by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

The North Pacific Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .71,99771,99871,99972,00072,00172,00272,003. . .75,09375,094»

Ciroi wrote:*bans you for godmoding*

*Unbans my puppet because yes*

Italy and Malta wrote:*Nukes your capital, killing literally everyone in the city*

how about we sign a peace treaty

Amestris and Freedonia wrote:how about we sign a peace treaty

I dont want to give xeosia another 60$

Italy and Malta wrote:*Nukes your capital, killing literally everyone in the city*

*tells mom (Xeosia Later)*

Italy and Malta wrote:*Unbans my puppet because yes*

*is angry*

Xeosia Later wrote:You wanted a real tape of us killing your citizens, there you go.
*The sheer relative size contrast of our nations means you fail.*

you sick PG 18 imma shove my boot up your PG 18

Amestris and Freedonia wrote:you sick PG 18 imma shove my boot up your PG 18

*slaps a demonetization sticker on your cheek*

How do you add an image to a factbook?

Ciroi wrote:*slaps a demonetization sticker on your cheek*

*Bans you from youtube*

Sakupa wrote:How do you add an image to a factbook?

[img=<link here>]

Amestris and Freedonia wrote:you sick PG 18 imma shove my boot up your PG 18

Jokes on you, I don't care.

Ciroi wrote:*tells mom (Xeosia Later)*
*is angry*

*EMPs your power stations*

Ciroi wrote:*slaps a demonetization sticker on your cheek*

would you like to repeat that you little PG 18

Italy and Malta wrote:*Bans you from youtube*

*uses an alt*

Fairbay wrote:*EMPs your power stations*

*is confused because you just used an EMP on the moon somehow*
*fixes my power stations*

Ciroi wrote:*uses an alt*
*is confused because you just used an EMP on the moon somehow*
*fixes my power stations*

*Bans your alt*

yoyoyo its me dabbay yeah yeah!

Xeosia Later wrote:Jokes on you, I don't care.

I'll submit you a peace treaty but it's on my terms

Ciroi wrote:*uses an alt*
*is confused because you just used an EMP on the moon somehow*
*fixes my power stations*

*EMPs and blows up your power stations*

Amestris and Freedonia wrote:would you like to repeat that you little PG 18

You wanna go *****? I'll ******* run away and cry, *****.

Italy and Malta wrote:*Bans your alt*

*makes thousands of alts all with different emails and makes it so no one knows they're alts*

Ciroi wrote:You wanna go *****? I'll ******* run away and cry, *****.
*makes thousands of alts all with different emails and makes it so no one knows they're alts*

what did you say to me

Amestris and Freedonia wrote:I'll submit you a peace treaty but it's on my terms

No thanks.

Xeosia Later wrote:No thanks.

well I'm not listening to your terms

Ciroi wrote:You wanna go *****? I'll ******* run away and cry, *****.
*makes thousands of alts all with different emails and makes it so no one knows they're alts*

*Shuts down youtube*

Fairbay wrote:*EMPs and blows up your power stations*

*makes new ones and uses the space elevator to get everyone over to Mars*
Orpzis is it ok if I stay on Mars with you for a little bit?

Prez kennedy wrote:Why would you do that?

https://www.scp-wiki.com/scp-999

Amestris and Freedonia wrote:what did you say to me

I said I'll ******* run away, *****!

Italy and Malta wrote:*Shuts down youtube*

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

If you're more pacifist than me i will give you 0.0001 cent

I am communist now. I was reclassified as Democratic Socialists

«12. . .71,99771,99871,99972,00072,00172,00272,003. . .75,09375,094»

Advertisement