by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

The League of Conservative Nations Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .9,3879,3889,3899,3909,3919,3929,393. . .9,9169,917»

Quebecshire wrote:TERRACONSERVA COUNCIL OF NATIONS VOTING BALLOT:
https://lcnwiki.xyz/index.php?title=Terraconserva_Council_of_Nations

Security Council Resolution - Prohibition of Petroleum Sales to and from Morova
Sponsored by the Serene State of Quebecshire and Republic of Terranihil

To vote, quote this post and clearly state your vote (In Favor, In Opposition, Abstaining), and have it be followed by a statement on why your delegation has chosen to vote in that manner (it can be brief or extensive, but include a statement). Debate between delegations is welcomed. The vote will be opened until a majority is reached, or until a time of 24 hours has passed since its opening.

Given that this a Security Council Resolution, it requires a simple majority to pass (without counting abstentions), but can be vetoed by members of the Big Three.

Groffenord will vote in favor, Morova has unfortunately continued to threaten world peace and order and we cannot in good conscience continue trading oil with them if they wish to continue on their current path.

Creeperopolis and Caezar

MARCH 30, 2020 - CONCURRENT EVENTS

BEAUVOIS, GROFFENORD

The three-hundred FSQ operatives prepare to be sent to territory occupied by the Republic of Zion on their transports while the fleet keeps the attention of the Morovan submarine fleet on the eastern coast. They have prepared to be transferred to the southwestern peninsular tip on the island of Morova. As the evening begins to draw in, they all board the transport and begin the journey to the territory held by Joshua Graham and his Zionian rebels.

KIEVA

The Quebecshirite fleet fires forty-five tomahawk cruise missiles from one of the destroyers (roughly half the arsenal of one destroyer) at submarine shipyard/port in Kieva for the fleet which the Morovan government possesses. The cruise missiles are launched roughly five minutes after the transport deploys to Zionian territory. As the missiles rain down over the Kievan shipyard, the Quebecshirite navy sends the following transmission to the forces of Greater Sacramento, New Gandor, Creeperopolis, San carlos islands, and Groffenord.

    The cruise missile attack on the shipyard in Kieva is serving as a distraction for the purpose of transporting Quebecshirite Special Forces. Please do not launch any further attacks at this time. Thank you for your understanding.

SOUTHERN MOROVA, ZIONIAN REBEL TERRITORY

The FSQ forces arrive on the southern coast of Zion and the ship prepares to deploy the forces out into the land. From the ship, they seek to contact the Zionian rebels by any conventional means that may be plausible for both sides.

QUEBECSHIRE CITY, QUEBECSHIRE

The Administration for International Cooperation and Diplomacy attempts to contact Mr. Robert Hughes after learning of his rebellion from the Morovan government. Cesout Bonhom is attempting to contact him directly.

The FSQ deployment is made up of thirty squadrons of the special operations forces. The deployment is to be led by one of the squads which were pre-selected to lead. The organization of each squad is listed below, along with the number of each member type per squadron and the armament of each member type. The uniforms for this mission are generally black and covering the entire body, and they are equipped with night vision equipment in addition to general supplies.

Squad Commander - 1

    One saberstaff (hinged at the center for compactness), one Glock 18.

Logistics and Strategic Assitance Officer - 1

    Communications and radar equipment, single-blade lightsaber, Heckler & Koch UMP.

Reconaissance and Aid Officers - 3

    Single-blade lightsaber, C14 Timberwolf, one Glock 18.

General Assault Officers - 5

    Single-blade lightsaber, Colt M16A3, one Glock 18, Combat knife.

The New Fandom Republic
The Constitutional Republic of Zion - Please respond at some point with the aftermath/reaction to the airstrikes as well as the Zionian response to the FSQ arrival and the attempt to contact Hughes.

Quebecshire wrote:MARCH 30, 2020 - CONCURRENT EVENTS

BEAUVOIS, GROFFENORD

The three-hundred FSQ operatives prepare to be sent to territory occupied by the Republic of Zion on their transports while the fleet keeps the attention of the Morovan submarine fleet on the eastern coast. They have prepared to be transferred to the southwestern peninsular tip on the island of Morova. As the evening begins to draw in, they all board the transport and begin the journey to the territory held by Joshua Graham and his Zionian rebels.

