by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

The Monarchy alliance Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .45464748495051. . .119120»

Unity of democracy

Holy Roman Empires2 wrote:Just make a new account.

Thats not what I mean. Discord itself wont work.

Unity of democracy wrote:Thats not what I mean. Discord itself wont work.

Okay.

Have you seen the new legislation on nukes in the wa

I'm some what pro and against

For defense, and I have heavy backup defenve, and some intervention, but I'll still like to keep mine, especially in my puppet government in the territory of citillan mexico, so I'm against

Oh no a revolution!!!

Hello, I am the people's republic of citalli, and you will switch to communis... Ack, imperialist rebels!!! Nooooooooooooo!!!

Hey wassup, I'm back, just some stupid anarco-commies starting a all out civil war with 7 different factions, but I'm ok

Citalli wrote:I'm some what pro and against

You can vote whatever your conscious tells you

Citalli wrote:Hey wassup, I'm back, just some stupid anarco-commies starting a all out civil war with 7 different factions, but I'm ok

Ah, those rebels. You take all their money, whip them for your own pleasure and what happens? Revolution!

Members of this alliance me and nation=the_archipelago_territory are doing a roleplay event on forum threads on the supreme court. It will be a fun rp event, so if you want to apply, check it out! Tg archipelago territories, to become a Justice of the supreme court or a prosecuter.

Holy Roman Empires2 wrote:Members of this alliance me and nation=the_archipelago_territory are doing a roleplay event on forum threads on the supreme court. It will be a fun rp event, so if you want to apply, check it out! Tg archipelago territories, to become a Justice of the supreme court or a prosecuter.

I might join. Kinda busy, but sounds fun.

The royal archipelago territory

This is the Archipelago Territory puppet. I would highly recommend joining. Even if you could only post once a day or a couple times a week being a justice that would be fine as long as you vote on the cases. I already wrote some custom cases based a lot on internet issues. I also have an attorney general slot open but you would have to be way more active for that. Just post on my forum thread if you’re interested!

The royal archipelago territory

Holy Roman Empires2 wrote:
Ah, those rebels. You take all their money, whip them for your own pleasure and what happens? Revolution!

Not 1 group of rebels, 7 or so

Fascist, communists, anarchists, extreme pacifists, anti Islamists, terrorists, and cartels, all against each other  the "Democratic constitutional federal absolute kingdom of citalli"

Citalli wrote:Fascist, communists, anarchists, extreme pacifists, anti Islamists, terrorists, and cartels, all against each other  the "Democratic constitutional federal absolute kingdom of citalli"

And the commies won

What actually happened is that I banned extreme political parties for imperial congress

Hello, Im new here. Is there any discord or forum for this region?

Unity of democracy

Holy Roman Empires2 wrote:Members of this alliance me and nation=the_archipelago_territory are doing a roleplay event on forum threads on the supreme court. It will be a fun rp event, so if you want to apply, check it out! Tg archipelago territories, to become a Justice of the supreme court or a prosecuter.

I might

[color=grey]Hello[/color] 

The Norden Utopia wrote:Hello, Im new here. Is there any discord or forum for this region?

Let me start off bt saying welcome to our region. No, but we are having a supreme court case rp on a forum if you would like.

Citalli wrote:And the commies won

Ah, those commies!

Citalli wrote:What actually happened is that I banned extreme political parties for imperial congress

Thats good, like those rats wanting freedom

Oh no not again, blin!!!

«12. . .45464748495051. . .119120»

Advertisement