by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

The Land of Kings and Emperors Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .1,6121,6131,6141,6151,6161,6171,618. . .1,6201,621»

I would say the board should stay on here for the sake of transparency.

Loyal, Unity, Autocracy!
Emperor-King, Grand-Archduke
Matthew I

Imprator-Rex
Deus Vault!

Frolacia wrote:The Frolacian government would support the creation of such a board; after all, it is in our best interest to be united as the LKE in our future vision.


Great another vote in a better peaceful IKE our government would like to thank you ,and in return we have voted to endorse your nation.Please anybody else willing to help this nation became more peaceful, and prosper in the long term vote on the board of IKE’s Space affaires, and please when I’m done writing the treaty for nation already owning planets,or territories in outer space to set their borders so no other event like this shall happen again.

Vote for Greater Frank for the Space bodily affair board(with me as the head speaker of it), and the petition of the space bodily treaty(that I’m almost done writing).

Good day

Finally Surala has taken the regions 5th rank in Defence Force.

OOC: wonder for how long.

What's this I'm hearing about a Europa Universalis subscription service? Not that I worry, since EU is the Paradox franchise I play the least, but this means they might try this on HoI in future. This must be stopped as soon as possible, while EU is the only game affected.

Greater Frank wrote:This is fair level of alertness has gone back to one,and our troops will be put back on level of alertness 0 thank you for this peaceful negotiation let’s not cause a war that will ruin lives,and tear apart our great region only we nations can protect this region and citizens that live here.I purpose treaty that will set boundaries for each planetary body so no further conflicts like this will happen.

I will support this proposal

Nowarno wrote:I will support this proposal

Great another vote towards peace,and prosperity in IKE just need 5 more votes to make a clear petition for the space bodily treaty,and board.

Surala wrote:Finally Surala has taken the regions 5th rank in Defence Force.

OOC: wonder for how long.

1st in Nudity and Recreational Drugs. Perfect

Greater Frank wrote:Great another vote towards peace,and prosperity in IKE just need 5 more votes to make a clear petition for the space bodily treaty,and board.

The Imperial Senate has reached a consensus, and we cannot support such a proposal with its possible implications for the Empire of Eotenses. We respect the intent of the proposal, but at its current state it poses too much of a threat to our expansions throughout civilized and colonial space, peaceful and otherwise. Ave Imperii Eotenses.

Eotenses wrote:The Imperial Senate has reached a consensus, and we cannot support such a proposal with its possible implications for the Empire of Eotenses. We respect the intent of the proposal, but at its current state it poses too much of a threat to our expansions throughout civilized and colonial space, peaceful and otherwise. Ave Imperii Eotenses.

Hm this is a sad towards peace in galaxy soon war,and death will hit new planets the way of imperialism shall never fail in the thoughts of man ether on earth, or in space.Empire of Eotenses can you not see the error of this decision but if this is your people’s will I shall abide by it ,but just one thing I ask of you deeply if you find life leave it alone may we learn against our mistakes in the past,and change them leave that body of life to decide it’s own destiny ,and fate. If you do harm this life I must protect it ,and show the ways of property,and peace do whatever you want to other planets we all seek redemption soon ,but things that have life must be protected,and live with justice,freedom,and peace just as we have envision for a long time.

“The era of change is near may we follow it in its footsteps”

The Democratic republic of Greater Frank

Check out Greater Frank dispatches for news onto Greater Frank politics,environment,social,and economic news.News post is updated every week don’t miss out.
Message by:The Democratic republic of Greater Frank

Greater Frank wrote:Hm this is a sad towards peace in galaxy soon war,and death will hit new planets the way of imperialism shall never fail in the thoughts of man ether on earth, or in space.Empire of Eotenses can you not see the error of this decision but if this is your people’s will I shall abide by it ,but just one thing I ask of you deeply if you find life leave it alone may we learn against our mistakes in the past,and change them leave that body of life to decide it’s own destiny ,and fate. If you do harm this life I must protect it ,and show the ways of property,and peace do whatever you want to other planets we all seek redemption soon ,but things that have life must be protected,and live with justice,freedom,and peace just as we have envision for a long time.

“The era of change is near may we follow it in its footsteps”

The Democratic republic of Greater Frank

Whatever you need, We are here. Let us bring peace and security throughout the universe.
We should implement a General Order not to interfere with the natural development of an alien culture. May God be with you.

Loyalty, Unity, Autocracy!
Emperor-King, Grand-Achduke
Matthew I
Imprator-Rex
Deus Vault!

The Holy Imperial-Royalist Empire wrote:Whatever you need, We are here. Let us bring peace and security throughout the universe.
We should implement a General Order not to interfere with the natural development of an alien culture. May God be with you.

Loyalty, Unity, Autocracy!
Emperor-King, Grand-Achduke
Matthew I
Imprator-Rex
Deus Vault!