KIEVA

The Quebecshirite fleet fires forty-five tomahawk cruise missiles from one of the destroyers (roughly half the arsenal of one destroyer) at submarine shipyard/port in Kieva for the fleet which the Morovan government possesses. The cruise missiles are launched roughly five minutes after the transport deploys to Zionian territory. As the missiles rain down over the Kievan shipyard, the Quebecshirite navy sends the following transmission to the forces of Greater Sacramento, New Gandor, Creeperopolis, San carlos islands, and Groffenord.

    The cruise missile attack on the shipyard in Kieva is serving as a distraction for the purpose of transporting Quebecshirite Special Forces. Please do not launch any further attacks at this time. Thank you for your understanding.

SOUTHERN MOROVA, ZIONIAN REBEL TERRITORY

The FSQ forces arrive on the southern coast of Zion and the ship prepares to deploy the forces out into the land. From the ship, they seek to contact the Zionian rebels by any conventional means that may be plausible for both sides.

QUEBECSHIRE CITY, QUEBECSHIRE

The Administration for International Cooperation and Diplomacy attempts to contact Mr. Robert Hughes after learning of his rebellion from the Morovan government. Cesout Bonhom is attempting to contact him directly.

The FSQ deployment is made up of thirty squadrons of the special operations forces. The deployment is to be led by one of the squads which were pre-selected to lead. The organization of each squad is listed below, along with the number of each member type per squadron and the armament of each member type. The uniforms for this mission are generally black and covering the entire body, and they are equipped with night vision equipment in addition to general supplies.

Squad Commander - 1

    One saberstaff (hinged at the center for compactness), one Glock 18.

Logistics and Strategic Assitance Officer - 1

    Communications and radar equipment, single-blade lightsaber, Heckler & Koch UMP.

Reconaissance and Aid Officers - 3

    Single-blade lightsaber, C14 Timberwolf, one Glock 18.

General Assault Officers - 5

    Single-blade lightsaber, Colt M16A3, one Glock 18, Combat knife.

The New Fandom Republic
The Constitutional Republic of Zion - Please respond at some point with the aftermath/reaction to the airstrikes as well as the Zionian response to the FSQ arrival and the attempt to contact Hughes.

Kieva - Port
623 casualties have been reported from the port, from both military and contracted technicians and suppliers. The docking stations for the submarines have been heavily damaged and are under emergency repair.
ASBMs launched from a submarine
2 ASBMs have been launched at two Quebecshire aircraft carriers from a submarine in an unknown position from the northwest waters of the island in response to the missile attack on Kieva.
Zion
The Tribals guarding the shores of Zion allow the FSQ past them, giving them a wide berth. Rumors about the so-called “Night men” spread through the superstitious canaanites.
Morovan strip
Hughes has indicated he would be open to a digital meeting.

2,923 killstreak 😎

Creeperopolis, Caezar, Amaan Land, Eminople, and 1 otherKing denver

The Constitutional Republic of Zion wrote:Kieva - Port
623 casualties have been reported from the port, from both military and contracted technicians and suppliers. The docking stations for the submarines have been heavily damaged and are under emergency repair.

The Quebecshirite government sends a message to the Morovan assembly that if Karamazov does not stand down with his submarine fleet, strikes on installations across Morova will resume and commence in other areas. It is stated that only one-sixth of Quebecshire's relevant cruise missiles have been exhausted and all other fleets in the region are fully armed.

The Constitutional Republic of Zion wrote:ASBMs launched from a submarine
2 ASBMs have been launched at two Quebecshire aircraft carriers from a submarine in an unknown position from the northwest waters of the island in response to the missile attack on Kieva.

Both missiles are unable to make it to the Quebecshirite fleet. They both lose control of their paths and fall somewhere over the central (possibly slightly to the southeast, see spoiler) regions of the Morovan island.

