by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

The Hole To Hide In Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .1,5411,5421,5431,5441,5451,5461,547. . .1,5541,555»

Midribbonia wrote:RP: Diplomatic ties

According to the new set of governmental policies, oriented on creating more economic and diplomatic bonds with neighbouring countries, that was introduced after recent political events, House of Leaders voted on accepting this offer from Goran government, with slight adjustments to trade regulations. Minister of Foreign Affairs, Damir Bilgev, invites Goran representatives to Midribbonia, but he is ready to send Midribbonian delegation to the Empire of Gora, if needed.

OORP: Uncertainty

I hope to finish post about the events that happened after parliamentary elections up until presidential elections as soon as possible, and there is going to be an explanation to new views, that are dominant in politics at the moment.

RP Amassodorial Delegation Midribbonia:

The Goran Government would express it's thanks for the early diplomatic cooperation with Midribbonia. The Gorans would also send Ambassador Valdro de Grandia and his aides as an evoy to the Goran-Midribbonia meeting via plane. The Goran government would also state that it is their wish and the wishes of the Goran people that this meeting be a start to a peaceful and productive relationship between The Empire of Gora and Midribbonia.

Kynthes wrote:RP: Sure Then

The Senate has seen Seibalath's communist ideals and is wary of the Nationalist League. But the Republic needs to expand on the economy, and relations would help with this. The Senate and House have agreed to form relations with Seibalath. In turn, we will build an embassy in Poljada.

RP : Sunny East

A Type 88 Destroyer arrives after a week after receiving the response from the Kynthesian Senate. As to not look threatening to nearby fishermen and patrolmen, a large flowery wreath was hung in front of the ship's bow, with the radio broadcasting their arrival to the nearest port authorities / coastal guard.

RP: Transfer of power

With Queen Feylani having had one of the longest reigns in Lirana history, she has finally stepped down from public office, to spend more time with the family. News reporters have attempted to get a private interview, but so far have been turned away by the governmental public relations department. This exit had been believed to be coming for some time, the Queen remarking in an interview almost a year ago that 'This job really does show you how boring having a job is' Instead of the choice seen as most likely, the oldest Feylani child, Princess Mia Feylani, Princess Caesi Feylani, her younger sibling, has been chosen instead. This could be due to her more moderate tendencies, as opposed to Mias heavy nationalist tendencies.

The power transfer should be complete in the next two months, however the coronation is a lot sooner, expected to take place on the 25th of March. Delegates from several countries have been invited, with others welcome on request.

RP: Government Crackdown

With Karl now in full control of the government, he would begin cracking down on his opposition. Many opposing political leaders would begin to be sent to prison, along with members of the various independence movements now prominent in Ansalonia. A crackdown on secret organizations would also be launched, aiming to eliminate liberalism, socialism, and nationalism other than the government's form of nationalism from Ansalonia. Ansalonia would rapidly become more authoritarian, and large numbers of people would begin to be killed in what would now be known as the Gray Terror (Gray being the main color of the NPP).

RP: Trial of Alexandru Fieraru

The trial of Alexandru Fieraru would be underway, and things wouldn't be looking good for him. It would be revealed that he was a member of a secret organization, which he would give information on when taken and put under torture. Soon after, police would raid this secret organization's main meeting place, arresting many of its members and forcing others into hiding. The evidence mounted against him, along with other evidence planted by the government, would lead to his sentence being execution. Many of the other members of his society would also be executed, with only a few managing to get off with a life sentence of forced labor. This would bring tensions within Ansalonia to a boiling point, with some large groups refusing to submit any longer.

RP: The Moxgrade Rebellion

Refusing to suffer under the new nationalist dictatorship, a small group of socialists would begin rallying the citizens of Moxgrade to rebel, due to things such as the suspension of democracy, the Gray Terror, and the results of the Alexandru Fieraru trial. Their cries would originally only attract small numbers of people, but as more and more people began to hear them, a larger and larger mob would begin to form. Within a few hours, a large mob, more than 300,000 strong, would have amassed, the vast majority being armed with guns and other weapons. Soon after, this mass would march down to the government buildings of the city, including the state capitol and the city hall, and seize control of the city. They would then march into the suburbs, overwhelming the government garrisons in the surrounding areas. Within a few hours, the Provisionary Moxgrade Soviet Republic would be born, with its leader being one of the original protestors, Vladimir Solchevsky, former leader of the Ansalonian Workers’ Front.

Kynthes wrote:RP: Stilts

If Amaabj would like to receive support against the leftists, we will send some. The Republic has found 4,000 volunteers and 13,000 spare infantry. We will also send some supplies to the Confederation, but if they become a Republic with the monarchy as representatives. We will also help with the elimination of PR Savai'i.

Concordaia wrote:RP: The Far Reaching Arm

Following extensive deliberations within the upper echelons of the Concordaian government, the Concordaian government has officially declared its intervention in the Civil War in Amaabj on the side of the government. A speech made by Chief Castellan Arthorpe declared this action as a move to ensure stability and security in the west, as well as abhorring the violent actions of the rebel groups. He has expressed a plan to bring peace and stability back into Amaabj by encouraging government reformation to forge a more stable and just nation that represents all of Amaabj. Already Concordaian Guardsmen have begun the journey over the sea to enter the fray, acting officially as combat advisors to the legitimate government.

RP: Imperial Response
We Thank the Nations of Kunthes and Concordaia for their Support of the True Government Of Amaabj. We Will Accept Military Arms To Held Defeat the Rebels however we Do have one thing to say. We Are Fighting a War to Maintain our Government and Defend it from those Who would Destroy it. We Will NOT be altering our current government form just because some Foreignors tell us to. You Can Send your Expeditionary forces to The Southern Coastal City of Kawati where we Can Plan How to Squash this Rebellion in It's Tracks.

