by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

The West Pole Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .5253545556»

ok they came back to West Apple I'm going to have to eject and ban them.

Bej and Jamestownnnn

done.

Saxlan2 wrote:ok they came back to West Apple I'm going to have to eject and ban them.

Those particular raiders are an annoying bunch.

Jamestownnnn

Bej wrote:I think taking down the Map until we can adjust it to our current nations, is a Good idea. What do you guys think.

I agree

How is everyone, as you can see I'm back.

Kihaki wrote:How is everyone, as you can see I'm back.

Welcome back.

Kihaki

Happy fourth of July people. I'm not sure why I'm still awake.

Bej, Email, -Confusionland-, Kihaki, and 1 otherJamestownnnn

Today is Paper Bag Day, Eat your jelly day, National different colored eyes day, National pecan day, National Simplicity Day, etc. So happy day of those things.

Bej wrote:Today is Paper Bag Day, Eat your jelly day, National different colored eyes day, National pecan day, National Simplicity Day, etc. So happy day of those things.

It's pecan pie day, and yea Happy day of those of things. A day late.

New Poll in Gypsy Lands: Favorite TV Comedy.

Bej and Matu

It's like a monsoon outside my house.

Bej and Jamestownnnn

Matu wrote:It's like a monsoon outside my house.

That's got to be fun to watch.

how can there be a west pole when there's only north and south

pole

Captain Lard wrote:how can there be a west pole when there's only north and south

"The West Pole is located on the 98th meridian in Bee Cave, Texas. Unlike the North and South Poles, it has no geographic significance" (Wikipedia).

Jamestownnnn

Jamestownnnn

Bej wrote:"The West Pole is located on the 98th meridian in Bee Cave, Texas. Unlike the North and South Poles, it has no geographic significance" (Wikipedia).

What she said

I'm required to ask if anyone is dead, if you are don't worry we'll eventually help you.

Saxlan2, -Confusionland-, and Jamestownnnn

As my nation is now bigger then the original Saxlan I am now finally leaving saxlan to its fate. I tried to bring it back for months almost a year now, but now I no longer have a reason it bring it back.

Hello!

**Sends over a cheese board and a bottle of wine**

Bej, Saxlan2, and Jamestownnnn

Jamestownnnn

Anybody still alive?

Jamestownnnn wrote:Anybody still alive?

Yes.

Jamestownnnn

I'm unconscious.

Bej and Jamestownnnn

Jamestownnnn

Only 10 people left

Jamestownnnn wrote:Anybody still alive?

I was dead for about 2 weeks but I'm back.

Bej and Jamestownnnn

There hasn't been a RMB post in about a month. So I decided to post that I was alive, to avoid the question being asked by Jamestownnnn.

-Confusionland- and Jamestownnnn

«12. . .5253545556»

Advertisement