After picking up on the attempted attack, the Quebecshirite fleet contacts those of both New Gandor and Creeperopolis, who are closer to the northwestern region (Blockade Map: https://i.imgur.com/YbFxXf5.png), and inform them of a submarine in the area and request them to detect and eliminate it. The fleet also clears Gandor to launch limited cruise missile strikes upon the naval shipyard on the northern coast of Morova.

The Constitutional Republic of Zion wrote:Zion
The Tribals guarding the shores of Zion allow the FSQ past them, giving them a wide berth. Rumors about the so-called “Night men” spread through the superstitious canaanites.

The FSQ members continue inland in their vehicles, seeking to contact Graham and his forces.

The Constitutional Republic of Zion wrote:Morovan strip
Hughes has indicated he would be open to a digital meeting.

Cesout Bonhom sends a digital conference call request to Hughes in the Morovan strip.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will provide proper sources for everything to ensure my integrity expectations as a moderator are met.

The range of the two missiles is 404-460 miles (650-740 KM)

The distance between the northwest coast of Morova (where the submarine is) and the Quebecshirite fleet (southeast cost/oil region) is off the southeast coast. The missile Zion gave me is linked below, for source:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/R-27_Zyb#R-27K

The distance between those two points is roughly 700-900 miles. miles. If you're wondering how I came to that conclusion, I imposed our RP map over a transclusent world map after aligning their edges. The distance was roughly the northwest coast of Ireland to Southern France. Maps below.

Imposed Maps: https://i.imgur.com/lalcq2f.png
Lowball Map: https://i.imgur.com/nLbJkUS.png
Highball Map: https://i.imgur.com/5KjAd05.png

Either way, both of these missiles would fall short and land in Morova. Where (or what upon anyway) they land in Morova is up to Zion (be it a desert, be it a farm, it's up to him as a player).

Quebecshire wrote:The Quebecshirite government sends a message to the Morovan assembly that if Karamazov does not stand down with his submarine fleet, strikes on installations across Morova will resume and commence in other areas. It is stated that only one-sixth of Quebecshire's relevant cruise missiles have been exhausted and all other fleets in the region are fully armed. Both missiles are unable to make it to the Quebecshirite fleet. They both lose control of their paths and fall somewhere over the central (possibly slightly to the southeast, see spoiler) regions of the Morovan island.

After picking up on the attempted attack, the Quebecshirite fleet contacts those of both New Gandor and Creeperopolis, who are closer to the northwestern region (Blockade Map: https://i.imgur.com/YbFxXf5.png), and inform them of a submarine in the area and request them to detect and eliminate it. The fleet also clears Gandor to launch limited cruise missile strikes upon the naval shipyard on the northern coast of Morova.
The FSQ members continue inland in their vehicles, seeking to contact Graham and his forces.
Cesout Bonhom sends a digital conference call request to Hughes in the Morovan strip.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will provide proper sources for everything to ensure my integrity expectations as a moderator are met.

The range of the two missiles is 404-460 miles (650-740 KM)

The distance between the northwest coast of Morova (where the submarine is) and the Quebecshirite fleet (southeast cost/oil region) is off the southeast coast. The missile Zion gave me is linked below, for source:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/R-27_Zyb#R-27K

The distance between those two points is roughly 700-900 miles. miles. If you're wondering how I came to that conclusion, I imposed our RP map over a transclusent world map after aligning their edges. The distance was roughly the northwest coast of Ireland to Southern France. Maps below.

Imposed Maps: https://i.imgur.com/lalcq2f.png
Lowball Map: https://i.imgur.com/nLbJkUS.png
Highball Map: https://i.imgur.com/5KjAd05.png

Either way, both of these missiles would fall short and land in Morova. Where (or what upon anyway) they land in Morova is up to Zion (be it a desert, be it a farm, it's up to him as a player).

2 submarines located within territorial waters
Four ASBMs are fired from two submarines within Zionian territorial waters outside of Kieva. They are headed towards the Quebecshirite fleet
The Lucky 38 Hotel
Hughes enters the call
Zion
As the FSQ moves through the Zionian desert, a group of Indigenous Warriors stand in front of the vehicles with their rifles. Behind them, riding a black horse, is Joshua Graham.

