by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

The North Pacific Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

«12. . .44,16744,16844,16944,17044,17144,17244,173. . .45,41345,414»

Territorio di Nessuno wrote:I'm card farming too Lol :p

Nice, have you found any good cards?

Post self-deleted by Mzeusia.

Marasume wrote:"I like really strong Sherrie."

Mr. Ober! For me please a Sima, and for the lovely lady please a sherry.
Waiter: * of course comes immediately. *
Thank you.
* Turns to you *
But it's really about us. How are you? How do you like Reensbruck?

Aerilia wrote:Nice, have you found any good cards?

Just a bunch of epics for now, all junked.

I've also got Mommy Yuno but i decided to keep it.

Territorio di Nessuno wrote:Just a bunch of epics for now, all junked.

I've also got Mommy Yuno but i decided to keep it.

Nice, hopefully you can find a legendary later on.

I somehow managed to find two legendaries today Pencil Sharpeners 2, and USS Monitor. which is awesome

Libertandonien wrote:Good afternoon.

Hello :D

What is the favorite song of Hungary?

Gimme, gimme, gimme Transylvania!

Mzeusia wrote:

The Mzeusian troops were ready. They had all listened to the radio on that fateful night, and within a few days, they were ready to make the landing upon the beaches of Sachsa. As for the their Telumas, Sirakes Tylosis, he stood on the balcony of his residence, overlooking Mzikos.

"Mzeusia has hardly ever gone to war." he said to his wife.

"Well, for what it's worth, I think you made the right decision." she replied.

The plan was simple. Five amphibious landing would be attempted all along northern coast. Two of them would go West, and three of them would go East. Then, paratroopers would drop into the public boradcasting studio, the international airport and the capital to calm the Sachsan people through broadcasts, allow the large transport planes to land in the airport and secure key government buildings, which would bring more troops into the country. The Mzeusian flag would be raised above the Sachsan capital, at the same time that the advance through the country would begin. Due to the absence of an army, there would be little resistance. The entire invasion was supposed to happen with as little fighting as possible. Once the soldiers had secured enough land, a base of operations could be set up while the soldiers moved further into the country.

As the clock struck 4 am, one of Mzeusia's most senior generals approached him. "All the plans are ready, and the invasion can begin." The man's face was like a chunk of stone, grim and unmovable. Sirakles nodded in reply, and the general picked up the phone, holding it out to Sirakles.

Sirakles took it from him. "Alright," he said, speaking to the military commander who was closer to some of the waiting soldiers gathered on the Mzeusian coast. "Begin the invasion."

As soon as he had said those words, the man on the other end nodded, hung up the phone, and informed the four other commanders who would each be leading an amphibious landing. As one, the soldiers filed onto the ships that would take them to the Sachsan coast.

As they waited out the short journey, they thought of their wives and husbands back home. While this war was not expected to go badly, this was still the first taste of it they would have had. Some of them settled more jovial conversations about whatever they could find to talk about.

If it had been watched from the air, if perhaps a bird had been watching the landings, they would have seen a cluster of boats of varying sizes. They would have watched the Mzeusian navy make their way through Mzeusian waters, before reaching Sachsan waters. They would have seen all this happen unopposed, and when they would have watched the Mzeusians disembark on a desolate and wholly abandoned beach. There was no Sachsan in sight, anywhere along the beach.

As those soldiers were setting up and preparing also to go further into the country, ten Mzeusian planes cut through the skies. They were shielded by the clouds as they flew, and the roar of the engine was not heard on the ground. The planes flew in formation, at a very high altitude, and soon they had reached Sachsan airspace. When the pilot made the announcement, the paratroopers inside glanced at each other with mixtures of worry, excitement and resolve. Although they had all undergone rigorous training, they still felt their nerves rise. This would after all, be a descent into a potentially dangerous situation.

