by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

The North Pacific Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .45,60145,60245,60345,60445,60545,60645,607. . .46,90446,905»

Esonian empire wrote:Yes finally on the map!

If anybody wants to establish relations, trade etc or roleplay with me tell me! ^^
Im not interested in wars rn

where are you on the map?Im in North Osea next to the Cold Federation in the greenland looking part

Esonian empire and Inter rock

Tsardom of Leonlandia wrote:where are you on the map?Im in North Osea next to the Cold Federation in the greenland looking part

Let me get on my laptop real quick ill be back in 5 mins.

Esonian empire wrote:Let me get on my laptop real quick ill be back in 5 mins.

Ok

Esonian empire, Libertandonien, and Inter rock

Good morning!*hug*

Libertandonien wrote:Good morning!*hug*

Good morning!
I literally just woke up lol.

Libertandonien and Inter rock

Libertandonien wrote:Good morning!*hug*

Gmornin!*hugs back*

Esonian empire, Libertandonien, and Inter rock

Tsardom of Leonlandia wrote:Ok

I'm on an island north of Friently on the continent of Verusa.
Abagail is north of me.

Esonian empire wrote:Good morning!
I literally just woke up lol.

Lol

Esonian empire and Inter rock

Esonian empire wrote:I'm on an island north of Friently on the continent of Verusa.
Abagail is north of me.

So I offer these
Embassy-I will send you ambassador Kalinkov- an experienced diplomat
Trade Treaty(We will trade with eachother without tax and i can export to you Cars, Airplanes, Ships, Fabric, Metals, Steel, Coal, Uranium, Oil and New Technologies.)
Science Treaty(we exchange scientists and inform eachother of new tech)
Immigration Treaty(people will freely travel between us and can become citizens immediatly after settling)

Esonian empire and Inter rock

Tsardom of Leonlandia wrote:So I offer these
Embassy-I will send you ambassador Kalinkov- an experienced diplomat
Trade Treaty(We will trade with eachother without tax and i can export to you Cars, Airplanes, Ships, Fabric, Metals, Steel, Coal, Uranium, Oil and New Technologies.)
Science Treaty(we exchange scientists and inform eachother of new tech)
Immigration Treaty(people will freely travel between us and can become citizens immediatly after settling)

I accept, I think that will be the benefit of both our nations.
I will send one of our talented ambassadors to our embassy too.
Esonice can also offer in our trade to your nation many electronics and military equipment if you wish such as computers and such and also offer agricultural products.

Tsardom of Leonlandia and Inter rock

Esonian empire wrote:I accept, I think that will be the benefit of both our nations.
I will send one of our talented ambassadors to our embassy too.
Esonice can also offer in our trade to your nation many electronics and military equipment if you wish such as computers and such and also offer agricultural products.

It is set then!Glad we started trade!

Esonian empire and Inter rock

Tsardom of Leonlandia wrote:It is set then!Glad we started trade!

Yes! and if anybody will be looking into my international relations I will be putting put a factbook soon.

Tsardom of Leonlandia and Inter rock

Hello! ^_^

*blasts Mudvayne all over TNP*

Estantia wrote:Hello! ^_^

*blasts Mudvayne all over TNP*

Hello! How are you?

Estantia and Inter rock

Malrish wrote:Hello! How are you?

Good. You?

Malrish and Inter rock

Estantia wrote:Hello! ^_^

*blasts Mudvayne all over TNP*

H eee lll ooo

Estantia and Inter rock

I have returned from my inactivity, ima just revive my puppets first.

Advancia-Sizzletown wrote:I have returned from my inactivity, ima just revive my puppets first.

Well welcome back!

Advancia-Sizzletown and Inter rock

Estantia wrote:Good. You?

I'm good! Sorry for not responding, I was busy.

Estantia and Inter rock

Tsardom of Leonlandia wrote:Well welcome back!

Thanks!

Advancia-Sizzletown wrote:Thanks!

Welcome back!*hug*

International relations

Please note that this factbook is not representative of the actual lore of Esonice. This is only cannon in the Strangereal RP. If anybody tries to alter any aspect of Esonice's actual lore I will void you, continued harassment will result in a block and I'll report you to the mods.

This website shows all foreign relations including any trade agreements and if Esonice is part of any alliance or organisation. All information is listed below. If you wish to have foreign relations with Esonice please contact me through TG or tagging me on the RMB.


Embassies

Tsardom of Leonlandia - Embassy in the city of Leon, ambassador Omihiru is responsible for the embassy. Leonlandia has an embassy in Esonyaveli, ambassador Kalinkov is responsible for the embassy.
Relations Status - The Kingdoms of Esonice and Leonlandia are on good terms.

Lapathiya - Esonice has an embassy in Lapathiya which ambassador Hirisu is responsible for. Lapathiya has an embassy in Tamasukaro.
Relations Status - Lapathiya and Esonice are on okay terms. Many Esonians though hold Lapathiya with suspicion because of their anarcho-communist government.

