I don't know what that is but if you inform me on it then i can later today.
Yea, originally ooc i was just doing it because my borders on the map looked horrible but with belarus payer gone and regular borders i'm now just doing it because it's interesting to me.
"Oh... nothing..." He took another glance at the aide, before returning to his meal.
- Edvard Felodolf: "I see...."
He takes a couple of sips of water but is still worried that something might be wrong. He decided not to intervene and turned to his prime minister, who just finished his meal as well. They started talking about the dinner and about the delightful evening.
You mean furry..... if they were, I'd own one.
The aide that Alfarsi had been glancing at for the whole evening finally walked out of the room, and Alfarsi let out a sigh of relief and began muttering under his breath. "So, President, how have you enjoyed the meal?"
But human like hair around their body
He glances back at him and smiles.
- Edvard Felodolf: "It was delicious, sir! The main course, the Kushary dish really reminded me of my childhood of when I lived in Egypt. Your chefs are very talented."
"Thank you president." He began scratching at his neck, "You said you lived here... under my father's rule, surely."
- Edvard Felodolf: "Yes. Things weren't exactly.... bright back then but we managed to get trough it."
No more shark fin soup
What if all animals/mammals became intelligent and communist(except whales and ocean ones and humans.)
"Yes... the insurgents were a big problem..." The aide reentered the room and Alfarsi immediately went back to checking his back, "So... Romania..."
If they weren't communist..... I'd be the happiest person alive.
- Edvard Felodolf: "Uhhhhh... I.. yeah, Romania. It's getting pretty tense between them and Ukraine. Really, sir, is everything alright?"
"Oh yes, everything is fine." He turned around and said something in arabic to the aide, "Everything... is peachy... and..."
He would lean back on his chair and sigh "Alright then." He would then turn to his prime minister and whisper some stuff in Croatian. He then remained silent."
Alfarsi finally snapped. He whipped around and yelled at the aide, "ALRIGHT! YOU DON'T JUST COME HERE WITH FREE WILL! WHAT DO YOU WANT THIS TIME?" The aide walked up to Alfarsi and whispered something in his ear. Alfarsi sat back down, pale as a ghost, "Well... h-how about we tour the p-palace now?"
After this little scene, the president finally had enough and slammed on the table in anger.
- Edvard Felodolf: "Mr. Alfarsi! It appears that not everything is alright! So, as a guest I demand an explenation for this little scene! From what I can tell, there is a lot of potential for something dangerous to happen!"
"Okay, firstly, Draco, stop hovering behind me while I have a diplomatic conversation. Secondly, I do apologize. Draco is... how do you say... a 'spymaster'. He was delivering news about a new... erm... insurgent attack in the south. Nothing more."
He sighed and apologized for his sudden outburst. But.... he could not believe if he was dreaming or if he was in reality when he saw Draco behind him.