by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

The South Pacific Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

«12. . .13,64213,64313,64413,645

Si-topia wrote:
*Nerf bullets bounce off my scales*
I'm not a furry... ;-;

How about a nice...Rocket to the head
*loads rocket into Rocket launcher*
SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE FRIEND!!!

The Solar System Scope wrote:*strokes your tail while wagging mine*
Oh hi Slab. <.<I'd say the definition is pretty loose, to be honest... There are various levels, from simply enjoying anthropomorphism of animals to full on fursuit convening regularly.

FOR CHRIST'S SAKE NOOOOOOOOOO *melts for the third time*

Si-topia wrote:But am I really a furry? Because the definition says this:

Some would argue that to be a furry, you must think and talk like one (i.e. use furry specific words and phrases). Even if you go to conventions, wear a fursuit, draw the art, writes the stories etc but don't talk using furry lingo, you're not a furry. Basically, someone that may walk the walk but doesn’t talk the talk.


*Nerf bullets bounce off my scales*
I'm not a furry... ;-;

*reloads and shoots another round, rolls behind cover* *takes out a nerf kinfe and runs straight at you* DIE ABOMINATION!

Techolandia wrote:*I am returning.*

Hello!
*hugs Altair*

Endopico wrote:How about a nice...Rocket to the head
*loads rocket into Rocket launcher*
SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE FRIEND!!!

My boi!

Altion wrote:Hello!
*hugs Altair*

*Altair is hugging you back.*
Altair: How are you doing?

Endopico wrote:How about a nice...Rocket to the head
*loads rocket into Rocket launcher*
SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE FRIEND!!!

No. *uses telekinesis to remove rpg from endo's arms, then makes him float in mid-air* if he say's he isn't a furry, then he isn't one. Do you understand? *eyes glow* *does the same for CS*

Techolandia wrote:*Altair is hugging you back.*
Altair: How are you doing?

Good ^-^

Kerlodia wrote:FOR CHRIST'S SAKE NOOOOOOOOOO *melts for the third time*

Oh no! *hugs gently*

Concrete Slab wrote:*reloads and shoots another round, rolls behind cover* *takes out a nerf kinfe and runs straight at you* DIE ABOMINATION!

STOP RIGHT THERE GRRR
*lunges and bites*

Techolandia wrote:*I am returning.*

Hiii when's the flag done

The Solar System Scope wrote:I'd say the definition is pretty loose, to be honest... There are various levels, from simply enjoying anthropomorphism of animals to full on fursuit convening regularly.

Hmm... Yeah, I'm not a furry.

Endopico wrote:How about a nice...Rocket to the head
*loads rocket into Rocket launcher*
SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE FRIEND!!!

Please no!
*hides*

Concrete Slab wrote:*reloads and shoots another round, rolls behind cover* *takes out a nerf kinfe and runs straight at you* DIE ABOMINATION!

*screams*
>~<

Si-topia wrote:Hmm... Yeah, I'm not a furry.
Please no!
*hides*
*screams*
>~<

Don't worry i defended you

The Solar System Scope wrote:Oh no! *hugs gently*
STOP RIGHT THERE GRRR
*lunges and bites*
Hiii when's the flag done

AHHHH!! *puts a grenade in mouth and rolls*

Si-topia wrote:Hmm... Yeah, I'm not a furry.
Please no!
*hides*
*screams*
>~<

*stabs it* FOR THE GAMERS! *drags you to the ground*

Altion wrote:Good ^-^

I am being glad.
*Altair is snuggling you.*
What are you wanting to do?

«12. . .13,64213,64313,64413,645

Advertisement