by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

The Moderate Alliance Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .87888990919293. . .127128»

Maxthefisherman

Christian Confederation wrote:Watching black hawk down and apocalypse now for five time.

Black Hawk Down is a good one. I still like American Sniper more.

Christian Confederation and Ronald reagan the ghost

Maxthefisherman wrote:Black Hawk Down is a good one. I still like American Sniper more.

Going to watch AN tomorrow, yup it is a good one.

New paplem, Ronald reagan the ghost, and AFP Representative 1

Christian Confederation wrote:Going to watch AN tomorrow, yup it is a good one.

DID SOMEBODY SAY BLACK HAWK (AFPball takes gun out)

Dragons of Power, New paplem, Christian Confederation, and Ronald reagan the ghost

AFP Representative 1 wrote:DID SOMEBODY SAY BLACK HAWK (AFPball takes gun out)

Lol
Yup black hawk down.

Dragons of Power, Confederate Cuba, and Ronald reagan the ghost

Broader confederate states wrote:I'm served perfectly fine by my $80 LG.

Yeah, its useless to get a 1000 iPhone. Samsungs better AND cheaper.

Christian Confederation and Ronald reagan the ghost

AFP Representative 1 wrote:DID SOMEBODY SAY BLACK HAWK (AFPball takes gun out)

Us marines arrive.

Christian Confederation, Ronald reagan the ghost, and AFP Representative 1

Holy Roman Empires2 wrote:Us marines arrive.

Black hawk down, black hawk down!
Confederasion military stops to help since they were in the area. (Totally not looking for oil to take from "terorists")

Ronald reagan the ghost

Christian Confederation wrote:Black hawk down, black hawk down!
Confederasion military stops to help since they were in the area. (Totally not looking for oil to take from "terorists")

https://youtu.be/NYioaoSwKv8. It's the squire video.

Christian Confederation, Confederate Cuba, and Ronald reagan the ghost

Holy Roman Empires2 wrote:https://youtu.be/NYioaoSwKv8. It's the squire video.

Lol I love those guys.
Have you seen the one on the German border?

Ronald reagan the ghost

Christian Confederation wrote:Lol I love those guys.
Have you seen the one on the German border?

Yeah

Christian Confederation and Ronald reagan the ghost

Holy Roman Empires2 wrote:Yeah

Rdr2 one too. ASSAULT!

Christian Confederation and Ronald reagan the ghost

Holy Roman Empires2 wrote:Yeah

Everyone has guns aimed at each other, France tops the hill... Hopes out.

Soviats run after the nuke lands.
France Viva la France!
America- France no!
Everyone dies

Ronald reagan the ghost

I have come to the decision to close the embassy with Farkasfalka, it has come to my attention that Fark doesn't share most of this regions values. On top of our differing values the friends I had in Fark have CTE In the mouth since I was last at Fark.

I hope this is a nice clean end and leaves nobody with hard feelings.

Cossack Khanate, LiberNovusAmericae, Ronald reagan the ghost, and Cleo City

Christian Confederation wrote:I have come to the decision to close the embassy with Farkasfalka, it has come to my attention that Fark doesn't share most of this regions values. On top of our differing values the friends I had in Fark have CTE In the mouth since I was last at Fark.

I hope this is a nice clean end and leaves nobody with hard feelings.

That seems fair enough.

Christian Confederation and Ronald reagan the ghost

Cleo City wrote:That seems fair enough.

How have you been doing?

Ronald reagan the ghost and Cleo City

Christian Confederation wrote:I have come to the decision to close the embassy with Farkasfalka, it has come to my attention that Fark doesn't share most of this regions values. On top of our differing values the friends I had in Fark have CTE In the mouth since I was last at Fark.

I hope this is a nice clean end and leaves nobody with hard feelings.

No hard feelings whatsoever. And speaking of values, me and a member of Lardyland are creating an anti-communist nation-based alliance called the Ganowicz Coalition. It’s supposed to be completely apolitical, except for anti-communism. Was wondering if you could check out our dispatch and the “base” and TG me later about it.

Christian Confederation and Ronald reagan the ghost

Cossack Khanate wrote:No hard feelings whatsoever. And speaking of values, me and a member of Lardyland are creating an anti-communist nation-based alliance called the Ganowicz Coalition. It’s supposed to be completely apolitical, except for anti-communism. Was wondering if you could check out our dispatch and the “base” and TG me later about it.

Will do

Cossack Khanate and Ronald reagan the ghost

Christian Confederation wrote:I have come to the decision to close the embassy with Farkasfalka, it has come to my attention that Fark doesn't share most of this regions values. On top of our differing values the friends I had in Fark have CTE In the mouth since I was last at Fark.

I hope this is a nice clean end and leaves nobody with hard feelings.

Wow, leaders swinging the hammer! You have that power!

Christian Confederation and Ronald reagan the ghost

Holy Roman Empires2 wrote:Wow, leaders swinging the hammer! You have that power!

I'm the supreme leader... I mean president.

Ronald reagan the ghost

Christian Confederation wrote:I'm the supreme leader... I mean president.

You mean everything is completely balanced as all things should be.

Christian Confederation and Ronald reagan the ghost

Confederate Cuba wrote:You mean everything is completely balanced as all things should be.

Yes.
Commences genicide on half the universe.

Confederate Cuba and Ronald reagan the ghost

Hello
I have made a new dispatch.
It explains why my flag is different and back to the way it was but a new color.
So yeah. If you wanna read it check it out.
I ain't gonna put it here cause I am tired :/ ... check my dispatches if you are interested.

Christian Confederation, Confederate Cuba, and Ronald reagan the ghost

Ronald reagan the ghost

I'll need to move Ordu-Baliq out of here for Lardy Army training, I'll bring OB back here once I am done.

Ronald reagan the ghost wrote:I'll need to move Ordu-Baliq out of here for Lardy Army training, I'll bring OB back here once I am done.

Do what you have to do

Ronald reagan the ghost

Southern Republic of Dixie wrote:Hello
I have made a new dispatch.
It explains why my flag is different and back to the way it was but a new color.
So yeah. If you wanna read it check it out.
I ain't gonna put it here cause I am tired :/ ... check my dispatches if you are interested.

Looks good

Southern Republic of Dixie and Ronald reagan the ghost

«12. . .87888990919293. . .127128»

Advertisement