by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

The North Pacific Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .70,36370,36470,36570,36670,36770,36870,369. . .74,04874,049»

Vyata Temor wrote:You should join! Super super fun.


Strangereal Roleplay Map



Friently is not a cartographer, do not ask him for cartography related things. Bothering him anyway will result in the immediate and swift rodding of offending nation, thank you
-
If anyone would like to stake a claim in for some land on the map then TG New Trisone, Waupun Island, Minuda, Illusia and Neverendia. Also please try your best to find out in advance WHERE you would like to claim, not just "can i join the map pls"


Claims must be:
A1. Reasonable enough to be put onto the map. No beginner nation will be the size of Friently, or higher, for their claim. If you want more accurate claims and you have Paint.net, beginner claims have a limit of 30k pixels. Your secondary nation will have to be at 15k pixels or less. However a secondary cannot be claimed immediately upon joining the map.
A2. Picky is good. Feel free to request changes to borders if you aren't happy with them.
A3. This map's planet is the same size as Earth, so we won't be making the map any bigger. If Earth can fit 200 nations, so can this.
A4. We are not changing or adding new territory to the map. Use the existing land more efficiently and we won't need any more.
A5. Not on any body of water.
-
Map removal is strictly allowed to only happen when the following criteria are met:
B1. AFRP, or Away From RP (not RPing for 25 days, 20 days in the case of people on other RMB maps)
B2. RMB RP Ban (if one clause states "therefore, the RMB Cartography Staff shall remove <nation> from the map")
B3. Cease to Exist (when the nation dies in the 28th day. Exceptions apply.)
B4. Moderator Sanctioned

Maps


Map Version: 272[/i][/b]

Reminder: The alliance map is not handled by the carto team but by independent people who only work on it when they feel like it, this may cause the alliance map to be outdated, do not ask for it to be updated, it will be when a new version is finished.

Read dispatch

I will join when I finish my Culture and History factbook

Gothgraff and Lilium wrote:Strangereal already has its alliance of Bandits, Authoritarians, Fascists, etc...

Who says we couldnít have more.

Pandoska wrote:Who says we couldnít have more.

There is a limit to such insanity :P

Rising Sakura wrote:Do you have a security force?.. ngl it sounds a little anarchist

We have the Magawan Police Force, and that's pretty much it.

Our armies, naval, and air-force all disappeared in a horrible cyclone.

And most citizens have vanished, but no-one really hears anything from us anyways, since there isn't any media teams here. :/

It does sound a little anarchist, but no-one is actually attacking the government, everyone has basically reached a peaceful, feudal state. And of course, we have Island Spirits.

Gothgraff and Lilium wrote:There is a limit to such insanity :P

Nonsense insanity has no limit.

Vyata Temor wrote:We have the Magawan Police Force, and that's pretty much it.

Our armies, naval, and air-force all disappeared in a horrible cyclone.

And most citizens have vanished, but no-one really hears anything from us anyways, since there isn't any media teams here. :/

It does sound a little anarchist, but no-one is actually attacking the government, everyone has basically reached a peaceful, feudal state. And of course, we have Island Spirits.

Must establish a secret police, that's how my political opposition "vanish"

Pandoska wrote:Nonsense insanity has no limit.

Trust me, there is a limit.

I am in the League of the Willing, and if any other alliance of cynical dictatorships is created, Strangereal will probably descend into chaos.

Vyata Temor wrote:We have the Magawan Police Force, and that's pretty much it.

Our armies, naval, and air-force all disappeared in a horrible cyclone.

And most citizens have vanished, but no-one really hears anything from us anyways, since there isn't any media teams here. :/

It does sound a little anarchist, but no-one is actually attacking the government, everyone has basically a peaceful, feudal state. And of course, we have Island Spirits.

The equivalent of Fiji.

Vyata Temor wrote:Trust me, there is a limit.

I am in the League of the Willing, and if any other alliance of cynical dictatorships is created, Strangereal will probably descend into chaos.

Idk SR looks a lot more tamed than before. Itíll be fine as long as members control their dominating urge.

Pandoska wrote:The equivalent of Fiji.
Idk SR looks a lot more tamed than before. Itíll be fine as long as members control their dominating urge.

