by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

The Strategic and Economic Alliance Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .40414243444546. . .4950»

The Selkie wrote:Thanks, I'll stay with chips, but, another question, the writing styles of some of the people seem kind-of familiar...

Yep.

*Shady voice comes from a dark corner of SEA*

"Hey kid, want some burners?"

Pistol: https://i.imgur.com/tgRh7aP.png

Tactical Variant: https://i.imgur.com/RLGQctB.png

Machine Pistol Variant: https://i.imgur.com/Hp1LZbW.png

Improved Mortar with Ballistics Computer: https://i.imgur.com/A9AXfZ7.png

Nice. Do you accept payment in kind?

The Selkie wrote:Nice. Do you accept payment in kind?

Standard non-tactical pistol is 780 NSD, Tactical variant is 1,120 NSD, and Machine Pistol variant is 1,345 NSD. Standard capacity magazines (15 rounds) is 25.75 NSD each, High capacity magazines (33 rounds) are 45.25 NSD each.

All three variants have the 3 round burst select fire option.

The Chuck wrote:Standard non-tactical pistol is 780 NSD, Tactical variant is 1,120 NSD, and Machine Pistol variant is 1,345 NSD. Standard capacity magazines (15 rounds) is 25.75 NSD each, High capacity magazines (33 rounds) are 45.25 NSD each.

All three variants have the 3 round burst select fire option.

Nice. I should have been more precise, though: Do you take bartering? My guys giving yours wares in exchange for the goods, in particular diamonds?

The Selkie wrote:Nice. I should have been more precise, though: Do you take bartering? My guys giving yours wares in exchange for the goods, in particular diamonds?

Diamonds are a fool's stone. We do however accept other gemstones (like sapphires, rubies, emeralds, etc.) and rare metals such as gold, silver, platinum, etc.

The Chuck wrote:Diamonds are a fool's stone. We do however accept other gemstones (like sapphires, rubies, emeralds, etc.) and rare metals such as gold, silver, platinum, etc.

Very well, then. I'll see, where I could use them... ; )

After taking a look at Poland's military, I think I know how to structure my Army now...

The entire army is composed of 1 Corps. Said Corps is composed of 1 armored and 3 mechanized infantry divisions. Each division is composed of 4 'line' regiments of 3 mech. inf and 1 armored, or vice-versa. In addition, add on an artillery regiment, and an AA regiment.

In addition to the 1 Corps, there's also the Guards Division, composed of 3 Regimental Combat Groups-1 of light infantry, 1 of mechanized infantry, and 1 of armor. There are also 2 independent Light Infantry RCGs and 1 independent Mech. Inf RCG.

This adds up to:
-16 'line' regiments.
-8 artillery and AA regiments.
-5 Brigades/Regimental Combat Groups.

This also does not account for the 2 RCGs of the Navy, nor the air-defense units of the Air Force. I am also not accounting for all of the attachments that are needed to make an army run.

Quite a bit more expensive than the original Land Forces due to having a greater proportion of tanks, but Polish brigade composition is shockingly close to how I envisioned my regiments. It's just that the detachments they have are more temporary and assigned from the division HQ, instead of being permanent.

Also, obviously, far cheaper than my original 17-division, 17-brigade thing.

Come one, come all, for the 2020 Iris Tank Fest!
If you are interested in Sensha-Do, of course. ; ) If not, there'll be plenty of other stuff to do and sea and experience. And SEA-Members, you are the only ones allowed to bring entire teams! ; )

I'm alive!!!

Now I can rest from school and do RP's

Mervay wrote:I'm alive!!!

Now I can rest from school and do RP's

Y
E
E
T

Mervay wrote:Is that a good or bad thing??

I would interpret it as a good thing, mainly because I think something similar . good to have you back, Mervay!

The Selkie wrote:I would interpret it as a good thing, mainly because I think something similar . good to have you back, Mervay!

^
Welcome back!

The Selkie wrote:I would interpret it as a good thing, mainly because I think something similar . good to have you back, Mervay!

Polish Prussian Commonwealth wrote:^
Welcome back!

Thanks guys, glad to hear that. Now I must work on Lore and many other stuff for sure, plus getting back to RP... Speaking of it.

Selkie are you having a Sensha-Do Festival Right??

Mervay wrote:Thanks guys, glad to hear that. Now I must work on Lore and many other stuff for sure, plus getting back to RP... Speaking of it.

Selkie are you having a Sensha-Do Festival Right??

Indeed I do. : D

If you need any help, the RMB is there for you.

The Selkie wrote:Indeed I do. : D

If you need any help, the RMB is there for you.

Perfect! I'm gonna make my app then. But first things first. I gonna change my flag...

And done. So how does it look like??

Mervay wrote:And done. So how does it look like??

8 points on aesthetics
+2 for no longer using Emmeria's flag
10/10

Polish Prussian Commonwealth wrote:8 points on aesthetics
+2 for no longer using Emmeria's flag
10/10

Thanks, I asked a friend of mine if he could make it and here's the beautiful result.

Mervay wrote:Thanks, I asked a friend of mine if he could make it and here's the beautiful result.

It works well! You're friend's good at this.

Working on a prototype of a tank design made wholly in Pimp My Gun which is a bit harder than it sounds since almost every item in that application is meant for making firearms and not full armored vehicles... :D

https://i.imgur.com/hdjWu25.png

Has anyone seen Selks?

Polish Prussian Commonwealth wrote:Has anyone seen Selks?

Not anymore since Tuesday, unfortunately ... it's a mystery, really. I've already started to worry quite a bit ...

Lillorainen wrote:Not anymore since Tuesday, unfortunately ... it's a mystery, really. I've already started to worry quite a bit ...

Hope he's okay.

«12. . .40414243444546. . .4950»

Advertisement