by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

The Moderate Alliance Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .147148149150151152153»

Post by God-King Berlin suppressed by a moderator.

Hello, The Moderate Alliance!

I am Zamastan, the Founder/Administrator/Cartographer of the Coalition of Crown Albatross. Our two regions recently established diplomatic relations and an embassy! It's great to make your acquaintance; I'm excited to see the cooperation and interaction between our two regions!

A little bit about the C.o.C.A.: we are a relatively new, friendly, roleplaying region deticated to world-building, lore, and realism in the process. We have a detailed forum, wiki, and a map that are ever expanding. Feel free to swing on by our regional page and see some of the stuff going on! We have a new discord that we just established today, we're actively increasing the details on our regional map, and we're currently in the middle of a rugby tournament that started a few days ago (I'm rooting for Zamastan, but not because I'm biased - I'm just a fan...)

Again, I'm excited to be of your acquaintance, and I'm excited to grow our relationship over time!

Sincerely,
Zamastan

When should the Quarantine/Lock down end?
Put your opinion on the matter Now! In the newest Mid Atlantic Poll...

Zamastan wrote:Hello, The Moderate Alliance!

I am Zamastan, the Founder/Administrator/Cartographer of the Coalition of Crown Albatross. Our two regions recently established diplomatic relations and an embassy! It's great to make your acquaintance; I'm excited to see the cooperation and interaction between our two regions!

A little bit about the C.o.C.A.: we are a relatively new, friendly, roleplaying region deticated to world-building, lore, and realism in the process. We have a detailed forum, wiki, and a map that are ever expanding. Feel free to swing on by our regional page and see some of the stuff going on! We have a new discord that we just established today, we're actively increasing the details on our regional map, and we're currently in the middle of a rugby tournament that started a few days ago (I'm rooting for Zamastan, but not because I'm biased - I'm just a fan...)

Again, I'm excited to be of your acquaintance, and I'm excited to grow our relationship over time!

Sincerely,
Zamastan

Thank you for your enthusiasm to develop a relationship with us! We're happy to develop one with your region as well. I, Vice President of The Moderate Alliance, and the Supreme Society of Ahneewin itself, quite welcome you to our region.

Sincerely,
Ahneewin

Greetings! Just a reminder: there is a Bible-study event on the New Reich of Bunicken's RMB in about 5 minutes, feel free to join!

I have been working on so much things I haven't had time to play this. So if anything happens it may take a while for me to come back for a bit :/ .

Confederate Cuba wrote:I have been working on so much things I haven't had time to play this. So if anything happens it may take a while for me to come back for a bit :/ .

Well I am checking this everyday for any sign of Christian Confederation, but I believe he may be dealing with his own life right now, so I'll be here and you need not to worry. Take as much time as you need, your wellbeing is more important then the entirety of this game, I only joined this a long time ago as a hobby and eventually I took a break, I've only recently come back to it because of quarantine. As I said though, take as much time as you need to deal with your stuff and be safe. :)

Dixistrana

Dixistrana wrote:Hello

Hello there

Christian Confederation and Dixistrana

Flag Makeria wrote:Sorry Christian Confederation. I'm required elsewhere, and I think it's best I resign. As it seems, I don't match your views or your requirements to run the region how you wish. I suggest someone like Ahneewin to take the job as PM.

Wish you and the rest of the region the best of luck.

Goodbye guys and girls(?). It's been fun.

Sorry to see you go, your always welcome here man.

Dixistrana wrote:Hello

Howdy

Ahneewin wrote:Well I am checking this everyday for any sign of Christian Confederation, but I believe he may be dealing with his own life right now, so I'll be here and you need not to worry. Take as much time as you need, your wellbeing is more important then the entirety of this game, I only joined this a long time ago as a hobby and eventually I took a break, I've only recently come back to it because of quarantine. As I said though, take as much time as you need to deal with your stuff and be safe. :)

Thanks, I've been really busy as of late but am Aok

Ahneewin and Locutus the borg

Christian Confederation wrote:Sorry to see you go, your always welcome here man.Howdy
Thanks, I've been really busy as of late but am Aok

Good to know buddy. I am still trying to check this everyday at any moment I can. Hope you're staying safe from this corona virus mess.

The regional governmemt of Altay informs you about the change to our embassy policy:

1. An embassy is perceived as a sign of alliance between Altay and a region which has an embassy in Altay. By establishing an embassy in Altay, a region agrees to a non-agression pact, regarding raiding, defending and interregional politics, between it and Altay. This alliance may be ended at any point by simply abolishing the embassy.