RP: Setback at Sagone
The Imperials Planes Left Destruction in their Wake, And the Battle had Just Begun. The Imperial Armor Charged down on the Defenders of the Town, Combined with the Infantry the Armor Smashes into the Rebel Center. The rebel 2nd and 5th Brigade Take Heavy Damage as they Try to Hold back the Entire Amaan Armored Division. A Rebel Counter Attack is Heavily Repulsed as the Imperials Take hold of Sagone as Imperial and Rebel Casualties Lie in Heaps Around the Town the Imperial Armor Chases After the Fleeing Rebels. Fighting Returns to the Town Only After General Kahil Saluni Rallies the 1st and 4th Rebel Brigades to Fight Back against the Persuing Imperials, A General Counter Attack along the Front Pushing the Fighting back to the Outskirts of Sagone. Heavy Fighting Forced the Amaans Back. Eventually a front line is Stabalized Near Sagone.

RP: Onlooking
With the situation having completely spiraled out of control in Tengerina between Blayredeshia and Icewindia, Basaran watches with binoculars. Several television news stations have made well over a thousand calls within a span of a week asking for Mirvelle's stance on the now exploding war just over the bay. After many hours of preparations, Queen Mirvelle finally came to the stage to put her two cents in on the matter

"I can't say I'm surprised by everyone's concern about this war. It's close to home and very well sets a precedent for how the Blayredeshians are going to handle opposition. However, one thing that many have overlooked is what the Werewolf Islands did. This issue is one of many layers of poor choices and now we're about to watch several million die over it. Who's in the right? I can't really say. Too many stakes, angles, and bad decisions. All things considered, it's an internal matter as these nations are members of the same pact, yet something doesn't sit right with me. So now y'all are thinking, what are we to do? There's nothing we can do but sit, watch and wait. Idleness is not a path any nation should take, especially when the risk is the formation of a nation of oppression. But who are we to judge this matter by our standards of right and wrong? We're not the world police and this ain't our fight, nor should it be. Tengerina is an issue for those living there, not for us in Voytana. The Blayredeshian's promised me that their focus stops at the continental border, I expect them to uphold that. If this changes... Oakengrove forbid, there'll be hell to pay..."

RP: A Letter to Demira

Greetings,
It's come to my attention that disaster has struck Tengerina with the onset of war. This letter is an expression of concern over possible future Blayredeshian expansionism. Part of your nation geographically rests in Tengerina, the rest outside of it. My concern rests on this knowledge as while the Blayredeshian emperor has made several promises, I'm not fully convinced of his ability to hold those promises. This onset of war over the Icewindians is an issue with a hundred different shortsighted decisions but I cannot help myself to worry that they won't stop at the continental border and that the two-thirds of your nation outside Tengerina is still at risk to be submitted to the iron boot of the confederacy. I don't know what to expect from them, they're a wildcard in my book. I can't have them threaten more of my trade but if they do make threats, Inform me. I want to ensure this "emperor" holds his end of the promises...

Queen Mirvelle Marlyn
Union Hall, Ephyra
Queendom of Basaran

RP: Doubling Down, two rifles for every man
War just beyond the bay has many spooked and with some pressure on congress, partially from the Office of the Queen and the increasing seat count of the hyper-militaristic "Jorgenson Family", more funding was successfully diverted in an emergency budget meeting for the Basar Military. Increasing their cut of the budget pie from 15% to 32%, the newfound injection of cash took money away from the parks and recreation, infrastructure, and educational budgets, cutting all three by 5-6%.

What is expected of the sudden budget change? Mass increase in equipment. No conscription plan has been drawn up but there are concerns that entanglement could result in a draft. The military-industrial complex is rejoicing with the influx of new production orders, specifically for the creation of more aircraft and ships.

The following orders are required purchases in preparation for a possible war. The following counts of equipment are as follows:
Youngton's ASF 117, increase from 200 to 500
FC-45, increase from 200 to 500
Jo-19 Rhino, 100
GID-38 Hammerhead, 100
La-137 Vertigo, 25
FC-202 Centurion, 25
Rocket Class Missile Guided Destroyer, 50
Seal Class Diesel-Electric Attack Submarine, 150
Navy: 150 Billion Tiber Coins
Airforce: 200 billion
Total Cost: 350 Billion Tiber Coins

RP:: Poking for Equipment: Vennos, Saint Shokai, Srednjaci

Basaran is interested in making a sizable purchase of foreign equipment, over possible concerns of a need for intervention in Tengerina. A monetary amount of 300 Billion Tiber Coins have been set aside for the acquisition of foreign assets. Please respond with what is available for purchase and price tags. Looking for ground equipment and aircraft and small surface ships like destroyers

RP: A String of Robberies
Today a string of high level robberies have been reported in the southernmost city of Mitterni. Currently, law enforcement suspects the Mitterni Criminal Syndicate as the perpetrator.

RP: General Election of 2149

Today, the Schwypian General Election for parliament was held. The incumbent United Moderates Party led by Prime Minister Alois Hethwyr fought hard to preserve their title and was ultimately successful, though only by a few crucial seats. Where once the UMP held the clear majority, they now only hold a slight majority and have the potential to be outvoted should major coalitions form. The party which won the second most seats, thus becoming the Opposition, was the Britain Progressive Party, taking the position from the Conservative Party. Britain Progressive Keir Blythe now stands as the Leader of the Opposition and the Prime Minister's main rival. This election means PM Hethwyr will serve for another 5 years, bringing his total number of years served come the next election in 2154 to 15.

Icewindia wrote:RP: The Icewindian Liberation War - Great Tengerina War

Marshall Hemlock was lucky to be away from HQ inspecting the Front-lines when the War took off. As HQ along with many Barracks and facilities were blown up in Initial attack. Marshall Hemlock begins to organize an Fighting Retreat to the Bunkers. Bunkers being filled with ammunition, Men and Guns at Defenses at the King Wallace Line.

Massive Anti-Air System while incomplete begins to kick in and fire Anti-Air Missiles. With Many Hordes of Icewindian Interceptors attacking Enemy Airforce. Icewindian Air-force trying to defend there Homeland. Many understood that if Icewindia fell then Horde of the West would expand across the Continent. Ironically the Communists and Reactionaries were Forced to work together against the Greater Threat in the West. Everyone knew the coming Battle at King Wallace Defense Line was about to take Place.

RP: ILA Marches Forward.

2,000 Small Force continues forth and one such Local has stepped Forward trying to lead it. A Local Human named Robert Pickett, while an Icewindian Nationalist he views Monarchy and Wolfinites as Threat overall to Continental Stability.

