by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

The South Pacific Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .25,04425,04525,04625,04725,04825,04925,050. . .25,52725,528»

Melicorium wrote:Pee ee in sea eye ellóYeah, I give up.

Pee ee in sea eye ell ess haitch ay ar pee ee en ee ar ess tea double you oh

That was hard :o

Drystar wrote:Unfortunately Auphelia likes to play industrial metal at high volume whenever we travel in a cargo container, so Iím pretty much deaf at this point. Iím sure sheíd be happy to help solve your problem though, especially if it involves stabbing someone.

I'm already practically deaf, darling. I just like the vibrations, especially when we're in a titanium hold.

Drystar wrote:Iím sure we can find some nation to donate an ear to your cause, just tellAuphelia and I whoís ear you want.

I do love charity.

Amerion wrote:Oh yes, I agree. That does seem rather punitive for what is a split decision :(

They might as well just let the two of us write the issues from now on, if they intend to be that way.

Pencil Sharpeners 2 wrote:...You do realise that the RMB rules were made by Auphelia, right? And had nothing to do with Amerion.

Yes, by Auphelia and no one else. Certainly not an entire Council of people.

That would just be silly.

Make sure not to tell them that I exist.

Proctethia wrote:Make sure not to tell them that I exist.

I got Modern Warfare! Yes! A game to distract myself from suicide fer once!

Good afternoon, TSP!

It's time once again to advertise the Ministry of Regional Affairs Discord server, where you can join us in writing articles about things happening in the South Pacific, plan fun events for your friends and with other regions, and generally share your talents with the world, or perhaps discover talents you haven't yet unlocked!

We have an open structure, so you don't need any fancy qualifications to join and you can start suggesting ideas or signing up for projects right away! We'll give you was much help and encouragement as you need to stay involved!

Join the Discord server by copying and pasting the following link into your browser address bar:

https://discordapp.com/invite/rBPjMJJ

I look forward to seeing you there!

Nakarisaune wrote:Pee ee in sea eye ell ess haitch ay ar pee ee en ee ar ess tea double you oh

That was hard :o

O.O

Is it actually the real, rarely-seem PM Nakarisaune!?

Melicorium wrote:O.O

Is it actually the real, rarely-seem PM Nakarisaune!?

11 days isn't exactly a long gap.

*Accidentally discovers Government Island*
Ooh, interesting...

Letís do something there!

Melicorium wrote:*Accidentally discovers Government Island*
Ooh, interesting...

Letís do something there!

Took your time! I've been their for ages. :P

I wouldn't do that if I were you. Government Island is for the government to be interviewed or announce something NOT for fun and games. They may accept it, but I wouldn't start it without permission.

Kit kats

Good morning

I like bananas because they have no bones.

Maybe a puppet

Kerlodia wrote:
I got Modern Warfare! Yes! A game to distract myself from suicide fer once!

Good for you

Good morning TSP ^-^

Melicorium wrote:Sunburn? Pfft.
*Shows off brown Filipino skin*

Lucky -_-

Auphelia wrote:Yes, by Auphelia and no one else. Certainly not an entire Council of people.

That would just be silly.

Haha, how cute. Acting as if you don't just have the other LCs tied up in the basement, forced to go along with anything you do.

Si-topia wrote:Good morning TSP ^-^
Lucky -_-

Kedjens has pale skin and burns in a second. Don't be like kedjens.

Maybe a puppet

Kedjens wrote:
Kedjens has pale skin and burns in a second. Don't be like kedjens.

I have Swiss skin

Maybe a puppet wrote:I have Swiss skin

I'm sorry for your loss

Maybe a puppet

Kedjens wrote:
I'm sorry for your loss

RIP my skin

Pencil Sharpeners 2 wrote:Haha, how cute. Acting as if you don't just have the other LCs tied up in the basement, forced to go along with anything you do.

No, that was just my gift to Curlyhoward.

Now do hush and stop mumbling around the gag.

Have I already shown yíall this website?
http://abw.blue/index_en.php?e=1

I found it from a...

Drew Durnil video. ;(

Maybe a puppet

Auphelia wrote:

No, that was just my gift to Curlyhoward.

Now do hush and stop mumbling around the gag.

I question my sanity at the time of reading this

Melicorium wrote:Sunburn? Pfft.
*Shows off brown Filipino skin*
Itís because my very long pretitle has to fit on the page.
If youíre bored, why donít you play board games?

*calls in The Filippinas*
Fili... we've got another one like ya...

Kerlodia wrote:*calls in The Filippinas*
Fili... we've got another one like ya...

He already knows.
We talked about this about three months ago.

«12. . .25,04425,04525,04625,04725,04825,04925,050. . .25,52725,528»

Advertisement