Morova

The Islamic Republic Navy is firing on any submarines and Morovan ships in sight that do not declare peace

OOC: Also the distance from North West Morova to the South east is 1045.786608 miles. This was done by measure the pixel length (315.5), and taking the square root of the area we set for one pixel (3.314696064) and multiplying them.

Quebecshire wrote:The Quebecshirite government sends a message to the Morovan assembly that if Karamazov does not stand down with his submarine fleet, strikes on installations across Morova will resume and commence in other areas. It is stated that only one-sixth of Quebecshire's relevant cruise missiles have been exhausted and all other fleets in the region are fully armed. Both missiles are unable to make it to the Quebecshirite fleet. They both lose control of their paths and fall somewhere over the central (possibly slightly to the southeast, see spoiler) regions of the Morovan island.

After picking up on the attempted attack, the Quebecshirite fleet contacts those of both New Gandor and Creeperopolis, who are closer to the northwestern region (Blockade Map: https://i.imgur.com/YbFxXf5.png), and inform them of a submarine in the area and request them to detect and eliminate it. The fleet also clears Gandor to launch limited cruise missile strikes upon the naval shipyard on the northern coast of Morova.
The FSQ members continue inland in their vehicles, seeking to contact Graham and his forces.
Cesout Bonhom sends a digital conference call request to Hughes in the Morovan strip.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will provide proper sources for everything to ensure my integrity expectations as a moderator are met.

The range of the two missiles is 404-460 miles (650-740 KM)

The distance between the northwest coast of Morova (where the submarine is) and the Quebecshirite fleet (southeast cost/oil region) is off the southeast coast. The missile Zion gave me is linked below, for source:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/R-27_Zyb#R-27K

The distance between those two points is roughly 700-900 miles. miles. If you're wondering how I came to that conclusion, I imposed our RP map over a transclusent world map after aligning their edges. The distance was roughly the northwest coast of Ireland to Southern France. Maps below.

Imposed Maps: https://i.imgur.com/lalcq2f.png
Lowball Map: https://i.imgur.com/nLbJkUS.png
Highball Map: https://i.imgur.com/5KjAd05.png

Either way, both of these missiles would fall short and land in Morova. Where (or what upon anyway) they land in Morova is up to Zion (be it a desert, be it a farm, it's up to him as a player).

"You heard the orders boys lets get moving!" The New Gandorian ships recieve their orders and here is the tasks

The destroyers, Jacek, Serce, and Tuz move into the territorial waters using sonar to keep track of the submarine, They each take turns firing 10 high explosive torpedoes at the submarine.

The light cruisers, Nauka, Czas, and Ogien will move in and drop 15 depth charges each using concussion to combat it.

The Battleships, Thompson and Zeblotny turn port side and begin firing by battery at the shipyard, targeting ammo reserves, Military ships and any submarines dry docked, they fire 15 inch HE shells the yard is well within the 22 mile range.

The Carrier, Antrepryza launches planes to spot the submarine and carry out strikes on the naval shipyard same targets as the battleships.

The Constitutional Republic of Zion

According to Zion there are two submarines near Kieva, two in the east, one in the west, and the Nautilus in the northwest.

Gandor is gonna get the Nautilus, Creeper the west, me the Kievans, Sac the east, and the south will be handled later.

Greater Sacramento wrote:

New Gandor wrote:

Make sure you tag Zion in war moves

Creeperopolis, Caezar, Eminople, and King denver

New Gandor wrote:"You heard the orders boys lets get moving!" The New Gandorian ships recieve their orders and here is the tasks

The destroyers, Jacek, Serce, and Tuz move into the territorial waters using sonar to keep track of the submarine, They each take turns firing 10 high explosive torpedoes at the submarine.

The light cruisers, Nauka, Czas, and Ogien will move in and drop 15 depth charges using concussion to combat it.

The Battleships, Thompson and Zeblotny turn port side and begin firing by battery at the shipyard, targeting ammo reserves, Military ships and any submarines dry docked, they fire 15 inch HE shells the yard is well within the 22 mile range.