RP: Securing the City

With Wolfengrad on the line, and the threat of it falling far too high of a risk, the Wolfinites begin moving into Wolfengrad to secure and heavily defend it, the front is ordered to begin aligning to the King Wallace Line with the Icewindians as defensive structures kick into action as Wolfinite AA Guns light up on Blayredeshian Targets. The Navy at sea begins moving in to blockade Blayredeshia and open fire on military targets within a few nautical miles. The Air Force also begins lifting into the air as fighters and interceptors scream off the runway of the carrier and in the Rhine. The Navy begins moving to also protect the Carrier at all costs.

Woleve Atraland wrote:RP: Gang Warfare
As the war kicks off, the roughly 600,000 Knights of Sol in the north of Atraland spread out, covering the coastlines. The rapidly mobilizing air force begins running sorties of A-22s and SIA-35s over Atralandian airspace, ensuring no enemy craft will infiltrate it. A group of MRBM stations within range of Icewindia open fire with a salvo of 120 missiles, aimed at various ports and dockyards along Icewindia's coast. Meanwhile, the Deepwater fleet currently patrolling the Sea of Letanrica has begun movements west, preparing to completely cut off Icewindia from the global trade network once they enter the Sea of Helandriel with the hopes of totally collapsing the rapidly failing Icewindian economy. An array of spy satellites positioned over Tengarina have begun photographing enemy troops and positions in Icewindia, using the information to guide MRBMs and bombing strikes with accuracy as well as sharing the information with Blayredeshia to ensure total information of enemy movements. It seems Atraland is preparing for the worst, an all-out war, with total mobilization of all active-duty troops and with reserves ordered not to go beyond 60 miles of their bases, it is expected to be a bloody one.

Sol Invictus Mikhov II gave a speech today on the matter:
"For all of our history, we have opposed communism. Communism, the great filth that it is, seeks to turn man into machine. It wishes to crush the inherent spirit of man and to beat them into subservience to the state and to the masses. These machines wish to control you, they are unnatural abominations who feel only hate for those fortunate or skilled enough to end up above them, but it is our belief that we are not machines. We differ from this filth by our soul and our spirit, by our drive that carries the Wolevan folk above and beyond, the very spirit that has formed our mighty nation, the spirit that crushed the national unionists in the civil war, the spirit that has led to the greatest period in Wolevan history! But these subhumans wish to take that, not only from you and from me; but from our noble brothers in Icewindia. They have subverted the will of the people they claim to liberate, and have already betrayed all they claim to stand for. Liberation is not found in equality of outcomes, but by equality of opportunity. What good is a life without achievement? Would you rather wake up tomorrow and do good work, knowing that you are furthering yourself, your people, your culture, or would you rather wake up and work for some communist rat that takes all you've built for yourself and gives it to the lazy? We liberated ourselves many decades ago under the command of my great father, the Son of Sol, Mikhov the First, and now we will liberate our brothers and sisters of Tengerina. Already our great crusaders have launched their first strikes against this red menace, and soon we will drive them out of this shared land, and then out of the world entirely. Where communists hide, death, fear, and destruction follow. We will not allow ourselves or anyone around us to fall prey to this menace. Let those cowards know that as we come for them, Sol watches over us!"

RP: Total Withdrawl
All units stationed in North Hyechon have begun leaving alongside Blayredeshia, as they pull out, they've distributed their weapons, ammo, and explosives to the various peasants and rebels they once suppressed, apparently hoping to bolster the forces of the North so it will be a greater threat to the Wolfenites.

RP: Armed and ready

With Atraland now involved, the Republic begins powering up of the Communications and Spy Satellites in orbit around Kalrania, most trained on the front, however, some keep close tabs in the Sea of Helandriel as well as Hycheon. The Fleet and troops in North Hyechon are to continue operations as normal, as well stopping Atraland from supporting the Communists. With Atraland also arming their missiles, the Republic does the same, not only at Atraland, but Blayredeshia in case of a pre-emptive strike. Missile defense systems are on standby in undisclosed locations.

Schwypia wrote:RP: Changing Tides

With the Eruption of war in Icewindia, Schwypia changes its stance on Blayredeshia's airlift. As Schwypia is friends with the Werewolf Islands, whom Blayredeshia is now at war with, the Schwypian government tells the Blayredeshians that their deal is unfortunately off. Subsequently, Schwypia declares their support for the Wolfinite Republic in their struggle. Prime Minister Hethwyr stated that while Schwypia will not engage in this war, they will provide aid to the Wolfinites by supplying military and medical equipment to them. This announcement comes months before the General Elections, where PM Hethwyr is looking to secure a third term as Prime Minister in what should be a fierce campaign.

Additionally, with the Blayredeshian Army close to Schwypia's borders, the National Guard garrison along the northern border is increased in case the Blayredeshians feel vengeful.

RP: An ally indeed

The Republic thanks and accepts the Schwypian support as a close friend to the nation.

RP: Commanders

With things running two different ways, Hemlock is given control of the Wolfinite Land Army in Icewindia to better command, as for Catherine, although charges are not yet dropped, she'll be given back her navy under heavy supervision to stop any ships from entering the Sea of Helandriel.

RP: Emperor I guess

With Icewindia in need of an Emperor, or somebody in charge...for a bit...Wolfy appoints Emperor Hiro as Emperor of Icewindia as to solidify Icewindian Legitimacy, though when elections are held, the Emperor's power will be held back.

RP: A Path for Freedom
During a late night out, a high ranking official lets word slip that the government is in planning on how to get Fardland Mark 2's citizens into Saint Shokai. After his rant becomes viral on the internet, he is reprimanded.

