by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .29,09229,09329,09429,09529,09629,09729,098. . .30,03630,037»

Information Technology is a very annoying stat :/

Sutarianesia wrote:Hey Uvalor, do you want to join TAP?

The what now..

Uvalor wrote:The what now..

The Alcania/ Sutariamerino Pact.

Sutarianesia wrote:The Alcania/ Sutariamerino Pact.

What is it? Explain now.

Uvalor wrote:What is it? Explain now.

To join this alliance, you must be in the South Pacific. We donít accept trolls nor spammers. All TSP rules apply.
If you understand this and are willing to follow the rules, congrats, you are part of the alliance.
It is an economic, military, and trade alliance.
(This is just an RP thing, to join together, you must use Knowhere or Psomewhere Over the Rainbow.
Members: Eroana, Sutarianesia, Murelia, Nicholas and Great Britain, Ipugao, Osheiga,Insulae libertatis, Drew Durrnil, Nivosea, Oreo Corporation,
Talmdonia, Paganan, Somurias, Sosnovk, Hanguk-Nippon, Sabillan, Ostereich und ungarn, Uvalor, New Santo Domingo, The wallachian lands, Andessi, Russian nationalist empire, Arimaria, Alybian Union, Awesome Imperium, New Dominion of Canada, The Greater Suomi, Anilitty, Livana, The eternal swedish empire, Milkyway Republic.
Special Status: Saint Cinder.
Armada Members: Sutarianesia, Somurias.
Read factbook

Sutarianesia wrote:
To join this alliance, you must be in the South Pacific. We donít accept trolls nor spammers. All TSP rules apply.
If you understand this and are willing to follow the rules, congrats, you are part of the alliance.
It is an economic, military, and trade alliance.
(This is just an RP thing, to join together, you must use Knowhere or Psomewhere Over the Rainbow.
Members: Eroana, Sutarianesia, Murelia, Nicholas and Great Britain, Ipugao, Osheiga,Insulae libertatis, Drew Durrnil, Nivosea, Oreo Corporation,
Talmdonia, Paganan, Somurias, Sosnovk, Hanguk-Nippon, Sabillan, Ostereich und ungarn, Uvalor, New Santo Domingo, The wallachian lands, Andessi, Russian nationalist empire, Arimaria, Alybian Union, Awesome Imperium, New Dominion of Canada, The Greater Suomi, Anilitty, Livana, The eternal swedish empire, Milkyway Republic.
Special Status: Saint Cinder.
Armada Members: Sutarianesia, Somurias.
Read factbook

Sure, Iíll join.

Uvalor wrote:Sure, Iíll join.

👍

Uvalor wrote:🏳️

Opens fire on your positions

Sosnovk wrote:Opens fire on your positions

Hey, respect your TAP members

Sosnovk wrote:Opens fire on your positions

Cease fire! We're on the same pact!

Somurias wrote:Peace! We're on the same pact!

god dammit not again
sorry, i'll fix up your defense lines

Sosnovk wrote:god dammit not again
sorry, i'll fix up your defense lines

It's okay. I hope no more conflict happened to me or Alcania Pact members, this day or tomorrow. I'm on government repair, which i'm not yet prepared for war. Have a nice day, and life in peace, everybody

Somurias wrote:It's okay. I hope no more conflict happened to me or Alcania Pact members, this day or tomorrow. I'm on government repair, which i'm not yet prepared for war. Have a nice day, and life in peace, everybody

I hope you do too, i can provide you with aid if needed

Crystal Creation, Melicorium, and Somurias

Eireats wrote:My ecomony is wrose then yours ngl

I have a stronger economy and my nation is communist.

Crystal Creation, Melicorium, Ipugao, Somurias, and 1 otherOstereich und ungarn

Ostereich und ungarn

Nicholas and Great Britain wrote:I have a stronger economy and my nation is communist.

Lmao

Hello, everybody! (Iím a puppet of Sutarianesia.)

Sosnovk wrote:I hope you do too, i can provide you with aid if needed

Thanks, but you can safe it for now, Friends. Just give an economical aid when i have to repair my government for the third time. You can used it for your peoples for now, Friends.

Nicholas and Great Britain wrote:I have a stronger economy and my nation is communist.

I'm on my way of reform

New Santo Domingo wrote:Hello, everybody! (Iím a puppet of Sutarianesia.)

Since youíre a puppet, youíll automatically be part of TAP.

All right, enjoy your day, everybody

Crystal Creation, Melicorium, Nicholas and Great Britain, Ipugao, and 1 otherOstereich und ungarn

Briteannia wrote:Information Technology is a very annoying stat :/

Why's that?

New purasia

I kinda wish there was an actual military aspect to the game. With a map or something like that where you could send soldiers or defend key parts.
I'm guessing they haven't done it because of how annoying it would be. Just imagine getting crushed by a overpowered nation that you have no way of defending against.
Having on military aspect allows people to not car about military at all and just be completely pacifist if they want to.

Still though I would kinda like seeing something like it. A war map of some kind.

Sosnovk wrote:Opens fire on your positions

I was raising my flag you frickin idiot.

New purasia wrote:I kinda wish there was an actual military aspect to the game. With a map or something like that where you could send soldiers or defend key parts.
I'm guessing they haven't done it because of how annoying it would be. Just imagine getting crushed by a overpowered nation that you have no way of defending against.
Having on military aspect allows people to not car about military at all and just be completely pacifist if they want to.

Still though I would kinda like seeing something like it. A war map of some kind.

There is raiding and defending but with the map and sending soldiers thing, this is a text game so there isnt things like that. I agree it would be cool if they had that though.

SPSF Tidal Force and Ipugao

Sosnovk wrote:Opens fire on your positions

gasp How could you!

«12. . .29,09229,09329,09429,09529,09629,09729,098. . .30,03630,037»

Advertisement