Iíve been wondering myself about my northern neighbor. I was hoping for a bit of cartography collaboration on our border areas since Iíve been working on a map of my nation :/
How to Distinguish Hangates 101 For Dummies.
1. Western Chatha - that place where Magarati Catholics live, hate Marubhumi
2. Eastern Chatha - that place with mathematicians and banks and the Chathese Steppe, hate Marubhumi
3. Marubhumi Hangate - that place which has a desert that is +40 at day and -20 at night, hate the Chathas and they all have awesome tattoos
4. Koch Hangate - the only stretch of fertile arable land in the country
5. Hangate of Jaring - has a city named Star City...Argean Ipachis who are into seafood (only hangate where fishing is legal)
6. Hangate of Sinja - that place which has people who talk too much
7. Second Tamsaling Hangate - Buddhist folks whose boys are wannbe "kpop stars"
8. Second Tamuwan Hangate - home of Gurung films
9. Mun Hangate - wait, this thing exists?
10. Chuli Hangate - mountains duh...
11. Hangate of Arun Valley - love books so much that their gov buys 1,000 copies of any new book published and distributes it libraries
12. Hangate of Khubuwan - the state with not!Duterte; also has big clan wars and hub for human trafficking
13. Liba Hangate - the center that does nothing
14. New Forest Hangate - that island where any Magarati who was not Khas-Kirati, Argean Ipachi, Doman or Nyssic were dumped; like to brag that they are the best
15. Myagdi Island - industrial hub where 35% of Magaratis live; consider themselves to be the only sane folks
16. Tiwe Sivn Hangate - Domans who are so influential that they have their own hangate
I would like to know about your national subdivisions/provinces/states as well.
The inevitable entropy of all things.
He's been somewhat active on Instagram, but other than that I've not heard much of a peep out of him lately.
I hope they are all doing okay
A modern lightweight bullpup squad automatic rifle, chambering 6.5◊39 mm Caseless ammuniton.
More RPM, lower dispersion, Beta-C magazine. Squad-sized firepower enhancer.
The M21 (known internally as the FR10SAW or Field Rifle 2010 Squad Automatic Rifle), is a Scantarbian selective-fire squad automatic rifle produced by Malik Armaments that's designed to fire caseless 6.5◊39mm ammunition. The weapon loads from a 150-round double-drum/Beta-C magazine (but can still use a regular 30-round box magazine) and can reach a fire rate of 895 rounds per minute with a muzzle velocity of 930 m/s. Thanks to its longer barrel, the M21 has lower dispersion at medium-long ranges. The M21 accepts accessories on its top and bottom and can mount attachments onto its muzzle as well and it also comes with a built-in bipod.
Mass: 3.12 kg
Length: 598 mm
Cartridge: 6.5◊39 mm Caseless
Rate of Fire: 895 RPM
Muzzle Velocity: 930 m/s
Feed System: 30-round box magazine, 150-round double-drum/Beta-C magazine
Sights: Iron sights and Picatinny rail for various optical sights
Cost: $ 2,750
A SAW to add to the series
First full concept of a light frigate I've dubbed the Adjutant Class. Thoughts and critiques are welcome, especially from you Mik as you're the ship building pro.
Hull form is still extremely weird, I see no ESM or ECM gear, the armament is badly arranged (and items aft of the center line should be facing aft). The shading also needs work.
I wish there were people I could do military collabs with