Basaran wrote:

The following orders are required purchases in preparation for a possible war. The following counts of equipment are as follows:
Youngton's ASF 117, increase from 200 to 500
FC-45, increase from 200 to 500
Jo-19 Rhino, 100
GID-38 Hammerhead, 100
La-137 Vertigo, 25
FC-202 Centurion, 25
Rocket Class Missile Guided Destroyer, 50
Seal Class Diesel-Electric Attack Submarine, 150
Navy: 150 Billion Tiber Coins
Airforce: 200 billion
Total Cost: 350 Billion Tiber Coins

RP:: Poking for Equipment: Vennos, Saint Shokai, Srednjaci

Basaran is interested in making a sizable purchase of foreign equipment, over possible concerns of a need for intervention in Tengerina. A monetary amount of 300 Billion Tiber Coins have been set aside for the acquisition of foreign assets. Please respond with what is available for purchase and price tags. Looking for ground equipment and aircraft and small surface ships like destroyers

RP: A Helping Eye

The Shokaian Government has decided to respond to this message by offering Basaran some radar equipment as well as some 5 Moderate-sized Cruisers. (Think Ticonderoga-class but with weaker everything)

RP: Elections of 2149

Elections have finally come to Concordaia, bringing with it a new wave of change to the nation. In an unexpected shock, the conservative King's Party lost its majority in the Lower Council by only being elected to 192 seats. With the constitution's guarantee of 25% of the 400 seats of the Lower Council seats to the King's Party, the King's Party was still expected to retain a majority and so its failure to do so has left the nation reeling. To maintain a grasp of power, the King's Party has formed a coalition with liberal-conservative Lower Tea Party, which received 85 seats due to the mass migration from the conservative party. The republican factions also saw a large expanse in popularity, with the left-leaning Social Democratic Union getting 68 seats and the right-leaning National Republican Party getting 42 seats, with a grand total of 110 votes in the Diet. The fringe separatist party, the League of Free Citizens, received 6 seats while the rest of the 7 remaining seats were filled by independent candidates. The coalition between the King's Party and the Lower Tea Party has given the government 277 votes in the Lower Council of the National Diet, while the official republican opposition possesses 110 votes. In the High Council, the few elected castellans shifted almost entirely away from the King's Party. Out of the 4 positions up for election, each held by a member of the King's Party, were either lost to the SDU or LTP.

Concordaia is experiencing its first political shift in decades, only time will tell how it will change the nation.

RP: Money in War
The eruption of conflict in the east was not a particular interest in the eyes of most Concordaians. For most, they cared more of the struggle at home in Voytana than some eastern land. But not for Overwatch Services. OWS was founded by former Concordaian Guardsmen Henri Erenhall in response to the poor condition of the Concordaian military. It's goal was originally to fill in the inherent holes that would appear in the military chain of operations by acting a private military company. Yet the company quickly exploded in growth due to contracts by megacorporations, a surge in unhappy Guardsmen, and multiple wars that required mercenary services. As a result, Overwatch Services quickly grew into a top rated organization that could rival many military forces of a similar size. To seek a new place to sell their skill, Overwatch has viewed the conflict in the east with a growing interest. After carefully reviewing available information, they've decided to contact the War Ministry of Blayredeshia to seek a contract to fight in their name.

Amaabj wrote:RP: Imperial Response
We Thank the Nations of Kunthes and Concordaia for their Support of the True Government Of Amaabj. We Will Accept Military Arms To Held Defeat the Rebels however we Do have one thing to say. We Are Fighting a War to Maintain our Government and Defend it from those Who would Destroy it. We Will NOT be altering our current government form just because some Foreignors tell us to. You Can Send your Expeditionary forces to The Southern Coastal City of Kawati where we Can Plan How to Squash this Rebellion in It's Tracks.

RP: Setback at Sagone
The Imperials Planes Left Destruction in their Wake, And the Battle had Just Begun. The Imperial Armor Charged down on the Defenders of the Town, Combined with the Infantry the Armor Smashes into the Rebel Center. The rebel 2nd and 5th Brigade Take Heavy Damage as they Try to Hold back the Entire Amaan Armored Division. A Rebel Counter Attack is Heavily Repulsed as the Imperials Take hold of Sagone as Imperial and Rebel Casualties Lie in Heaps Around the Town the Imperial Armor Chases After the Fleeing Rebels. Fighting Returns to the Town Only After General Kahil Saluni Rallies the 1st and 4th Rebel Brigades to Fight Back against the Persuing Imperials, A General Counter Attack along the Front Pushing the Fighting back to the Outskirts of Sagone. Heavy Fighting Forced the Amaans Back. Eventually a front line is Stabalized Near Sagone.

RP: Arrival at Kawati

The first wave of Concordaian Guardsmen have arrived in Kawati. The expeditionary force currently in Amaabj were of the 23rd Air Assault Division, a decorated Guardsmen division of the Concordaian military, who were able to quickly arrive in Amaabj due to the division's readiness. With them is General Oswald Clarkson, who was assigned command of Concordaian operations in the dubbed "Amaan Theater".

Dwarf Land4 wrote:RP: Transfer of power

With Queen Feylani having had one of the longest reigns in Lirana history, she has finally stepped down from public office, to spend more time with the family. News reporters have attempted to get a private interview, but so far have been turned away by the governmental public relations department. This exit had been believed to be coming for some time, the Queen remarking in an interview almost a year ago that 'This job really does show you how boring having a job is' Instead of the choice seen as most likely, the oldest Feylani child, Princess Mia Feylani, Princess Caesi Feylani, her younger sibling, has been chosen instead. This could be due to her more moderate tendencies, as opposed to Mias heavy nationalist tendencies.

The power transfer should be complete in the next two months, however the coronation is a lot sooner, expected to take place on the 25th of March. Delegates from several countries have been invited, with others welcome on request.

RP: Acceptance and Congratulations

High King Oliver Robin has accepted, on behalf of himself and his family, the invitation by Lirana. He has stated he is excited to revisit the country where he had completed his education, and wishes to share it with his wife. To the former Queen Feylani, he has written a privately personalized letter detailing quaint congratulations in retirement and well wishes from one monarch to another, and to the Princess Caesi Feylani, he has written a private correspondence of similar heart with added words of advice and encouragement.