The Carrier, Zimana launches planes to spot the submarine and carry out strikes on the naval shipyard same targets as the battleships.

The Nautilus begins retreating from the Gandorian fleet. It fires two ASBMs at the Zimana.

The Constitutional Republic of Zion wrote:The Nautilus begins retreating from the Gandorian fleet. It fires two ASBMs at the Zimana.

Void. Please make your moves more specific. You have to actually respond to Gandor's motions and can't just flee and pretend that's it. I posted the blockade map. Gandor has that area largely covered.

Creeperopolis and Caezar

The FPS Cesar Delgado and her sister ship the FPS Xanthus each fire two SAMs at the Ballistic Missiles from the Morovan Submarine, Nautilus.

The Constitutional Republic of Zion

Morova

Officer: "Admiral Shaqaz we have detected two morovan Submarines"

A. Shaqaz: "Very well, send two destroyers to each submarine and order them to launch."

Officer: "Yes Ma'am"

RIP The Constitutional Republic of Zion

Creeperopolis, Caezar, and King denver

Paleocacher wrote:The FPS Cesar Delgado and her sister ship the FPS Xanthus each fire two SAMs at the Ballistic Missiles from the Morovan Submarine.

Again, ping Zion.

The Constitutional Republic of Zion

Paleo, be sure to specify which one. Paleo's fleet is with Gandor so it would be that one.

The Constitutional Republic of Zion wrote:2 submarines located within territorial waters
Four ASBMs are fired from two submarines within Zionian territorial waters outside of Kieva. They are headed towards the Quebecshirite fleet

The missiles set the evening sky ablaze as they rush towards the Quebecshirite fleet. Quebecshire's aircraft carrier deploys one third of the armament in the Mark 36 Super Rapid Bloom Offboard Countermeasures Chaff and Decoy Launching System to counter the attempted missile strike.

Due to the missile model's circular error probability range of 370 meters, two miss the carrier entirely. One is stopped mid-air by the countermeasures and one strikes the side of the carrier, causing damage and killing several crewmen from the blast.

David Massé orders a full-scale retaliation in the second wave. The five fast attack submarines move forward and each fire two of their four MK-48 torpedos to occupy and incapacitate the submarines at Kieva.

Forty-five more cruise missiles are launched from the destroyers at Kieva, they are targeting government installations and compounds, specifically the Morovan assembly.

"Their skies will burn as retribution for every negation Karamazov has brought upon Terraconserva."

The Constitutional Republic of Zion wrote:The Lucky 38 Hotel
Hughes enters the call

Bonhom: Hello Mr. Hughes! It seems you've gotten yourself into a little trouble up there. I hope the ground isn't shaking too much yet, haha!

The Constitutional Republic of Zion wrote:Zion
As the FSQ moves through the Zionian desert, a group of Indigenous Warriors stand in front of the vehicles with their rifles. Behind them, riding a black horse, is Joshua Graham.

One of the logistics officers trained to speak Morovan steps forward.

"We are here to provide assistance in several forms to the Zionian movement against the Karamazov regime."

Creeperopolis, Caezar, and King denver

Quebecshire wrote:The Quebecshirite government sends a message to the Morovan assembly that if Karamazov does not stand down with his submarine fleet, strikes on installations across Morova will resume and commence in other areas. It is stated that only one-sixth of Quebecshire's relevant cruise missiles have been exhausted and all other fleets in the region are fully armed. Both missiles are unable to make it to the Quebecshirite fleet. They both lose control of their paths and fall somewhere over the central (possibly slightly to the southeast, see spoiler) regions of the Morovan island.

After picking up on the attempted attack, the Quebecshirite fleet contacts those of both New Gandor and Creeperopolis, who are closer to the northwestern region (Blockade Map: https://i.imgur.com/YbFxXf5.png), and inform them of a submarine in the area and request them to detect and eliminate it. The fleet also clears Gandor to launch limited cruise missile strikes upon the naval shipyard on the northern coast of Morova.
The FSQ members continue inland in their vehicles, seeking to contact Graham and his forces.
Cesout Bonhom sends a digital conference call request to Hughes in the Morovan strip.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will provide proper sources for everything to ensure my integrity expectations as a moderator are met.

