by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .4,9654,9664,9674,9684,9694,9704,971»

Tweeby land II has ceased to exist.

Cerata wrote:Tweeby land II has ceased to exist.

RIP Her Majesty.

Thank you Haruhi Japan for having bestowed up me this high honour! I shall endeavour to do right by the region and its glorious history!! よろしくお願いします!!

This region is hereby subjugated to Rocket HQ. Any attempts at resistance shall be met with force, and any who rebel shall face the wrath and might of Executive Bruxxa

Lol

mc

Absolute cring

based

Haruhi did nothing wrong. Long live Haruhi!

Sad

So sad!

sad

Baloo Kingdom wrote:Petition to give Baloo RO power just feel the heck of it

Heck

bruv this could 'ave all been solved if you just has tea time at 4 o'clock instead of drinking a high sugar bo'ohw'o'wo'er
This post was made by the 🇬🇧100% totally bri'ish person gang from Womanchester🇬🇧 #colournotcolor

Robotox Empire wrote:bruv this could 'ave all been solved if you just has tea time at 4 o'clock instead of drinking a high sugar bo'ohw'o'wo'er
This post was made by the 🇬🇧100% totally bri'ish person gang from Womanchester🇬🇧 #colournotcolor

*had tea time =' ad your tea time

Wth is a "British person gang"?? Surely you just need to omit the.'person' since you're talking about a collective noun.

Stop 'aving bubble and do your homework. 😆Now jog on! 👉

It amazes me how many times this region has revived itself

Yazakhastan wrote:It amazes me how many times this region has revived itself

Want to bring it back again?

Haruhi Japan wrote:Want to bring it back again?

Make TVE great again

Petrosyan did not do something right. Short death Petrosyan!

Nooooooooooooooo wrote:mc

mc mc m c

McErata

Nooooooooooooooo saw mariners game against oakland athletics, they lost so bad, mariners worst team

Cerata wrote:Nooooooooooooooo saw mariners game against oakland athletics, they lost so bad, mariners worst team

yes I know, Dolly must be so mad!!!!!

Post self-deleted by Nooooooooooooooo.

Dollystana wrote:Nooooooooooooooo is cring

ur a cring

«12. . .4,9654,9664,9674,9684,9694,9704,971»

Advertisement