2. An embassy can be established with any region, as long as:

付he region allows for at least minimal freedom of Embassy posting

病 citizen of Altay has a puppet/main nation in the region

付he region is active (on average max. 8 hours between RMB posts)

3. If a region does not meet one or more of the criteria mentioned in the 1st clause, the Founder of Altay can give a special permission to construct embassies.

Written by Leader Eastern Tatarstan on 26th February 2019. Passed by 66,67% on 1st March 2019.
Last ammended by Leader Eastern Tatarstan on 25th April 2020

Read dispatch

Greetings, The Moderate Alliance,

I am Zamastan, Founder/Administrator/Cartographer of the Coalition of Crown Albatross. We have unfortunately decided as a regional administrative board that we are going to be closing many of our embassies, so this will be some of the final communication through embassy connection that our region will have. The decision was made due to new updates to the NS game that will require more in-depth embassy policies. We apologize for the inconvinience this may cause.

However, we would like to invite your region to merge with ours if you wish! We are in-depth roleplayers with a map, active community, sporting tournaments, and a wiki that lets us explore our countries more in depth. You can find all of these links on our regional page. If you join our region, we can grant every nation a place on the map and provide one of your nations a place on our administrative board. Feel free to connect with Zamastan via telegram or discord if you are interested!

Sincerely,
The Coalition of Crown Albatross

Eastern Tatarstan wrote:The regional governmemt of Altay informs you about the change to our embassy policy:
1. An embassy is perceived as a sign of alliance between Altay and a region which has an embassy in Altay. By establishing an embassy in Altay, a region agrees to a non-agression pact, regarding raiding, defending and interregional politics, between it and Altay. This alliance may be ended at any point by simply abolishing the embassy.

2. An embassy can be established with any region, as long as:

付he region allows for at least minimal freedom of Embassy posting

病 citizen of Altay has a puppet/main nation in the region

付he region is active (on average max. 8 hours between RMB posts)

3. If a region does not meet one or more of the criteria mentioned in the 1st clause, the Founder of Altay can give a special permission to construct embassies.

Written by Leader Eastern Tatarstan on 26th February 2019. Passed by 66,67% on 1st March 2019.
Last ammended by Leader Eastern Tatarstan on 25th April 2020

Read dispatch

Yes this is sad to acknowledge, but we understand that you seek certain criteria and unfortunately our region hasn't been quite active since all of its members are at home dealing with the national crisis. Perhaps, should our region rejuvenate in activity at another time, we could then establish embassies, or as you call it, a sign of an alliance. I hope you're doing well and I wish you and your region my best regards.

Ahneewin

Zamastan wrote:Greetings, The Moderate Alliance,

I am Zamastan, Founder/Administrator/Cartographer of the Coalition of Crown Albatross. We have unfortunately decided as a regional administrative board that we are going to be closing many of our embassies, so this will be some of the final communication through embassy connection that our region will have. The decision was made due to new updates to the NS game that will require more in-depth embassy policies. We apologize for the inconvinience this may cause.

However, we would like to invite your region to merge with ours if you wish! We are in-depth roleplayers with a map, active community, sporting tournaments, and a wiki that lets us explore our countries more in depth. You can find all of these links on our regional page. If you join our region, we can grant every nation a place on the map and provide one of your nations a place on our administrative board. Feel free to connect with Zamastan via telegram or discord if you are interested!

Sincerely,
The Coalition of Crown Albatross

This is most unfortunate to hear, but the region and myself understand. As for the possibility of merging and unifying our regions, this would have to be discussed in-depth by myself and any others with our founder, Christian Confederation

Ahneewin wrote:Yes this is sad to acknowledge, but we understand that you seek certain criteria and unfortunately our region hasn't been quite active since all of its members are at home dealing with the national crisis. Perhaps, should our region rejuvenate in activity at another time, we could then establish embassies, or as you call it, a sign of an alliance. I hope you're doing well and I wish you and your region my best regards.

Ahneewin

Have no worries about the inactivity.

Post self-deleted by Eastern Tatarstan.

What is your opinion on Covid-19?
Put your opinion on the matter Now! In the newest Mid Atlantic Poll...

Assembly of Regions Interior Ministry - Monday, 25th May, 2020

Hello to the people of The Moderate Alliance! With the recent House Elections on the 10th - 11th, the position of Interior Affairs has been appointed by the new House. One of the goals of the Interior Minister is to provide useful information on the internal workings of the Assembly of Regions and to make the assembly accessible to nations of those member regions. To provide discourse between the government, the governments of member regions, and the assembly as a whole.

