by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

The North Pacific Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .51,44251,44351,44451,44551,44651,44751,448. . .63,38763,388»

Bala Mantre wrote:Well the French better watch out for meMy friend it would be better for me and you to ally against the stupid French agreed?

Why do you have to be like this

Dakota Territories wrote:Why do you have to be like this

Be like what? You say I should get rid of my nature?

The standing policy in Votak Matim is to maintain versions of Government documents in English and French, as a courtesy to the international community.

Yohannes and Dakota Territories

Bala Mantre wrote:Be like what? You say I should get rid of my nature?

Well, you did flaimbait The equestrian isles

Dakota Territories wrote:Well, you did flaimbait The equestrian isles

I did not.

Bala Mantre wrote:I did not.

That, you did.

Bala Mantre wrote:I did not.

You did, I know what the symptoms of someone flamebaiting someone, which you did

Great Jenovah wrote:That, you did.

No I didnt! I played how I play roleplay. I do not try to flamebait!

Bala Mantre wrote:No I didnt! I played how I play roleplay. I do not try to flamebait!

you kept engaging her and angering her on purpose.

Great Jenovah wrote:you kept engaging her and angering her on purpose.

Territorio di Nessuno help here

Bala Mantre wrote:The monster god help here

He canít do anything for this, heís not going to ban us.

Dakota Territories wrote:He canít do anything for this, heís not going to ban us.

Stop antagonizing me though

Bala Mantre wrote:Stop antagonizing me though

Iím not making you hostile

Dakota Territories wrote:Iím not making you hostile

Bite your tongue! You are!

Bala Mantre wrote:Stop antagonizing me though

While they're right in part this isn't a reason to keep up with the argument.

So Dakota Territories and Great Jenovah drop it and move along.

Post self-deleted by Dakota Territories.

Byenochin

Territorio di Nessuno wrote:While they're right in part this isn't a reason to keep up with the argument.

So Dakota Territories and Great Jenovah drop it and move along.

The Snek has spoken

Territorio di Nessuno wrote:While they're right in part this isn't a reason to keep up with the argument.

So Dakota Territories and Great Jenovah drop it and move along.

Thankyou
The Mighty SNEK

if this was paper we could set it on fire

Whatís this?
I hope weíre all paying nice now?

East Supple Lund wrote:Whatís this?
I hope weíre all paying nice now?

ha.
well hope is the last thing to die.
i think it kicked the bucket like 10 years ago?

East Supple Lund wrote:Whatís this?
I hope weíre all paying nice now?

who is nice and why do we have to pay him

North Armatas wrote:ha.
well hope is the last thing to die.
i think it kicked the bucket like 10 years ago?

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=480828&sid=99fe6e9c253f24cc5bb95e7e683c98c3

Seconds ago: Following new legislation in Eraver, businesses are abandoning the city centre because of the lack of transport connections.

The market is now pedestrianized after Eraver's government enforced pedestrianization.

Yohannes, Dakota Territories, Great Jenovah, and The soviet union of russia

The soviet union of russia

The Soviet people are happy. Many things had changed since Stalin. People are allowed more freedom. They can speak out against the government they might disappear but the option was there. The Soviet Union allows elections in the eastern bloc, but usually pulled strings to keep the commies in power. Above all though The Russian People were glad The Cold War finally drew to a conclusion

Yohannes, Eraver, and Dakota Territories

«12. . .51,44251,44351,44451,44551,44651,44751,448. . .63,38763,388»

Advertisement