OORP : there is still 5 open places more for World Cup
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=501636&start=225

Basaran wrote:RP: Onlooking
With the situation having completely spiraled out of control in Tengerina between Blayredeshia and Icewindia, Basaran watches with binoculars. Several television news stations have made well over a thousand calls within a span of a week asking for Mirvelle's stance on the now exploding war just over the bay. After many hours of preparations, Queen Mirvelle finally came to the stage to put her two cents in on the matter

"I can't say I'm surprised by everyone's concern about this war. It's close to home and very well sets a precedent for how the Blayredeshians are going to handle opposition. However, one thing that many have overlooked is what the Werewolf Islands did. This issue is one of many layers of poor choices and now we're about to watch several million die over it. Who's in the right? I can't really say. Too many stakes, angles, and bad decisions. All things considered, it's an internal matter as these nations are members of the same pact, yet something doesn't sit right with me. So now y'all are thinking, what are we to do? There's nothing we can do but sit, watch and wait. Idleness is not a path any nation should take, especially when the risk is the formation of a nation of oppression. But who are we to judge this matter by our standards of right and wrong? We're not the world police and this ain't our fight, nor should it be. Tengerina is an issue for those living there, not for us in Voytana. The Blayredeshian's promised me that their focus stops at the continental border, I expect them to uphold that. If this changes... Oakengrove forbid, there'll be hell to pay..."

RP: A Letter to Demira

Greetings,
It's come to my attention that disaster has struck Tengerina with the onset of war. This letter is an expression of concern over possible future Blayredeshian expansionism. Part of your nation geographically rests in Tengerina, the rest outside of it. My concern rests on this knowledge as while the Blayredeshian emperor has made several promises, I'm not fully convinced of his ability to hold those promises. This onset of war over the Icewindians is an issue with a hundred different shortsighted decisions but I cannot help myself to worry that they won't stop at the continental border and that the two-thirds of your nation outside Tengerina is still at risk to be submitted to the iron boot of the confederacy. I don't know what to expect from them, they're a wildcard in my book. I can't have them threaten more of my trade but if they do make threats, Inform me. I want to ensure this "emperor" holds his end of the promises...

Queen Mirvelle Marlyn
Union Hall, Ephyra
Queendom of Basaran

RP: Doubling Down, two rifles for every man
War just beyond the bay has many spooked and with some pressure on congress, partially from the Office of the Queen and the increasing seat count of the hyper-militaristic "Jorgenson Family", more funding was successfully diverted in an emergency budget meeting for the Basar Military. Increasing their cut of the budget pie from 15% to 32%, the newfound injection of cash took money away from the parks and recreation, infrastructure, and educational budgets, cutting all three by 5-6%.

What is expected of the sudden budget change? Mass increase in equipment. No conscription plan has been drawn up but there are concerns that entanglement could result in a draft. The military-industrial complex is rejoicing with the influx of new production orders, specifically for the creation of more aircraft and ships.

The following orders are required purchases in preparation for a possible war. The following counts of equipment are as follows:
Youngton's ASF 117, increase from 200 to 500
FC-45, increase from 200 to 500
Jo-19 Rhino, 100
GID-38 Hammerhead, 100
La-137 Vertigo, 25
FC-202 Centurion, 25
Rocket Class Missile Guided Destroyer, 50
Seal Class Diesel-Electric Attack Submarine, 150
Navy: 150 Billion Tiber Coins
Airforce: 200 billion
Total Cost: 350 Billion Tiber Coins

RP:: Poking for Equipment: Vennos, Saint Shokai, Srednjaci

Basaran is interested in making a sizable purchase of foreign equipment, over possible concerns of a need for intervention in Tengerina. A monetary amount of 300 Billion Tiber Coins have been set aside for the acquisition of foreign assets. Please respond with what is available for purchase and price tags. Looking for ground equipment and aircraft and small surface ships like destroyers

RP: TENDER IS ON MARKET

An international tender has been announced. A tender for offers that would meet demand has been published on the official website of the Ministry of Economy. We expect a response from companies that would offer their services.

Saint Shokai wrote:RP: A Helping Eye
The Shokaian Government has decided to respond to this message by offering Basaran some radar equipment as well as some 5 Moderate-sized Cruisers. (Think Ticonderoga-class but with weaker everything)

RP: Purchase

The 5 cruisers are wanted, name the price and consider them bought

Conglagateia wrote:RP: Whistling Sands
As political tensions boil back home and the economy continues to slump, many impoverished Conglagateians look to neighboring states for refuge. Despite Conglagateia being in the Serene Ether, its culture clashed significantly with all of the members except the Xin Fael of Fiercewood, who the Conglagateian public were typically the most cordial towards. Kemonomica and Candain, despite being viewed as liberators by many, had completely different governments to that of Conglagateia. Living in Kemonomica would likely mean a very short life at the very bottom of the social hierarchy, seeing as the Conglagateians were not immortal robots. The people of Candain, meanwhile, were a different species.
The most attractive prospects for immigration was Fiercewood and, strangely, The Atomic Schism. While the Schismians may be entering a war in the future, they were close and would likely see immigration as an economic boon if anything.
Large amounts of migrants have begun trickling towards the borders of the Blessed Republic, Orthodoxy Theocracy, and Kemonomica. It seems the economic troubles of Conglagateia are finally starting to boil over and effect its neighbors. Generalissimo Makhran,meanwhile, has begun fervently attempting to convince the leaders of the Southern Schism Federation to allow these migrants to settle and has requested their bids for residency be expedited. He has stated that the economic advantages would heavily outweigh any downsides presented. Regardless of their wishes, many migrants are just attempting to enter illegally, with rumors surfacing that ANO forces are helping smuggle groups of refugees in. Makhran has, of course, denied these accusations.

RP: The ANO And The Wonders of Infrastructure
In the ANO's rampage across the former Kingdom of Sol, they had wrecked a lot of stuff. It was not all their fault, but they did play a big part in it. In order to keep the army active and doing something, Makhran decided it was best to have them help repair large amounts of roads and bridges that had been damaged or destroyed in the conflict, along with other construction projects such as building barracks for the army to stay in while it rebuilt its strength for the eventual liberation of Conglagateia.
However, many are beginning to doubt they even need to return. They could live good lives here. Makhran himself has begun to thing that, perhaps, it would be best for his soldiers for him to integrate with the SSF. It was certainly something to ponder, but he had pushed it out of his mind and reminded his officers that, while they had found a good refuge, this was not home. His only home was the beautiful rolling hills of his homeland.
Any doubts that he would have to return were about to be blown away, as Conglagateia was about to tear itself to shreds.

