by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

The North Pacific Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .51,43851,43951,44051,44151,44251,44351,444. . .63,35963,360»

0assassins

Ah

Ajton

YOUR MINE wrote:someone said they have there own nation in my nation thats why

Oh, well, when you are done, you can come to Planet AO and relax.🤠

Robert newton, scientist of space and time has found a another universe beyond ours, even though we want to discover all of Earth first, we are having a vote to whether we search on Earth or search the other universe. The News will come out at 1:00pm E.S.T! Good day.
Read dispatch


AJTardis

by Ajton

AJTardis is a place that sits on top of the core so it is free from getting exploded unless the person wants to kill him/her and everyone. It has everything that is real is here and everything is free unless you want to go into the First Class area which is 1 card, any card for the price, you have to gift it to me in order to go in, The only rule here is no fighting or going into war with anyone! The place is a great place to hang out with friends, family, dates, random people, or yourself! Some rooms that are in here is Spas, Bars, Dinners, Bathrooms, private beds to make out in, pools, restaurants, motels, hotels, homes, gaming rooms, Lots of cinemas, Ice rinks, TVs, Arcades, parties, derby races, Roller Coasters, fun zones, Food zones, Upgrader, kitchens, hot tubes, dance clubs, night clubs, schools, museums, Cafes, coffee houses, hospitals, pet-friendly zones, museums, mini malls, malls, fast food restaurants, plazas, dining, autograph areas by famous people, and much more, so please, come to AJTardis to enjoy life!
Free zone: FREE,
First Class Zone: 1 card of any kind,
V.I.P Zone: 2 cards of any kind.
April 14-24 every zone is free!,
(also, we have teleporters to get you here and tempo controlling areas so everyone can survive here!),
(We also have Airports at some places),
AJTardis: Surface on Planet AO,
AJTardis Jr: Surface in AJTON of Earth,
AJTardis 2.0: Core of Planet X.
😎😎😎-AJ Oricoli
Read dispatch


Hello and welcome to the International Airport in Uptown Jocksun, the Planes coming and going are right here:
Jocksun to Pickton- 7 minutes till gone$50
Todelo to Jocksun- 3 minutes till here$10
Jocksun to Cheedasoras- 11 minutes till gone$75
Pikfallen to Jocksun- 15 minutes till here$10
Jockson to Pigstern- 4 minutes till gone$43
Jockson to Todelo- 37 minutes till gone$60
AJTardis to Jockson- at another airport right now, 49 minutes till here$158
Jockson to AJTardis- 6 minutes till gone$100
Fast lane-$50 dollars extra
Normal lane-free
Late lane-$20
People who are leaders of countries get half off, 5 stars for friendly, 4 1/2 stars for Ride, 4 2/5 stars for check-in speed, 4 2/3 stars for safeness and 4 4/5 stars for entertainment. total: 4 1/2Stars!!!
We are AJTON Airlines.
Have a nice day!😃
Read dispatch

Mutzenberg

Good day everyone?

Mutzenberg wrote:Good day everyone?

Yep,

Ajton wrote:Oh, well, when you are done, you can come to Planet AO and relax.🤠
Robert newton, scientist of space and time has found a another universe beyond ours, even though we want to discover all of Earth first, we are having a vote to whether we search on Earth or search the other universe. The News will come out at 1:00pm E.S.T! Good day.
Read dispatch


AJTardis

by Ajton

AJTardis is a place that sits on top of the core so it is free from getting exploded unless the person wants to kill him/her and everyone. It has everything that is real is here and everything is free unless you want to go into the First Class area which is 1 card, any card for the price, you have to gift it to me in order to go in, The only rule here is no fighting or going into war with anyone! The place is a great place to hang out with friends, family, dates, random people, or yourself! Some rooms that are in here is Spas, Bars, Dinners, Bathrooms, private beds to make out in, pools, restaurants, motels, hotels, homes, gaming rooms, Lots of cinemas, Ice rinks, TVs, Arcades, parties, derby races, Roller Coasters, fun zones, Food zones, Upgrader, kitchens, hot tubes, dance clubs, night clubs, schools, museums, Cafes, coffee houses, hospitals, pet-friendly zones, museums, mini malls, malls, fast food restaurants, plazas, dining, autograph areas by famous people, and much more, so please, come to AJTardis to enjoy life!
Free zone: FREE,
First Class Zone: 1 card of any kind,
V.I.P Zone: 2 cards of any kind.
April 14-24 every zone is free!,
(also, we have teleporters to get you here and tempo controlling areas so everyone can survive here!),
(We also have Airports at some places),
AJTardis: Surface on Planet AO,
AJTardis Jr: Surface in AJTON of Earth,
AJTardis 2.0: Core of Planet X.
😎😎😎-AJ Oricoli
Read dispatch


Hello and welcome to the International Airport in Uptown Jocksun, the Planes coming and going are right here:
Jocksun to Pickton- 7 minutes till gone$50
Todelo to Jocksun- 3 minutes till here$10
Jocksun to Cheedasoras- 11 minutes till gone$75
Pikfallen to Jocksun- 15 minutes till here$10
Jockson to Pigstern- 4 minutes till gone$43
Jockson to Todelo- 37 minutes till gone$60
AJTardis to Jockson- at another airport right now, 49 minutes till here$158
Jockson to AJTardis- 6 minutes till gone$100
Fast lane-$50 dollars extra
Normal lane-free
Late lane-$20
People who are leaders of countries get half off, 5 stars for friendly, 4 1/2 stars for Ride, 4 2/5 stars for check-in speed, 4 2/3 stars for safeness and 4 4/5 stars for entertainment. total: 4 1/2Stars!!!
We are AJTON Airlines.
Have a nice day!😃
Read dispatch

Any one wanna come?

