by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

The South Pacific Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .19,26219,26319,26419,26519,26619,26719,268. . .21,08521,086»

Die oster land

Commonwealth Of Astoria wrote:Stabs brutally.

*screams* what the frick dude!

Commonwealth Of Astoria and Imperio de jayjaynia

The Solar System Scope wrote:Sweetie! *glomps*

Hi ^-^
*huggles*
How are you?

Commonwealth Of Astoria wrote:Hiiiiii

Hey Astoria ^-^

The Solar System Scope and Imperio de jayjaynia

Si-topia wrote:Hi ^-^
*huggles*
How are you?
Hey Astoria ^-^

How are you Si?

The Solar System Scope, Si-topia, and Imperio de jayjaynia

Die oster land

I said hello and I got stabbed is this how the South always is?

Die oster land wrote:I said hello and I got stabbed is this how the South always is?

Yes

Lily Pad Nation, Imperio de jayjaynia, and Die oster land

Die oster land

Commonwealth Of Astoria wrote:Yes

I think I'm gonna like it here

Imperio de jayjaynia

Die oster land wrote:I said hello and I got stabbed is this how the South always is?

No. This is how the world is for millions of Congo children and for just the price of one intercontinental nuclear missile you can help us make sure not another child goes hungry in the Congo.

Marketing team: maybe we shouldn’t use the missile metric?
Executive branch: what?! The kids love missiles!

The Solar System Scope, Commonwealth Of Astoria, Imperio de jayjaynia, and Die oster land

Lily Pad Nation wrote:No. This is how the world is for millions of Congo children and for just the price of one intercontinental nuclear missile you can help us make sure not another child goes hungry in the Congo.

Marketing team: maybe we shouldn’t use the missile metric?
Executive branch: what?! The kids love missiles!

Hugs Lily a lot ❤️. Missiles make Astoria happy.

Lily Pad Nation and Imperio de jayjaynia

Commonwealth Of Astoria wrote:How are you Si?

I'm pretty good, how are you?

Die oster land

Lily Pad Nation wrote:No. This is how the world is for millions of Congo children and for just the price of one intercontinental nuclear missile you can help us make sure not another child goes hungry in the Congo.

Marketing team: maybe we shouldn’t use the missile metric?
Executive branch: what?! The kids love missiles!

Hang on 400 Million Dollars! thats enough to feed every Congolese child for a year if not 2

The Solar System Scope, Lily Pad Nation, and Imperio de jayjaynia

Die oster land wrote:Hang on 400 Million Dollars! thats enough to feed every Congolese child for a year if not 2

Oh, so you’d rather just let the children die?

Tell me, what we’re you going to do with that money anyways? Enjoy some ice cream?

I hope you enjoy your child murdering ice cream.

The Solar System Scope, James edward harden, Imperio de jayjaynia, and Die oster land

Si-topia wrote:Hi ^-^
*huggles*
How are you?

I am well, thank you~ You? ^-^
*nuzzles*

Si-topia and Imperio de jayjaynia

Drystar wrote:That’s almost a Curlyhoward statement

I would have said 'a dead spot'.

Improper use of the English language annoys me.

The Solar System Scope and Imperio de jayjaynia

Die oster land

Lily Pad Nation wrote:Oh, so you’d rather just let the children die?

Tell me, what we’re you going to do with that money anyways? Enjoy some ice cream?

I hope you enjoy your child murdering ice cream.

Hey dont Judge me. If Jeff Bezos gave 1 percent of His net worth away those Children could eat for 3 to 4 years straight.

Dasko, Lily Pad Nation, and Imperio de jayjaynia

The Solar System Scope wrote:I am well, thank you~ You? ^-^
*nuzzles*

Me too ^-^
*snuggles*

The Solar System Scope and Imperio de jayjaynia

Die oster land

Die oster land wrote:Hey dont Judge me. If Jeff Bezos gave 1 percent of His net worth away those Children could eat for 3 to 4 years straight.

In fact if the top ten richest people in the world gave away 1 percent of their net worths those Congolese kids could eat for 10 Years!

Die oster land wrote:In fact if the top ten richest people in the world gave away 1 percent of their net worths those Congolese kids could eat for 10 Years!

You've got to wonder what the richest of the rich spend their money on. Yachts? Stocks? Real estate? Private aircraft?

Die oster land

Die oster land

Die oster land wrote:In fact if the top ten richest people in the world gave away 1 percent of their net worths those Congolese kids could eat for 10 Years!

And I ain't talking rice and beans, Im, talking Lobster caviar

Si-topia wrote:I'm pretty good, how are you?

Bored really really bored

Si-topia wrote:Me too ^-^
*snuggles*

Glad to hear that~ ^-^
*cuddles*

Commonwealth Of Astoria wrote:Bored really really bored

Aw :(

The Solar System Scope wrote:Glad to hear that~ ^-^
*cuddles*

Did you have a good weekend?

Si-topia wrote:Did you have a good weekend?

Well, it was quite nice~ Yours?

The Solar System Scope wrote:Well, it was quite nice~ Yours?

Yeah mine was alright I guess lol

Si-topia wrote:Yeah mine was alright I guess lol

Except the sick part... :/
*pats*

Hi

«12. . .19,26219,26319,26419,26519,26619,26719,268. . .21,08521,086»

Advertisement