by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

The United Nations Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

«12345»

True korea wrote:So since we have to have modern borders.....I could invade south korea backed by Landesmark. Ill subjugate the usa if they so interfere by putting nukes on ships and taking them too the usa's coast and then ill build battleships and destroyers to escort them.

And I (as the USA) wouldn't interfere with either True Korea or Germany provided I have a free hand in the North Atlantic.

Moyen-terre wrote:And I (as the USA) wouldn't interfere with either True Korea or Germany provided I have a free hand in the North Atlantic.

I can agree to this. Thank you. Im sorry to report but I was forced to resign from the WA.

Landesmark wrote:And True Korea could support me in the reclamation of the rightful borders of Landesmark.

Do you want me to support you in the west or land on the coast's in the east and we will meet in the middle? I will also back Grimai in Russia after our campaign in Korea is through. If you wish to discuss our methods of attack send me a telegram.

True korea wrote:I can agree to this. Thank you. Im sorry to report but I was forced to resign from the WA.

Im back in the WA, but I see m ally has taken my place. He earned it more than I did :)

Moyen-terre wrote:And I (as the USA) wouldn't interfere with either True Korea or Germany provided I have a free hand in the North Atlantic.

Of course.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1QQTlBjCGx3N7I9hUyShV6ClplgZlSWvhJi3Z9YqzbgY/edit?usp=sharing
The map with all the claims that I know of.

True korea wrote:So since we have to have modern borders.....I could invade south korea backed by Landesmark. Ill subjugate the usa if they so interfere by putting nukes on ships and taking them too the usa's coast and then ill build battleships and destroyers to escort them.

Battleships? In this era?

I mean as a class in itself. Like aircraft carriers. Frigates and things of the sort.

Aircraft carriers will be much more important than battleships.

Should I create the Discord?
Would anyone be comfortable with voice chat?

Landesmark wrote:Should I create the Discord?
Would anyone be comfortable with voice chat?

Depends...are we all teens here?

True korea wrote:Depends...are we all teens here?

Shouldn't matter too much,but I see where you're coming and the answer is yes here.

good. im gonna go make a discord account.

Landesmark wrote:Shouldn't matter too much,but I see where you're coming and the answer is yes here.

True korea wrote:good. im gonna go make a discord account.

Alright ive made a discord

True korea wrote:good. im gonna go make a discord account.

Alright ive made a discord

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1QQTlBjCGx3N7I9hUyShV6ClplgZlSWvhJi3Z9YqzbgY/edit?usp=sharing
Map with Polaan.

Landesmark wrote:https://docs.google.com/document/d/1QQTlBjCGx3N7I9hUyShV6ClplgZlSWvhJi3Z9YqzbgY/edit?usp=sharing
Map with Polaan.

did he pm you?

True korea wrote:Alright ive made a discord

Can you send me an invite to it please.

Landesmark wrote:Can you send me an invite to it please.

Landesmark wrote:Can you send me an invite to it please.

sure

True korea wrote:I mean as a class in itself. Like aircraft carriers. Frigates and things of the sort.

Battleships aren't a modern class of warship. They stopped being relevant about at the end of the second World War.

Kanitochi wrote:Battleships aren't a modern class of warship. They stopped being relevant about at the end of the second World War.

I know that. I tend to use it to refer warship's i will use the proper terminology from now on.

Has anyone else joined the Discord?

I have created a united nations discord channel. the other is for coalition members only. it is under construction and i will invite all who ask once it is complete.

Hello guys

Sorry for keeping everyone waiting. Recruitment isn't as effective as I thought it would be.

«12345»

Advertisement