Mutzenberg

Ajton wrote:Yep, Any one wanna come?

good to hear

Ajton

Looking for suggestions for a NPA Theme song. Something to play as they deploy into a region that is doing very bad things. TG me your suggestions.

Post by The scout for the region of new mexico suppressed by a moderator.

Post by The scout for the region of new mexico suppressed by a moderator.

Post by The scout for the region of new mexico suppressed by a moderator.

Post by The scout for the region of new mexico suppressed by a moderator.

Mutzenberg wrote:Good day everyone?

Fascist germany-austria wrote:hail comrades

Hello, and for the new one welcome here!

Feel free to ask anything if you need any help :)
Here's some useful information:


Motto: "Where the democracy is strong, the debate
robust, and the rum plentiful."

Flag

Coat of Arms

Forum:

Chat:

Map:

Capital:

Magicality City

Demonym:

North Pacifican

Government:

Republic

Delegate

Vice Delegate

Speaker

Chief Justice

If you found the handbook helpful, please upvote this dispatch to help others find it!

A27M Cromwell Medium Tank, Anavikia, Aphtemia, Arzoggionoptowaba, Asfg dastc, Ass Kicker FD, Auf Wiedersehen Kraut, Authtopia, Auxbins, Babylonia1245, Bacher, Bazaquzistan, Berhart, Braxitu Valley, Bykan, Canaan republics, Captain CSP, Chappleism, Chunkyopolos, Cogress, Damoclia, Dascka, Den svenska ambassaden, Denver4, Dyaca, East Talrosstan, Ekrotoia, Elladoreene, Emeraldtopia, Empire of Ansesta, Enggano Island, England and its Overseas Territories, Escumba, Feed Me Seymore, Fei Shao, Ferronistan, Forvinia, Foxs de kawaii, Fratown, Free Antinebss, Genzhdinghte, Gohinia, Great Yugoslavia and Bulgaria, Guysa, HappyHippiesHolm, Hondawa, Hot Islands, Inasksksksk, Inic, Inoceans, Ios-Thenta, Jaloaa, Javet, Just a fourth test nation okay, Just a third test nation okay, Kaczynskiville, Kasardania, Kering, Kingdom of the United, Krosvakitia, Kureizen, LeithYLT, Lemonton, Liberal technate, Lone Jackal, Ludlandar, Luner Wing, Lysodia, Magmaland, Marinor, Marxicoia, Molcrossia, Morkhe, Mukherjistan, Muslim Homeland, Myuton Ond Weals, N0VA EMPIRE, Napua, New Osaka japan, North park mountain town, Oceanic Federation, Ofzstan Nacook, Oppoppop, Othono, Outer Norsad Eartopia, Palyashchuk, PAWGistan, Paz Centralia, Person in love with 1ris, Planspang, Please Kill Oh Oh God, Ponds 17, Portsville 42, Possumtopia, Prajo, Purinthia, Pxyran, Quenia, Quinnenbourg, Red River Road, Reich IV, Rochons Rater, Rogerlaw, Romudia, Ryalotoportakeybaska, Samiaga, Sanytown, Sao Pedro e Miquelon, Seema singh, Senator Leia Organa, Serlaal, Seventh Overwatch, Shenyeng, Sibitz, Sicyly, Silka Mackland, Socialist Collective Unions, Some Random Traveller, Soviet alabama, Stupido Maximo, Subsidiary Manifest, Taryco, The Cyrills, The Free Land of Free Lands, The Free States of the World, The intergalactic, The land of warlord valatiman, The Larping States of America, The Northern Mandate, The Templin Institute, Towelpoo, Trinitopia, Unialavillownor, Varko Prime, Vinceause, Vvel, Walla Citzer, West Fou Aavillymbel, West Mostes Kendus, Wheach, Zelott,

Welcome to The North Pacific!

Welcome to The North Pacific (TNP)! You might be a new nation to the game or in TNP, and you don't really know what is going on or where to start. Or you may be an experienced member but have several questions regarding some of the activities going on. Whatever the case, we have put together this handbook that you can use to familiarize yourself with the game and TNP, and to make the most out of your time in NationStates (NS).

The handbook has a number of different sections. The index below will help you navigate them. If you have any questions not answered in this handbook, feel free to send a telegram to Delegate Prydania, Minister of Home Affairs Nimarya, or any of the Gameside Advocates and Mentors. They will be glad to help! Additionally, we are always looking to improve this handbook, so let us now if you think something should be added or changed.

Onboarding Checklist

This section covers the very first items you should check off as a newcomer to the game and TNP.

  • Why you should be in TNP: Selecting a region for your nation is one of the most important decisions you will make in the game. We hope you will make TNP your home, and this link explains why. If you have already decided to stay here, that's great!

  • Join the regional forum: The forum is where most government and roleplay activities take place. Registering an account is very easy. You should get yourself an account so that you can check out what's going on and join in on the fun.

  • Join our regional chat: Our Discord server is where our members hang out and chat about the game and real life subjects. You can join and introduce yourself to our community. Additionally, if you have any questions, asking on Discord is the fastest way to get help.

  • Apply for citizenship: Citizenship is your ticket to TNP. As a citizen, you can vote to elect our Delegate and other government officials, hold them accountable, and even run for these positions yourself. All you need to apply is a nation in TNP and an account on the forum.

Ways to Get Involved

Now that you have cleared the basics, you must be looking for things to do. Below are some of the opportunities TNP offers.

  • Get involved in the government: There are many ways to get involved in the government straight away after joining TNP. You can write the regional laws in the Regional Assembly. You can take part in the day-to-day running of the region in the Executive Staff. Or, you can protect TNP at home and abroad in the North Pacific Army.