From there, the Mzeusian aircraft flew onward, making their way steadily toward the Sachsan government buildings. As they approached, the paratroopers checked their gear once more, and checked another time. Then, when the planes were directly overhead, the green light went on in the plane's interior, the door was opened, and the first of the paratroopers jumped. In quick succession, the other paratroopers dropped as well. They would open their parachutes when they were close to the ground to allow as little exposure as possible.

They fell through the air like black bullets, each one of them falling into a star-shaped position. When the clouds parted, they could see the government buildings and still they fell, free-falling towards them. At the same time, more paratroopers dropped from their planes, moving down towards the radio broadcasting house and the international airport. The soldiers of both drops reached the ground at the same time, and they went to work. The soldiers moved quickly through the night, meeting little resistance from the civilians. Within twenty minutes, both the radio and airport had come under Mzeusian control. Within the next ten minutes, the government buildings had also been taken over. The government was nowhere to be seen, most probably having retreated to a safer location.

Now, the next phase of the invasion began, as large transport planes took off from Mzeusian runways, the soldiers already in Sachsa started their advance, and the Sachsan radio broadcasters began broadcasting in their own language, prepared statements thought up and translated in Mzeusia, prior to the invasion. The message was one of peace, and as Sachsan's tuned into the radio station, they were reassured that they would not be hurt and that if they complied with all demands from the Mzeusians, no harm would come to them. The soldiers of course, were under strict orders to be civil and respectful of the civilians.

It was not long before Mzeusian transport planes began arriving at the airport, and more soldiers spilled outwards. They pushed outwards from that point, coordinating their movements with the five Mzeusian landings that had taken place. Together, they would secure the country.

The process was long, and through the morning and afternoon, the Mzeusians made sure that the full control over Sachsa was ensured. With the radio continuing to make the people aware of the desire for as little bloodshed as possible.

It was not until 1 PM that the Mzeusian generals were satisfied that the island had been occupied and was fully under Mzeusian control. There had been a few instances of resistance, but they had been quashed quickly. The vast majority of the Sachsan poopulation had understood the situation.

Now of course, there was only one thing left to do, and that was to draw up the treaty of surrender.

Within a few days, the treaty was drawn up. Upon hearing of the supposedly lenient treaty, the Sachsan government emerged from hiding, and were taken to the Mzeusian city of Physo. There, the Sirakles Tylosis met with the Sachsan delegation and the trearty was put before the Sachsan government. The treaty was short and concise, and it was signed later that day. The Mzeusian invasion of Sachsa was complete.

( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)

Libertandonien wrote:Good afternoon.

Hello!

Aerilia wrote:Nice, hopefully you can find a legendary later on.

I somehow managed to find two legendaries today Pencil Sharpeners 2, and USS Monitor. which is awesome

Nice, hoping to find some legendaries too with my last puppets.

Territorio di Nessuno wrote:Hello!Nice, hoping to find some legendaries too with my last puppets.

>using pupoets to farm cards
Weakness disgusts me

Friently wrote:>using pupoets to farm cards
Weakness disgusts me

It may be weak but it works.

Why is so silly?I thought TNP currently has many conflicts?

Libertandonien wrote:Why is so silly?I thought TNP currently has many conflicts?

Not that i know of

Territorio di Nessuno wrote:Hello!Hi guys! How are you?

Have been card farming too ;)
Similar position with epics - they have been selling so not junked yet.

Friently wrote:Not that i know of

Your SR country is really big.

"Spooky Orion Bowshock is ranked 173,702nd in the world and 9,449th in The North Pacific for Most Advanced Defense Forces, scoring -14.14 on the Total War Preparedness Rating. "

We come in peace, Earthlings.

Libertandonien wrote:Your SR country is really big.

cause he invaded all those land

Spooky Orion Bowshock wrote:"Spooky Orion Bowshock is ranked 173,702nd in the world and 9,449th in The North Pacific for Most Advanced Defense Forces, scoring -14.14 on the Total War Preparedness Rating. "

We come in peace, Earthlings.

The Anarchist Far East is ranked 19,947th in the world and 779th in The North Pacific for Most Advanced Defense Forces, scoring 5,675.64 on the Total War Preparedness Rating.

