by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12345. . .259260»

Aye

The bigtopia, Zon island, and Zanaana

Aye.

Edan land, The bigtopia, Zon island, and Zanaana

Aye

Edan land, The bigtopia, Zon island, and Zanaana

Speaker rayekka

VOTE CONCLUSION - Confirmation of The bigtopia to be Thaecian Minister of Foreign Affairs

Order! Order!

The ayes to the right, eleven. The noes the left, zero. The ayes have it, the ayes have it.

The bigtopia has been unanimously been confirmed as Thaecian Minister of Foreign Affairs.

This House is now adjourned until morning when we will move onto the next business.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aye: Rayekka (PP), The Marconian State (TPU), Ilefeb (PCT), Zanaana (PP), Tengjiang (IND), Pap sculgief (LFP), Evileia (SPT), Edan land (PCT), Powder river (PCT), Runex (TPU), Zon island (UNI) [11]

Nay: [0]

Abstain: [0]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edan land (PCT)
Evileia (SPT)
Ilefeb (PCT)
Pap sculgief (LFP)
Powder river (PCT)
Rayekka (PP)
Runex (TPU)
Tengjiang (IND)
The Marconian State (TPU)
Zanaana (PP)
Zon island (UNI)

Korsinia
The bigtopia
Titanne
Andusre

- Rayekka
Speaker of the House of Commons
Member of Parliament

Korsinia, The bigtopia, Zon island, and Zanaana

Speaker rayekka

DEBATE - Confirmation of Antenion to be Thaecian Minister of Culture

The House is now debating the nomination of Antenion, by Prime Minister Korsinia, to be Thaecian Minister of Culture.

Members are expected to ask the nominee questions involving his nomination to the Ministry of Culture.

Nominee Antenion & Prime Minister Korsinia are authorised to take part in this debate.

Edan land (PCT)
Evileia (SPT)
Ilefeb (PCT)
Pap sculgief (LFP)
Powder river (PCT)
Rayekka (PP)
Runex (TPU)
Tengjiang (IND)
The Marconian State (TPU)
Zanaana (PP)
Zon island (UNI)

- Rayekka
Speaker of the House of Commons
Member of Parliament

Korsinia, Edan land, Antenion, Evileia, and 2 othersZon island, and Zanaana

Id like to ask the nominee for Culture Secretary two questions.

1) What events/activities are you planning to implement that will increase the activity of Thaecia?

2) You have a great asset in the Thaecian Stadium at your feet, how do you plan to make the most of it?

Edan land, Antenion, Fishergate, Evileia, and 2 othersZon island, and Zanaana

Antenion do you have any new plans for the culture ministry or do you plan on finishing other things first.

Edan land, Antenion, and Zanaana

Antenion What reforms do you intend to make in the way the Ministry of Culture works?

Antenion, Zon island, and Zanaana

Pap sculgief wrote:Id like to ask the nominee for Culture Secretary two questions.

1) What events/activities are you planning to implement that will increase the activity of Thaecia?

2) You have a great asset in the Thaecian Stadium at your feet, how do you plan to make the most of it?

To answer your questions:

1) I plan to do like a Poetry and Literature Competition every week. Also As mentioned a Thaecia University for education on law making and Thaecian history. Weekend games will come up often. And Finally, We have Sports and Hunger Games that will come up in the Stadium.

2) Continuing on with my 1st answer, I realized that I have made a mistake by just restricting it to a Contest Area and Plan to make it more open to stuff, I'll Probably work on 2/3 alternate regions than the Stadium (Theater, Townhall, and of Course the University). as for my Assets, I don't plan to use it in a harsh way, as I plan to use it as a gateway for the CM to engage with the Thaecians as well as ensuring that people are giving the best opportunities to grow and become amazing citizens in Thaecia.

Zon island wrote:Antenion do you have any new plans for the culture ministry or do you plan on finishing other things first.

I plan on finishing other plans BUT I will work on some new plans such as a Semi Weekly radio show, and gain a much wider census on what people want to play (for the weekend games). Also get ready for a New Award Show that will happen every month.

Edan land wrote:Antenion What reforms do you intend to make in the way the Ministry of Culture works?