Pretty much, just more islands, and island spirits.

Eh, you'll see, it might just descend into madness. But OSEAN is getting more active, so as long as they're around, I'm pretty sure the peace will be kept.

Rising Sakura wrote:Must establish a secret police, that's how my political opposition "vanish"

We must maintain a police force, because it is the only thing standing between complete and utter defeat.

Vyata Temor wrote:

We must maintain a police force, because it is the only thing standing between complete and utter defeat.

Police force, Secret police and national guard (If you can afford the manpower)

Vyata Temor wrote:Pretty much, just more islands, and island spirits.

Eh, you'll see, it might just descend into madness. But OSEAN is getting more active, so as long as they're around, I'm pretty sure the peace will be kept.

We must maintain a police force, because it is the only thing standing between complete and utter defeat.

OSEAN is an alliance of order now? Thought that was Havens territory.

Rising Sakura wrote:Police force, Secret police and national guard (If you can afford the manpower)

;-;

We only have one of those, for one city.

Pandoska wrote:OSEAN is an alliance of order now? Thought that was Havens territory.

Yeah, it's run by different people.. actually having it's elections now! I really want to destroy OSEAN for some reason though.

Vyata Temor wrote:;-;

We only have one of those, for one city.

Ajian would like to lend you any manpower to keep order in your country. Right now we are militarizing.

Gothgraff and Lilium wrote:Strangereal already has its alliance of Bandits, Authoritarians, Fascists, etc...

Pandoska wrote:Nonsense insanity has no limit.

You say that like we actually do anything
O_o

Pandoska wrote:OSEAN is an alliance of order now? Thought that was Havens territory.

Haven as in Pax Havenica? Pax is how it was, but it has retreated and shrunk. In hibernation, kinda like WP.

Vyata Temor wrote:;-;

We only have one of those, for one city.

Yeah, it's run by different people.. actually having it's elections now! I really want to destroy OSEAN for some reason though.

At least the random hate still remains. So I assume HL has taken oseans place seen a couple on some sorta Neo Roman Empire by Vapia

Western Vapia wrote:Haven as in Pax Havenica? Pax is how it was, but it has retreated and shrunk. In hibernation, kinda like WP.

Oh so dead no wonder

Rising Sakura wrote:Ajian would like to lend you any manpower to keep order in your country. Right now we are militarizing.

We love the offer, but we must refuse.

You have to be on SR (which you soon will be), and I actually like this smaller scale. I have a lot of posts lined up and alt more worldbuilding. Plus, the old islands (Huyang isles, the new islands are the Xžng-Chu Islands).. were pretty elite, we had a tough military, a set of brutal leaders, and a pretty decent population of 19.57 million!

Right now, Xžng-Chu Islands have a population of 2.7 million, and any fancy administrative districts have been abandoned, left for mother nature to take back.

We are not "dead", just inactive on the world stage. The shift in RP has made alliances essentially obsolete. All alliances are experiencing inactivity. Pandoska

Pandoska wrote:At least the random hate still remains. So I assume HL has taken oseans place seen a couple on some sorta Neo Roman Empire by Vapia

The random hate has always remained.

But if you have questions, you should probably ask someone else, I have been here for a while, but I haven't been here too long.

Western Vapia wrote:We are not "dead", just inactive on the world stage. The shift in RP has made alliances essentially obsolete. All alliances are experiencing inactivity. Pandoska

About time honestly

Pandoska wrote:About time honestly

Also, you must have been out of action for awhile cuz that neo roman empire thing was a loooong time ago.

I have revamped the names of everything in my nation so that they are original, and for a few weeks we were a "Neo Rovigian Empire" sort of deal but then i scrapped the asthetic.

Western Vapia wrote:Haven as in Pax Havenica? Pax is how it was, but it has retreated and shrunk. In hibernation, kinda like WP.

WP has grown though, newb.

Volstokn wrote:WP has grown though, newb.

Grown in irrelevance
:P

Ye Olde Kek Kingdom wrote:Grown in irrelevance
:P

Get back to me when your main nation is important again

«12. . .70,36370,36470,36570,36670,36770,36870,369. . .74,04874,049»

Advertisement