Abagail - No embassies
Relations Status - Esonice and Abagail have no mutual relations and are neutral.


Foreign agreements

Tsardom of Leonlandia -

Esonice and Leonlandia have a free trade agreement. Esonice imports Cars, Airplanes, Ships, Fabric, Metals, Steel, Coal, Uranium, Oil and the latest technological findings in Leonlandia. While Esonice exports precious metals, electronics, military equipment, fossil fuels, vehicles, agricultural products and latest technological findings in Esonice.

Esonice and Leonlandia have agreed to a free movement agreement. The citizens of Leonlandia and Esonice can freely move and gain citizenship in either nation.

Esonice and Leonlandia have agreed for a Science treaty. Both nations do close cooperation on scientific and technological development and allow for the exchange of latest data findings. Scientists are allowed to freely move between the two nations.

Lapathiya

Esonice and Lapathiya have a minor free trade agreement. Esonice imports grain from Lapathiya while Esonice exports furniture.

Due to Lapathiya's healthcare problems, Esonice and Lapathiya have a medical treaty were Esonice exports medical supplies and offers foreign aide to Lapathiya, Esonice also offers to send doctors and medical professionals to Lapathiya if seriously needed.


Alliances and non-agression pacts

Lapathiya

Esonice and Lapathiya share a mutual defence treaty.

Abagail

Esonice and Abagail have signed a pact of non-agression.


Organisations

Esonice is part of the Cold Alliance


Wars and conflicts

Esonice is not yet involved in any war and also is not involved in any conflicts or disputes with any nation.



Read factbook


Factbook is published! If anybody else wants relations with Esonice please contact me!

Libertandonien wrote:Welcome back!*hug*

*hugs back*

Libertandonien and Inter rock

Libertandonien wrote:,,Really?:D

argon smiles "Yes, really"

Libertandonien and Inter rock

Esonian empire wrote:
International relations

Please note that this factbook is not representative of the actual lore of Esonice. This is only cannon in the Strangereal RP. If anybody tries to alter any aspect of Esonice's actual lore I will void you, continued harassment will result in a block and I'll report you to the mods.

This website shows all foreign relations including any trade agreements and if Esonice is part of any alliance or organisation. All information is listed below. If you wish to have foreign relations with Esonice please contact me through TG or tagging me on the RMB.


Embassies

Tsardom of Leonlandia - Embassy in the city of Leon, ambassador Omihiru is responsible for the embassy. Leonlandia has an embassy in Esonyaveli, ambassador Kalinkov is responsible for the embassy.
Relations Status - The Kingdoms of Esonice and Leonlandia are on good terms.

Lapathiya - Esonice has an embassy in Lapathiya which ambassador Hirisu is responsible for. Lapathiya has an embassy in Tamasukaro.
Relations Status - Lapathiya and Esonice are on okay terms. Many Esonians though hold Lapathiya with suspicion because of their anarcho-communist government.

Abagail - No embassies
Relations Status - Esonice and Abagail have no mutual relations and are neutral.


Foreign agreements

Tsardom of Leonlandia -

Esonice and Leonlandia have a free trade agreement. Esonice imports Cars, Airplanes, Ships, Fabric, Metals, Steel, Coal, Uranium, Oil and the latest technological findings in Leonlandia. While Esonice exports precious metals, electronics, military equipment, fossil fuels, vehicles, agricultural products and latest technological findings in Esonice.

Esonice and Leonlandia have agreed to a free movement agreement. The citizens of Leonlandia and Esonice can freely move and gain citizenship in either nation.

Esonice and Leonlandia have agreed for a Science treaty. Both nations do close cooperation on scientific and technological development and allow for the exchange of latest data findings. Scientists are allowed to freely move between the two nations.

Lapathiya

Esonice and Lapathiya have a minor free trade agreement. Esonice imports grain from Lapathiya while Esonice exports furniture.

Due to Lapathiya's healthcare problems, Esonice and Lapathiya have a medical treaty were Esonice exports medical supplies and offers foreign aide to Lapathiya, Esonice also offers to send doctors and medical professionals to Lapathiya if seriously needed.


Alliances and non-agression pacts

Lapathiya

Esonice and Lapathiya share a mutual defence treaty.

Abagail

Esonice and Abagail have signed a pact of non-agression.


Organisations

Esonice is part of the Cold Alliance


Wars and conflicts

Esonice is not yet involved in any war and also is not involved in any conflicts or disputes with any nation.



Read factbook


Factbook is published! If anybody else wants relations with Esonice please contact me!

It looks really nice!

Esonian empire, Libertandonien, and Inter rock

«12. . .45,60145,60245,60345,60445,60545,60645,607. . .46,90446,905»

Advertisement