by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .71727374757677. . .7980»

Antonina Pia wrote:What do yall think of this

9/10 its cured, however Armenia doesn't exist like always.

Leiustedec wrote:9/10 its cured, however Armenia doesn't exist like always.

Georgia-Armenia union

Is all well here in our favorite 3 islands?

The Dominion of the Asmor Federation wrote:Is all well here in our favorite 3 islands?

Yes it is, our favourite Warlord/Chancellor ^^

The Kingdom of The Three Isles wrote:Yes it is, our favourite Warlord/Chancellor ^^

Thank you for your kind words. ^^

Do you know about those websites that "sale" you a 1 square foot of land in Scotland?

The Dominion of the Asmor Federation wrote:Do you know about those websites that "sale" you a 1 square foot of land in Scotland?

Oh yeah, and make you a lord 😂

The Dominion of the Asmor Federation wrote:Do you know about those websites that "sale" you a 1 square foot of land in Scotland?

30cm of land. Complete waste of money

The Kingdom of The Three Isles wrote:Oh yeah, and make you a lord 😂

They only make you a Laud which is the Scottish equivalent of a landlord. In other words, it's a scam used to convince people they're getting nobility by some technicality when in fact the company is simply playing with words to mislead customers.

The Kingdom of The Three Isles wrote:Oh yeah, and make you a lord 😂

Scam or not, I did it over this last week. ^^) XD. They actually sent a paper proclamation.

The Dominion of the Asmor Federation wrote:Scam or not, I did it over this last week. ^^) XD. They actually sent a paper proclamation.

So if my nation(s) ever collapsed here on Nationstates, I have "something to fall back on".

I have been a Warlord for years, now I am "an official lord". Lol

The Orange Order wrote:They only make you a Laud which is the Scottish equivalent of a landlord. In other words, it's a scam used to convince people they're getting nobility by some technicality when in fact the company is simply playing with words to mislead customers.

True yeah

The Dominion of the Asmor Federation wrote:Scam or not, I did it over this last week. ^^) XD. They actually sent a paper proclamation.

The Dominion of the Asmor Federation wrote:So if my nation(s) ever collapsed here on Nationstates, I have "something to fall back on".

I have been a Warlord for years, now I am "an official lord". Lol

Nice thought. No war init

The Kingdom of The Three Isles wrote:Nice thought. No war init

Indeed. ^^D. Now a civilized Lord. Pinky finger up. *sips on the tea*

And funny thing is, I am of Irish Descendant. So if there ever is any bad blood between Ireland and Scotland. I have land, to avenge me ancestors, woohahahaha. Lol. (Sorry, been a Warlord for too long)

I'm surprised how fervent communist King Isles agreed to work with supposé homophobic, mad right-wing authoritarian Rick.
TOUN is now a monstrous structure.

Antonina Pia wrote:I'm surprised how fervent communist King Isles agreed to work with supposé homophobic, mad right-wing authoritarian Rick.
TOUN is now a monstrous structure.

Centrism intensifies

The Kingdom of The Three Isles wrote:Centrism intensifies

I consider myself a conservative liberal, or as Mardata labelled it
radical centrist

Antonina Pia wrote:I consider myself a conservative liberal, or as Mardata labelled it
radical centrist

Lol

Did you know that Wrocław is pronounced “vrot-swaaf”

The Hazar Amisnery wrote:Did you know that Wrocław is pronounced “vrot-swaaf”

Yes. Polish orthography is nightmarish.
W = V,
V = none.

C = Ts,
Ł = W.

Korzystny.

Antonina Pia wrote:Yes. Polish orthography is nightmarish.
W = V,
V = none.

C = Ts,
Ł = W.

Korzystny.

Łódź 😳

The Hazar Amisnery wrote:Łódź 😳

Not as bad as the Polish/Sorbian 'verb to be'.
~~~
Or Novgorodian verb to be.
spoiler: it is 🍑
edit: it is different from polish one

«12. . .71727374757677. . .7980»

Advertisement