnes heavier than many of its contemporaries. In recent years the size/weight differences between Vortex and its contemporaries have reduced considerably, with Vortex quoted to have a combat weight of 36,500 kg in 2016. The current combat weight of the Vortex in a standard APC configuration is quoted as up to 38.5 tonnes.

Vortex consists of two key elements: the platform/drive-line (the drive module) and the removable mission module. The current production standard sees the vehicle equipped with the Rowlands L-9 Mk.III powerpack, with a standard engine rating of 530 kW (711 hp).

The platform/drive module has the driver located front right, with the power pack to the left. The Rowlands powerpack can be replaced under field conditions in about 30 minutes and can, if required, be run outside of the vehicle for test purposes. Vortex is a full-time all-wheel drive, the front four wheels steering. The suspension is double-wishbone coil springs, independent all round. Tyres are 415/80 R685 and a central tyre inflation system and run-flat inserts are fitted.

The mission module is a key (and unique) feature of Vortex, it allows the vehicle to be rapidly changed to meet different operational requirements. Vortex mission modules are pod-like units that are fitted to drive modules to form a complete mission variant vehicle. Mission modules are attached by four points and can be swapped within an hour under field conditions. The driver can access his compartment through the mission module or in an emergency via the large single-piece power-operated hatch above this position.

Production Vortexes are fitted with a variety of armament ranging from a 7.62 mm light machine gun in a remote weapon station to a 20 mm cannon in a turret. Numerous armament options are offered, including the Alteran standard .280 calibre medium machine guns. Most in-service Vortexes are equipped with a remote weapon station for self-defence or a customized turret. The Vortex allows users to install and operate their own compatible turret. Altera, for example, operates the 30/40mm and 105mm turrets lifted from the L-21 Stoat.

The Vortex is constructed from rolled all-welded steel armour to which module-based appliqué armour kit can be fitted as required by mission threat estimates. OJAC state that the armour packs included composite and ERA options; keeping in line with similar vehicles across the region. The vehicle will withstand anti-personnel and large anti-tank mines under the wheel, platform or side attack. It has previously been stated that Vortex's baseline armour is all-round resistant to 14.5 mm armour-piercing ammunition in accordance with Altera's Standard Armour Requirement Level 4 (STAR L4).

To increase survivability in case of armour penetration, the crew compartment is completely covered by a spall liner. The spall liner stops most of the fragments of the armour and projectile brought about by hull penetration. To further enhance crew protection, the seats are decoupled from the floor, this preventing the shock of a mine-detonation being directly transmitted to the crew. The roof armour of the Vortex is designed to withstand artillery fragments and top attack weapons such as bomblets fitted with a High-Explosive Anti-Tank (HEAT) warhead.

Partnerships


--

Variants


Mechanized Infantry Vehicle

The standard variant of the Vortex is known as the Mechanized Infantry Vehicle (MIV), which comprises of a spacious cabin within the module. The space is suitable for deploying up to 9 fully equipped troops or similar equipment that utilizes the open space. Combined with a cupola, most of the MIV modules have the option of a remotely controlled turret; either a medium or heavy machine gun, or a 20 mm autocannon.

Sub-Variants

  • Armoured Personel Carrier - MIV-APC

  • Armoured Combat Ambulance - MIV-A

  • Combat Reconnaissance Vehicle - MIV-CRV

  • Command Post - MIV-CP

  • Contaminant Biological Radiological Nuclear - MIV-CBRN

  • Engineering and Demolition - MIV-ED

  • Infantry Fighting Vehicle - MIV-IFV

  • Logistics Carrier - MIV-LC

  • Mobile Gun System - HEC-105MGS

  • Mortar Carrier - MIV-MC

Heavy Equipment Carrier

A variant of the MIV, the Heavy Equipment Carrier (HEC) is a modified version of the base MIV with a tweaked suspension and power transmission to better handle the increased load expected of it. The HEC is better suited to handling modules dedicated to the "heavy lifting" roles expected of its class.

Sub-Variants

  • Anti-Ship Launcher - HEC-ASL

  • Armoured Recovery Vehicle - HEC-ARM

  • Artillery Gun Module - HEC-155AGM

  • Counter-Battery Radar - HEC-CBR

  • Medium/Short-Range Aerial Defence - HEC-JAMM-SR/MR

  • Long-Range Aerial Defence - HEC-JAMM-LR/BVR

Operators


Liveries



Link
Full range of Vortex MIV and HEC vehicles
available to AGDF standards


L-42 Vortex MIV-CP of the
Alteran Republics ADF


L-42 Vortex MIV-CBRN of the
Alteran Republics Nova Lantea Public Security


L-42 Vortex MIV-APC of the
Noronica Armed Forces


L-42 Vortex MIV-IFV of the
Noronica Armed Forces


L-42 Vortex HEC-JAMM-LR/BVR of the
Noronica Armed Forces


Related Articles


Merito non pareret. | By merit, not birth.



GOV.ALT service is designed and maintained by HORIZON Inc.
on behalf of the Alteran Council of Information, Altera.



Read dispatch

Now open for requests, including variants with your domestically produced equipment.

Correct me if I'm wrong - usually I'd google but I'm just doing this from memory - is that a !Boxer?

If so then I think the Noronnican Army might find a home for some, if not all your stock:P

Noronica wrote:Correct me if I'm wrong - usually I'd google but I'm just doing this from memory - is that a !Boxer?

If so then I think the Noronnican Army might find a home for some, if not all your stock:P

It's precisely that, a !Boxer (with a few amendments here and there).
I'd be glad to send some to Noronica - would make sense if it were a joint development too.

Alteran Republics wrote:It's precisely that, a !Boxer (with a few amendments here and there).
I'd be glad to send some to Noronica - would make sense if it were a joint development too.

Perfect! I am going to be revamping my armed forces after I finish this (bloody-horrible but also fun) history factbook saga so this would be useful!

Noronica wrote:Perfect! I am going to be revamping my armed forces after I finish this (bloody-horrible but also fun) history factbook saga so this would be useful!

https://i.imgur.com/IfUMlfq.png
*drives through the wall into your front living room*
PUBLIC SECURITY, DOWN ON THE GROUND!

Altera is willing to sell to Balnik? Sweet

Since Wellsia was a former Noronican colony and the king of Wellsia is a decedent of the Noronnican Royal Family, changing Wellsia flag to be similar to the ancient Noronnican Kingdom of Molmia .

Alteran Republics wrote:https://i.imgur.com/IfUMlfq.png
*drives through the wall into your front living room*
PUBLIC SECURITY, DOWN ON THE GROUND!

What's the charge?!
WE 'EARD YOU WENT OUT FOR A PINT OF CORONA

Wellsia wrote:Since Wellsia was a former Noronican colony and the king of Wellsia is a decedent of the Noronnican Royal Family, changing Wellsia flag to be similar to the ancient Noronnican Kingdom of Molmia .

Nice! This really made me smile, especially as I am going down a Molmian rabbit hole with how much I'm writing. Thanks for the encouragement:)

«12. . .22,44722,44822,44922,45022,45122,45222,453. . .22,54022,541»

Advertisement