  • Get involved in the World Assembly: Joining the World Assembly (WA) is one of the best ways to empower your nation, especially in TNP. Thanks to our WA Development Program, as a WA member you can determine international laws, have one of the highest endorsement counts in the entire game, and even win awards!

  • Get involved in RolePlay: We have not one, but two vibrant RolePlay (RP) universes, Eras and Strangereal. Each comes with its own map, chronology, and physics laws. If you commit to being active in RP, you can claim a spot in either universe's map, and join others in weaving stories about your nation and its role in the world.

  • Get involved in trading cards: Our regional cards guild provides many resources you can take advantage of to increase the value of your deck, including several offerings of free cards. As a member of the guild, you can also participate in many other cards-related activities, including themed collections, pull events, and regular publications.

Regional Publications

Through our regional nation, The Northern Light, we post a number of regular regional publications. You can follow them to stay up to speed with what's going on in TNP.

  • The Northern Lights: Produced by the Ministry of Communications, this is our regional newspaper. It includes both general news and op-ed articles about various aspects of TNP and NS.

  • The North Star: Produced by the Ministry of Communications, The North Star informs TNPers of current internal matters and government activities.

  • The Roleplay Reel: Produced by the Ministry of Communications, The Roleplay Reel showcases roleplay works by members of TNP's two RP communities.

  • Press Releases: Produced by the Ministry of Home Affairs, press releases focus on news about the Executive Government, elections, and other regional issues of general interest.

  • Regional Assembly Digest: Produced by the Speaker's Office, the digest focuses on news about the legislative and other business of the Regional Assembly.

  • Information for WA Voters: Produced by the Ministry of WA Affairs, IFVs provide vote recommendations and analysis about all resolutions that reach the floor of the General Assembly or Security Council.

  • Weekly Anthologies: Produced by the Gameside Advocates, this series highlights dispatches produced by TNP nations.

  • Northern Broadcasting Service: Produced by the Ministry of Radio, this is our very own regional radio station in which our broadcasters provide their insight into current events in TNP and Nationstates.

  • WADP Awards: Produced as part of the WADP, this monthly publication presents regional awards to nations that actively participate in the World Assembly.

  • Literary Awards: Produced by the Gameside Advocates, this monthly publication presents regional awards to nations that actively post on the regional RMB or publish dispatches.

  • The Vice Delegate's Weekly Update: Produced by the Vice Delegate, this weekly publication provides updates on the activities of the Security Council.

Other Useful Links

Below are miscellaneous resources useful for all nations.

  • Government index: Get to know your government by using this list of all government officials in TNP. If you have questions or suggestions about any aspect of the regional governance, feel free to send a telegram to the corresponding government official.

  • Law index: This is a compilation of all legal documents currently in force in TNP. This includes our Constitution and Bill of Rights, which form the basis of our government.

  • RMB Guidelines: Posting on the regional message board (RMB) is a great way to socialize and get to know other TNP nations. Just make sure to follow these guidelines.

  • World Assembly voting policy: Look here to learn how TNP's Delegate casts the regional vote on World Assembly resolutions, and how you can help determine that vote.

  • Embassy policy: If you are here as a diplomat from another region, please take a look at our policy for in-game and forum embassies.

  • Recruitment policy: If you are here to recruit for another region, please take a look at our policy on permissible and prohibited types of recruitment.

This dispatch is updated automatically on a daily basis. Please do not edit manually.

Read factbook


Don't forget to upvote ;)

Ajton

dear lord what a bad nation

Ajton

deploying 10 nuclear warheads

Ajton and Intermerium

Intermerium

YOUR MINE wrote:deploying 10 nuclear warheads

Where to..?

Ajton

Ah, typical RMB banter, huh?
-_-

Mutzenberg

Territorio di Nessuno wrote:Hello, and for the new one welcome here!

Feel free to ask anything if you need any help :)
Here's some useful information:


Motto: "Where the democracy is strong, the debate
robust, and the rum plentiful."

Flag

Coat of Arms

Forum:

Chat:

Map:

Capital:

Magicality City

Demonym:

North Pacifican

Government:

Republic

Delegate

Vice Delegate

Speaker

Chief Justice

If you found the handbook helpful, please upvote this dispatch to help others find it!

A27M Cromwell Medium Tank, Anavikia, Aphtemia, Arzoggionoptowaba, Asfg dastc, Ass Kicker FD, Auf Wiedersehen Kraut, Authtopia, Auxbins, Babylonia1245, Bacher, Bazaquzistan, Berhart, Braxitu Valley, Bykan, Canaan republics, Captain CSP, Chappleism, Chunkyopolos, Cogress, Damoclia, Dascka, Den svenska ambassaden, Denver4, Dyaca, East Talrosstan, Ekrotoia, Elladoreene, Emeraldtopia, Empire of Ansesta, Enggano Island, England and its Overseas Territories, Escumba, Feed Me Seymore, Fei Shao, Ferronistan, Forvinia, Foxs de kawaii, Fratown, Free Antinebss, Genzhdinghte, Gohinia, Great Yugoslavia and Bulgaria, Guysa, HappyHippiesHolm, Hondawa, Hot Islands, Inasksksksk, Inic, Inoceans, Ios-Thenta, Jaloaa, Javet, Just a fourth test nation okay, Just a third test nation okay, Kaczynskiville, Kasardania, Kering, Kingdom of the United, Krosvakitia, Kureizen, LeithYLT, Lemonton, Liberal technate, Lone Jackal, Ludlandar, Luner Wing, Lysodia, Magmaland, Marinor, Marxicoia, Molcrossia, Morkhe, Mukherjistan, Muslim Homeland, Myuton Ond Weals, N0VA EMPIRE, Napua, New Osaka japan, North park mountain town, Oceanic Federation, Ofzstan Nacook, Oppoppop, Othono, Outer Norsad Eartopia, Palyashchuk, PAWGistan, Paz Centralia, Person in love with 1ris, Planspang, Please Kill Oh Oh God, Ponds 17, Portsville 42, Possumtopia, Prajo, Purinthia, Pxyran, Quenia, Quinnenbourg, Red River Road, Reich IV, Rochons Rater, Rogerlaw, Romudia, Ryalotoportakeybaska, Samiaga, Sanytown, Sao Pedro e Miquelon, Seema singh, Senator Leia Organa, Serlaal, Seventh Overwatch, Shenyeng, Sibitz, Sicyly, Silka Mackland, Socialist Collective Unions, Some Random Traveller, Soviet alabama, Stupido Maximo, Subsidiary Manifest, Taryco, The Cyrills, The Free Land of Free Lands, The Free States of the World, The intergalactic, The land of warlord valatiman, The Larping States of America, The Northern Mandate, The Templin Institute, Towelpoo, Trinitopia, Unialavillownor, Varko Prime, Vinceause, Vvel, Walla Citzer, West Fou Aavillymbel, West Mostes Kendus, Wheach, Zelott,