RP: The Most Attractive Place in all of Tengerina

The immigration offices of the 2nd Christian Alliance, having never dealt with such vast amounts of traffic, have been totally overwhelmed by the raw influx of Conglagateian migrants. To counteract the flow, hastily made camps are being constructed near the border where migrants in queue have been asked to remain in until they either find approval in the Alliance, or are turned back to Conglagateia. With the nation's primary focus on the threat of the Schismian Empire, the current rate of admission into the Christian Alliance has been roughly 500 individuals per week, or 26,000 every year. Current reception to the immigrants has been welcoming, given their religious background, which has generated a sense of multi-national Christian patriotism for the defense of their faith.

The Southern Schism Federation, however, has been much more proactive in accepting the migrants into their borders. With much of the nation's residential areas still undergoing reconstruction and the political entanglement being sorted through, the SSF has introduced various programs to make use of and settle the migrants. First and foremost, in preparation for a potential war with the Schismian Empire (or any other threats to the newly formed federation) 1/3 of the incoming migrants are to be conscripted in the Federation's military forces, most which have been assigned to aid in the reconstruction project and expansions to residential infrastructure. Secondly, those not conscripted have also been assigned to temporary camps in or outside major city centers along with the other displaced civilians from the Solist Civil War. Those in the camps have been promised free government housing in new apartment blocks. With the damage made by the ANO, the nation's residential centers have begun to be completely reorganized, most neighborhoods being replaced with such apartments. The first wave of which has already been completed. According to the SSF, the first 10,000 or so Conglagateian migrants are expected to be settled in flats across the nation by the end of the year.

RP: Condemenation of Blayredeshia, Icewindia, and Werewolf Islands

Following the arrest of President Kah'rokta, misspelled in official documents as Krakota, and the subsequent invasion of Icewindia by Blayredeshia. The leaderships of the Atomic Schism have taken it to themselves to reassure their populations and establish clear policy and stances regarding the controversial situation. Having viewed the Krakahtoa's election as legitimate, the Christian Alliance has condemned the Werewolf Islands for their unjustified involvement. Despite the close cooperation previously accomplished between Trans-Schismia and the Wolfinite Republic, pressure from democratic legislation has urged Consul Ejochn to reject the imperialist doctrine. Similarly, the SSF has condemned Blayredeshia for their continued exertion of highly nationalistic and right-winged ideology across Tengerina. Emperor Śeręn has gone further to condemn Icewindia itself, believing that Karenorkta used extreme violence to take power.

Natavia wrote:Rp: increasing cooperation with Vacoul

The natavian government has lowered tarrifs and taxes on goods from vacoul. The president plans to meat in the capital of vacoul to discuss the future of relations. There has been proposals to build an artificial island and put a giant city on it. This proposal is called the ner plan named after jama ner. The person who created it.

RP: Excuse me, what?

King Weiss hearing of this would be quite surprised and a tad annoyed. Wondering why a nation they've had no direct contact with nor placement of any embassies;
Would suddenly wish to discuss such a large project without any forewarning or prior discussions from a non-alliance member.
Nonetheless, King Weiss would have a diplomat stationed at the airport at the Harappa airport.

Icewindia wrote:RP: The Icewindian Liberation War - Great Tengerina War

Marshall Hemlock was lucky to be away from HQ inspecting the Front-lines when the War took off. As HQ along with many Barracks and facilities were blown up in Initial attack. Marshall Hemlock begins to organize an Fighting Retreat to the Bunkers. Bunkers being filled with ammunition, Men and Guns at Defenses at the King Wallace Line.

Massive Anti-Air System while incomplete begins to kick in and fire Anti-Air Missiles. With Many Hordes of Icewindian Interceptors attacking Enemy Airforce. Icewindian Air-force trying to defend there Homeland. Many understood that if Icewindia fell then Horde of the West would expand across the Continent. Ironically the Communists and Reactionaries were Forced to work together against the Greater Threat in the West. Everyone knew the coming Battle at King Wallace Defense Line was about to take Place.

RP: ILA Marches Forward.

2,000 Small Force continues forth and one such Local has stepped Forward trying to lead it. A Local Human named Robert Pickett, while an Icewindian Nationalist he views Monarchy and Wolfinites as Threat overall to Continental Stability.

Schwypia wrote:RP: Changing Tides

With the Eruption of war in Icewindia, Schwypia changes its stance on Blayredeshia's airlift. As Schwypia is friends with the Werewolf Islands, whom Blayredeshia is now at war with, the Schwypian government tells the Blayredeshians that their deal is unfortunately off. Subsequently, Schwypia declares their support for the Wolfinite Republic in their struggle. Prime Minister Hethwyr stated that while Schwypia will not engage in this war, they will provide aid to the Wolfinites by supplying military and medical equipment to them. This announcement comes months before the General Elections, where PM Hethwyr is looking to secure a third term as Prime Minister in what should be a fierce campaign.

Additionally, with the Blayredeshian Army close to Schwypia's borders, the National Guard garrison along the northern border is increased in case the Blayredeshians feel vengeful.

Werewolf Islands wrote:RP: Securing the City

With Wolfengrad on the line, and the threat of it falling far too high of a risk, the Wolfinites begin moving into Wolfengrad to secure and heavily defend it, the front is ordered to begin aligning to the King Wallace Line with the Icewindians as defensive structures kick into action as Wolfinite AA Guns light up on Blayredeshian Targets. The Navy at sea begins moving in to blockade Blayredeshia and open fire on military targets within a few nautical miles. The Air Force also begins lifting into the air as fighters and interceptors scream off the runway of the carrier and in the Rhine. The Navy begins moving to also protect the Carrier at all costs.

RP: Armed and ready

With Atraland now involved, the Republic begins powering up of the Communications and Spy Satellites in orbit around Kalrania, most trained on the front, however, some keep close tabs in the Sea of Helandriel as well as Hycheon. The Fleet and troops in North Hyechon are to continue operations as normal, as well stopping Atraland from supporting the Communists. With Atraland also arming their missiles, the Republic does the same, not only at Atraland, but Blayredeshia in case of a pre-emptive strike. Missile defense systems are on standby in undisclosed locations.

