luckily this particular shrimp was succeeded by at least one round of shrimplets, so her line will carry one
How many shrimp do you have? If you don't have the data, I recommend a weekly census to determine the exact number of each species in your tanks. You can send the data to me and I can make charts.
Well it's certainly unlike anything I've ever heard before.
so I do count frequently, but I can only count how many I can see. 12 went in last year, and as far as I know there are ~20 adult shrimp and an uncountable horde of shrimplets right now. There's no way to do a real census, unfortunately
But what inspired you to create this post-good masterpiece?
I don't really know. We made all of it up as we went. I'm the keyboardist in most of the tracks. We usually start with a general idea of what we want the song to be, and then keep going until we get board, can't keep a straight face, someone loses their voice, or all 3. The one rule is no second takes. Ever.
I don't know. None of them strike me as particularly ravenous carrion creatures, and they get fed on a regular basis. 1 Glowlight tetra (his buddy is in QT for something unrelated rn), now 6 white clouds, 3 bronze corydoras, 8 amanos, and maybe half a dozen bladder snails
Well it's way better than the crap I come up with on my own.
Trump: It's not like you've got China on your border
Modi: (makes his eyes bigger in surprise)
Me: Oh come on, NaMo. Orange Man is playing 4D Chess and recognizing Tibet as a sovereign country. I am sure that is something both of you and the Dalai Lama want...
It's either that or he really thinks the countries of Nipple and Button are much larger than they are.
Edit: India and China would still touch even if Tibet was an independent country. So Orange Man was also recognizing Kashmir as an independent country and NaMo didn't like that.
I'm feeling for a shrimp sandwhich.
1930's borders worked out soooooooo well last time
We can break it even smaller and let a new imperial dynasty form, yes I am saying letís start a giant civil war and while the PRoC is distracted we finish that Korean War.
Shrimps are pretty good
There's this great takeout place in my town that serves spectacular shrimp lo mein
No, but I may have to remove the rest of the village from the entrance to my house to leave it tomorrow ; it's quite windy here atm :)
Last week's happenings can be found here :
The Western Isles Office of Information
- 159 Total Nations (+3), 55 delegate endorsements (+1), 22,467 RMB pages (+11)
- 49 Members on the Map (+2)
- Dothrakia published "MBT-X"
- Northern Scandinavian Islands published "The United Royal Realms of Skandland"
- The Papaya published "The Papayan Times - Tuesday, March 31, 2020"
- Remodio published "The Rhemdio Hangate: 1000 - 1500(wip)"
- Zargyana published "Executive Summary of Zargyana 2"
- Mokov published "Better Red than Dead"
- Northern Scandinavian Islands published "JAS 94 Fort"
- Corindia published "Corindia time"
- Noronica published "NIN | Site Tools | Page Template"
- Havalland published "Yeet the WA out of the window"
- Ktismandrasi published "Histiography of Ktismandrasi"
- Northern Scandinavian Islands published "HVK-10 TiraljÝr"
- Northern Scandinavian Islands published "Skandlandian Anthem"
- Northern Scandinavian Islands published "Skandlandian Culture"
- Zargyana published "Executive Summary"
- Remodio published "Remodin Wiki(Until I find my own cool-looking template)"
127 embassies (+/- 0)
- embassy proposed with Dead Sea
See the Regional Archives for the less recent Weekly Happenings format and days even further in the past.
All is well in Gael it seems.
Yup. An independent (and landlocked+mountainous) Tibet is f@cked from Day 1 if they still border giants like China and India (even more so if this independent Tibet is a theocracy...).
Let's break all big nations. They are way too powerful. Why stop at China? Let's divide India into 532 states, Germany into HRE-style states, carve more states out of Turkey just like with the Ottomans, make each Indonesian island an independent country, free the Ainu and Okinawa from Japan, make all Russian subdivisions independent and do the same sh!t for US, Brazil amd Canada.