Well 1st of I'll make sure that trustworthy people have discord to be in the CM, then I will talk to an advisory council and the Secretary for accurate times, activities, and good ideas for the CM to grow om and will ask the DCM to do some daily tasks that I seem fit.

Korsinia, Edan land, Evileia, Zon island, and 1 otherZanaana

Thank you for arriving at Parliament to answer our questions Antention
All of my questions have been answered, thank you.

Evileia

Antenion, Im relatively pleased with your response. However I would like you to explain that effect on activity the proposed competitions will have. While the ideas are really good, will the ideas be designed to increase general nation activity or to increase RMB activity?

Zon island and Zanaana

Mr.Speaker, I recall my last comment about not having any questions for the gentleman.

Question for the gentleman,Antenion

You have a lot of good ideas for cultural events but during your last term we didn't see any of the events you talked about planned or happen
how can we be sure that your ideas will actually happen if you are confirmed a second time?

Pap sculgief wrote:Antenion, Im relatively pleased with your response. However I would like you to explain that effect on activity the proposed competitions will have. While the ideas are really good, will the ideas be designed to increase general nation activity or to increase RMB activity?

General Nation activity, I do plan like polls or daily questions asked by me or my Deputy and weekly polls for RMB activity.

Zanaana wrote:Mr.Speaker, I recall my last comment about not having any questions for the gentleman.

Question for the gentleman,Antenion

You have a lot of good ideas for cultural events but during your last term we didn't see any of the events you talked about planned or happen
how can we be sure that your ideas will actually happen if you are confirmed a second time?

You can be sure that I will but those events into place because I will have a lot more time on my hands as from now until the beginning of next general elections I have serious to do from my classes, unlike the last couple of weeks.

Korsinia, Zon island, and Zanaana

Antenion, as long as you can fulfil the promises you have made on the floor, I will support your appointment. I would like to see the daily questions however I do question whether that daily questions would actually be maintained and not forgotten about.

The bigtopia, Zon island, and Zanaana

Antenion wrote:General Nation activity, I do plan like polls or daily questions asked by me or my Deputy and weekly polls for RMB activity.

You can be sure that I will but those events into place because I will have a lot more time on my hands as from now until the beginning of next general elections I have serious to do from my classes, unlike the last couple of weeks.

Thank you for answering the question. I have no more questions to ask.

Pap sculgief and Zon island

Antenion you have said that people must have discord to be in the CM why do you think so.

Zanaana

Zon island wrote:Antenion you have said that people must have discord to be in the CM why do you think so.

Faster response times, I try to be as efficient as possible with my ideas, and require that people can get a hang on a project as soon as they can. That mainly concern the higher positions and I will still hire people without discord for lower positions, but for the sake of time, I request that everyone needs discord to be in the CM

Evileia, Zon island, and Zanaana

Antenion wrote:Faster response times, I try to be as efficient as possible with my ideas, and require that people can get a hang on a project as soon as they can. That mainly concern the higher positions and I will still hire people without discord for lower positions, but for the sake of time, I request that everyone needs discord to be in the CM

Noted

Speaker rayekka

VOTE - Confirmation of Antenion to be Thaecian Minister of Culture

The House is now voting on the nomination of Antenion, by Prime Minister Korsinia, to be Thaecian Minister of Culture.

Thank you Members for asking the nominee questions and thank you nominee Antenion for answering them.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aye: Rayekka (PP) [1]

Nay: [0]

Abstain: [0]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yet to Vote: Edan land (PCT), Evileia (SPT), Ilefeb (PCT), Pap sculgief (IND), Powder river (PCT), Runex (TPU), Tengjiang (IND), The Marconian State (TPU), Zanaana (PP), Zon island (UNI)

Edan land (PCT)
Evileia (SPT)
Ilefeb (PCT)
Pap sculgief (LFP)
Powder river (PCT)
Rayekka (PP)
Runex (TPU)
Tengjiang (IND)
The Marconian State (TPU)
Zanaana (PP)
Zon island (UNI)

- Rayekka
Speaker of the House of Commons
Member of Parliament

Evileia, Zon island, and Zanaana

«12345. . .259260»

Advertisement