by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .558559560561562563564. . .569570»

New Yi Empire wrote:

What now?

The sound of war echoes through Yugoslavia, the Soviets have reached the Albanian border. Soviet troops move into Albania from Bulgaria and Romania and using Transilvania, they send reinforcements to the Austro-Hungarian Empire. Soviets make a landing at Greece using Cyprus as the launch site. They send troops along with the Arab Soviet Republic to the Egyptian Nile to liberate it from Albanian control

The Soviet Union and the Baltics wrote:The sound of war echoes through Yugoslavia, the Soviets have reached the Albanian border. Soviet troops move into Albania from Bulgaria and Romania and using Transilvania, they send reinforcements to the Austro-Hungarian Empire. Soviets make a landing at Greece using Cyprus as the launch site. They send troops along with the Arab Soviet Republic to the Egyptian Nile to liberate it from Albanian control

That is perfect

The Soviet Union and the Baltics wrote:The sound of war echoes through Yugoslavia, the Soviets have reached the Albanian border. Soviet troops move into Albania from Bulgaria and Romania and using Transilvania, they send reinforcements to the Austro-Hungarian Empire. Soviets make a landing at Greece using Cyprus as the launch site. They send troops along with the Arab Soviet Republic to the Egyptian Nile to liberate it from Albanian control

The Yi Empire have been considering joining the war for a while and with Steaks and the Soviets in the war, the Yi Empire decided it was the perfect time to join. The Yis have declare a state of war on the superior powers

The liberated late republic
Voscow has fallen! Romecraft just invaded it. They will go for St Vetersburg next. All the citizens of the VSSR have fled to Wässrige Hölle Drei. Also most importantly, the Premier of the VSSR was killed and Captain Chef was also killed, leaving the VSSR leaderless. the SMP finally got interesting

Merry Christmas to all 🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄

Robotox Empire wrote:The liberated late republic
Voscow has fallen! Romecraft just invaded it. They will go for St Vetersburg next. All the citizens of the VSSR have fled to Wässrige Hölle Drei. Also most importantly, the Premier of the VSSR was killed and Captain Chef was also killed, leaving the VSSR leaderless. the SMP finally got interesting

I'm not going to be able to join tho

I am bored soo
The Soviet Union and the Baltics
New Albania begins Operation Alban and moves in on turkey
relentless albanian forces move in to leave nothing behind

-new albania- wrote:I am bored soo
The soviet union and nothing else
New Albania begins Operation Alban and moves in on turkey
relentless albanian forces move in to leave nothing behind

-new beneluxia-
-new italia-
French forces move to try and invade italia with little success but having much success on the iberian front taking much of the peninsula

-new italia-
-New German Empire-
-austro-hungarian empire-
Remember the pope holy war. explain more of the politics if possible

Robotox Empire wrote:-new italia-
[nation]-New Gerrrrr, I hate man Empire-[/nation]
-austro-hungry man empire-
Remember the pope holy war. explain more of the politics if possible

Well to understand it better, Germany declared war on the pope, not italy. Technically they were able to do that as there were 2 italys. the Papacy of Italia and the Kingdom of Italia

The United Steaks makes landings in Europe and begins a naval assault on Sino-Korea from the pacific

-new albania-
-french empire-
New scandinavian union
Sino-korean republic
New Yi Empire
Soviet forces storm New Albania fro. their greek stronghold and from the eastern balkans moving closer into the albanian capital

Soviet forces helping out the japanese continue an invasion of the Sino-Korean Republic moving in on beijing and capture Chongjin

The Soviet Union and the Baltics wrote:-new albania-
-french empire-
New scandinavian union
Sino-korean republic
New Yi Empire
Soviet forces storm New Albania fro. their greek stronghold and from the eastern balkans moving closer into the albanian capital

Soviet forces helping out the japanese continue an invasion of the Sino-Korean Republic moving in on beijing and capture Chongjin

The Yi Empire decides to invade through Yi Manchuria, The Yi forces are causing serious damage to the Sino forces who are occupied with the Soviets, they are also fastly approaching Beijing

New Yi Empire wrote:The Yi Empire decides to invade through Yi Manchuria, The Yi forces are causing serious damage to the Sino forces who are occupied with the Soviets, they are also fastly approaching Beijing

-New German Empire-, to be at the victory/new world order table you need to help win the war

New Yi Empire wrote:The Yi Empire decides to invade through Yi Manchuria, The Yi forces are causing serious damage to the Sino forces who are occupied with the Soviets, they are also fastly approaching Beijing

Soviet forces move in to the Scandinavian Union from the Scandinavian Soviet Socialist Republic

The Soviet Union and the Baltics wrote:Soviet forces move in to the Scandinavian Union from the Scandinavian Soviet Socialist Republic

The Yis blockade the Albanians on the Mediterranean Sea to starve their Supply chain in Africa and sends the Royal to invade Africa

New Yi Empire wrote:The Yis blockade the Albanians on the Mediterranean Sea to starve their Supply chain in Africa and sends the Royal to invade Africa

The Soviets, Using the Arab Soviet Republic Invade Albanian Egypt supporting egyptian rebels supporting of a socialist egypt