Welcome to The North Pacific!

Welcome to The North Pacific (TNP)! You might be a new nation to the game or in TNP, and you don't really know what is going on or where to start. Or you may be an experienced member but have several questions regarding some of the activities going on. Whatever the case, we have put together this handbook that you can use to familiarize yourself with the game and TNP, and to make the most out of your time in NationStates (NS).

The handbook has a number of different sections. The index below will help you navigate them. If you have any questions not answered in this handbook, feel free to send a telegram to Delegate Prydania, Minister of Home Affairs Nimarya, or any of the Gameside Advocates and Mentors. They will be glad to help! Additionally, we are always looking to improve this handbook, so let us now if you think something should be added or changed.

Onboarding Checklist

This section covers the very first items you should check off as a newcomer to the game and TNP.

  • Why you should be in TNP: Selecting a region for your nation is one of the most important decisions you will make in the game. We hope you will make TNP your home, and this link explains why. If you have already decided to stay here, that's great!

  • Join the regional forum: The forum is where most government and roleplay activities take place. Registering an account is very easy. You should get yourself an account so that you can check out what's going on and join in on the fun.

  • Join our regional chat: Our Discord server is where our members hang out and chat about the game and real life subjects. You can join and introduce yourself to our community. Additionally, if you have any questions, asking on Discord is the fastest way to get help.

  • Apply for citizenship: Citizenship is your ticket to TNP. As a citizen, you can vote to elect our Delegate and other government officials, hold them accountable, and even run for these positions yourself. All you need to apply is a nation in TNP and an account on the forum.

Ways to Get Involved

Now that you have cleared the basics, you must be looking for things to do. Below are some of the opportunities TNP offers.

  • Get involved in the government: There are many ways to get involved in the government straight away after joining TNP. You can write the regional laws in the Regional Assembly. You can take part in the day-to-day running of the region in the Executive Staff. Or, you can protect TNP at home and abroad in the North Pacific Army.

  • Get involved in the World Assembly: Joining the World Assembly (WA) is one of the best ways to empower your nation, especially in TNP. Thanks to our WA Development Program, as a WA member you can determine international laws, have one of the highest endorsement counts in the entire game, and even win awards!

  • Get involved in RolePlay: We have not one, but two vibrant RolePlay (RP) universes, Eras and Strangereal. Each comes with its own map, chronology, and physics laws. If you commit to being active in RP, you can claim a spot in either universe's map, and join others in weaving stories about your nation and its role in the world.

  • Get involved in trading cards: Our regional cards guild provides many resources you can take advantage of to increase the value of your deck, including several offerings of free cards. As a member of the guild, you can also participate in many other cards-related activities, including themed collections, pull events, and regular publications.

Regional Publications

Through our regional nation, The Northern Light, we post a number of regular regional publications. You can follow them to stay up to speed with what's going on in TNP.

  • The Northern Lights: Produced by the Ministry of Communications, this is our regional newspaper. It includes both general news and op-ed articles about various aspects of TNP and NS.

  • The North Star: Produced by the Ministry of Communications, The North Star informs TNPers of current internal matters and government activities.

  • The Roleplay Reel: Produced by the Ministry of Communications, The Roleplay Reel showcases roleplay works by members of TNP's two RP communities.

  • Press Releases: Produced by the Ministry of Home Affairs, press releases focus on news about the Executive Government, elections, and other regional issues of general interest.

  • Regional Assembly Digest: Produced by the Speaker's Office, the digest focuses on news about the legislative and other business of the Regional Assembly.

  • Information for WA Voters: Produced by the Ministry of WA Affairs, IFVs provide vote recommendations and analysis about all resolutions that reach the floor of the General Assembly or Security Council.

  • Weekly Anthologies: Produced by the Gameside Advocates, this series highlights dispatches produced by TNP nations.

  • Northern Broadcasting Service: Produced by the Ministry of Radio, this is our very own regional radio station in which our broadcasters provide their insight into current events in TNP and Nationstates.

  • WADP Awards: Produced as part of the WADP, this monthly publication presents regional awards to nations that actively participate in the World Assembly.

  • Literary Awards: Produced by the Gameside Advocates, this monthly publication presents regional awards to nations that actively post on the regional RMB or publish dispatches.

  • The Vice Delegate's Weekly Update: Produced by the Vice Delegate, this weekly publication provides updates on the activities of the Security Council.

