by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

The North Pacific Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .71,99972,00072,00172,00272,00372,00472,005. . .75,11375,114»

Amestris and Freedonia wrote:30 billion that will destroy my economy

Is this RP or sum

Italy and Malta wrote:*Nukes your capital again*

You killed no one because I evacuated everyone I could from Strangereal and sent them to Mars
The ones I couldn't evacuate have hid
*fires machine guns and the bullets burn up in Strangereal's atmosphere*
frick

Xeosia Later wrote:No.
*Hits your second largest city with another P-24 missile, turning it too, into a crater.*

*Nukes YOUR second largest city destroying it*

Amestris and Freedonia wrote:30 billion that will destroy my economy

Either that, or another P-24 gets launched.

Landraya wrote:Is this RP or sum

I have no idea at this point

Xeosia Later wrote:Either that, or another P-24 gets launched.

okay okay fine

Italy and Malta wrote:*Nukes YOUR second largest city destroying it*

*The nuke gets shot down before it reaches Xeosia Primas's orbit.*

Amestris and Freedonia wrote:30 billion that will destroy my economy

Do you want a destroyed economy or to die to a nuke?

Landraya wrote:Is this RP or sum

Yes

Amestris and Freedonia wrote:okay okay fine

Good.

Ciroi wrote:You killed no one because I evacuated everyone I could from Strangereal and sent them to Mars
The ones I couldn't evacuate have hid
*fires machine guns and the bullets burn up in Strangereal's atmosphere*
frick

Sorry, didnít you say you werenít on SR?

Italy and Malta wrote:I have no idea at this point

a poorly executed and godmoddy RP

Orpzis wrote:Aww man

Keep acting like this and it wonít be your land for long

I am not turning socialist

Xeosia Later wrote:*The nuke gets shot down before it reaches Xeosia Primas's orbit.*

Ok ok so now i jump in destroy yall and now you gotta gimme 0.0001 cent. That scenario sounds good to me

Ciroi wrote:Do you want a destroyed economy or to die to a nuke?
Yes

all my cities are destroyed so now I'm going to rebuild

Xeosia Later wrote:*The nuke gets shot down before it reaches Xeosia Primas's orbit.*

Fine take your 60$ *Gives 60$*

East Supple Lund wrote:Sorry, didnít you say you werenít on SR?

Yes. I'm on the moon, and now on Mars until the war ends.

Amestris and Freedonia wrote:I am not turning socialist

What about anarcho-communist?

Orpzis wrote:What about anarcho-communist?

not anything that helps the workers the royal family will stay in power

Orpzis wrote:What about anarcho-communist?

I don't want to become communist but socialism is fine

Amestris and Freedonia wrote:not anything that helps the workers the royal family will stay in power

*laughs in Socalist Queendom*

Ciroi wrote:Yes. I'm on the moon, and now on Mars until the war ends.

and now i colonised whole solar system and yall are hidin' in other universe. How did yall get to a point where yall go to mars?

Landraya wrote:and now i colonised whole solar system and yall are hidin' in other universe. How did yall get to a point where yall go to mars?

Because I borrowed rockets from NVE.

Landraya wrote:Ok ok so now i jump in destroy yall and now you gotta gimme 0.0001 cent. That scenario sounds good to me

How about I hit you with a P-24 as well.

Italy and Malta wrote:Fine take your 60$ *Gives 60$*

No. I want war reps. 30 billion.

Ciroi wrote:I don't want to become communist but socialism is fine
*laughs in Socalist Queendom*

oh be quiet my country is destroyed because of the stupid War

Ciroi wrote:Yes. I'm on the moon, and now on Mars until the war ends.

Mhm.

Well, make sure your not including any SR in those posts then

Xeosia Later wrote:How about I hit you with a P-24 as well.
No. I want war reps. 30 billion.

go to heck

Ciroi wrote:I don't want to become communist but socialism is fine
*laughs in Socalist Queendom*

Social democracy also works.

Landraya wrote:and now i colonised whole solar system and yall are hidin' in other universe. How did yall get to a point where yall go to mars?

Revolution in Middle Vers for me at least

«12. . .71,99972,00072,00172,00272,00372,00472,005. . .75,11375,114»

Advertisement