by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

The Peaceful Coffee Shop In Chicago Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .2,3012,3022,3032,3042,3052,3062,307. . .2,3212,322»

The State of Communism wrote:Did I hear
Threats against the coffee shop? Because anybody tries anything, they'll lose more than just a hand

Two cars pull up. Eight men get out armed with Thompson submachine guns, shotguns and various pistols

Of course for a mere $5000 a month nobody will lose anything.

The Godfather wrote:It'd be quite a shame if someone was, er, messin' in somebody else's territory.

Business is war, w*p...

*Pours himself a coffee from the bartop ready-pot and adjusts his stool to take in the full scene unfolding outside the store window.*

"Wops versus Micks for protection money, eh?
All we need now are the Spics and some Brothers and it'll be like a bad Broadway musical. I heard 'Hamilton' sucked, Phorge. Phorge?"

That shady guy

Barristaland wrote:*Pours himself a coffee from the bartop ready-pot and adjusts his stool to take in the full scene unfolding outside the store window.*

"Wops versus Micks for protection money, eh?
All we need now are the Spics and some Brothers and it'll be like a bad Broadway musical. I heard 'Hamilton' sucked, Phorge. Phorge?"

A missing Phorge and a threat to sacred coffee territory. Sounds like I need to do a little looking into things.

Irish Mobsters wrote:Two cars pull up. Eight men get out armed with Thompson submachine guns, shotguns and various pistols

Of course for a mere $5000 a month nobody will lose anything.

You think we'd pay you? Funniest joke I've heard all day. It'd cost less to put some bullets into your men.

*And with that, two APCs come up the street, both with .50 machine guns on the top.*
It's in your best interest to stand down.

That shady guy

Irish Mobsters wrote:Two cars pull up. Eight men get out armed with Thompson submachine guns, shotguns and various pistols

Of course for a mere $5000 a month nobody will lose anything.

Careful shooting those in here. They might defenestrate right back at you.

That shady guy wrote:Careful shooting those in here. They might defenestrate right back at you.

Aye, luckily were on the first story

Barristaland wrote:*Pours himself a coffee from the bartop ready-pot and adjusts his stool to take in the full scene unfolding outside the store window.*

"Wops versus Micks for protection money, eh?
All we need now are the Spics and some Brothers and it'll be like a bad Broadway musical. I heard 'Hamilton' sucked, Phorge. Phorge?"

It was actually pretty good

The State of Communism wrote:You think we'd pay you? Funniest joke I've heard all day. It'd cost less to put some bullets into your men.

*And with that, two APCs come up the street, both with .50 machine guns on the top.*
It's in your best interest to stand down.

*more cars pull up, blocking the street. four men armed with RPG's take cover behind walls and cars, aiming their weapons at the APC's*

Nay, I think It'd be best for you to do the standing down

Irish Mobsters wrote:*more cars pull up, blocking the street. four men armed with RPG's take cover behind walls and cars, aiming their weapons at the APC's*

Nay, I think It'd be best for you to do the standing down

You realize who this Coffee Shop is protected by, right?
Take out those men, more come in bigger numbers with better weaponry. Resistance is useless, it is useless to resist it

Post self-deleted by Biggus boyus.

Goofy dog nation

Hey I kinda forgot this game exists but I am back now

The State of Communism wrote:You realize who this Coffee Shop is protected by, right?
Take out those men, more come in bigger numbers with better weaponry. Resistance is useless, it is useless to resist it

So you have some oceanic security company?

We're playing 🍒🍓🍋🍍SLOTS🍈🍐🍇🍑!

Our slot machine has 3 wheels, each with red (🍉🍒🍓), yellow (🍋🍌🍍), green(🍈🍏🍐) & purple (🍇🍑🍆) symbols. Stake is 10 chips. 3 fruits the same colour wins 30 chips. All 3 fruits different colours wins 10 chips. The 1st wheel stops on 🍆. There's a 50% chance that pulling the lever stops the 2nd wheel exactly where you want it. The 3rd wheel will stop automatically. Where do you try to stop the 2nd wheel?

Irish Mobsters wrote:So you have some oceanic security company?

Security company? It's the Oceanic military itself. You fire upon those men, you will have royally messed up

The State of Communism wrote:Security company? It's the Oceanic military itself. You fire upon those men, you will have royally messed up

oceanic military chilling out in chicago - makes sense... can we try to keep it realistic?

Irish Mobsters wrote:oceanic military chilling out in chicago - makes sense... can we try to keep it realistic?

I didn't mean the entire military
Just a mega small force, enough to keep peace around the Coffee Shop
Like, a Platoon or a Troop

The State of Communism wrote:I didn't mean the entire military
Just a mega small force, enough to keep peace around the Coffee Shop
Like, a Platoon or a Troop

oh

we can handle that

Irish Mobsters wrote:Business is war, w*p...

I hate seeing nice young men getting into a dangerous type of business.

The Godfather wrote:I hate seeing nice young men getting into a dangerous type of business.

Tsk, I think you're the one in danger, my friend

Post by Irish Mobsters suppressed by The Holy Empire of Amxbx.

Anacin wrote:

MILWAUKEE IS BETTER, F*** THE BEAR/CUBS

*he'd kill anacin*

Hi. Just dropping by. Can I buy a cup of coffee? And deliver it fast, please. We won’t be able to later.

Badnationname wrote:Hi. Just dropping by. Can I buy a cup of coffee? And deliver it fast, please. We won’t be able to later.

Sends you a coffee by drone to be delivered to you hot.
(You're welcome to send a puppet by to hang out.)

Barristaland and Milk with tea

«12. . .2,3012,3022,3032,3042,3052,3062,307. . .2,3212,322»

Advertisement