Other Useful Links

Below are miscellaneous resources useful for all nations.

  • Government index: Get to know your government by using this list of all government officials in TNP. If you have questions or suggestions about any aspect of the regional governance, feel free to send a telegram to the corresponding government official.

  • Law index: This is a compilation of all legal documents currently in force in TNP. This includes our Constitution and Bill of Rights, which form the basis of our government.

  • RMB Guidelines: Posting on the regional message board (RMB) is a great way to socialize and get to know other TNP nations. Just make sure to follow these guidelines.

  • World Assembly voting policy: Look here to learn how TNP's Delegate casts the regional vote on World Assembly resolutions, and how you can help determine that vote.

  • Embassy policy: If you are here as a diplomat from another region, please take a look at our policy for in-game and forum embassies.

  • Recruitment policy: If you are here to recruit for another region, please take a look at our policy on permissible and prohibited types of recruitment.

This dispatch is updated automatically on a daily basis. Please do not edit manually.

Read factbook


Don't forget to upvote ;)

Thanks for the warm welcome Nessie

Ajton wrote:Oh, well, when you are done, you can come to Planet AO and relax.🤠
Robert newton, scientist of space and time has found a another universe beyond ours, even though we want to discover all of Earth first, we are having a vote to whether we search on Earth or search the other universe. The News will come out at 1:00pm E.S.T! Good day.
Read dispatch


AJTardis

by Ajton

AJTardis is a place that sits on top of the core so it is free from getting exploded unless the person wants to kill him/her and everyone. It has everything that is real is here and everything is free unless you want to go into the First Class area which is 1 card, any card for the price, you have to gift it to me in order to go in, The only rule here is no fighting or going into war with anyone! The place is a great place to hang out with friends, family, dates, random people, or yourself! Some rooms that are in here is Spas, Bars, Dinners, Bathrooms, private beds to make out in, pools, restaurants, motels, hotels, homes, gaming rooms, Lots of cinemas, Ice rinks, TVs, Arcades, parties, derby races, Roller Coasters, fun zones, Food zones, Upgrader, kitchens, hot tubes, dance clubs, night clubs, schools, museums, Cafes, coffee houses, hospitals, pet-friendly zones, museums, mini malls, malls, fast food restaurants, plazas, dining, autograph areas by famous people, and much more, so please, come to AJTardis to enjoy life!
Free zone: FREE,
First Class Zone: 1 card of any kind,
V.I.P Zone: 2 cards of any kind.
April 14-24 every zone is free!,
(also, we have teleporters to get you here and tempo controlling areas so everyone can survive here!),
(We also have Airports at some places),
AJTardis: Surface on Planet AO,
AJTardis Jr: Surface in AJTON of Earth,
AJTardis 2.0: Core of Planet X.
😎😎😎-AJ Oricoli
Read dispatch


Hello and welcome to the International Airport in Uptown Jocksun, the Planes coming and going are right here:
Jocksun to Pickton- 7 minutes till gone$50
Todelo to Jocksun- 3 minutes till here$10
Jocksun to Cheedasoras- 11 minutes till gone$75
Pikfallen to Jocksun- 15 minutes till here$10
Jockson to Pigstern- 4 minutes till gone$43
Jockson to Todelo- 37 minutes till gone$60
AJTardis to Jockson- at another airport right now, 49 minutes till here$158
Jockson to AJTardis- 6 minutes till gone$100
Fast lane-$50 dollars extra
Normal lane-free
Late lane-$20
People who are leaders of countries get half off, 5 stars for friendly, 4 1/2 stars for Ride, 4 2/5 stars for check-in speed, 4 2/3 stars for safeness and 4 4/5 stars for entertainment. total: 4 1/2Stars!!!
We are AJTON Airlines.
Have a nice day!😃
Read dispatch

Also, 1 American dollar =.75 AJT's.

Mutzenberg wrote:Thanks for the warm welcome Nessie

You're welcome ;)

Ajton wrote:Also, 1 American dollar =.75 AJT's.

The routes to the capital should be a little higher ($) .......... your expenses will be high

Ajton

Ajton wrote:Also, 1 American dollar =.75 AJT's.

I think for me its 1USD=0.45Kronor for me

Ajton

We should a anti-slavery squad

Ajton

MAACAU wrote: The routes to the capital should be a little higher ($) .......... your expenses will be high

