by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

The North Pacific Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .50,05050,05150,05250,05350,05450,05550,056. . .51,00651,007»

OuterGalactic Banking Clan wrote:spaceship then like star trek or star wars?

A human like ship. Those arenít human architecture.

Dakota Territories wrote:A human like ship. Those arenít human architecture.

star trek does XD the original 1

OuterGalactic Banking Clan wrote:star trek does XD the original 1

But that architecture isnít actually possible to use,

Dakota Territories wrote:But that architecture isnít actually possible to use,

* inhuman ship attacks and breaks me out i been freed by a bunch of commando droids*

well i not human >:) bye

OuterGalactic Banking Clan wrote:* inhuman ship attacks and breaks me out i been freed by a bunch of commando droids*

well i not human >:) bye

Umm, we havenít even left the moon, because I have been preparing on the moon.

Dakota Territories wrote:Umm, we havenít even left the moon, because I have been preparing on the moon.

so yeah i been broken out of the ship i was tied up in and freed is the purpose so yeah bye still >:)

You ever have one of those days where the rum just keeps pouring and you don't feel the insatiable need to riot and destroy the government.

OuterGalactic Banking Clan wrote:so yeah i been broken out of the ship i was tied up in and freed is the purpose so yeah bye still >:)

The moon has defence that can destroy an asteroid, and the systems would have picked up the ships signal.

Dakota Territories wrote:The moon has defence that can destroy an asteroid, and the systems would have picked up the ships signal.

umm not if it was only shielded long in time to crash but still take damage and also it was inhumane ship that crash on da moon taking me on the moon to hide due to u and kyf roce sis mall currently due to it but highly elite team of course

OuterGalactic Banking Clan wrote:umm not if it was only shielded long in time to crash but still take damage and also it was inhumane ship that crash on da moon taking me on the moon to hide due to u

What.

Dakota Territories wrote:What.

read edit version please

OuterGalactic Banking Clan wrote:umm not if it was only shielded long in time to crash but still take damage and also it was inhumane ship that crash on da moon taking me on the moon to hide due to u and kyf roce sis mall currently due to it but highly elite team of course

Of it was shielded, signals wouldnít be able to come from the ship, if it was because it was invisible then they couldnít see, and the moon is basically a city.

*walks out of a basement and makes some coffee*

Prez Harry S Truman wrote:*walks out of a basement and makes some coffee*

Get back into McMasterdonias torture chamber!

Aerilia wrote:Hello :D

Hey Aerilia! :D
How are you?

Dakota Territories wrote:Get back into McMasterdonias torture chamber!

Nah, I don't think I will

Kiki nako and Dakota Territories

Prez Harry S Truman wrote:Nah, I don't think I will

There is already a coffee maker down there, and get back to torturing those prisoners!

Kiki nako

Dakota Territories wrote:There is already a coffee maker down there, and get back to torturing those prisoners!

No

Kiki nako and Dakota Territories

Prez Harry S Truman wrote:No

Then you wonít get paid.

Dakota Territories wrote:Then you wonít get paid.

I do not care if I don't get paid

Prez Harry S Truman wrote:I do not care if I don't get paid

Then get into the office

Zazumo wrote:How are you today?

I'm good, been busy, and worst of all I brought a overpriced nerdy card today :(

How are you?

Praeceps wrote:I see what you two are doing. Chill lol

I don't know what you're talking about...

Also I scammed Zaz :D

Ok he offered to buy it, but scam sounds better

Dakota Territories wrote:Of it was shielded, signals wouldnít be able to come from the ship, if it was because it was invisible then they couldnít see, and the moon is basically a city.

yeah it was risk to be taken and commando droids are super deadly and skilled also they take their mission to top thing so of course some died but few lived and that's was good to break me out and keep me safe as guards after all their mission was me so they got me to safety away from u.

Praeceps wrote:I see what you two are doing. Chill lol

Nothing to see here. Just raising my MV a tiny bit.

*shifty eyes*

Aerilia wrote:I'm good, been busy, and worst of all I brought a overpriced nerdy card today :(

How are you?

I did to. It was totally not worth it.

And I'm good also. About to play Skyrim.

Zazumo wrote:Nothing to see here. Just raising my MV a tiny bit.

*shifty eyes*

I did to. It was totally not worth it.

And I'm good also. About to play Skyrim.

*u see me with commando droids walking by and we pass by u*

«12. . .50,05050,05150,05250,05350,05450,05550,056. . .51,00651,007»

Advertisement