by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .48495051525354. . .7879»

Urnfield

Rick Perry wrote:It is fine. I was just messing with you.
Thank you for pointing out my error. People like Urnfield tend to yell at me for it
Edit:crap I mentioned him

DUDE YOU ARE SO OBSESSED

GET MENTAL HELP, PLEASE

Urnfield wrote:DUDE YOU ARE SO OBSESSED

GET MENTAL HELP, PLEASE

How about you give up the whole ecology stuff. It is not working. Why do you even need 5 million puppets anyway if they are just used to annoy people.

Rick Perry wrote:How about you give up the whole ecology stuff. It is not working. Why do you even need 5 million puppets anyway if they are just used to annoy people.

Tbh, you shouldnít be speaking Rick XDDD. How many puppets do you have?

Rick Perry and Urnfield

The Kingdom of The Three Isles wrote:Tbh, you shouldnít be speaking Rick XDDD. How many puppets do you have?

5 I have got rid of the rest. I didn't want to be a moron all the time

Ambassador darth

Ambassador darth wrote:Hello?

Iím guessing youíre Rick?

Urnfield and Antoninus Pius

Rick Perry wrote:5 I have got rid of the rest. I didn't want to be a moron all the time

Good on you

Rick Perry and Urnfield

The Kingdom of The Three Isles wrote:Good on you

Thanks. Yet I am still a moron

Rick Perry wrote:I don't need your help.
Hmmm no sense of humor must be Hittit maybe even Badriga

I do have a sense of humor, but:

Homophobia =/= Funny

Hence why I find nothing you say humorous.

Rick Perry wrote:Thanks. Yet I am still a moron

You're able to realize that you're constantly acting immature yet make no effort to act in a more mature manner.
All you want is attention and you're even resorting to pinging Hittit, Badriga, and myself in order to get it, then acting like you didn't mean to.
You're talking on everyone else's RMB because you got DEAT'd for being homophobic, lost your region to Hittit, who is at least a half-competent founder, and then GOT BANNED FROM the former region for saying terrible things again, somehow not learning your lesson.

Then you go to all of their embassies and the embassies of your new region trying to make TOUN out as the bad guy when they should've banned you from the start, gave you too many second chances, and ruined their own reputation keeping you around. Making yourself look bad and your new region instantly look bad. Then bringing an argument to The Three Isles for no reason. Like dude move on and let it go. Take responsibility for your actions and make an effort to improve.

Comparisons wrote:I do have a sense of humor, but:

Homophobia =/= Funny

Hence why I find nothing you say humorous.

Facts

Urnfield and Antoninus Pius

Comparisons wrote:You're able to realize that you're constantly acting immature yet make no effort to act in a more mature manner.
All you want is attention and you're even resorting to pinging Hittit, Badriga, and myself in order to get it, then acting like you didn't mean to.
You're talking on everyone else's RMB because you got DEAT'd for being homophobic, lost your region to Hittit, who is at least a half-competent founder, and then GOT BANNED FROM the former region for saying terrible things again, somehow not learning your lesson.

Then you go to all of their embassies and the embassies of your new region trying to make TOUN out as the bad guy when they should've banned you from the start, gave you too many second chances, and ruined their own reputation keeping you around. Making yourself look bad and your new region instantly look bad. Then bringing an argument to The Three Isles for no reason. Like dude move on and let it go. Take responsibility for your actions and make an effort to improve.

Are you The King Isle?

Urnfield and Antoninus Pius

The Kingdom of The Three Isles wrote:Are you [nation]The King Isle[nation]?

No, I'm not from TOUN, I'm just well aware of the issue as it's been ongoing for long before Rick Perry was banned from there.

Comparisons wrote:No, I'm not from TOUN, I'm just well aware of the issue as it's been ongoing for long before Rick Perry was banned from there.

Ah, ok.

Urnfield and Antoninus Pius

Comparisons wrote:No, I'm not from TOUN, I'm just well aware of the issue as it's been ongoing for long before Rick Perry was banned from there.

Same. He even ejected our ambassador there (did I already tell you this?)

Urnfield and Antoninus Pius

Ambassador darth wrote:Hello?

Who are you?

Urnfield and Antoninus Pius

The Kingdom of The Three Isles wrote:Are you The King Isle?

idk why this name is really familiar

he has about 4 overview factbooks wat

Antoninus Pius wrote:idk why this name is really familiar
he has about 4 overview factbooks wat

The Official United Nations guy

Urnfield and Antoninus Pius

Antoninus Pius wrote:yeah, king isles
thanks

No problem

Urnfield and Antoninus Pius

Comparisons wrote:You're able to realize that you're constantly acting immature yet make no effort to act in a more mature manner.
All you want is attention and you're even resorting to pinging Hittit, Badriga, and myself in order to get it, then acting like you didn't mean to.
You're talking on everyone else's RMB because you got DEAT'd for being homophobic, lost your region to Hittit, who is at least a half-competent founder, and then GOT BANNED FROM the former region for saying terrible things again, somehow not learning your lesson.

Then you go to all of their embassies and the embassies of your new region trying to make TOUN out as the bad guy when they should've banned you from the start, gave you too many second chances, and ruined their own reputation keeping you around. Making yourself look bad and your new region instantly look bad. Then bringing an argument to The Three Isles for no reason. Like dude move on and let it go. Take responsibility for your actions and make an effort to improve.

You=up yours.
Da ta.
I can do that to.

Comparisons wrote:I do have a sense of humor, but:

Homophobia =/= Funny

Hence why I find nothing you say humorous.

It's not a good one.
How about if your not with TOUN shut up.

Rick Perry wrote:It's not a good one.
How about if your not with TOUN shut up.

But muh free speech tho, right?

This isnít your region, lol. The only person who Iíll let tell me to shut up is an RO of this region.

Comparisons wrote:But muh free speech tho, right?

This isnít your region, lol. The only person who Iíll let tell me to shut up is an RO of this region.

Oh. You can come chat at my region

Can you both shut it? Telegram yourselves.

Urnfield and Comparisons

«12. . .48495051525354. . .7879»

Advertisement