Thank you all I want is alien life to be protected,and learn from our mistakes so they don’t make the same ones we have made.We can learn about these cultures,medicine,science,and way of life only we interact with them peaceful.If we take over,and ruin their culture do you expect them to be as forgiving as humans were in the pass?We must make an alliance with them then soon we shall have peace in the galaxy the age of bloodshed is ending shall you follow in its footsteps ,and mistakes or bring what we have envisioned ,and asked for,for centuries we have kept doing the endless cycle of war, and fake peace soon this will be ended soon we will have peace for my citizens,your citizens,IKE’s citizens,the worlds citizens,the galaxy citizens,and soon very soon with these steps the universe citizens!

Greater Frank wrote:Thank you all I want is alien life to be protected,and learn from our mistakes so they don’t make the same ones we have made.We can learn about these cultures,medicine,science,and way of life only we interact with them peaceful.If we take over,and ruin their culture do you expect them to be as forgiving as humans were in the pass?We must make an alliance with them then soon we shall have peace in the galaxy the age of bloodshed is ending shall you follow in its footsteps ,and mistakes or bring what we have envisioned ,and asked for,for centuries we have kept doing the endless cycle of war, and fake peace soon this will be ended soon we will have peace for my citizens,your citizens,IKE’s citizens,the worlds citizens,the galaxy citizens,and soon very soon with these steps the universe citizens!

Surala will do what it must to maintain peace in space, both local and afar. But it holds human life above any alien bodies we encounter. As Surala stands, planets and their satellites that are within the inner ring of planets (space extending from the sun to the asteroid belt) cannot be claimed by any one nation, beyond the asteroid belt, planets and their satellites can be claimed.

Titan, planet Saturn, Titania, planet Uranus, and Ganymede, planet Jupiter and other orbital moons of such and the the aforementioned gas planets themselves ; fall within the empire other than that I have no other territorial claims. But will be building a Space Station within the asteroid belt for commercial, defense, and scientific advancement purposes.
It is my wish that it be a neutral base for all nations to interact in a non-territiorial matter with free space trade amongst nations of earth and the galaxy. Like Babylon 5 to reference television if you'll forgive me. I wish it to allow for national militaries to serve with other nations and I wish we'd share the defence of the space station as well as station security. A complete exchange and joint operations. We'll pay for construction as construction has already began.

The Holy Imperial-Royalist Empire wrote:Titan, Titania, and Ganymede fall within the empire other than that I have no other territorial claims. But will be building a Space Station within the asteroid belt for commercial, defense, and scientific advancement purposes.
It is my wish that it be a neutral base for all nations to interact in a non-territiorial matter with free space trade amongst nations of earth and the galaxy. Like Babylon 5 to reference television if you'll forgive me. I wish it to allow for national militaries to serve with other nations and I wish we'd share the defence of the space station as well as station security. A complete exchange and joint operations. We'll pay for construction as construction has already began.

At least without the treaty,or the board we can at least see through the error of or ways throughout the centuries.I knew that no body would accept this treaty I accepted this, and I knew most would not accept the space bodily board that’s fair to.. but if we just try to unite over one cause which is peace we may step into the biggest leap of humanity every performed.But if no nations cannot unite over protecting alien life then as my country stands we shall do that ourself.So beware if my country every see killing of alien life without reason,and just to do it lives will be loss in a new war in outer space.

“Times are changing are you ready to change with it?”

The Democratic republic of Greater Frank

Greater Frank wrote:At least without the treaty,or the board we can at least see through the error of or ways throughout the centuries.I knew that no body would accept this treaty I accepted this, and I knew most would not accept the space bodily board that’s fair to.. but if we just try to unite over one cause which is peace we may step into the biggest leap of humanity every performed.But if no nations cannot unite over protecting alien life then as my country stands we shall do that ourself.So beware if my country every see killing of alien life without reason,and just to do it lives will be loss in a new war in outer space.

“Times are changing are you ready to change with it?”

The Democratic republic of Greater Frank

Great Frank this nation is with you and shall be
May we live in peace as harmony.

Greater Frank wrote:At least without the treaty,or the board we can at least see through the error of or ways throughout the centuries.I knew that no body would accept this treaty I accepted this, and I knew most would not accept the space bodily board that’s fair to.. but if we just try to unite over one cause which is peace we may step into the biggest leap of humanity every performed.But if no nations cannot unite over protecting alien life then as my country stands we shall do that ourself.So beware if my country every see killing of alien life without reason,and just to do it lives will be loss in a new war in outer space.

“Times are changing are you ready to change with it?”

The Democratic republic of Greater Frank

Frolacia believes that alien life ought to be protected no less than human life, and that we therefore ought to have the same attitude toward aliens as to humans; to ensure that they live in good health, monarchy, wealth, happiness, and following the Cult of Saints.

Frolacia wrote:Frolacia believes that alien life ought to be protected no less than human life, and that we therefore ought to have the same attitude toward aliens as to humans; to ensure that they live in good health, monarchy, wealth, happiness, and following the Cult of Saints.

The Monaco Nordic League believes this too

Greetings brother nation's what's the news today? Our Emperor has been a little behind on events.

