by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .4,2154,2164,2174,2184,2194,2204,221. . .4,9674,968»

Calmut wrote:You all could make a discord to organize the region

Nobody ended up using the discord we had so no.

A visitor

Ethics Committee of the SCPF wrote:Nobody ended up using the discord we had so no.

Sad

Calmut wrote:A visitor

You are Havenburgh.

Haruhi Japan wrote:You are Havenburgh.

Who?

Calmut wrote:Who?

I know it has to be him.

Idk who is Havenburgh

Calmut wrote:Idk who is Havenburgh

Okay nvm.

Haruhi Japan wrote:You are Havenburgh.

who is havenburgh and why do we like/dislike them? I can't find any nation with that name when I do a search

Novilliwit wrote:who is havenburgh and why do we like/dislike them? I can't find any nation with that name when I do a search

Havenburghe

I spelled it wrong.

Novilliwit wrote:who is havenburgh and why do we like/dislike them? I can't find any nation with that name when I do a search

Haruhi Japan wrote:You are Havenburgh.

also, they have 5 billion population, so that would be a really long con

(☞ ಠ_ಠ)☞

Novilliwit wrote:also, they have 5 billion population, so that would be a really long con

We don't hate him. He dissapeared suddenly, that's all.

Ethics Committee of the SCPF wrote:The capital city would hold out for another year before falling to the Austrians but there would be no time to celebrate when seeing them distracted Hungarian Calvary made a breakthrough on their front taking Bratislava in a Phyyric Victory. A capture of Vienna seemed inevitable until a reinforcement army of 150K arrived managing to bravely put a stop to the Hungarians, with Vienna safe the offensive against the Croats continued. Once it was joined by a Hungarian offensive in the Rebelís south resistance gradually fell apart before the last stronghold fell in April of 1877. Now the remaining two factions turned their attention against eachother. Battles along the frontline intensified with no gains until July 1878 when Slovak Soldiers tired of being sent into death fields by their Hungarian commanders mutinied allowing the Austrians to break through, panic spread along the Hungarian men causing the frontline to rapidly disintegrate. In 5 days Budapest was under siege but progress slowed, the siege became a slog and remaining Hungarian forces in Transylvania were able to reorganize. Eager to end the destructive war the two sides met in Vienna for peace talks, ultimately in the Treaty of Budapest the Austrians would remain the sole rulers of the empire meaning the official end of Austria-Hungary but the Hungarians would retain their rights given to them under Austria-Hungary. By the end 1879 the empire was reunited, the Emperor launched Project Metternich which not only intends to rebuild but industrialize the country within 20 years, as part of this Austria would stay out of foreign affairs but recently they have started to open up by proposing a trade deal with Germany.

The Greater Western Union for map: Empire reunited

Calmut wrote:(☞ ಠ_ಠ)☞

So uhh
Wanna join the RP

New canada project

Novilliwit wrote:not to mention they just got Egypt, which also produces a lot of cotton

Yeah, i actually do not have to rely on the CSA for my cotton anymore, as I have India and Egypt.
And by the way, i only allies with the CSA because i thought you were gonna join with the Germans.
I might just go completely neutral on North America now.

New canada project

Ethics Committee of the SCPF wrote:The capital city would hold out for another year before falling to the Austrians but there would be no time to celebrate when seeing them distracted Hungarian Calvary made a breakthrough on their front taking Bratislava in a Phyyric Victory. A capture of Vienna seemed inevitable until a reinforcement army of 150K arrived managing to bravely put a stop to the Hungarians, with Vienna safe the offensive against the Croats continued. Once it was joined by a Hungarian offensive in the Rebelís south resistance gradually fell apart before the last stronghold fell in April of 1877. Now the remaining two factions turned their attention against eachother. Battles along the frontline intensified with no gains until July 1878 when Slovak Soldiers tired of being sent into death fields by their Hungarian commanders mutinied allowing the Austrians to break through, panic spread along the Hungarian men causing the frontline to rapidly disintegrate. In 5 days Budapest was under siege but progress slowed, the siege became a slog and remaining Hungarian forces in Transylvania were able to reorganize. Eager to end the destructive war the two sides met in Vienna for peace talks, ultimately in the Treaty of Budapest the Austrians would remain the sole rulers of the empire meaning the official end of Austria-Hungary but the Hungarians would retain their rights given to them under Austria-Hungary. By the end 1879 the empire was reunited, the Emperor launched Project Metternich which not only intends to rebuild but industrialize the country within 20 years, as part of this Austria would stay out of foreign affairs but recently they have started to open up by proposing a trade deal with Germany.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Time to build my navy more now.

Haruhi Japan can I have the revolt please please please?

Calmut wrote:A visitor

Suavamente

New canada project wrote:Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Time to build my navy more now.

Anybody want to be le Austria?
Also Iím about to do Open Door Policy but open, ya interested?

Haruhi Japan and New canada project

Cerata wrote:Haruhi Japan can I have the revolt please please please?

No.

New canada project wrote:Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Time to build my navy more now.

*laughs in "I don't need a navy" then gets depressed in "I don't have a navy"*

Ethics Committee of the SCPF wrote:Anybody want to be le Austria?
Also Iím about to do Open Door Policy but open, ya interested?

You should be Austria as well.

Haruhi Japan wrote:No.

Well then, back to making chocolate and banks.

Haruhi Japan and New canada project

«12. . .4,2154,2164,2174,2184,2194,2204,221. . .4,9674,968»

Advertisement