🤔
250$ =333.33 AJT. We can make it to 400 AJTs.

~~~ Endos with benefits ~~~

Did you know endos have benefits?

1. The grow your regional influence which protects yourself and the region from a rogue Delegate; and
2. Higher endorsements on the Delegate strengthens our vote and influence in the Regional Assembly;

>>> Step 1: Join the World Assembly here: page=un <<<

>>> Step 2: find nations to endorse here: https://forum.thenorthpacific.org/pages/endorse/ <<<

>>> Step 3: Make sure you have endorsed Delegate McMasterdonia and Vice Delegate Francois Isidore <<<

Find out more about the event here:

What is this?

It is the season of love, with Valentine's Day right around the corner. As such, we are throwing together this even to encourage all of you to share the love and endorse your heart out!

~ If you are not already a member, join the World Assembly (WA).
~ If (or once) you are a WA member, endorse Delegate McMasterdonia and Vice Delegate Francois Isidore.
~ Then, proceed to Linkendorse all other WA nations in The North Pacific.
~ Finally, post on the regional message board and send telegrams to encourages others to do all of the above.

What if I don't beleve in Valentine's Day?

Afreecan, Americaversion2, Amithria, Anarchismistan, Annlouise, Apax baberd, Apreana, Apsalandian Empire, Avoss, Azur coast, Bassicalystraw, Beichen, Berniesanders is dad, Bhsblvdv, Billyboboe, Binatochi, Birkshire, Bloodbatha, Bonesestandia, Brexico, Buroznon, Capirion, Carneydonia, Chaoist Free Temples, Chinallo, Cloon kay sark, Combucosti, Dakshin india, Darn place, Davenstan, Deezonia, Demo Troplenia, Dicastan, Dies, Drag g nation, Dystopian Police-Military State, East chine, East godorkiantrojec, East standa, Elswhere, En cheng, Endavil, Ethan the Great, Eugeneics, Fairbury, Falklands islends, Fangrar, Federal empire of the chinese empire, Fexd, First fenrirnia reich, Fith soviet union, Florida people, Foreign origins, Franzeland, Furryoverlords, Gambitustan, Gingerislande, Gironis, Go buck yourself, Gods beautiful nation, Golden sand, Grapefruite, Greater conioningas, Great nam, Great turks, Grim grove, Guls sand, Gummy bears, Hand corick, Hermpais, Highlandsss, Holycr ap, Holy saints, Iachon, Independent state of tasmania, Indiazhumbo, Isla rhodesia, Isla spirit, Israel again, Jenn, Jericho marsh, Jewros, Jibania, Kaiken, Kakawaka, Kambava, Kidin islands, Land of irony, Land of the dudes, Laughterearion, Lianiana, Llacken teger, Loyal papal servant 33, Lumpybumpkin, Lunesie, Maligaon, Mandolan, Marinxa, Megladon, Memelamd, Menardian, Mensdast, Modedonmunnid, Mondiah, Musicmaker, Mwerethos, Nameca, Natmel, Natonan, Neeldesia, New spodia, Niblandia, Nihhon hikikomori kyokai, Nivisurailro, Numpy, Nurmana, Oh I love butter, Oiubab, Ok boommer, Ok boommers, Osamabin laden, Ottomanturks, Overlord74, Pardasta, Peoples state america union, Peru again, Pope innocent the 3rd, Preomecan empire, Ramdomland, Ratyukivka, Rauhanmaa, Reformed criminals, Reformed domallegus dan, Ret4rds, Reyai, Rheinland-pfalz-westfalen, Rodovna, Saint joho stances, Saint Kus Viseatanumpance, Saint monte cristo, San paolo, Silphox, Sirictius, Sity isla, Southern mirura strait, South money, S paul, Stass corva, Stass evia, Stass frii, Steezy yeezy cheesy, Stephanie mills, Stoopad, Straight out the projects, Sue-ellen maccarthy, The biblical republic, The commonwealth of yorkshire, The danube-, The grand cape, The greater arab-nazi reich, The microwave nation, The overarching, Thers luka, The slav dominion, The subjects of poulta, The union state of america, The united homies, The united states of constitution, Toots, Toseongyang, Triandia, Tundakia griobac, Uklingana, Ukrgo, Ukusach, Undinki, United arab nazi federation, United Democratic peopleis, United iraqi nation, UnitedRepublicNation, Veliky rossiya, Vile orokanime, Vulangate, West chine, Wolgan, Yang20, Yeetusfeetusdeletus, Yet another fail, Ze new incan empire, Zila, Zwazilas wes,

You should still do all of the above! Why? As you may know, The North Pacific is currently ranked #2 in the World for average number of endorsements.

Nobody likes being second, and we are hoping to bring The North Pacific to the #1 spot. This will only be possible through coordinated community effort, and we hope that this event will help facilitate exactly that.

Achieving the first place in the world rankings requires that we both increase the total number of WA nations in the region,and that each WA nation gives out at least an extra 100 endorsements to other WA nations. You can contribute to the community effort by joining the WA if you are not already a member, endorsing as many other WA nations as you can, and encouraging other nations to do the same. With your help, we can make our region the #1 region in the world!