Monaco Nordic League wrote:The Monaco Nordic League believes this too

All life must be protected and safe-guard life.
The Trialist Monarch Union of The Imperial-Royalist Empire has just passed two new laws by Autocratic Degree, that one: No aspect of the nation may interfere with the natural development of an alien species with the exception that sentient species would be extinct without outside interference. Two: any People's not of Earth origin or of Earth residency may ask for protectate status from the Empire, however any pre-warp civilization being treated or abused by a proportionally more advanced nation then itself, shall automatically become a nation in the status of being in a State of Disproportional Forgien Aggression. And therefore shall automatically be extended protective status.

I therefore purpose that we make a treaty of mutual defense for primitive alien cultures and the preservation of intergalactic peace. And that like the UN need not every nation to join immediately but will have founding perminent security Council members and then as nations wish shall have other member states as time goes on.

Loyalty, Unity, Autocracy!

The Holy Imperial-Royalist Empire wrote:Titan, Titania, and Ganymede fall within the empire other than that I have no other territorial claims. But will be building a Space Station within the asteroid belt for commercial, defense, and scientific advancement purposes.
It is my wish that it be a neutral base for all nations to interact in a non-territiorial matter with free space trade amongst nations of earth and the galaxy. Like Babylon 5 to reference television if you'll forgive me. I wish it to allow for national militaries to serve with other nations and I wish we'd share the defence of the space station as well as station security. A complete exchange and joint operations. We'll pay for construction as construction has already began.

Surala will help defend all space up to and including the asteroid belt.
It's stance on aliens is the same, but obviously will not abuse aliens. Though aliens may become second class citizens within national borders.

The Holy Imperial-Royalist Empire wrote:All life must be protected and safe-guard life.
The Trialist Monarch Union of The Imperial-Royalist Empire has just passed two new laws by Autocratic Degree, that one: No aspect of the nation may interfere with the natural development of an alien species with the exception that sentient species would be extinct without outside interference. Two: any People's not of Earth origin or of Earth residency may ask for protectate status from the Empire, however any pre-warp civilization being treated or abused by a proportionally more advanced nation then itself, shall automatically become a nation in the status of being in a State of Disproportional Forgien Aggression. And therefore shall automatically be extended protective status.

I therefore purpose that we make a treaty of mutual defense for primitive alien cultures and the preservation of intergalactic peace. And that like the UN need not every nation to join immediately but will have founding perminent security Council members and then as nations wish shall have other member states as time goes on.

Loyalty, Unity, Autocracy!

Thankyou this is all I ever wanted for life peace,and safety if more nations follow your footsteps this will be even better than the treaty or board I purpose this will be generations of peace,prosperity,civil rights,and freedom.The Holy imperial Royalist Empire as we the Government of Greater Frank we salute you for supporting the cause even when most didn’t this is a new time,and we must change with it!

“Times are changing will you follow it?”

The Democratic republic of Greater Frank

Greater Frank wrote:Thankyou this is all I ever wanted for life peace,and safety if more nations follow your footsteps this will be even better than the treaty or board I purpose this will be generations of peace,prosperity,civil rights,and freedom.The Holy imperial Royalist Empire as we the Government of Greater Frank we salute you for supporting the cause even when most didn’t this is a new time,and we must change with it!

“Times are changing will you follow it?”

The Democratic republic of Greater Frank

If we cannot do it together we will do it alone. The first step to any action, starts with taking a stand.

All nations on this day of January 26 we the country of Greater Frank, and The Trialist Monarch Union of The Holy Imperial-Royalist Empire create an royal alliance.This alliance shall never be broken as our country’s still stand.Also we will be building a space station on Neptune, and on a classified location.While I still stand this alliance shall never be broken.If you try to stop the advancement of peace throughout the galaxy ,or attack any of our nations you shall be brought down to your knees in wavering endless conquest of your country but that is only a last result.Any nation wanting to join this alliance please contact me ,or my ally ,and we shall determine if you are qualified.These is a great day between our nation so we invite every nation in IKE to join us watching the beginning of building an embassy between me ,and The Holy Imperial-Royalist Empire on January the 27 as building will commence immediately!

A great day for peace in the galaxy!

The Democratic republic of Greater Frank

Greater Frank wrote:All nations on this day of January 26 we the country of Greater Frank, and The Trialist Monarch Union of The Holy Imperial-Royalist Empire create an royal alliance.This alliance shall never be broken as our country’s still stand.Also we will be building a space station on Neptune, and on a classified location.While I still stand this alliance shall never be broken.If you try to stop the advancement of peace throughout the galaxy ,or attack any of our nations you shall be brought down to your knees in wavering endless conquest of your country but that is only a last result.Any nation wanting to join this alliance please contact me ,or my ally ,and we shall determine if you are qualified.These is a great day between our nation so we invite every nation in IKE to join us watching the beginning of building an embassy between me ,and The Holy Imperial-Royalist Empire on January the 27 as building will commence immediately!

A great day for peace in the galaxy!

The Democratic republic of Greater Frank

If anyone threatens this alliance and any nation in the Alliance or the purpose of this alliance, then the Holy Empire will have no choice but to glass you from orbit.

The Trialist Monarch Union of The Imperial-Royalist Holy Empire.

«12. . .1,6121,6131,6141,6151,6161,6171,618. . .1,6201,621»

Advertisement