Just in case

Mzeusia wrote:

The Mzeusian troops were ready. They had all listened to the radio on that fateful night, and within a few days, they were ready to make the landing upon the beaches of Sachsa. As for the their Telumas, Sirakes Tylosis, he stood on the balcony of his residence, overlooking Mzikos.

"Mzeusia has hardly ever gone to war." he said to his wife.

"Well, for what it's worth, I think you made the right decision." she replied.

The plan was simple. Five amphibious landing would be attempted all along northern coast. Two of them would go West, and three of them would go East. Then, paratroopers would drop into the public boradcasting studio, the international airport and the capital to calm the Sachsan people through broadcasts, allow the large transport planes to land in the airport and secure key government buildings, which would bring more troops into the country. The Mzeusian flag would be raised above the Sachsan capital, at the same time that the advance through the country would begin. Due to the absence of an army, there would be little resistance. The entire invasion was supposed to happen with as little fighting as possible. Once the soldiers had secured enough land, a base of operations could be set up while the soldiers moved further into the country.

As the clock struck 4 am, one of Mzeusia's most senior generals approached him. "All the plans are ready, and the invasion can begin." The man's face was like a chunk of stone, grim and unmovable. Sirakles nodded in reply, and the general picked up the phone, holding it out to Sirakles.

Sirakles took it from him. "Alright," he said, speaking to the military commander who was closer to some of the waiting soldiers gathered on the Mzeusian coast. "Begin the invasion."

As soon as he had said those words, the man on the other end nodded, hung up the phone, and informed the four other commanders who would each be leading an amphibious landing. As one, the soldiers filed onto the ships that would take them to the Sachsan coast.

As they waited out the short journey, they thought of their wives and husbands back home. While this war was not expected to go badly, this was still the first taste of it they would have had. Some of them settled more jovial conversations about whatever they could find to talk about.

If it had been watched from the air, if perhaps a bird had been watching the landings, they would have seen a cluster of boats of varying sizes. They would have watched the Mzeusian navy make their way through Mzeusian waters, before reaching Sachsan waters. They would have seen all this happen unopposed, and when they would have watched the Mzeusians disembark on a desolate and wholly abandoned beach. There was no Sachsan in sight, anywhere along the beach.

As those soldiers were setting up and preparing also to go further into the country, ten Mzeusian planes cut through the skies. They were shielded by the clouds as they flew, and the roar of the engine was not heard on the ground. The planes flew in formation, at a very high altitude, and soon they had reached Sachsan airspace. When the pilot made the announcement, the paratroopers inside glanced at each other with mixtures of worry, excitement and resolve. Although they had all undergone rigorous training, they still felt their nerves rise. This would after all, be a descent into a potentially dangerous situation.

From there, the Mzeusian aircraft flew onward, making their way steadily toward the Sachsan government buildings. As they approached, the paratroopers checked their gear once more, and checked another time. Then, when the planes were directly overhead, the green light went on in the plane's interior, the door was opened, and the first of the paratroopers jumped. In quick succession, the other paratroopers dropped as well. They would open their parachutes when they were close to the ground to allow as little exposure as possible.

They fell through the air like black bullets, each one of them falling into a star-shaped position. When the clouds parted, they could see the government buildings and still they fell, free-falling towards them. At the same time, more paratroopers dropped from their planes, moving down towards the radio broadcasting house and the international airport. The soldiers of both drops reached the ground at the same time, and they went to work. The soldiers moved quickly through the night, meeting little resistance from the civilians. Within twenty minutes, both the radio and airport had come under Mzeusian control. Within the next ten minutes, the government buildings had also been taken over. The government was nowhere to be seen, most probably having retreated to a safer location.

Now, the next phase of the invasion began, as large transport planes took off from Mzeusian runways, the soldiers already in Sachsa started their advance, and the Sachsan radio broadcasters began broadcasting in their own language, prepared statements thought up and translated in Mzeusia, prior to the invasion. The message was one of peace, and as Sachsan's tuned into the radio station, they were reassured that they would not be hurt and that if they complied with all demands from the Mzeusians, no harm would come to them. The soldiers of course, were under strict orders to be civil and respectful of the civilians.