Necessary actions for the JRN rp:

The End of WWV

The great war between many nations reaches an end. With a scandinavian invasion of denmark, the Germans joined the war pushing back Scandinavia forcing a full surrender by the New Scandinavian Union. The Soviet Union and the Baltics marches through north africa liberating them from Albanian control. They send more troops for a joint invasion of Beijing with the New Japanese Empire overtaking the city causing Supreme Leader Kim Jong Ching to run into hiding into MANSAB controlled Persia. south American nations allied with the Superior Powers fall as members of the Superiority pact fall to outside forces. as Germany enters the war the french begin to fall to the greater German forces and a Steaksian landing is made in Iberia. The Soviet Union and the Baltics invades the rest of New Albania and liberates Yugoslavia with Yugoslavian Independence forces. the african nations surrender along with the french and with the battle of New Tirana WWV ends. The nations meet at Byzangrad to settle the treaty. The treaty is signed limiting the military of the french, dissolving the french empire, deposing the president and general and creating a new republic. In east asia, East Turkestan is annexed by the Soviet Union and the Baltics and all of Korea is annexed by the Japanese. A new Chinese government is to be formed to replace the Juche dictatorship. Albania is to be annexed once again by the Yugoslavs and north africa is to become independent with the Egyptian Nile regaining independence. Scandinavia is to be split into the three nations of the Grand Duchy of Iceland, the Grand Duchy of Norway and the Archduchy of Sweden. With this, WWV ends but a Cold War might be on the horizon

Robotox Empire wrote:Necessary actions for the JRN rp:

The End of WWV

The great war between many nations reaches an end. With a scandinavian invasion of denmark, the Germans joined the war pushing back Scandinavia forcing a full surrender by the New Scandinavian Union. The Soviet Union and the Baltics marches through north africa liberating them from Albanian control. They send more troops for a joint invasion of Beijing with the New Japanese Empire overtaking the city causing Supreme Leader Kim Jong Ching to run into hiding into MANSAB controlled Persia. south American nations allied with the Superior Powers fall as members of the Superiority pact fall to outside forces. as Germany enters the war the french begin to fall to the greater German forces and a Steaksian landing is made in Iberia. The Soviet Union and the Baltics invades the rest of New Albania and liberates Yugoslavia with Yugoslavian Independence forces. the african nations surrender along with the french and with the battle of New Tirana WWV ends. The nations meet at Byzangrad to settle the treaty. The treaty is signed limiting the military of the french, dissolving the french empire, deposing the president and general and creating a new republic. In east asia, East Turkestan is annexed by the Soviet Union and the Baltics and all of Korea is annexed by the Japanese. A new Chinese government is to be formed to replace the Juche dictatorship. Albania is to be annexed once again by the Yugoslavs and north africa is to become independent with the Egyptian Nile regaining independence. Scandinavia is to be split into the three nations of the Grand Duchy of Iceland, the Grand Duchy of Norway and the Archduchy of Sweden. With this, WWV ends but a Cold War might be on the horizon

Can I be the new china? I am tarindia btw

The Jin Xikang Dynasty wrote:Can I be the new china? I am tarindia btw

Sino-Korea is gone so sure

Sorry for being inactive for a long time, I kinda forgot about this website. Anyways I'm back now

Robotox Empire wrote:Necessary actions for the JRN rp:

The End of WWV

The great war between many nations reaches an end. With a scandinavian invasion of denmark, the Germans joined the war pushing back Scandinavia forcing a full surrender by the New Scandinavian Union. The Soviet Union and the Baltics marches through north africa liberating them from Albanian control. They send more troops for a joint invasion of Beijing with the New Japanese Empire overtaking the city causing Supreme Leader Kim Jong Ching to run into hiding into MANSAB controlled Persia. south American nations allied with the Superior Powers fall as members of the Superiority pact fall to outside forces. as Germany enters the war the french begin to fall to the greater German forces and a Steaksian landing is made in Iberia. The Soviet Union and the Baltics invades the rest of New Albania and liberates Yugoslavia with Yugoslavian Independence forces. the african nations surrender along with the french and with the battle of New Tirana WWV ends. The nations meet at Byzangrad to settle the treaty. The treaty is signed limiting the military of the french, dissolving the french empire, deposing the president and general and creating a new republic. In east asia, East Turkestan is annexed by the Soviet Union and the Baltics and all of Korea is annexed by the Japanese. A new Chinese government is to be formed to replace the Juche dictatorship. Albania is to be annexed once again by the Yugoslavs and north africa is to become independent with the Egyptian Nile regaining independence. Scandinavia is to be split into the three nations of the Grand Duchy of Iceland, the Grand Duchy of Norway and the Archduchy of Sweden. With this, WWV ends but a Cold War might be on the horizon

well that's over. Finally we can get good rp

-New Hellas- wrote:Sorry for being inactive for a long time, I kinda forgot about this website. Anyways I'm back now

um... do you exist in the JRN rp anymore? what happened after the liberation

«12. . .558559560561562563564. . .569570»

Advertisement