by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

The South Pacific Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .24,53924,54024,54124,54224,54324,54424,545. . .25,52725,528»

Kiestarovia wrote:I am going to see what happened in other regions.

Probably happened in The Rejected Realms, since that’s where BWB and JA lived...

To be fair, Cheezit was crossing lines and she said many things that seemed suspicious and it seemed like she was doing inappropriate roleplay in telegrams with others. I expect she seduced gullible nations into doing it.

Kiestarovia

Proctethia wrote:

To be fair, Cheezit was crossing lines and she said many things that seemed suspicious and it seemed like she was doing inappropriate roleplay in telegrams with others. I expect she seduced gullible nations into doing it.

*Remembers that telegrams can’t hide you from the moderators*

Oh, that makes sense, although I think BwB would’ve been the most likely seducter.

Probably they were doing the dirty via telegram?

Kiestarovia

Melicorium wrote:*Remembers that telegrams can’t hide you from the moderators*

Oh, that makes sense, although I think BwB would’ve been the most likely seducter.

Probably they were doing the dirty via telegram?

But then what is the story for every one else?

Kiestarovia wrote:But then what is the story for every one else?

Probably all of the people involved in the brothel were banned.

Melicorium wrote:*Remembers that telegrams can’t hide you from the moderators*

Oh, that makes sense, although I think BwB would’ve been the most likely seducter.

Probably they were doing the dirty via telegram?

Cheezit did say Parky was her boyfriend. And she has said stuff about her, Parky and President george washington, who also CTE'd.

I expect she still was behind most of it.

I mentioned telegrams. :P

I'm using spoilers, not to hide from moderators but because this may be taken as slightly inappropriate and is being used as a shield to eyes that do not wish to see.

Proctethia wrote:

Cheezit did say Parky was her boyfriend. And she has said stuff about her, Parky and President george washington, who also CTE'd.

I expect she still was behind most of it.


I'm using spoilers, not to hide from moderators but because this may be taken as slightly inappropriate and is being used as a shiel.

At least one side of the civil war is destroyed now, and you, Kiestarovia, Laamiva, and all of TGP’s other vassals have been set free.

But we still have the pseudo-jihadi guys to take care of.

Kiestarovia

I can help you out.

Kiestarovia wrote:I can help you out.

But not until your brainwashing from TGP is cleansed.
*Sends you some of the MMW’s high-ranking officers to teach you about the horrors you faced under TGP*

Melicorium wrote:That’s even weirder...

Judging that a guy from Forest came, something probably happened there...

no it's me Apab/Siyania, just looked at my notifications...

Melicorium wrote:At least one side of the civil war is destroyed now, and you, Kiestarovia, Laamiva, and all of TGP’s other vassals have been set free.

But we still have the pseudo-jihadi guys to take care of.

Kiestarovia wrote:I can help you out.

Park said in telegrams I was now vassal of Kiestarovia, so... :P

Kiestarovia

Well you can be free because there is no park.

Proctethia wrote:Park said in telegrams I was now vassal of Kiestarovia, so... :P

Melicorium wrote:But not until your brainwashing from TGP is cleansed.
*Sends you some of the MMW’s high-ranking officers to teach you about the horrors you faced under TGP*

Never mind that, Kiestarovia. You are still my enemy.
*The officers start calling in troops to their locations*

Kiestarovia wrote:Well you can be free because there is no park.

EDIT: Nevermind, thank Russo.

Kiestarovia

Melicorium wrote:Never mind that, Kiestarovia. You are still my enemy.
*The officers start calling in troops to their locations*

Well I am getting out of here. Unless I can make peace with you.

Kiestarovia wrote:Well I am getting out of here. Unless I can make peace with you.

I said never mind, since you set Proctethia free.

Kiestarovia wrote:Well you can be free because there is no park.

Kiestarovia

Melicorium wrote:I said never mind, since you set Proctethia free.

Unless park comes back we are all free. I am going to travel to regions to regions freely. I have always wanted to do that.

Kiestarovia wrote:Unless park comes back we are all free. I am going to travel to regions to regions freely. I have always wanted to do that.

Let's just hope that he’s IP banned.

My god, what happened?.. o.O

Wait... a minute...

If Parky CTE'd...

NO!!!! I lost a member of the Proctethian Hat Brigade!!!
*cries*

Kiestarovia

Laamiva wrote:My god, what happened?.. o.O

Many peoples nations have ceased to exist today. We are not sure why this happened. But it could of been hacking.

Laamiva wrote:My god, what happened?.. o.O

That one country that stole your cheezit, Babes without borders, Judge anderson, and most importantly, your former master The Great Parkguinius, have been banned for doing dirty stuff via telegrams.

Kiestarovia

Melicorium wrote:That one country that stole your cheezit, Babes without borders, Judge anderson, and most importantly, your former master The Great Parkguinius, have been banned for doing dirty stuff via telegrams.

But are you sure about that. If that was the case I would off gotten banned to.

Melicorium wrote:That one country that stole your cheezit, Babes without borders, Judge anderson, and most importantly, your former master The Great Parkguinius, have been banned for doing dirty stuff via telegrams.

Vairious others too.

Post self-deleted by Proctethia.

«12. . .24,53924,54024,54124,54224,54324,54424,545. . .25,52725,528»

Advertisement