It was not long before Mzeusian transport planes began arriving at the airport, and more soldiers spilled outwards. They pushed outwards from that point, coordinating their movements with the five Mzeusian landings that had taken place. Together, they would secure the country.

The process was long, and through the morning and afternoon, the Mzeusians made sure that the full control over Sachsa was ensured. With the radio continuing to make the people aware of the desire for as little bloodshed as possible.

It was not until 1 PM that the Mzeusian generals were satisfied that the island had been occupied and was fully under Mzeusian control. There had been a few instances of resistance, but they had been quashed quickly. The vast majority of the Sachsan poopulation had understood the situation.

Now of course, there was only one thing left to do, and that was to draw up the treaty of surrender.

Within a few days, the treaty was drawn up. Upon hearing of the supposedly lenient treaty, the Sachsan government emerged from hiding, and were taken to the Mzeusian city of Physo. There, the Sirakles Tylosis met with the Sachsan delegation and the trearty was put before the Sachsan government. The treaty was short and concise, and it was signed later that day. The Mzeusian invasion of Sachsa was complete.

Thats not how this works.
Sachsa CTE'd therefor he shouldn't be on the map, declaring your post void
In order for a peace treaty to have happened, you would need him to respond to your invasion post
and lastly your claim on his land breaches the 50% limit

The LaLaLand of The Sanada Clan

Solordiar chugged down his eleventh espresso, as his metal pen signed away another deed. Solordiar grabbed another tissue to wipe away the ink marks stained on the leathery skin of his fat hands. He chucked the contract on a pile of other contracts and reached blindly for another deed to sign. No paper was felt. He looked to the unsigned deeds and he saw none. Solordiar sighed in relief. He grinned, for there were no more deeds to be signed this month. He then thought, ‘What now?’.

Solordiar relaxed in his chair and looked to the ceiling and pondered his question for a minute. He took a glimpse of a map of the world to his left. A chuckle was released from his throat and nasal. He knew what to do. He rose from his chair; he unsheathed his sword Litarcus and drew it near his face.

“Litarcus ignite!” He ordered. He rose his sword high, and a gold flame engulfed the blade, then him. His attire, which was previously a jet-black suit, had changed. Solordiar now wore his famous golden armour and his blood-red cape. For Solordiar Liftoke was going to be on another adventure. But if he was going to be on an adventure, he would need a companion.

And Solordiar thought of the perfect companion.

“Litarcus!”, Solordiar walked over to the fireplace, “Tell the guardian o’er this fireplace to open I a portal to Lala!”

Solordiar Liftoke directed his sword’s point to the office fireplace. The fire slumbering in its wood was awoken by the booming voice of Solordiar. Knowing it’s lord-protector’s will, the blaze shot up through the chimney, and between the branches of fire a gap opened, leading to Solordiar’s desired destination.

Solordiar moved away the fence between the fire and the room and walked back. “Now, don’t burn the palace down whilst I’m gone, or thou wilt regret it” Solordiar told the fire. The fire grunted. Solordiar sheathed his sword. He readied his stance. He stared at the flame wall and murmured a “thank you” to his gods. And he charged. He leapt through the air and into the fire.

Post self-deleted by Mzeusia.

Mzeusia wrote:How come Hong Kong empire got Ventusky?

He didn't?

Libertandonien wrote:Your SR country is really big.

Im an old member

Osiris-Rex wrote:cause he invaded all those land

Not all of them, gathered bits and pieces from allover the wirld and gathered them at my mainland

Oskarheim wrote:He didn't?

Never mind. I'm coming off the map.

Thanks for explaining.

Mzeusia wrote:Never mind. I'm coming off the map.

Thanks for explaining.

You don't need to leave the map

«12. . .44,16744,16844,16944,17044,17144,17244,173. . .45,41345,414»

Advertisement