by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«1234567. . .1,6881,689»

Kaisar federalist

Evve Terre wrote:RolePlay
After going through Border Security, the Solists attempt to teach the people of KF of the living sun and it's fellow entities that dwell up above.

Roleplay
Two Shardin Brothers are converted but quickly these people and the solists find a mob forming calling them heretics and the police was the only thing saving them from being beaten as they are escorted to the police station for the night.

Role Play

Korrodian government invites Aquila sagitarri officials and head of science department onboard the aircraft carrier 'Smerti Oskal' in the Diabolis ocean to discuss usage of territory for experimental science. Escort fleet will not exceed 5 vessels, 1 submarine and 15 aircraft for either side, and no other nation will intervene in the meeting unless agreed on beforehand. End of Transmission

Kaisar federalist

Role play:Evve expidition
A KF plane is near Evve airspace and is approaching.

Bolshivik federalists

Roleplay
The communists instigate an 300 people anti war protest in the capital near the Reichstag.
Kaisar federalist

Kaisar federalist

Bolshivik federalists wrote:Roleplay
The communists instigate an 300 people anti war protest in the capital near the Reichstag.
Kaisar federalist

Roleplay
From the million reserve, 600 Soldiers are sent to keep protesters outside the Reichstag.They have bayonets equiped and face the guns aimed at the protest

Bolshivik federalists

Kaisar federalist wrote:Roleplay
From the million reserve, 600 Soldiers are sent to keep protesters outside the Reichstag.They have bayonets equiped and face the guns aimed at the protest

Roleplay
The Protest disperses to get more movement later.

Kaisar federalist

Bolshivik federalists wrote:Roleplay
The Protest disperses to get more movement later.

Roleplay
The Secret Police "Gestapo" will investigate the cause of this.

RolePlay

Korrodian government has initialized nationwide power grid infrastructure upgrade and will construct 10 new FRC-500 fast breeder reactors with maximum production output of 820 MW, with 5 more reactors in the future. The design implements a new safety lockdown in case of catastrophe, allowing construction of reactors under cities for security purposes. The fuel used is a mix of plutonium byproduct and mostly unenriched uranium, submerged in molten sodium coolant and sealed behind a boron shield. This project will take 7(rp years)years to complete due to massive fund diversion. The Korrodian experimental science department continues to work on more efficient designs in the following decades named FRC-550, and FRC-700.

Meanwhile, riots in Northern Korrodia increase to intolerable levels, protestors have brought up the subject of exiled old royal blood of the Arkkaedian Empire, claiming that the Korrodian Red Majority and Minority parties unlawfully took away their right to rule. The Internal Leadership Senate (ILS) simply dispatches police units to break the crowd and has the IDO track down prime supporters and instigators of the riots. The ILS also politically responds to the rant regarding the Arkkaedian empire, "You showed uncalled aggression towards us, you paid for it".

Kaisar federalist

Unified Korrodia wrote:RolePlay

Korrodian government has initialized nationwide power grid infrastructure upgrade and will construct 10 new FRC-500 fast breeder reactors with maximum production output of 820 MW, with 5 more reactors in the future. The design implements a new safety lockdown in case of catastrophe, allowing construction of reactors under cities for security purposes. The fuel used is a mix of plutonium byproduct and mostly unenriched uranium, submerged in molten sodium coolant and sealed behind a boron shield. This project will take 7(rp years)years to complete due to massive fund diversion. The Korrodian experimental science department continues to work on more efficient designs in the following decades named FRC-550, and FRC-700.

Meanwhile, riots in Northern Korrodia increase to intolerable levels, protestors have brought up the subject of exiled old royal blood of the Arkkaedian Empire, claiming that the Korrodian Red Majority and Minority parties unlawfully took away their right to rule. The Internal Leadership Senate (ILS) simply dispatches police units to break the crowd and has the IDO track down prime supporters and instigators of the riots. The ILS also politically responds to the rant regarding the Arkkaedian empire, "You showed uncalled aggression towards us, you paid for it".

Roleplay
KF wants to send ambassadors.

RolePlay
The Solist missionaries, as one could expect, continue in their missionary endeavors.

Kaisar federalist

Evve Terre wrote:RolePlay
The Solist missionaries, as one could expect, continue in their missionary endeavors.

Roleplay
The KF police escort them but make it clear that if they continue to convert Shardin they wont stop the mob next time.

Kaisar federalist wrote:Roleplay
The KF police escort them but make it clear that if they continue to convert Shardin they wont stop the mob next time.

RolePlay
The missionaries, fully aware of this fact, continue to attempt converting the masses anyway.

Post self-deleted by United states of the yugo-slavic states.

United states of the yugo-slavic states

Evve Terre wrote:RolePlay
The missionaries, fully aware of this fact, continue to attempt converting the masses anyway.

Roleplay
suddenly one of the missionaries are shot by a yugoslav sniper mission failed and it was all silent

Kaisar federalist

United states of the yugo-slavic states wrote:Roleplay
suddenly one of the missionaries are shot by a yugoslav sniper mission failed and it was all silent

Roleplay
The 1 million in reserve soldiers sends 10,000 Searching across the country for the sniper.
The Kaiser is in hiding until the sniper is found due to how close the crime was taken place near the Reichstag

RolePlay
Upon the assassination of one of the five missionaries, the four remaining attempt to quickly escape; two of them seem to be praying as they run.

Kaisar federalist

Evve Terre wrote:RolePlay
Upon the assassination of one of the five missionaries, the four remaining attempt to quickly escape; two of them seem to be praying as they run.

Roleplay
Police attempt to try to arrest them. And the Army troops that seem to be on every corner is not satisfied. The Army attempts to also arrest them for later questioning.

Post self-deleted by Evve Terre.

The first new german reich

Roleplay
The New Reich sends ambassadors to both the KF and Evve Terre in hopes of establishing a trade agreement.

Kaisar federalist

The first new german reich wrote:Roleplay
The New Reich sends ambassadors to both the KF and Evve Terre in hopes of establishing a trade agreement.

RP
Evve Terre gladly accepts the offer to trade with The first new german reich.

The first new german reich

Evve Terre wrote:RP
Evve Terre gladly accepts the offer to trade with The first new german reich.

RP As the New Reich has vast amounts of raw ore in it's soil that is the primary export. They do request assistance with the production of food, as they are currently in the middle of a brutal famine.

The first new german reich wrote:RP As the New Reich has vast amounts of raw ore in it's soil that is the primary export. They do request assistance with the production of food, as they are currently in the middle of a brutal famine.

RP
Evve Terre, which is currently producing more food than it really needs, ships its excess foodstuffs out to The New German Reich.

The first new german reich

Evve Terre wrote:RP
Evve Terre, which is currently producing more food than it really needs, ships its excess foodstuffs out to The New German Reich.

RP
Grateful for the assistance, The New Reich extends an invitation to the leaders of Evve Terre to tour the country.

The first new german reich wrote:RP
Grateful for the assistance, The New Reich extends an invitation to the leaders of Evve Terre to tour the country.

RP
King Jyren politely declines the offer.

The first new german reich

Evve Terre wrote:RP
King Jyren politely declines the offer.

RP
While offended, The Fuhrer respects the decision. The people are kept ignorant of Evve Terre's assistance and are led to believe that The New Reich was solely responsible for the end of the famine.

Kaisar federalist

«1234567. . .1,6881,689»

Advertisement