RP: An ally indeed

The Republic thanks and accepts the Schwypian support as a close friend to the nation.

RP: Commanders

With things running two different ways, Hemlock is given control of the Wolfinite Land Army in Icewindia to better command, as for Catherine, although charges are not yet dropped, she'll be given back her navy under heavy supervision to stop any ships from entering the Sea of Helandriel.

RP: Emperor I guess

With Icewindia in need of an Emperor, or somebody in charge...for a bit...Wolfy appoints Emperor Hiro as Emperor of Icewindia as to solidify Icewindian Legitimacy, though when elections are held, the Emperor's power will be held back.

Concordaia wrote:RP: Elections of 2149

Elections have finally come to Concordaia, bringing with it a new wave of change to the nation. In an unexpected shock, the conservative King's Party lost its majority in the Lower Council by only being elected to 192 seats. With the constitution's guarantee of 25% of the 400 seats of the Lower Council seats to the King's Party, the King's Party was still expected to retain a majority and so its failure to do so has left the nation reeling. To maintain a grasp of power, the King's Party has formed a coalition with liberal-conservative Lower Tea Party, which received 85 seats due to the mass migration from the conservative party. The republican factions also saw a large expanse in popularity, with the left-leaning Social Democratic Union getting 68 seats and the right-leaning National Republican Party getting 42 seats, with a grand total of 110 votes in the Diet. The fringe separatist party, the League of Free Citizens, received 6 seats while the rest of the 7 remaining seats were filled by independent candidates. The coalition between the King's Party and the Lower Tea Party has given the government 277 votes in the Lower Council of the National Diet, while the official republican opposition possesses 110 votes. In the High Council, the few elected castellans shifted almost entirely away from the King's Party. Out of the 4 positions up for election, each held by a member of the King's Party, were either lost to the SDU or LTP.

Concordaia is experiencing its first political shift in decades, only time will tell how it will change the nation.

RP: Money in War
The eruption of conflict in the east was not a particular interest in the eyes of most Concordaians. For most, they cared more of the struggle at home in Voytana than some eastern land. But not for Overwatch Services. OWS was founded by former Concordaian Guardsmen Henri Erenhall in response to the poor condition of the Concordaian military. It's goal was originally to fill in the inherent holes that would appear in the military chain of operations by acting a private military company. Yet the company quickly exploded in growth due to contracts by megacorporations, a surge in unhappy Guardsmen, and multiple wars that required mercenary services. As a result, Overwatch Services quickly grew into a top rated organization that could rival many military forces of a similar size. To seek a new place to sell their skill, Overwatch has viewed the conflict in the east with a growing interest. After carefully reviewing available information, they've decided to contact the War Ministry of Blayredeshia to seek a contract to fight in their name.

RP: Arrival at Kawati

The first wave of Concordaian Guardsmen have arrived in Kawati. The expeditionary force currently in Amaabj were of the 23rd Air Assault Division, a decorated Guardsmen division of the Concordaian military, who were able to quickly arrive in Amaabj due to the division's readiness. With them is General Oswald Clarkson, who was assigned command of Concordaian operations in the dubbed "Amaan Theater".

RP: Acceptance and Congratulations

High King Oliver Robin has accepted, on behalf of himself and his family, the invitation by Lirana. He has stated he is excited to revisit the country where he had completed his education, and wishes to share it with his wife. To the former Queen Feylani, he has written a privately personalized letter detailing quaint congratulations in retirement and well wishes from one monarch to another, and to the Princess Caesi Feylani, he has written a private correspondence of similar heart with added words of advice and encouragement.

RP: The Battle for the West
Emboldened by the Werewolf Islands appointing a nobody to the title of monarch; The Blayredeshians, Atralanders, and their ILA allies have slammed into the King Wallace Defense Line. At first harried by the Wolfenite AA; wave after wave of fighterjets and bombers from Blayredeshia and Atraland would continue to flood into the skies while Nationalist Rocket Trucks and Artillery focus their fire power on the Line’s infrastructure, artillery, and AA positions while the Legion of troops smash into the line; tanks would thunder and the Blayredeshians in particular would unleash a hellish war yell as they charged forward. General Karloff and the Emperor’s main objective was to cut off the defenders from proper supplies or to at leasy hinder said supplies as Blayredeshian Tanks and Atraland AFVs focused on hitting the outer flanks of the defensive line. Now all that is to be seen is if the Nationalist’s numbers and firepower will overwhelm Hemlock’s men or if he’ll hold out.

RP: Aight I’ma Head Out
After the Schwypian refusal; the Blayredeshians merely set up a temporary base in South hyechon which they used to then airlift their troops back to Blayredeshia. While operations are still ongoing; word is the operation is to be a success given the state of the war in the north.

RP: Handling the Coast
Meanwhile the Confederate High Command has delegated the task of securing and blockading the Icewindian coast to their Naval Counterparts in the Commonwealth nation of Woleve Atraland given their naval presence in the Letanrica and Helandriel from their cooperation with Sola Urba has allowed them to possess a greater naval presence near the Icewindian coastline.

RP: War Dogs
Given the Confederacy’s limited knowledge and lack of interaction with the strange land of Concordaia; the offer from the PMCs was a welcome surprise by the War Ministry. The Ministry of War issued an acceptance to the Concordaian PMCs offering there services and offered to fly them in to Blayredeshia on the War Ministry’s own Mark to transport them to the frontlines.

Dwarf Land4 wrote:RP: Transfer of power

With Queen Feylani having had one of the longest reigns in Lirana history, she has finally stepped down from public office, to spend more time with the family. News reporters have attempted to get a private interview, but so far have been turned away by the governmental public relations department. This exit had been believed to be coming for some time, the Queen remarking in an interview almost a year ago that 'This job really does show you how boring having a job is' Instead of the choice seen as most likely, the oldest Feylani child, Princess Mia Feylani, Princess Caesi Feylani, her younger sibling, has been chosen instead. This could be due to her more moderate tendencies, as opposed to Mias heavy nationalist tendencies.