Through cooperation and a little bit of hard work, we hope to reach our regional goals by the end of this event. And as a reward for all this work, nations that actively participate in this event will win a large variety of awards! So get to it - join the WA, and Linkstart exchanging endorsements right away!

How long is this event running?

Endorse Your Heart Out! will run for two weeks, starting on February 11th and concluding on February 25th. Update: The event has been extended and will conclude on February 29th.

What are the regional goals?

For this event, we have two sets of regional goals, which together will help us reach our ultimate goal of making The North Pacific #1 in the world rankings for average number of endorsements.

The first set of regional goals aim to increase the total number of endorsements exchanged within The North Pacific.


Endorsement goals

Goal 1

Reach 270,000 endorsements

Goal 2

Reach 280,000 endorsements

Goal 3

Reach 290,000 endorsements

Goal 4

Reach 300,000 endorsements

Goal 5

Reach 310,000 endorsements

Goal 6

Reach 320,000 endorsements

Goal 7

Reach 330,000 endorsements (this will bring us to #1 in the world rankings)

Goal 8

Reach 340,000 endorsements (this will help us create a buffer in the world rankings)

If every WA nation increases their given endorsement count by 50 nations, we will reach Goal 8 by the end of the event. You will need to endorse enough nations to account for any nations you are already endorsing that might CTE during the event. For this reason, we'd recommend endorsing at least 100 more nations.

The second set of regional goals aims to increase the total number of WA nations in The North Pacific.


WA Membership goals

Goal 1

Reach 1,425 WA nations

Goal 2

Reach 1,450 WA nations

Goal 3

Reach 1,475 WA nations

Goal 4

Reach 1,500 WA nations

Goal 5

Reach 1,525 WA nations

Goal 6

Reach 1,550 WA nations

Goal 7

Reach 1,575 WA nations

Goal 8

Reach 1,600 WA nations

You can help us reach the WA membership goals by encouraging other nations to join the WA, either through telegrams or by advertising this event in the regional message board.

Are we any close to achieving these goals?

We will be periodically provide progress updates through posts on the regional message board, as well as telegrams to all nations in The North Pacific. In the meantime, you can track our progress towards the regional goals using the graphs below that update autocally every day. (You can click the images for interactive versions of these graphs.)

LinkLink

What do I get by helping us achieve our regional goals?

You help make our region safer and stronger! But that's not all: We have two sets of incentives to further motivate everyone to help us meet our regional goals.

First, by actively participating in this event, you can win some of the most valuble NationStates trading cards for free!

~ Throughout the event, we will run a daily lottery awarding a legendary card to a winner selected from among nations endorsing at least 90% of the WA nations in the region.
~ At the end of the event, we will run a single-day lottery awarding to distribute a large number of legendary cards (10 cards per achieved regional goal, for a maximum of 160 cards if all goals are achieved) to winners selected from among all WA nations in TNP that won an individual prize during the event.
~ At the end of the event, we will gift an epic card to each WA in TNP nation that won an individual prize during the event.

Second, we have a large set of individual prizes for your bling collection. You can see the table below for details, and you can use the scoreboards linked at the top of the dispatch to track your progress towards winning these individual prizes.


Individual prizes

Increase endorsed WA nations in TNP by 25

Increase endorsed WA nations in TNP by 50

Increase endorsed WA nations in TNP by 100

Increase endorsed WA nations in TNP by 200

Increase endorsements given to nations in TNP by 400

Endorse 30% of all WA nations in TNP

Endorse 60% of all WA nations in TNP

Endorse 90% of all WA nations in TNP

Endorse Delegate McMasterdonia and Vice Delegate Francois Isidore

RMB Hero: Advertise the event on the RMB

WA Recruiter Champion: Recruit new WA nations!

Are there any additional materials I can use to improve my performance?

The WA Development Program has a lot of information that you can use while participating in this event. In particular:

Who is running this event?

Endorse Your Heart Out! is an event sponsored by the LinkMinistry of Culture of The North Pacific. For any questions, please contact Minister of Culture Prydania or Delegate McMasterdonia.

This dispatch is updated automatically on a daily basis. Please do not edit manually.

Read dispatch