The range of the two missiles is 404-460 miles (650-740 KM)

The distance between the northwest coast of Morova (where the submarine is) and the Quebecshirite fleet (southeast cost/oil region) is off the southeast coast. The missile Zion gave me is linked below, for source:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/R-27_Zyb#R-27K

The distance between those two points is roughly 700-900 miles. miles. If you're wondering how I came to that conclusion, I imposed our RP map over a transclusent world map after aligning their edges. The distance was roughly the northwest coast of Ireland to Southern France. Maps below.

Imposed Maps: https://i.imgur.com/lalcq2f.png
Lowball Map: https://i.imgur.com/nLbJkUS.png
Highball Map: https://i.imgur.com/5KjAd05.png

Either way, both of these missiles would fall short and land in Morova. Where (or what upon anyway) they land in Morova is up to Zion (be it a desert, be it a farm, it's up to him as a player).

The Creeperian fleet received the message sent by the Quebecshirites requesting aid. Immediately, the DTI Chalatenango, DTI Ciudad Rey Alfonso I, and DTI Denshire are ordered to hunt down a Morovan submarine detected in the area. The destroyers detect the submarine and each fired two harpoon missiles at the submarine, six in total. The aircraft carrier PAI Emperador Adolfo III is put on high alert and its aircraft were prepared to take off if necessary. The BHI San Lucas hospital ship was also prepared to deal with any potential casualties. The remaining battleships, heavy cruisers, and light cruisers were on standby should they be needed.

(Harpoon missiles have a range of 150nmi, 172mi)

Caezar, Quebecshire, New Gandor, Third dynasty of ur, and 1 otherKing denver

Creeperopolis wrote:The Creeperian fleet received the message sent by the Quebecshirites requesting aid. Immediately, the DTI Chalatenango, DTI Ciudad Rey Alfonso I, and DTI Denshire are ordered to hunt down a Morovan submarine detected in the area. The destroyers detect the submarine and each fired two harpoon missiles at the submarine, six in total. The aircraft carrier PAI Emperador Adolfo III is put on high alert and its aircraft were prepared to take off if necessary. The BHI San Lucas hospital ship was also prepared to deal with any potential casualties. The remaining battleships, heavy cruisers, and light cruisers were on standby should they be needed.

(Harpoon missiles have a range of 150nmi, 172mi)

The Constitutional Republic of Zion

Caezar and King denver

Post self-deleted by Paleocacher.

Paleocacher wrote:The President of the Republic orders the deployment of the Kivu squadron, already on alert and participating in exercises east of Liberty City, to the Morovan coast. Four frigates, three destroyers, the cruiser FPS Bullmar, the Amphibious Assault ships FPS Kraken and the FPS Leviathan, and three logistical replenishment ships are dispatched. They will rendezvous with the Gandoran task force off of Morova in just over eighteen hours.

Void, one military move per person between Zion's replies.

Creeperopolis, Caezar, and King denver

Quebecshire wrote:Void, one military move per person between Zion's replies.

This military movement doesn't affect anything that's taking place now. More ships will arrive in eighteen hours. The current action will be long finished by then, probably.

Creeperopolis, Caezar, and King denver

Greater Sacramento wrote:Morova

Officer: "Admiral Shaqaz we have detected two morovan Submarines"

A. Shaqaz: "Very well, send two destroyers to each submarine and order them to launch."

Officer: "Yes Ma'am"

RIP [nation]The Constitutional Republic of Zion[nation]

Voided too vague please give more detail

Paleocacher wrote:This military movement doesn't affect anything that's taking place now. More ships will arrive in eighteen hours. The current action will be long finished by then, probably.

One military move per person between Zion's replies.

Void.

Paleocacher, Creeperopolis, Caezar, and King denver

But I will wait until Zion's next post to make that statement.

Creeperopolis, Caezar, and King denver

Post self-deleted by Caezar.

«12. . .9,3879,3889,3899,3909,3919,3929,393. . .9,9169,917»

Advertisement