The power transfer should be complete in the next two months, however the coronation is a lot sooner, expected to take place on the 25th of March. Delegates from several countries have been invited, with others welcome on request.

Blayredeshia
DM me if u want to do an IC RP, otherwise dw
[/spoiler]

RP: Attendance
Given that the Emperor is currently leading the Army in Icewindia; the Imperial Ministry of State announced that his wife the Empress-Consort Anastasia of Atraland and a host of other Blayredeshian diplomats would be attending the coronation in Dwarf Land4

RP: Retirement and Shakeup
Big news today from Salis as the Imperial Chancellor Calhoun Wallace; the Father of tje Constitution and leader of the Imperial Fatherland Party has announced that in the coming days he will officially be retiring from his role as both Party Leader and Chancellor. Many believe an internal power struggle is occuring between the legislative heads of the various factions of the IFP; while many wait to see who will have the most delegates and supporters at the upcoming IFP Leadership Convention. In other news most of the current Imperial Cabinet made up mainly of Ministers who were appointed during the reign of Emperor Blayre IV have been asked for their resignations from the current Emperor Blayre V who has ruled by decree from his base in Icewindia. Most of the Ministers who were nearing retirement age already have reportedly accepted it with honor while younger members such as the now former-Minister of War George Ewell were less pleased. The Emperor’s new cabinet; which he appointed to their positions soon after, consisted of the following:

Current Governor of Dixia Hiram Long- Minister of State

Current Senator from Tidewater Raymond Byrd- Minister of War

Current Senator from Carolus John Thurmond- Minister of Culture

Retired Senator from Carolus Richard Helms- Minister of Trade

Former Governor of Texar and Current Senator from Wakoehn Houston Talmadge- Minister of Justice

Most of the Ministers have been made free by the Emperor to appoint their own Deputy-Minister and other bureaucrats which along with the selection of these men has confirmed to many that the Emperor is building a coalition of Nationalists and Populists from the Congress to drive his agenda forward. Many now wonder how this will effect the upcoming Party Convention’s selection of a new Chancellor.

Post self-deleted by Moonflower.

OORP: Back

So I have been busy for a few months and now I'm not sure what's going on. If you would be so kind, please catch me up on the latest information and give me some advice on roleplay. I'm not sure exactly how to start roleplay conversations, and me myself is pretty uncreative. I would try my best to participate on the weekends.
I'm not sure how to start conversations since I want to create a relatively neutral state, and trade is not very interesting to talk about. I also have questions on the roleplay economics. Do we base our treasury off of our data or is there a system for economics in this region?

Capistania- wrote:OORP: Back

So I have been busy for a few months and now I'm not sure what's going on. If you would be so kind, please catch me up on the latest information and give me some advice on roleplay. I'm not sure exactly how to start roleplay conversations, and me myself is pretty uncreative. I would try my best to participate on the weekends.
I'm not sure how to start conversations since I want to create a relatively neutral state, and trade is not very interesting to talk about. I also have questions on the roleplay economics. Do we base our treasury off of our data or is there a system for economics in this region?

OORP: HI

Join Discord and RP Mentors can Help. Average People on Discord are very helpful as well. Especially our Veteran Players.

RP: Peace?

As the war rages in Icewindia The Empire of Moonflower looks on with horror as two nations fight each other. Empress Sparkling Snow has decided to step in as a mediator in this war and asks if the Emperor of Blayredeshia and the Winter Dynasty of Icewindia would meet in Moonflower to discuss an end to this pointless conflict. She followed this request up with a live international radio speech calling for a temporary ceasefire between these two nations to try and work out a peace agreement.

Icewindia wrote:OORP: HI

Join Discord and RP Mentors can Help. Average People on Discord are very helpful as well. Especially our Veteran Players.

OORP
Ok....
I'll try getting a vpn then. It's also getting harder to get a vpn now in my real life region due to new laws and etc.

Moonflower wrote:RP: Peace?

As the war rages in Icewindia The Empire of Moonflower looks on with horror as two nations fight each other. Empress Sparkling Snow has decided to step in as a mediator in this war and asks if the Emperor of Blayredeshia and the Winter Dynasty of Icewindia would meet in Moonflower to discuss an end to this pointless conflict. She followed this request up with a live international radio speech calling for a temporary ceasefire between these two nations to try and work out a peace agreement.

RP: Peace?

Marshall Hemlock does not think that its the right ti- Emperor Hiro overrides his father and accepts the meeting. He Personally asks that Emperor Blayre be there as well to end the "Pointless War between Monarch's and instead focus on the Commies".

Icewindia wrote:RP: Peace?

Marshall Hemlock does not think that its the right ti- Emperor Hiro overrides his father and accepts the meeting. He Personally asks that Emperor Blayre be there as well to end the "Pointless War between Monarch's and instead focus on the Commies".

RP: Peace

The Empire of Moonflower and Empress Sparkling Snow is glad to hear that Emperor Hiro is willing to meet. The Empire of Moonflower will pay for all transport and lodging. Empress Sparkling Snow now extends her invitation to Emperor of Blayredeshia.

Icewindia wrote:RP: Peace?

Marshall Hemlock does not think that its the right ti- Emperor Hiro overrides his father and accepts the meeting. He Personally asks that Emperor Blayre be there as well to end the "Pointless War between Monarch's and instead focus on the Commies".

Moonflower wrote:RP: Peace

The Empire of Moonflower and Empress Sparkling Snow is glad to hear that Emperor Hiro is willing to meet. The Empire of Moonflower will pay for all transport and lodging. Empress Sparkling Snow now extends her invitation to Emperor of Blayredeshia.

RP: Aight
While the fighting rages on the frontlines; Emperor Blayre V has announced he has accepted Hiro and Moonflower’s offer to meet in the neutral nation, and would be travelling to the Empire himself shortly thereafter. The one catch to his agreement though was that he would agree to no ceasefire while the meeting occurs meaning that while the three sides convene in Moonflower; the Nationalist Coalition would still be carrying out its attack on the Defense Line and the War would still rage on.

«12. . .1,5411,5421,5431,5441,5451,5461,547. . .1,5541,555»

Advertisement