The Assembly has a number of unique projects currently running (with more on the way!) which are always welcoming of new nations and are designed to help to connect regions together, as part of the Assemblies mandate to her members.

As the new Interior Minister, I will be providing weekly updates, every Monday or Tuesday concerning passed laws, new activities in the many clubs of the AoR, Roleplay activities, important AoR events, and political party information. This is to increase participation between the regions and the AoR.

If you want more information, please visit the AoR website:

https://sites.google.com/view/a-o-r-archives/home?authuser=0

-----

Please also visit the AoR Discord - where the running of the AoR takes place:

https://discord.gg/c5j892

-----

Current Clubs Available on the AoR Discord:

Awell Islands - Bahratiye Bashaye Club (Indian Speakers Club)

Wintermoore - Cartographer's Guild

Aarre - Civil Rights Institute

Rhone Island - Daily Union

Averra - Der Deutsche Sprachclub (German Speakers Club)

Assembly of Regions - Environmental Protection Club

The Colorado Republic - Table Fran軋ise (French Speakers Club)

Rhone Island - Tagesnachrichten

If you have your own ideas for clubs, feel free to ask Lower Nubia and see whether the AoR can support that effort.

-----

Assembly of Regions Roleplay Server (Currently being developed - finalised 1st June)

https://discord.gg/eeUZZZ

If you want to learn more about the AoR Roleplay, contact Lower Nubia or Awell Islands

-----

Assembly Political Parties

The Green Peace Party: Strong regional support, More Assembly activity on NS, Regional Sovereignty, equal region representation in the assembly, more NS based Assembly activities, streamlining Assembly, & easy voter access to the Assembly.

Delegates: Andhrastate, Katanga Vristaadt, Neo Kerala, Ohino, Ruzzio, Soracana islands, and Yis.

(Supported by Africa, India, ASEAN Union, Melayu Archipelago, and Union of Democrats)

United Global Democrats: Strong regional support, More Assembly activity on NS, equal region representation in the assembly, more NS based Assembly activities, and more bi-partisan support in the House.

Delegates: Alpstein, Genevea, Marieholm, Victorian Republic, and Leichtstetten

(Supported by Eastfield and has sarge support in Southfield)

The New Democracy Party: Regional sovereignty, strong member relations, & democratic election of the chancellor to all citizens, Streamlining Assembly of Regions, region cultural diversity, & voter verification.

Delegates: North, Of The Virgin Islands, and Holy Roman Empires2

The Homeland League: Anti-Federalism (of the assembly), Regional Sovereignty, Social Conservatism, Nationalism, & Responsible government.

Delegates: Rost Dreadnorramus and LadyMorrighan.

(Supported by New Reich of Bunicken)

If you want to learn more about the political parties, or have ideas for laws or issues with the AoR you have noticed, feel free to contact any one of the delegates listed above, they will no doubt be happy to answer questions or remedy your concerns.

-----

Assembly of Regions Learning Program

The Assembly of Regions runs classes on a wide range of topics that members can bring forward. This is to highlight a specific area of knowledge to dispel fallacies, expand understanding, and promote tolerance and acceptance of ideas. This helps the internal cohesion of members by understanding the assumptions and frameworks we each have.

For more information, contact Awell Islands either through discord (preferably) or telegram.

-----

Thank you for reading!

-----

If you would like additional information on any of the above, please contact Lower Nubia or your regions House Representative.

Today is the Army day in Altay!
Enjoy the commemorative postcard.

Holy Roman Empires2 wrote:Hey guys

Hi man

Read all about it!
- Rejects take on the World (Assembly) in The Rejected Times
- We've oodles of noodles. Marmite's a winner in The Noodle Shop Newsletter, and Mr Eldoon avoids the Wok of Shame
- Mindless Contempt in Card News
- There's an appetite for cards in Hunger Games Run 1, Run 2, and Run 3
- Praise be, it's SNN
- Furries First in the Force Flyer
- News from Eurth
- Elections, and the Drewpocalypse impact in NS Today - https://nationstates.news
- Get your Daily Line and place a sports bet

Get involved!
- Sign up for this weekend's NationStates Great Exhibition
- Look out for the new
Legendary Competition
- Cast your vote in your Eligible Polls
- Raise the stakes with ♠♥Sands Hold'em♦♣

«12. . .147148149150151152153»

Advertisement