by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

The Warden World Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .3,5613,5623,5633,5643,5653,566»

Dreazen
A decepticon warship appears over the coast of Dreazen.

Red alert 2-transylvania wrote:Brokowski became slightly alarmed at this nonchalance.
"You don't seem to understand. By my people's own standards, your technology is below average for a nation that has arrived here. These submarines are a tech level above our own, and it is only through grit, generous allies, and strict patrols that we are able to keep them somewhat under check. Even if relations between our nations fail to be positive ones, we insist that we establish a means of informing one another of our intelligence regarding the submarines and their activities around one another. They are a mutual enemy, a psychotic killer, and whatever disagreements arise between us are nothing compared to their uncompromising malice. Do you think you could relay this information to The One for us?"

Julien then broke out in laughter, he seemed to find the clone amusing.
"You think we can commune with god himself?", he'd ask a smile from ear to ear.
"You do crack me up. And how do you come to know of that name for god? You have been here for no more than two hours."

Cybertronian commonwealth wrote:"Well we seek diplomacy, we're not like the cons and we want to extend our hand in friendship to the organic peoples of this planet."

"Uh-huh...", he'd then say his eyes beginning to close but he'd jolt up,
"Yea uh.. yea, I'll send a report to the Chancellor, he'll uh...he..", the colonel then seemingly began to start falling asleep again though like before he jolted up.
"Excuse me", he'd say turning around, pulling something from his pocket and then there's a snorting sound before he'd turn back around.
"Yea, I'll get my assistant on it.", his eyes wide open as he spoke.
"Just wanna sit around for a bit? Go on low power mode? It'll be a few hours."

Hellasreich wrote:"Uh-huh...", he'd then say his eyes beginning to close but he'd jolt up,
"Yea uh.. yea, I'll send a report to the Chancellor, he'll uh...he..", the colonel then seemingly began to start falling asleep again though like before he jolted up.
"Excuse me", he'd say turning around, pulling something from his pocket and then there's a snorting sound before he'd turn back around.
"Yea, I'll get my assistant on it.", his eyes wide open as he spoke.
"Just wanna sit around for a bit? Go on low power mode? It'll be a few hours."

No its fine, we have to liaise with base anyway. Track Decepticon movements and all that.

Cybertronian commonwealth wrote:No its fine, we have to liaise with base anyway. Track Decepticon movements and all that.

"Hey hey hey! Then how will you know how things go huh?", he'd ask crossing his arms as his eyes wondered around.
"Yea you should stay bud", he'd say then pat the leg of Magnum before rushing inside before he could say anything.

Hellasreich wrote:"Hey hey hey! Then how will you know how things go huh?", he'd ask crossing his arms as his eyes wondered around.
"Yea you should stay bud", he'd say then pat the leg of Magnum before rushing inside before he could say anything.

They wait at their ship and track Decepticon signals from a computer on there.

Sotapangaea wrote:An ominous and authoritative tone replies to them.
"You speak to the envoys of his Majesty, Emperor Sidam of the Sith Empire of Sotapangaea. Prepare a landing zone for him and his close subjects, and you will begin the wise process of entering his good graces. He wishes to speak to your leaders regarding your "evolving circumstances", as well as establish a stable diplomatic rapport. Acknowledge your receival of this transmission, over."

There's silence for a moment as they hesitate.
"Acknowledged, your being provided with coordinates to land at."

Cybertronian commonwealth wrote:Dreazen
A decepticon warship appears over the coast of Dreazen.

arnt they alreayd in dreazen?

Dreazen wrote:arnt they alreayd in dreazen?

It's a new ship.

Cybertronian commonwealth wrote:It's a new ship.

it detects the same thing as the other one

Dreazen wrote:it detects the same thing as the other one

This being a decepticon ship, starts to fire at forests and anything it perceives as being organic.

Cybertronian commonwealth wrote:They wait at their ship and track Decepticon signals from a computer on there.

After 3 hours a signal is sent back up asking for Magnum to return back to the base.
This time though there seemed to be more activity in the way of attack helicopters, armoured vehicles and much more soldiers.

Hellasreich wrote:After 3 hours a signal is sent back up asking for Magnum to return back to the base.
This time though there seemed to be more activity in the way of attack helicopters, armoured vehicles and much more soldiers.

He's somewhat worried but heads there on his own.

Cybertronian commonwealth wrote:He's somewhat worried but heads there on his own.

Once out of the shuttle there'd be dozens of soldiers, many of them being MCB soldiers, their weapons aimed at Magnum, balaclavas to hide their face just in case they laugh at the fact transformers are in the world.

Standing in front of them was a middle aged man with greying hair and with black rimmed glasses in front of his eyes.
"Uh, hello there.", he'd say with his hands behind his back, he then cleared his throat.
"I'm Chancellor Viktor Hegel, the democratically chosen head of government for Helen. You've come here for diplomacy correct? Wha'dya have in mind?"

Cybertronian commonwealth wrote:This being a decepticon ship, starts to fire at forests and anything it perceives as being organic.

it starts burning with each shot

Hellasreich wrote:Once out of the shuttle there'd be dozens of soldiers, many of them being MCB soldiers, their weapons aimed at Magnum, balaclavas to hide their face just in case they laugh at the fact transformers are in the world.

Standing in front of them was a middle aged man with greying hair and with black rimmed glasses in front of his eyes.
"Uh, hello there.", he'd say with his hands behind his back, he then cleared his throat.
"I'm Chancellor Viktor Hegel, the democratically chosen head of government for Helen. You've come here for diplomacy correct? Wha'dya have in mind?"

"Well I was told by my superiors to learn about the civilisations that have appeared on this word and inform them of the threat that is posed by the remnants of the former decepticon empire, and the submarines that have caused destruction in certain areas of the planet, at least to our knowledge, we don't know how many undiscovered civilisations that the submarines have destroyed."

Dreazen wrote:it starts burning with each shot

They stop firing and try to figure out what happened.

Cybertronian commonwealth wrote:They stop firing and try to figure out what happened.

they find nothing out fo the ordinary

Hmmm zombies or Redlight lol

Dreazen wrote:they find nothing out fo the ordinary

They pull back and try to get scans to see if anything sentient is down there.

Cybertronian commonwealth wrote:"Well I was told by my superiors to learn about the civilisations that have appeared on this word and inform them of the threat that is posed by the remnants of the former decepticon empire, and the submarines that have caused destruction in certain areas of the planet, at least to our knowledge, we don't know how many undiscovered civilisations that the submarines have destroyed."

"Yes... Submarines. The Templar Knights are in a meeting right now with some video game characters of a bygone age discussing a similar thing though of course they are not giving us significant info at the moment. Concerning the decepticons, they'll have a hell of a fight on their hands if they attack Helen but if they occupy any other part of the island we could care less."

Hellasreich wrote:"Yes... Submarines. The Templar Knights are in a meeting right now with some video game characters of a bygone age discussing a similar thing though of course they are not giving us significant info at the moment. Concerning the decepticons, they'll have a hell of a fight on their hands if they attack Helen but if they occupy any other part of the island we could care less."

"No no, if they occupy anything move to stop them, so far we've kept them from setting up anywhere and it needs to stay that way, preventing them from organising is ideal."

Bopit

Cybertronian commonwealth wrote:They pull back and try to get scans to see if anything sentient is down there.

their scans are inconclusive due to psionic interference

There are 3 things that are infinite:
the universe
human stupidity
the amount of likes I get from BFL

And I'm not sure about the universe.

«12. . .3,5613,5623,5633,5643,5653,566»

Advertisement