~~~ Endos with Benefits ~~~

hmmm well wrong region bye

Ajton

Are you spreading the message this season?

~~~ <3 Endorse Your Heart Out <3 ~~~

Help us meet our regional goals and endorse as many nations as possible!

>>> find nations to endorse here: https://forum.thenorthpacific.org/pages/endorse/ <<<

Find out more about the event here:

What is this?

It is the season of love, with Valentine's Day right around the corner. As such, we are throwing together this even to encourage all of you to share the love and endorse your heart out!

~ If you are not already a member, join the World Assembly (WA).
~ If (or once) you are a WA member, endorse Delegate McMasterdonia and Vice Delegate Francois Isidore.
~ Then, proceed to Linkendorse all other WA nations in The North Pacific.
~ Finally, post on the regional message board and send telegrams to encourages others to do all of the above.

What if I don't beleve in Valentine's Day?

Afreecan, Americaversion2, Amithria, Anarchismistan, Annlouise, Apax baberd, Apreana, Apsalandian Empire, Avoss, Azur coast, Bassicalystraw, Beichen, Berniesanders is dad, Bhsblvdv, Billyboboe, Binatochi, Birkshire, Bloodbatha, Bonesestandia, Brexico, Buroznon, Capirion, Carneydonia, Chaoist Free Temples, Chinallo, Cloon kay sark, Combucosti, Dakshin india, Darn place, Davenstan, Deezonia, Demo Troplenia, Dicastan, Dies, Drag g nation, Dystopian Police-Military State, East chine, East godorkiantrojec, East standa, Elswhere, En cheng, Endavil, Ethan the Great, Eugeneics, Fairbury, Falklands islends, Fangrar, Federal empire of the chinese empire, Fexd, First fenrirnia reich, Fith soviet union, Florida people, Foreign origins, Franzeland, Furryoverlords, Gambitustan, Gingerislande, Gironis, Go buck yourself, Gods beautiful nation, Golden sand, Grapefruite, Greater conioningas, Great nam, Great turks, Grim grove, Guls sand, Gummy bears, Hand corick, Hermpais, Highlandsss, Holycr ap, Holy saints, Iachon, Independent state of tasmania, Indiazhumbo, Isla rhodesia, Isla spirit, Israel again, Jenn, Jericho marsh, Jewros, Jibania, Kaiken, Kakawaka, Kambava, Kidin islands, Land of irony, Land of the dudes, Laughterearion, Lianiana, Llacken teger, Loyal papal servant 33, Lumpybumpkin, Lunesie, Maligaon, Mandolan, Marinxa, Megladon, Memelamd, Menardian, Mensdast, Modedonmunnid, Mondiah, Musicmaker, Mwerethos, Nameca, Natmel, Natonan, Neeldesia, New spodia, Niblandia, Nihhon hikikomori kyokai, Nivisurailro, Numpy, Nurmana, Oh I love butter, Oiubab, Ok boommer, Ok boommers, Osamabin laden, Ottomanturks, Overlord74, Pardasta, Peoples state america union, Peru again, Pope innocent the 3rd, Preomecan empire, Ramdomland, Ratyukivka, Rauhanmaa, Reformed criminals, Reformed domallegus dan, Ret4rds, Reyai, Rheinland-pfalz-westfalen, Rodovna, Saint joho stances, Saint Kus Viseatanumpance, Saint monte cristo, San paolo, Silphox, Sirictius, Sity isla, Southern mirura strait, South money, S paul, Stass corva, Stass evia, Stass frii, Steezy yeezy cheesy, Stephanie mills, Stoopad, Straight out the projects, Sue-ellen maccarthy, The biblical republic, The commonwealth of yorkshire, The danube-, The grand cape, The greater arab-nazi reich, The microwave nation, The overarching, Thers luka, The slav dominion, The subjects of poulta, The union state of america, The united homies, The united states of constitution, Toots, Toseongyang, Triandia, Tundakia griobac, Uklingana, Ukrgo, Ukusach, Undinki, United arab nazi federation, United Democratic peopleis, United iraqi nation, UnitedRepublicNation, Veliky rossiya, Vile orokanime, Vulangate, West chine, Wolgan, Yang20, Yeetusfeetusdeletus, Yet another fail, Ze new incan empire, Zila, Zwazilas wes,

You should still do all of the above! Why? As you may know, The North Pacific is currently ranked #2 in the World for average number of endorsements.

Nobody likes being second, and we are hoping to bring The North Pacific to the #1 spot. This will only be possible through coordinated community effort, and we hope that this event will help facilitate exactly that.

Achieving the first place in the world rankings requires that we both increase the total number of WA nations in the region,and that each WA nation gives out at least an extra 100 endorsements to other WA nations. You can contribute to the community effort by joining the WA if you are not already a member, endorsing as many other WA nations as you can, and encouraging other nations to do the same. With your help, we can make our region the #1 region in the world!

Through cooperation and a little bit of hard work, we hope to reach our regional goals by the end of this event. And as a reward for all this work, nations that actively participate in this event will win a large variety of awards! So get to it - join the WA, and Linkstart exchanging endorsements right away!

How long is this event running?

Endorse Your Heart Out! will run for two weeks, starting on February 11th and concluding on February 25th. Update: The event has been extended and will conclude on February 29th.

What are the regional goals?

For this event, we have two sets of regional goals, which together will help us reach our ultimate goal of making The North Pacific #1 in the world rankings for average number of endorsements.

The first set of regional goals aim to increase the total number of endorsements exchanged within The North Pacific.


Endorsement goals

Goal 1

Reach 270,000 endorsements

Goal 2

Reach 280,000 endorsements

Goal 3

Reach 290,000 endorsements

Goal 4

Reach 300,000 endorsements

Goal 5

Reach 310,000 endorsements

Goal 6

Reach 320,000 endorsements

Goal 7

Reach 330,000 endorsements (this will bring us to #1 in the world rankings)

Goal 8

Reach 340,000 endorsements (this will help us create a buffer in the world rankings)

If every WA nation increases their given endorsement count by 50 nations, we will reach Goal 8 by the end of the event. You will need to endorse enough nations to account for any nations you are already endorsing that might CTE during the event. For this reason, we'd recommend endorsing at least 100 more nations.

The second set of regional goals aims to increase the total number of WA nations in The North Pacific.


WA Membership goals

Goal 1

Reach 1,425 WA nations

Goal 2

Reach 1,450 WA nations

Goal 3

Reach 1,475 WA nations

Goal 4

Reach 1,500 WA nations

Goal 5

Reach 1,525 WA nations

Goal 6

Reach 1,550 WA nations

Goal 7

Reach 1,575 WA nations

Goal 8

Reach 1,600 WA nations

You can help us reach the WA membership goals by encouraging other nations to join the WA, either through telegrams or by advertising this event in the regional message board.

Are we any close to achieving these goals?

We will be periodically provide progress updates through posts on the regional message board, as well as telegrams to all nations in The North Pacific. In the meantime, you can track our progress towards the regional goals using the graphs below that update autocally every day. (You can click the images for interactive versions of these graphs.)

LinkLink

What do I get by helping us achieve our regional goals?

You help make our region safer and stronger! But that's not all: We have two sets of incentives to further motivate everyone to help us meet our regional goals.

First, by actively participating in this event, you can win some of the most valuble NationStates trading cards for free!

~ Throughout the event, we will run a daily lottery awarding a legendary card to a winner selected from among nations endorsing at least 90% of the WA nations in the region.
~ At the end of the event, we will run a single-day lottery awarding to distribute a large number of legendary cards (10 cards per achieved regional goal, for a maximum of 160 cards if all goals are achieved) to winners selected from among all WA nations in TNP that won an individual prize during the event.
~ At the end of the event, we will gift an epic card to each WA in TNP nation that won an individual prize during the event.

Second, we have a large set of individual prizes for your bling collection. You can see the table below for details, and you can use the scoreboards linked at the top of the dispatch to track your progress towards winning these individual prizes.


Individual prizes

Increase endorsed WA nations in TNP by 25

Increase endorsed WA nations in TNP by 50

Increase endorsed WA nations in TNP by 100

Increase endorsed WA nations in TNP by 200

Increase endorsements given to nations in TNP by 400

Endorse 30% of all WA nations in TNP

Endorse 60% of all WA nations in TNP

Endorse 90% of all WA nations in TNP

Endorse Delegate McMasterdonia and Vice Delegate Francois Isidore

RMB Hero: Advertise the event on the RMB

WA Recruiter Champion: Recruit new WA nations!

Are there any additional materials I can use to improve my performance?

The WA Development Program has a lot of information that you can use while participating in this event. In particular:

Who is running this event?

Endorse Your Heart Out! is an event sponsored by the LinkMinistry of Culture of The North Pacific. For any questions, please contact Minister of Culture Prydania or Delegate McMasterdonia.

This dispatch is updated automatically on a daily basis. Please do not edit manually.

Read dispatch

~~~ <3 Endorse Your Heart Out <3 ~~~

«12. . .51,43851,43951,44051,44151,44251,44351,444. . .63,35963,360»

Advertisement