by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

The North Pacific Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .46,23546,23646,23746,23846,23946,24046,241. . .49,91549,916»

Tsardom of leonlandia

Aerilia wrote:I'm good, just feeling a bit lost, how are you?

Im very well-just receiving a really nice massage.Why are you feeling lost?Can I help?

Antiyard wrote:You have been sent a TG? Why am I the only one always left out? *sobs in a corner*
Some *sob* one send me a *sob* T..T...TG *sob* I want to report one *boohoohoo*

I can get Zazumo to send you a telegram?

It appears all the GHR's I send about him get sent to their spam folder :(

Tsardom of leonlandia wrote:Im very well-just receiving a really nice massage.Why are you feeling lost?Can I help?

Well that's nice, and I don't know I think because I logged on right when people got ejected and then I read back to see why and then I lost my train of thought and got lost of what I was doing...

Zazumo, Antiyard, and Tsardom of leonlandia

Tsardom of leonlandia wrote:Im very well-just receiving a really nice massage.Why are you feeling lost?Can I help?

What's up, Leon?

Aerilia, if you need anything, you've always got me!

Aerilia and Tsardom of leonlandia

Antiyard wrote:You have been sent a TG? Why am I the only one always left out? *sobs in a corner*
Some *sob* one send me a *sob* T..T...TG *sob* I want to report one *boohoohoo*

Don't lose hope! Based on the second telegram he sent me, he is reading these messages, so he might see this one and think up a death threat just for you <3

Sil Dorsett wrote:What

Mind If you temporary ban my puppet Flogret to see what happens if you got banned in The North Pacific? (correction:banned and ejected)

Balestrian dervenia

Hey Ttopa. Yes ,you. Help me with my mammoth problem. Thank you.

Kobagia wrote:Mind If you temporary ban my puppet Flogret to see what happens if you got banned in The North Pacific? (correction:banned and ejected)

Send me a telegram from that nation and I'll do it.

Kobagia wrote:Mind If you temporary ban my puppet Flogret to see what happens if you got banned in The North Pacific? (correction:banned and ejected)

You get a tg from the game.

Fact of the day: A bolt of lightning contains enough energy to toast 160,000 pieces of bread.

Tsardom of leonlandia, Ttopa, and Savaaria

Territorio di Nessuno wrote:You get a tg from the game.

Telegram as in TG?

Balestrian dervenia

Hey Tsardom of leonlandia. I need help with the mammoth problem I have.

Goodnight TNP~

Kobagia wrote:Mind If you temporary ban my puppet Flogret to see what happens if you got banned in The North Pacific? (correction:banned and ejected)

Sil Dorsett wrote:Send me a telegram from that nation and I'll do it.

Done. TG me when you're ready for an unban.

Kobagia wrote:Telegram as in TG?

Yes.

Sil Dorsett wrote:Done. TG me when you're ready for an unban.

K good. (You did the same reference as "The Dictator")

Balestrian dervenia

Help me. I have a big mammoth problem. Help me.

Sil Dorsett wrote:Done. TG me when you're ready for an unban.

Ok, good. There's no temporary but "Permanent" ban, ok.
Also, Flogret is the first nation to be banned with a favor of a good effect :3

Balestrian dervenia wrote:Help me. I have a big mammoth problem. Help me.

If you want, Iíll have my air force airlift them to a zoo

Kobagia wrote:Ok, good. There's no temporary but "Permanent" ban, ok.
Also, Flogret is the first nation to be banned with a favor of a good effect :3

TG me from that nation when you're ready for the unban.

Sil Dorsett wrote:TG me from that nation when you're ready for the unban.

Good testing.
-Supreme Leader, Ferckano Dominatolli of Flogret

Balestrian dervenia

Savaaria wrote:If you want, Iíll have my air force airlift them to a zoo

My nation is in anarchy. You must do it. One mammoth is coming for my house help me--*you hear gunshots then a different voice saying "This land is Badger territory now" then you hear static. After a few hours you hear a voice.* Give us your weapons NOW else you will suffer total defeat by our great gang.

Kobagia and Heulia

Post by Fuklandiastan suppressed by a moderator.

Yum it's a toasty warm 4.3 degrees.

Dragon breath type of weather right now, I really want to go outside but I'm too lazy :(

«12. . .46,23546,23646,23746,23846,23946,24046,241. . .49,91549,916»

Advertisement